HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 85 of 119 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184626
07/21/17 12:35 PM
07/21/17 12:35 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Elle,

I'm sorry you're sick. Hope you get better soon. I haven't been sick, but it's been really hot where I live and the heat just sucks the energy out of me. It always has, but since my health has gotten to be really poor it's a lot worse.

As to your link about the Vatican, have you read In God's Name by David Yallop? His documentation of the massive financial fraud involving the Vatican Bank and cardinals high in the Vatican, Vatican links to organized crime, and the death of John Paul I is a very good read. I read the original edition of the book, but I see another edition with further research has been released.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184639
07/24/17 01:49 PM
07/24/17 01:49 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I've been reading Fulford's geopolitical weekly report for about 6 years now. Thru the years, he got my respect and value his journalist work with his unique sources to report things of the Elites secretive doing that most journalist cannot.

Benjamin Fulford -- Former Mainstream Media Journalist Blows Whistle on 9/11 & Fukushima

Recent interview of Mr. Fulford : http://themindunleashed.com/2017/07/form...-fukushima.html

July 24th - This week geo-political Report : http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/07/24/the-road-to-rome-leads-through-mecca-and-jerusalem/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184640
07/24/17 05:32 PM
07/24/17 05:32 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Excellent recent interview of Jim Willie who gives an update of the geo-financial world . He covers lots of territory talking about the recent news and how everything interplay. We're soon heading for some really tuff times. Always keep in mind that the Lord will use this for His wonderful purpose and His perfect plan to establish His coming righteous Kingdom.

Jim Willie: Petrodollar System Collapse

https://ochelli.com/petrodollar-system-collapse/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184694
07/29/17 06:47 PM
07/29/17 06:47 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Wow.... check out the links provided by the end of this article about Pope Francis making a new law on July 7 2017 July 11 2013(4 months after Francis was made Pope) to destroy all corporations in the World including liberating all individual who are corporate property thru our Birth certificates. This whole article from Stephen Jones is quite an interesting read.

Vatican watch dates
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2017/07-2017/vatican-watch-dates/

July 29th 2017

Stephen Jones

Quote:
First, some background for new readers:

I have written extensively since 2013 about the beast systems of Daniel 7 coming to an end of their authority from 2014-2017. It started when God gave Babylon the Dominion Mandate in 607 B.C., by which he conquered Jerusalem three years later in 604 B.C.

Babylon ruled 70 years, and then the Dominion Mandate was passed from the winged lion of Babylon to the bear of Medo-Persia in 537 B.C. They held it for a little over two centuries. Then in 332 B.C. it passed to the Grecian leopard, led by Alexander the Great.

Alexander died shortly thereafter, but the Grecian beast was given an extension, pictured in terms of four “horns.” These horns were his four generals, who divided the empire between them. Two of them (Syria and Egypt) fought continually over Judea and Jerusalem. In 168 B.C. the reigning monarch, Antiochus Epiphanes, far exceeded his divine mandate when he turned the temple in Jerusalem into a shrine to Zeus and forcibly tried to convert Jews to Epicureanism. So God allowed the Maccabees to gain independence for Jerusalem for a century (163-63 B.C.).

Then the fourth beast took Jerusalem, when Roman general Pompey took the city. Thus, the Dominion Mandate passed to Rome until it fell in 476 A.D. (The eastern Roman Empire continued until World War 1, when the last vestiges of the “Holy Roman Empire” dissolved.)

Daniel 7:8 gave this Roman beast an extension as well. It was known as a “little horn.” His identification and the timing of his rise is given in Daniel 7:25, where it says, “he will intend to make alterations in times and in law.”

