HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 86 of 119 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184803
08/05/17 02:47 PM
08/05/17 02:47 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Elle,

The answer to your question about Jekyll Island and nephilim is, no. I don't accept their current presence as anything other than evil angels posing as human giants. The book I referenced is purely about the Federal Reserve and it's true functions and goals. If it had gotten into something as sketchy as current nephilim I would not have purchased or read it.

Were there giants after the flood? Yes. Noah and his sons were giants, as were all the antedeluvians. But, they all died off and the cumulative effects of sin transformed humanity into who we are today. I don't necessarily doubt the claims of those who claim to have found the graves of giants, but when we start getting into the "return" of the nephilim as claimed by North American Indians we are getting into Satanic deceptions for this is just another distraction created by the devil to keep us excited about anything but preparing to meet Jesus when He comes again. Why will there be no "return" of the nephilim as claimed? Because there will be no resurrection of the dead until Christ comes. Therefore any beings appearing to be giant humans are going to be a deception. Humanity was denied access to the tree of life six thousand years ago, and even in the antedulivian environment which was much more friendly to human life than our current environment, no one lived more than a thousand years.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ] #184804
08/05/17 02:52 PM
08/05/17 02:52 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Gary K
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Um, how did the giants survive the flood?

Good question, ProdigalOne. I would like to hear the answer to that myself.

Maybe they hid in the stone jars.

http://www.viewzone.com/laos2.jpg

Attached Files
laos2.jpg (52 downloads)
Ancient stone jars of mysterious origin in northern Laos

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Green Cochoa] #184805
08/05/17 04:02 PM
08/05/17 04:02 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
That was pretty funny, Green. I got a kick out of it.

I've actually been pretty interested in all this since I first heard Rene Noorbergen, who wrote Prophet of Destiny, speak at the Walla Walla College church in 1979 or 1980. I bought his book Secrets of the Lost Races after hearing him speak, and it is still one of the better books out there on this kind of stuff.

I just bought couple of his other books, The Ark File and The Death Cry of an Eagle. This second book is really good. It shows how the US has moved away from its roots of Christianity and as a result is in the same sharp decline the Babylonian, Greek, and Roman empires went through, and for the same reasons. It was published in 1980 and I can only say he was basically prophetic in what he saw back then.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ] #184823
08/07/17 12:27 PM
08/07/17 12:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Um, how did the giants survive the flood?

Good question, ProdigalOne. I would like to hear the answer to that myself.

Tim Bence talks about descendants of Niphilims. And The Bible does say much about Nephilims and their descendants after the flood. Check what the Bible say.

I opened another discussion if anyone interested to discuss this further. Here's the link to the discussion : http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forum...amp;#Post184822

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ] #184824
08/07/17 01:10 PM
08/07/17 01:10 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Were there giants after the flood? Yes. Noah and his sons were giants, as were all the antedeluvians. But, they all died off and the cumulative effects of sin transformed humanity into who we are today. I don't necessarily doubt the claims of those who claim to have found the graves of giants, but when we start getting into the "return" of the nephilim as claimed by North American Indians we are getting into Satanic deceptions for this is just another distraction created by the devil to keep us excited about anything but preparing to meet Jesus when He comes again.

I don't know what exactly you are talking about with the section I underlined and bolded above. The Jekyll Island tour quides and museum does not claim that these 8 feet to 8.5 feet tall skeletons found on Jekyll Islands are nephilims... they claim they are a native indian tribe.

It is Tim Bence, who have an archeological background and knowledge of American indians and he saw that the artifacts, pictures, and bones found does not reflect natives American Indians. But more similar to what he saw in Syria, Irak, whatever land the Cannanites occupied in the old times where he had already had went before going to JeKyll Island.

So from your reply, you seem like you didn't even watch the whole video or any of it. There's a longer video (4 hrs version) where the first hour Tim Bence talks about where he was(at another Cannanite sacrificial alter site in Syria or Irak or around that place, where it was brought down by the help of a local boy) just before the Lord ask him to go to Jekyll Island (the 2nd hour portion of the video). That's was a very powerful testimony.

Skip the 3 min introduction.

I would be more specific in my term usage...I would call them as descendants of the Nephilims not Nephilims. However, these ancients civilizations or tribes lost much of the giants statue with time as they crossed with ordinary people. They were still inspired by the Nephilims and its teachings when conducting these children sacrifices to Lucifer-Baal-Molech.

That's what Israel were doing when they entered to possess the land of the Canaanites...they ended up joining with the Canaanites worship & customs and polluted the land with the blood sacrifices and offering their own children to Molech. Many of these altars where not destroyed and the Lord commanded us to destroy them. So that's what Tim Bence has been called to do when some of these archeological altar sites where found.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184836
08/07/17 07:37 PM
08/07/17 07:37 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Elle,

No, I didn't watch the video. I don't buy into this tale of evil angels mating with humans and from that giants appearing in the land. My take on giants comes from a source you have rejected, Ellen White.

