HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums & Chat Rooms
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested $20 or Higher Donations Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading
Donations accepted: Here
Shout Box

Newest Members
Fred88, Christian G, The Wanderer, aarjona, phineas
1289 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1289 Members
118 Forums
8543 Topics
182675 Posts

Max Online: 1283 @ 05/14/17 03:59 PM
Who's OnIine In
Chat Room #1?
Right Click Here & Select "Open in New Tab or Window" to Enter Chat Room #1 or Just Simply Click Here
Join the following presently in Chat Room #1:

Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

Top Posters (30 Days)
dedication 109
Gary K 104
APL 62
The Wanderer 38
kland 26
Alchemy 24
Green Cochoa 23
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Featured Member
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Happy Sabbath To All!!
Who's Online
8 registered (ProdigalOne, Wendell Slattery, dedication, Alchemy, 4 invisible), 295 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#183704 - 05/18/17 01:56 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: dedication]
dedication Offline
Global Moderator
3500+ Member
Loc: Canada
Yes,
Adventist Leaders in Russia Address Fake News on Church Status stating:
Quote:
"In light of the information that has been published on the Internet on the plans for placing a ban on the activity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Russia, we officially communicate that any such information from unofficial sources is not consistent with reality....
we again solemnly declare that there is no reason to believe that any justified or sensible reason exist for restricting or banning the activity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Russian Federation. "

No, it hasn't happened yet.

However the writer of the "clarification" letter was a little too sure of peace for Seventh-day Adventists in Russia, basing his assumptions on Adventists many years in Russia and their community care programs.

It's not what one reads in other news reports, and I don't believe they are all "fake".

Remember, Russia already passed a law hugely restricting evangelistic activities in Russia.

For example, one correspondent wrote:
" The Orthodox in the south of Russia are generally very religious and see groups such as 7th-Day Adventists as competition.....since... they talk to people very openly, they give out literature, they often say very negative things about the Russian Orthodox Church, they’re very good at debating. “

In other words --
Adventists who share the three angels' messages and call people to come out of Babylon, are suspects and in danger of being "banned" from practicing their religion.

It is obvious that true bible Adventism will certainly be considered extreme and even be accused of advocating elements of terrorism. The only religion that will be accepted in the end is some "moderate" spirituality that offends no one, that appears to be "good for the community" (like Sunday family and church day) A generic spirituality will be developed, where all religions set aside doctrinal divisive beliefs and just "experience" spiritualty. That is the final goal that Satan has in mind, and his agenda is everywhere apparent.

See
See more

#183705 - 05/18/17 02:47 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: dedication]
The Wanderer Offline
SDA
Active Member 2017

Supporting Member 2017
Loc: Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: dedication
History of the Orthodox Church

So how did the Orthodox Church come to be?

In the churches established by the apostles a hierarchical organizational structure called the "episcopate" developed in which the congregational leaders recognized the authority of their area bishop in matters of doctrine and faith.

These bishops would meet together to discuss various issues facing the Christian church, but none had any superior authority over the other bishops. The first time we see the bishop of Rome trying to enforce authority over other bishops was over the Easter question, when Victor, bishop of Rome (189-199 AD) tried to excommunicate the bishops in the east who celebrated Christ's death and resurrection according to the Jewish festival calendar.

When Constantine became emperor and began the process of making Christianity the state religion,there was still no single individual who spoke for all of Christianity. But from that point onward we see the Roman bishop gaining tremendous influence over the rest of the bishops, but the east was not entirely comfortable with that arrangement.
This is an interesting topic to be sure. You mentioned in this quote "the Easter Question," and that caught my eye as I have started a topic here called just that. I was wondering if you know of any online reference where I could go to read an "official" accounting of this story.

I agree, that religious liberty is incrementally being threatened, but not just in Russia, it's a world-wide phenomena. It is scary times to be living in certain countries right now.

I would imagine, that eventually, there will be just one voice allowed for all of "Christianity."

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." (Rev 17:18)

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)

- The Wanderer
#183708 - 05/18/17 07:08 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: APL]
Elle Offline
Active Member 2017
Most Dedicated Member
Originally Posted By: APL Re:dedication

APL were you referring to dedication news report (as your post says Re: dedication) or the two news clip I brought forth?