The Emperor Justinian, ruling the Eastern Roman Empire in Constantinople (now Istanbul) changed the Empire’s calendar from A.U.C. (the year of the founding of Rome) to the Julian calendar that was based on the birth of Christ. He did this in 526 A.D. Then he completely revamped the Roman laws to reflect “church law” in 529, with revisions in 530. It was called the Corpus Juris Civilis. By establishing church law, he did not realize that he was relegating himself to the role of Enforcer of Church rulings. In 534-537 this was tested, and the Bishop of Rome won. The Emperor found that he had to back down.

Daniel 7:25 also gives the time frame of “a time, times, and half a time” for the little horn’s dominion. In Revelation 13, where this is quoted and explained more fully, we find that a “time” was 360 days/years. So 3½ “times” is 1,260 days/years, or “forty-two months” (42 x 30), as Revelation 13:5 says.

Hence, the Roman “little horn” was given dominion from 529/537 to 1789/1797 A.D. The French Revolution gave a “fatal wound” to the little horn of Rome, and in 1798 Napoleon conquered Rome, took the pope captive, and put him in prison. But later, because Napoleon wanted someone to crown him as emperor, he reinstated a pope in 1804. The fatal wound was healed. Soon after this, Napoleon fell from power, and the Roman church was able to continue, though under some restrictions.

A banking/financial beast arose, headed by the Rothschild banks, who were made “guardians of the papal treasure.” A legal guardian is one in authority over a minor or one who is indigent. This arrangement was made at the Congress of Vienna (1815), the “New World Order” of the day. Its mandate was to be for 99 years.

In 1913-1914, toward the end of that “New World Order,” a consortium of powerful banking families formed the Federal Reserve Bank and then started World War 1 in order to cause chaos so that they could form the next “New World Order” for the next 99 years. After the war, the Treaty of Versailles (1919) redrew the maps and established this World Order.

Now that we are approaching the end of that time (1918), the world’s power brokers are locked in a struggle for influence and power once again to receive dominion for the next 99 years (so they think). However, they do not realize that the beasts have run their course. The law of God stipulated that if Israel remained in rebellion against God, they would be ruled by other nations and “beasts” for seven times (2,520 years).

This time of tribulation finally arrived in 607 B.C., and 2,520 years later comes to 1917 A.D.

But Jerusalem’s independence from 163-63 B.C. deprived the beast nations of a century of dominion during that time, so a century must be added at the end. That brings us to 2017. That is why Mystery Babylon was added to the beast systems. It was like restarting the cycle and going back to Babylon for a hundred years. Now that Mystery Babylon’s time is ending, we find that a new Medo-Persia is overthrowing Mystery Babylon.

However, it is no longer Cyrus of Persia and Darius of Media who are overthrowing modern Babylon. Revelation 16:12 refers to them simply as “the kings from the east.” Today they are China and Russia, though Iran (old Persia) is also part of that alliance. This is why we see a great shift of wealth and power from the West to the East. What they do not know is that Isaiah 44, 45 prophesies that Cyrus would be God’s “shepherd,” God’s “servant,” and God’s “messiah.” Those prophecies had only a limited fulfillment when Cyrus and Darius came on the scene years ago. Today, however, these prophesies will be fulfilled, because the time of the beasts has expired.

The Year 2017

Now that we are half way through the year 2017, a clearer picture is emerging. I believe that the next few months will see the real start of the downfall of the western Babylonian system. It will begin to be replaced by the eastern Persian system. Those who are overthrowing Mystery Babylon today are unwittingly preparing the way for the saints to rule the Kingdom, as Daniel 7:22, 27 says.

From the origination of Justinian’s Corpus Juris Civilis (529-537 A.D.) to the year 2017 is 1480 years.

Jesus died on the cross on the 1480th Passover since Israel left Egypt under Moses. This was the time of that first “church,” which was called out of Egypt. I call it the Passover Church. The second Church, the Pentecost Church, also has a 1480-year time frame, beginning with Justinian’s Corpus Juris Civilis (529-537 A.D.) and ending 1480 years later (2009-2017).