She says that Adam came forth from the hand of God at more than twice the size of modern day man. Now what exactly does that mean? I'm not sure. Was she referring to the average height of a man in her day, around 5'9", or was she referring to the height of a tall man in her day? I simply do not know and there is no way of finding out. At twice the height of an average man of her day Adam would have been 11'6" tall. If she was referring to a 6' tall man at exactly twice his height Adam would have been 12' tall. How much more than twice she meant no one knows. But it's probably safe to say that Adam, and antedeluvian men at large, were probably at least 12' tall and less than 18' tall for that would be 3 times the height of a 6' tall man.

This means there were 8 giants on the ark during the flood. And the effects of sin and a far less hospitable environment, compared to pre-flood times, to live in caused mankind to shrink. So will there be graves of giants found at some point? Of course there will. But they will not be graves of men who were amalgamated with evil angels. They will simply be the graves of men who lived in the first few generations after the flood. Humanity has decreased in size as it has decreased in longevity as sin has reduced what Ellen White refers to as our "vital force". We are also far less intelligent than Adam too. We, the smartest among us, only use approximately 10% of our brains. This is what makes me believe that we are only now beginning to reach the technological level of the antedeluvians. Those people lived for 100's of years and used far more of their God-given intellectual capacity than we are capable of doing.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184840
08/07/17 08:04 PM
08/07/17 08:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I can't believe it. Elle, I thought you were speaking of Jekyl island and nephilim were allegorical as "Babylon" is. But you really believe that, don't you?!

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184879
08/09/17 02:51 PM
08/09/17 02:51 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : A major step in the destruction of Mystery Babylon -- Federal Reserve debt-slavery system.... Ethereum (block-chain technology) is currently a solution and replacing the Babylonian corrupt banking system. Both Russia and China are currently integrating this technology in various ways in their country.

Some examples :

Russia Launches $100 Million Bitcoin-Mining Operation

Aug 8, 2017 : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/russia-launches-100-million-bitcoin-mining-operation

Russia’s biggest banks take lead in embracing blockchain technology

Aug 2, 2017 : https://www.rt.com/business/398308-russias-banks-blockchain-digital-currencies/

A Russian Airline Is Now Using Blockchain to Issue Tickets
July 25, 2017 : https://www.coindesk.com/russian-airline-using-blockchain-for-tickets/

Putin Meets With Ethereum Founder To Create National Virtual Currency

June 12, 2017 : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12...irtual-currency

China to Start Using Blockchain to Collect Taxes and Send Invoices
July 2017 : https://futurism.com/china-to-start-using-blockchain-to-collect-taxes-and-send-invoices/

China’s Social Security to Use Blockchain Tech
2016 : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinas-social-security-use-blockchain-tech/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184880
08/09/17 09:29 PM
08/09/17 09:29 PM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : A major step in the destruction of Mystery Babylon -- Federal Reserve debt-slavery system.... Ethereum (block-chain technology) is currently a solution and replacing the Babylonian corrupt banking system. Both Russia and China are currently integrating this technology in various ways in their country.

Some examples :

Russia Launches $100 Million Bitcoin-Mining Operation

The whole block-chain/Bitcoin thing is not going to ever be anything that will "take over" the world economy. It would not be possible due to technical and other reasons. take, for example, this reference to Russia. $100 million dollars is next to nothing in the grand whole-story picture of the world's economy. Some things are "emphasized/embellished by certain media to make them things they are not. Bitcoin is more a haven for crooks to launder/hide their money. The leader of North Korea could tell us a few things about that.

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184881
08/09/17 11:30 PM
08/09/17 11:30 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The Wanderer...don't confuse the current bitcoin popularity that is non-gold-backed vs. the new coming gold-backed currencies that they want to apply the block chain technology(Ethereum) to it.

A return to a gold-backed currencies is what China, Russia and all other 200+ nations has been pushing since 2010. They won't settle for nothing less. They see great potential in using the Ethereum technology not only to be applied on a gold-back currencies, but to insure security between countries bi-lateral agreements, sharing sensitive documents, and other examples of what the Ethereum can be applied around the world that will lessen the dependency of banks, insurance cie, government control, etc.....

I have already discussed about this about a few month ago in this post below that I'm bumping. You probably missed it.

Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : Bitcoin has reached incredible popularity & value this past few months. Now there's many new types of bitcoin surfacing that is competing. Jim Willie talks about it in this recent interview. Since a bitcoin unit cannot be measured and have no gold backing, he doesn't see it as a long term solution for the new economic system. However, the blockchain technology which is the gut of bitcoin will be used probably to created a gold-backed crypto currency. He believes that as soon that a gold-backed crypto currency will be released; then bitcoin and the fiat currencies will loose it's popularity. Also, he thinks that the highly secure blockchain technology used for interchanging Bitcoins will be used in the future to exchange sensitive private information between any two parties.

Gold-Backed Cryptocurrencies Will Eliminate Dollar | Jim Willie
June 7, 2017

Blessings
Page 86 of 119 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!