Here's the clip I posted for your convenience:

12 million petitioners call for Adventist Church ban in Russia…weeks after Jehovah’s Witnesses was labelled extremist group
Quote:
Weeks after Jehovah’s Witnesses was banned and its property confiscated by Russian government over purported links to extremism, a petition jointly opened by Non-governmental Organizations, calling for ban of the Adventist Church, has received over 12 million signatures.

A notice at the Moscow City Court says hearings on a proposed ban on Seventh-day Adventist Church would begin in May 2017, according to Fox News 24.

The Adventist Church has also been accused of violating an anti-terrorism legislation with their evangelism ministry. The Christian denomination has been grouped with Jehovah’s Witnesses and ISIS as “Extremists and Terrorists” by the various organizations.

Ekaterina, a state attorney says “Russia takes cases of Extremism and Terrorism very serious and a ban is expected to be placed on the Adventists in May”.

The law — part of a package of anti-terrorism legislation — outlines severe restrictions on evangelistic activity in Russia that, among other things, limit religious activity to registered church buildings and prohibit the free distribution of religious literature. Individuals who disobey face fines of up to 50,000 rubles (U.S.$765), while organizations could be fined up to 1 million rubles ($15,250).’

Maybe you mis-read the article? Notice what is underlined above, it doesn't say that the adventist has been banned but "a petition jointly opened by Non-governmental Organizations, calling for ban of the Adventist Church, has received over 12 million signatures.".

If you were referring to the above as "fake news"; well show me your source. That's the proper way to show your statement could be true. I'm interested to know if the above is fake news or not. Otherwise your statement will become only empty words no matter how big you size the text.
#183709 - 05/18/17 07:27 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: Elle]
Elle Offline
Active Member 2017
Most Dedicated Member
OH! I just notice that APL supersized text was a link. Well from checking that link which comes from the Adventist organization.... it doesn't dispute that the 12 millions signed petition that is calling for Russia to ban the Adventist.

Your link article is only presenting Adventist view why Adventist shouldn't be banned based on their activities inside Russia. Of course, the Church will view their activities as fine and pure which is different from the Russian's view that was expressed. That's normal in any two-sided situation.

So what I posted is not Fake news at all. Just because those 12 millions people who sign the petition has a different view of the Church and have expressed it in that article I brought forth.... that doesn't make it fake news. That's their view.

Wrong call APL!

And whose view is correct? Well from the article, the Adventist Church will be able to defend themselves in court (if this goes to court but I think it will).

It will be interesting to watch. Again, I'm expecting a verdict against the Adventist Church based on the prophecy of Gal 4. Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

I'm expecting that God will cast out all Churches .... including the Russian Orthodox Church...so that the true sons (the 144k-- the overcomers coming from all nations & many denominations since Adams) can rule with Christ during the Millennium.
#183710 - 05/18/17 09:40 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: dedication]
Alchemy Offline
SDA
Active Member 2017

Most Dedicated Member
Loc: Asia
Yes,
Adventist Leaders in Russia Address Fake News on Church Status stating:
Quote:
"In light of the information that has been published on the Internet on the plans for placing a ban on the activity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Russia, we officially communicate that any such information from unofficial sources is not consistent with reality....
we again solemnly declare that there is no reason to believe that any justified or sensible reason exist for restricting or banning the activity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Russian Federation. "

No, it hasn't happened yet.

However the writer of the "clarification" letter was a little too sure of peace for Seventh-day Adventists in Russia, basing his assumptions on Adventists many years in Russia and their community care programs.

It's not what one reads in other news reports, and I don't believe they are all "fake".

Remember, Russia already passed a law hugely restricting evangelistic activities in Russia.

For example, one correspondent wrote:
" The Orthodox in the south of Russia are generally very religious and see groups such as 7th-Day Adventists as competition.....since... they talk to people very openly, they give out literature, they often say very negative things about the Russian Orthodox Church, they’re very good at debating. “

In other words --
Adventists who share the three angels' messages and call people to come out of Babylon, are suspects and in danger of being "banned" from practicing their religion.

It is obvious that true bible Adventism will certainly be considered extreme and even be accused of advocating elements of terrorism. The only religion that will be accepted in the end is some "moderate" spirituality that offends no one, that appears to be "good for the community" (like Sunday family and church day) A generic spirituality will be developed, where all religions set aside doctrinal divisive beliefs and just "experience" spiritualty. That is the final goal that Satan has in mind, and his agenda is everywhere apparent.