In 2009, as this final act began to unfold in the judgment of the beast systems, we began to see the Elisha signs, which I have been writing about since 2009. It is also when Bitcoin was invented, starting “Blockchain technology.” It is now replacing the currency systems of the world with what is called “cryptocurrency.”

Cryptocurrencies are not debt notes, nor are they controlled by the old Babylonian banker families. The banks fought against it, but they failed to destroy it. Hence, debt-money is being replaced with debt-free money that is not controlled by the Babylonian banks. This all started in 2009, which is 1480 years after 529 A.D.

The number 1480 is also the numeric value of Christos (“Christ”) in Greek.

Pope Francis’ Motu Proprio: July 11, 2013

Pope Francis was elected Pope in March of 2013. In that position, he inherited control of all corporations in the world. All corporations are formed under local laws, but in the end, they all must conform to church law coming from Rome. (This began with Emperor Justinian, who began the era of the “little horn.” All legal systems in the West originate with Justinian’s Corpus Juris Civilis.)

A few months later, he issued a Motu Proprio, which legal analysts say removed immunity from corporations, paving the way for them to be brought to judgment. Here is the document itself:

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/e...giudiziari.html

A brief explanation of it is here:

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017...n-in-the-world/

The article seems to give the appearance that this Motu Proprio was issued on July 7, 2017, but as the actual document shows, it was actually issued on July 11, 2013. Keep that in mind.

The Motu Proprio was made effective on September 1, 2013.

The point is that on August 1, 2017 we reach the end of 1480 days since Motu Proprio was issued. On September 20, 2017 we reach the end of 1480 days since it took effect. So these are two important dates for us to watch.

August 1, 2017 will see a major shift in Bitcoin itself. I wondered if that date might be significant in prophecy, but I had no double witness on this until I connected it to the Pope’s Motu Proprio 1480 days earlier. Is it just a coincidence that this would be a 1480-day cycle at the end of a 1480-year cycle?

In my view, August 1, 2017 will mark the beginning of the end of the beast systems. After that date, I expect to see the Babylonian financial system begin to crumble. We saw how the stock market suffered in 2009 after the banking crisis in September 2008. I expect to see something similar happen in the last few months of 2017, and it appears that the pivot point will be August 1, 2017.

But since Motu Proprio was not effective until September 1, 2013, we should also count 1480 days from then. It comes to September 20, 2017. The evening of September 20 is the start of the new Hebrew year (Rosh Hoshana).

Then, of course, on September 23 we will see the great sign in the heavens, where it appears that Jupiter, the King’s Planet, will be brought to birth from the womb of Virgo. Undoubtedly, that will be a sign of the times that we should watch, for it comes in the context of the end of the 1480 days/years of the little horn’s rule.

Something big is on the horizon as we approach the end of the 99-year (old) “New World Order” that was established in June 1919.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184697
07/29/17 10:55 PM
07/29/17 10:55 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
All very interesting.

However, it is not a "restructuring" that will result in a better world, with "saints ruling the kingdom" here on earth.

It is pointing to a time of trouble such as never was.
The true Babylon, while it is in league with the banking systems, is also pseudo=religious. Pope Francis is very involved, as you pointed out.

It will be a "form of religion" basing itself on Christian thoughts that fit their agenda, which will take center stage, complete with miracles that will overwhelm the mindset of the scientific/realism of people who now deny the supernatural.
Things, "great signs in the heavens", that cannot be explained by pure science, not just natural occurring signs such as " it appears that Jupiter, the King’s Planet, will be brought to birth from the womb of Virgo" but actual signs that defy science will overwhelm the thinking of all not grounded in the love of truth.

The last beasts are rising, not falling, in the wake of chaos, a form of religion will join hands with government, to make it appear that the "saints" are taking control and ruling, but it will not be "the saints" at all.

The posts show the world is in a critical time -- sitting on the edge of something -- totally agree on that point.