See
See more

And this is why we need religious liberties for all religions that respect the rights of the other churches as well as their own.

Understanding and respecting each other's religious views is very much enough and right in any and every country and we should be promoting and practicing this ourselves in every country.
#183711 - 05/18/17 09:44 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: The Wanderer]
Alchemy Offline
SDA
Active Member 2017

Most Dedicated Member
Loc: Asia
Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
History of the Orthodox Church

So how did the Orthodox Church come to be?

In the churches established by the apostles a hierarchical organizational structure called the "episcopate" developed in which the congregational leaders recognized the authority of their area bishop in matters of doctrine and faith.

These bishops would meet together to discuss various issues facing the Christian church, but none had any superior authority over the other bishops. The first time we see the bishop of Rome trying to enforce authority over other bishops was over the Easter question, when Victor, bishop of Rome (189-199 AD) tried to excommunicate the bishops in the east who celebrated Christ's death and resurrection according to the Jewish festival calendar.

When Constantine became emperor and began the process of making Christianity the state religion,there was still no single individual who spoke for all of Christianity. But from that point onward we see the Roman bishop gaining tremendous influence over the rest of the bishops, but the east was not entirely comfortable with that arrangement.
This is an interesting topic to be sure. You mentioned in this quote "the Easter Question," and that caught my eye as I have started a topic here called just that. I was wondering if you know of any online reference where I could go to read an "official" accounting of this story.

I agree, that religious liberty is incrementally being threatened, but not just in Russia, it's a world-wide phenomena. It is scary times to be living in certain countries right now.

I would imagine, that eventually, there will be just one voice allowed for all of "Christianity."

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." (Rev 17:18)

Easter and Sunday and Mary are all going to be major unifying points. But, the eucharist shouldn't be lost in this equation.
#183721 - 05/19/17 02:52 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: Alchemy]
dedication Offline
Global Moderator
3500+ Member
Originally Posted By: Alchemy

Easter and Sunday and Mary are all going to be major unifying points. But, the eucharist shouldn't be lost in this equation.

Very true Alchemy.
We could do a thread on each one of those points and show all the unifying powers behind them.

The eucharist is a big one!
It is considered the biggest unifying link between the Papal church and the Orthodox church.

The Catholics believe "The Holy Eucharist is the most important of the seven sacraments because, in this and in no other sacrament, we receive the very body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ." ..Communion is an intimate encounter with Christ, in which we sacramentally receive Christ into our bodies, that we may be more completely assimilated into his. (from Catholic Answers)

The reason Protestant churches are considered inferior, is because they don't believe in transubstantiation. Thus they supposedly are not partaking of Christ.

The exception -- Eastern Orthodox Christians, who share the same faith concerning the nature of the sacraments.

The problem of course is this sacrament has completely distorted the message of "Christ in you" as something that happens when a person eats a wafer, rather than a daily relationship with Christ. It places the power in the hands of the priests as to whether or not a person can receive Christ.

The Orthodox Church was usually years behind the Roman Catholic Church in accepting things like -- icon worship, sunday, and the veneration of mary. Thus they weren't really "in step" with each other. Yet, follow they did -- and with all the ties to unite them, they will unite.
#183722 - 05/19/17 03:17 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: The Wanderer]
dedication Offline
Global Moderator
3500+ Member
Originally Posted By: The Wanderer

Wikepedia has an article on this subject
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartodecimanism

Its in a lot of old church history books.

Originally Posted By: Wanderer

Yes -- there will be unity of sorts,

"The world is filled with storm and war and variance. Yet under one head--the papal power--the people will unite to oppose God in the person of His witnesses. This union is cemented by the great apostate."--7T 182

#183801 - 05/25/17 07:33 PM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: dedication]
dedication Offline
Global Moderator
3500+ Member
So we have the Adventist Review telling us there is no threat to the Adventist Church's Activity in Russia -- any such reports is to be considered "fake news".

Let's look at that a little more seriously.

Notice the Dates and the Sources.

Christianity Today June 2016
Despite prayers and protests from religious leaders and human rights advocates, the Kremlin announced Putin’s approval yesterday. The amendments, including laws against sharing faith in homes, online, or anywhere but recognized church buildings, go into effect July 20 [2016]

ADVENTISTS PRAY FOR RUSSIA NOT TO RESTRICT MISSIONARY ACTIVITY
June 28, 2016 Adventist News Networks

Seventh-day Adventist believers across Russia were observing a day of fasting and prayer on Tuesday over proposed legislation that would severely restrict missionary activity in the country by, among other things, banning religious gatherings in homes and requiring people who wish to share their faith online or through religious literature to first secure proper documents.
The day of prayer and fasting came as Oleg Goncharov, director of the public affairs and religious liberty department at the Euro Asia Division appealed to Putin to reject the legislation>

Fox News, July 12, 2016
"Thousands fast after Putin signs law banning evangelism outside of churches"

Adventist Church Ready to Assist Members After Russia Limits Evangelism
July 22, 2016

Seventh-day Adventist Church leaders in Russia expressed hope that a restrictive law that came into force this week would not be used against the evangelistic work of Adventists but said they were ready to assist church members accused of violating it. The law—part of a package of anti-terrorism

New York Times April 4, 2017

Russia Moves to Ban Jehovah's Witnesses as 'Extremist'

New York Times April 20, 2017
Russia Bans Jehovah Witnesses, Calling it an Extremist Group

Huffington Post
Apr 20, 2017

The ministry was investigating the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Russian headquarters near St. Petersburg over the last year and claimed it discovered violations of a Russian law banning extremism.
Like Mormons, Seventh-Day Adventists and other religious minorities in the country, Jehovah’s Witnesses have come under intense scrutiny under Russian anti-extremism laws that ban proselytizing and curtail the dissemination of religious literature.

USA NEWS

Moscow Court considers a ban on Adventist Church as over 12 million sign petition
(That one, though posted on several sites, is said to be "fake" news. In other words -- it hasn't happened yet that the courts are meeting to determine this, but the assurance that it will never happen which we see in the SDA response, is also very questionable, as anyone can see the winds are blowing against true Adventism in Russia.

National Catholic Register -- Aleteia(which has the support and patronage of some in the Vatican but not from the Vatican itself)
April 22, 2017
PACIFIST JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES NOW BANNED IN RUSSIA AS “EXTREMISTS”

“The main issue as I see it lies in the fact that the Moscow Patriarchate, along with other branches of the Russian Orthodox church (such as the Orthodox Church of America) as well as with the support of the Muslim clerics, sees such religious groups’ activity in Russia as a threat. They actually do not see them as pacifist, because their methods are quite activist and perhaps in Russian view, ‘extremist’. Proselytizing is not a part of the religious culture in Russia, and many Russians, as well as the government and the religious establishment are suspicious of it. Jehovah’s Witnesses are not the only ones affected’, she said, ‘The law applies also to Mormons and Seventh day Adventists, for example.’
She said that the Orthodox in the south of Russia are generally very religious and see groups such as 7th-Day Adventists as competition. “There have been many examples of people from Christian [sects] going into Orthodox churches and distributing literature or in some way disturbing church services,” she said. “They go door to door,,, and the Russian Orthodox church sees them as aggressive because they talk to people very openly, they give out literature , they often say very negative things about the Russian Orthodox church they’re very good at debating…They are being perceived –by a very conservative religion that is in the process of reshaping itself and has been doing so for 25 years after a very long time of atheism,--they are being perceived as the guys coming in and taking away our future converts”
#183807 - 05/26/17 05:40 AM Re: Russian Door of Religious Freedom Closing [Re: dedication]
Elle Offline
Active Member 2017
Most Dedicated Member
I think Russia has a right to protect it's Christian values. This comes out very clear in this recent article below.

Siberian diocese calls for boycott of ‘Satanic’ Holi Festival of Colors

https://www.rt.com/news/389698-russian-church-wants-to-ban-indian-festival-holi/
Published time: 25 May, 2017

-------- main quote extracted from article --------------------

“not to succumb to spiritual provocations that will be carried out on our soil more than once, not only by the followers of the Eastern ‘spirituality,’ but also by representatives of other dangerous cults, trying to disintegrate our people from within, to strip it of its identity, spiritual support, with the help – free or involuntary – of irresponsible commercial structures.

The deceitfulness that accompanies the Festival of Colors… speaks volume of the character of the event and the lies of its organizers, trying at all costs to impose on our people, especially on the younger generation, alien values, hostile spirituality, and cash in on it,” the missions office said.