But we diverge considerable as to what it means.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184703
07/30/17 02:44 AM
07/30/17 02:44 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : On July 12th 2017 a group of Christians were praying as usual for President Trump and they got invited unexpectively to pray with and for the President inside the Oval office. The link below gives an account of that day with pictures and a video.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article160904779.html

Then recently Alex Jones interviewed Pastor Rodney Howard-browne who leads this prayer group where they pray 24/7 for the President ( I think since he got elected). Pastor Browne was also one of the Pastors who prayed at Trumps inauguration. Pastor Browne believes it's only by a miracle that Trump is our president and that God has placed him there to clean the swamp. Trump is succeeding by the power of God; but he needs our(the Christians) support and prayers. Very good and encouraging interview.

PASTOR RODNEY HOWARD-BROWNE: ALEX JONES INFOWARS (7.26.17)(pt-5)

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184737
08/01/17 06:53 PM
08/01/17 06:53 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: GaryK
I am reading a book right now that I think you would find fascinating. It is titled "The Creature of Jekyll Island". It is about the origins and its actual functions versus it's stated functions, of the Federal Reserve in the US. It also gets into the IMF and the World Bank.

Gary ... does the book talk about these Creatures -- the Nephilims? Check out this witness that reveal some of the Jekyll Island hidden history that the Federal Reserve was dedicated on the altar-blood of some Nephilims tribe (some descendants that ended up in North America). Very amazing witness of a man that the Lord call to go to Jekyll Island over 10 years ago to do a spiritual warfare there. 5 days later after that man's prayer, the crash of 2008 happened.

Also the Lord has been leading Stephen to some revelation and spiritual warfare about the Nephilims and its links to the coming fall of Mystery (secret) Babylon.

The hidden significance of replacing the Nephilim
Aug 1st, 2017

Quote:
Background

On July 15, 2017 a group of us went before the divine court to replace the Nephilim at the spiritual gate in Hermantown, a suburb of Duluth. He was replaced with a Cherub called the Power of the Flame. Little did we know how this was to play out in the coming weeks.

That Nephilim objected and proceeded to accuse us falsely, so we were led to answer his objections two days later on July 17. But since he had accused us falsely in violation of the law, we had legal cause to bind him and send him to the feet of Jesus for judgment. The Judge then told us that He would render His verdict by July 22, 2017.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...ine-court-work/

The underlying theme of this entire court case had to do with “provision,” although it was somewhat unclear why the gate signified provision. All we really knew was that this Nephilim had been given authority over provision and that it was now time to make a change. Provision then arrived on July 21, 2017, earmarked for the Open Door Ministry—specifically for the trips to the Philippines and Cambodia that I am planning to take in October-November. This confirmed that the verdict from the Judge went in our favor, as we knew it would.

Recall that Duluth is the Open Door (daleth), and Hermantown represents Mount Hermon, where the original Nephilim (giants) were born in Genesis 6:4. Naphal means “to fall” in Hebrew, and Nephilim is plural (“fallen ones”).

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...ine-court-case/

Next, the significance of August 1 was shown to me, for it was 1480 days from the Motu Proprio that Pope Francis issued on July 11, 2013. He did not issue this as the head of the church, but as the ultimate owner of all corporations. I gave extensive background in the following link, which ends with the explanation of the Motu Proprio:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2017/07-2017/vatican-watch-dates/

Now that we have reached August 1, 2017, we now have received the next level of revelation necessary to understand what is happening. Someone sent me a video, which I watched late last night. I was intrigued by this man’s story, because he told of his visit to Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia and how he was given access to the very house (and parlor) where the Federal Reserve Act had been agreed upon in 1910.

The house, owned by John D. Rockefeller, had been built directly over an ancient stone altar, where an unusual giant tribe had offered human sacrifices during past centuries. They were 8 to 8½ feet in height, and their altar was unlike any among the Indian tribes in America. So although they are said to be an Indian tribe, it is clear that they were not Indians at all, but a branch of the Nephilim.

Here is where some of the richest men in the world dedicated the future Federal Reserve Bank, along with Federal Reserve NOTES, to the Nephilim in 1910. From there, the bill itself was written and presented to Congress in December of 1913.

The Fed and its money later became the main leader of all the central banks of the world, so that all could come under the covering of the Nephilim, sealed by blood sacrifice. I recommend that you listen to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9HakwkWIA

It is no coincidence that this video came to me on the night of July 31, 2017 as we entered August 1st.

The Story of Jekyll Island

I first learned of the meeting at Jekyll Island back in the early 1970’s, while attending the University of Minnesota. I did much research at the library there and saw for myself the February 9, 1935 issue of the Saturday Evening Post, pages 25, 70, which included an article written by Frank Vanderlip.

The story is quoted in G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, p. 11.

“Despite my views about the value to society of greater publicity for the affairs of corporations, there was an occasion, near the close of 1910, when I was as secretive—indeed, as furtive—as any conspirator… I do not feel it is an exaggeration to speak of our secret expedition to Jekyll Island as the occasion of the actual conception of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System….

“We were told to leave our last names behind us. We were told, further, that we should avoid dining together on the night of our departure. We were instructed to come one at a time and as unobtrusively as possible to the railroad terminal on the New Jersey littoral of the Hudson, where Senator Aldrich’s private car would be in readiness, attached to the rear end of a train for the South….

Once aboard the private car we began to observe the taboo that had been fixed on our last names. We addressed one another as “Ben,” “Paul,” “Nelson,” “Abe”—it is Abraham Piatt Andrew. Davison and I adopted even deeper disguises, abandoning our first names. On the theory that we were always right, he became Wilbur and I became Orville, after those two aviation pioneers, the Wright brothers…

“The servants and train crew may have known the identities of one or two of us, but they did not know all, and it was the names of all printed together that would have made our mysterious journey significant in Washington, in Wall Street, even in London. Discovery, we knew, simply must not happen, or else all our time and effort would be wasted. If we were to be exposed publicly that our particular group had got together and written a banking bill, that bill would have no chance whatever of passage by Congress.”

Actually, Vanderlip was not the first to reveal that a secret meeting on Jekyll Island had taken place, but he was the first to describe it. Earlier, in 1930, Paul Warburg himself, the architect of the Federal Reserve System, wrote a 1750-page book entitled, The Federal Reserve System, Its Origin and Growth. G. Edward Griffin commented on this book, saying:

“In this time, he described the meeting and its purpose but did not mention either its location or the names of those who attended. But he did say, ‘The results of the conference were entirely confidential. Even the fact there had been a meeting was not permitted to become public.’ Then, in a footnote he added: ‘Though eighteen years have since gone by, I do not feel to give a description of this most interesting conference concerning which Senator Aldrich pledged all participants to secrecy’.”

Griffin also mentions a few of the conspirators on page 12 of his book:

“Here were representatives of the world’s leading banking consortia: Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Warburg, and Kuhn-Loeb.”

This is not a complete list, but I mention this because Rockefeller was named. He is the one who built the house over the blood altar, so there is little doubt that he (as its owner) was the one that was most responsible for dedicating the Federal Reserve Bank and its money to the Nephilim.

John D. Rockefeller himself was the son-in-law of Senator Aldrich, having married Aldrich’s daughter, Abigail. (Nelson Rockefeller, the Vice President under Gerald Ford, was their second son. Their oldest son, David, died on March 20, 2017 at the age of 101.) Benjamin Fulford wrote this in his report for July 31, 2017:

“Until recently, David Rockefeller was the secret leader of the planet earth. He was chairman of the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. Furthermore, through various foundations he also controlled the fortune 500 corporations. In addition to this, because he was married to an Italian princess, Rockefeller also had enormous influence over the Vatican P2 Freemason lodge that controls the Catholic Church and the mafia.”