Quote:
The Chelyabinsk Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church asked the prosecutor’s office to look into the “content side” of the All-Russia Festival of Colors for fear it could put “Russia’s national security” at risk and “disintegrate our people.”

According to the missions office of the diocese, the All-Russia Festival of Colors is formerly known as the ‘Holi Festival of Colors,’ and is dedicated to the Indian demoness Holika, who was burned at the stake.

“Apparently, taking into account the opinion of the Russian Orthodox Church and its negative attitude towards pagan, satanic activities, alien to our spiritual tradition and our culture, the organizers of the holiday maliciously made… a forgery, changing the name of the festival, trying to present it as innocent secular entertainment, fun for the youth.”

The missions office said it considers the Indian Holi holiday as a “form of ‘soft’ mediated proselytism, the serpent penetration of demonic practices into the soul of our people for the purpose of deformation and decomposition.”

“To avoid… trouble, it’s time to give this phenomenon a principled, including legal, assessment – not only at the regional, but also at the federal level,” the office said in a statement.

The festival’s page on VKontakte (VK) social network says the Festival of Colors is just a “mass event where teenagers communicate live, take photos, get acquainted, dance and spend their weekend,” with live DJs.

“We respect all religions, but we have NO relation whatsoever to any of them,” the organizers said on the festival’s VK page.

The annual festival is popular with school children and students, who listen to music, dance, and throw colored powder at each other, local broadcaster 31TV reported.

“The paint is safe, and is made from starch. It’s totally harmless and is easy to wash even with cold water,” Almaz Mukhametshin, the festival’s organizer, told the broadcaster.

“not to succumb to spiritual provocations that will be carried out on our soil more than once, not only by the followers of the Eastern ‘spirituality,’ but also by representatives of other dangerous cults, trying to disintegrate our people from within, to strip it of its identity, spiritual support, with the help – free or involuntary – of irresponsible commercial structures.

The deceitfulness that accompanies the Festival of Colors… speaks volume of the character of the event and the lies of its organizers, trying at all costs to impose on our people, especially on the younger generation, alien values, hostile spirituality, and cash in on it,” the missions office said.

This is not the first time the Russian Orthodox Church has spoken out against the Holi Festival of Colors. In March, the Metropolitan of Chelyabinsk and Zlatoust, Nikodim, suggested banning the event in Russia. “What does the holiday really mean? It goes back to ancient occult practices in India, where the demoness Holi was burned, and her followers rubbed their bodies with the ashes of her corpse. Ask a normal person – do you want your son or your daughter to rub their face with the ashes of a human corpse?” Nikodim said, as cited by znak.com.

The All-Russia Festival of Colors will take place in various Russian cities over the weekend of May 27-28.

Moderator:  asygo, Green Cochoa, Rick H 
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
(Not Refreshing Immediately)
A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012
by Elle
02:32 PM
Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians
by dedication
02:18 AM
How do we define natural? What is natural and what isn't natural?
by Alchemy
10:43 PM
What young kids see as "wholesome".
by ProdigalOne
06:59 AM
Crucifix with Jesus hanging on cross hate crime?
by dedication
03:22 AM
Imminent financial crash ccoming
by dedication
02:08 AM
Is the Investigative Judgement Biblical?
by ProdigalOne
07/22/17 05:12 PM
Global Warming Farce
by Alchemy
07/20/17 01:33 AM
Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold.
by The Wanderer
07/19/17 02:59 AM
Why did the Jews reject Christ?
by Gary K
07/17/17 04:19 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by James Peterson
07/17/17 01:16 PM
Soul and Body sleep
by dedication
07/17/17 12:32 AM
Legal AND/OR healing restoration,
by APL
07/14/17 01:51 AM
Christian fined $12000
by kland
07/11/17 12:03 PM
Practices of the Early Church
by dedication
07/08/17 11:17 PM
150th celebration
by The Wanderer
07/07/17 03:37 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Godhead. I thought I believed this?
by Wendell Slattery
07/22/17 10:14 PM
What happens during the seventh seal? Revelation 8:1
by Alchemy
07/20/17 12:45 AM
Can A Court Tell A Church How To Discipline Its Members?
by The Wanderer
07/19/17 02:09 AM
Hmong Prophet Putting Adventists in the News -- 10 Virgins Raped!
by Green Cochoa
07/13/17 11:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter

Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com
WELCOME!
� 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!

Website Ranking