The Banking Crisis in 2008

On the video which told the testimony of the man’s visit to Jekyll Island, he said that this took place about 5 days before the collapse of Lehman Brothers. That collapse on September 15, 2008 nearly took down the entire banking system. Actually, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke met with more than 100 bankers in an emergency meeting from September 12-15, and this meeting ended with them allowing Lehman Brothers to collapse on September 15, 2008.

There seems to be a connection between the man’s prayer at Jekyll Island (around September 10, 2008) and the collapse of Lehman Brothers five days later.

When led by the Holy Spirit, prayer is an awesome thing. We are now in the second part of this prayer work. The video did not say specifically what he prayed about in 2008, but he may have given more details in other interviews, which I have not yet had time to hear. At any rate, I see his work as laying foundations for our own divine court work in 2017.

I wish everyone was more diligent in dating important dates in their lives. Most do not realize that the date of a revelation reveals a lot about its purpose and fulfillment. In this case, we only have a general date of September 10, 2008 to work with, “about five days before the collapse of Lehman Brothers.” I suspect that this date is accurate, however, because it appears to correlate with the first day of Tabernacles this year—October 5, 2017.

From September 10, 2008 to October 5, 2017 is 8 x 414 days (3312 days).

Is the Long Captivity Ending?

In my book, Secrets of Time, chapter 10, I wrote about this number. I wrote about the first captivity that Israel suffered under the king of Mesopotamia (or Babylon) in Judges 3:8-10. It was an 8-year captivity, but being the first captivity, it set a long-term cycle into motion for the next 8 x 414 YEARS, ending in 1948.

The first two cycles of 414 years ended with the fall of Babylon in 537 B.C. The final six cycles of 414 ended with the establishment of the Israeli state in 1948. This means that in 1948 we had the potential of seeing the end of our current Babylonian captivity—and the end of all of the beast systems. But, of course, it was still too soon, because an extra century had been added to our captivity in 1914-1917.

What actually did happen is that Esau killed Nimrod and usurped his garments, as the book of Jasher tells us. The Jewish state is prophetic Esau-Edom, since the Edomites were conquered and absorbed by the Jews in 126 B.C. They are the only ones eligible to fulfill the end-time prophecies about Edom. Since Jacob stole Esau’s identity to obtain the Birthright long ago, the divine court ruled that Esau would be allowed to steal Jacob’s identity at some point in history. This is what took place in 1948. Hence, the Birthright was given back to Esau-Edom, in order to allow Esau time to prove his unworthiness, so that the Birthright can be given to the saints of the Most High, who are truly called to receive it.

This 8 x 414 year cycle is about long-term prophecy. When we arrived at the end of that cycle in 1948, it appears that God gave Esau 70 years in which to bring forth the fruit of the Kingdom that is required from anyone holding the Birthright. Up to now, the Israeli state has failed to fulfill its responsibility. They did not declare any Jubilee, nor did they set us free from the debt-bondage of the Federal Reserve Bank and its cursed money that was dedicated to the Nephilim.

We are now in the general time frame for the collapse of Babylon in 2017-2018. But the short-term cycle of 8 x 414 DAYS from September 10, 2008 to October 6, 2017 may provide a more specific time frame for the end of Esau’s dominion.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184785
08/04/17 01:56 PM
08/04/17 01:56 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I want to have hope that Trump is thwarting the plans. But it comes back to how could he have been allowed into the office. While things could have been changed prior to, after the Kennedy mistake, I have a hard time believing any future ones would not have been properly vetted before allowing into office.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184798
08/05/17 08:46 AM
08/05/17 08:46 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Um, how did the giants survive the flood?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #184801
08/05/17 02:28 PM
08/05/17 02:28 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Um, how did the giants survive the flood?

Good question, ProdigalOne. I would like to hear the answer to that myself.

Page 85 of 119 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!