HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185018
08/27/17 06:55 PM
08/27/17 06:55 PM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
This isn't just a "cut and paste" of quotes --
Here is the whole following article EGW wrote:
This is defending the message of 1888, where Christ as our righteousness was presented as the truth.

Christ is the sinner's substitute and surety. He has obeyed the law in the sinner's place, in order that the sinner may believe in him, and grow up into him in all things to the full stature of a man in Christ Jesus, and thus be complete in him. Christ has made reconciliation for sin, and has borne all its ignominy, reproach, and punishment; and yet while bearing sin, he has brought in everlasting righteousness, so that the believer is spotless before God. The time comes when it is asked, "Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect?" and the answer is, "It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again." He who has the spotless robe of righteousness, woven in the loom of heaven, in which is not a thread that sinful humanity can claim, is at the right hand of God, to clothe his believing children in the perfect garment of his righteousness. Those who are saved in the kingdom of God will have nothing of which to boast in themselves; the praise and the glory will all flow back to God the giver of salvation. {YI, December 6, 1894 par. 1}

But there are many who claim to be children of God who are resting their hopes upon other dependencies, rather than on the blood of Christ alone. When urged to rest their faith wholly upon Christ as a complete Saviour, many reveal the fact that they have faith in something that they think they can do. They say, "I have a great deal to do before I can be fit to come to Christ." Another says, "When I have done to the uttermost all that I can do, then the Lord Jesus will come to my help." They imagine that they have a great deal to do themselves to save their own souls, and that Jesus will come in and piece out that part which is lacking, and give the finishing stroke to their salvation.

These poor souls will not be strong in God until they accept Christ as a complete Saviour. They can add nothing to their salvation. The Israelites were required to sprinkle the door-posts with the blood of a slain lamb, in order that when the angel of death passed through the land, they might escape destruction. But if instead of doing this simple act of faith and obedience, they had barricaded the door, and taken every precaution to keep the destroying angel out, their pains would have been in vain, and would have testified to their unbelief. When the blood was seen upon the door-post, it was enough. The salvation of the house was assured. So it is in the work of salvation; it is the blood of Jesus Christ that cleanseth from all sin. {YI, December 6, 1894 par. 2}

It is not now the work of the sinner to make peace with God, but to accept Christ as his peace and righteousness. Thus man becomes one with Christ and one with God. There is no way by which the heart may be made holy, save through faith in Christ. Yet many think that repentance is a kind of preparation which men must originate themselves before they can come to Christ. They must take steps themselves in order to find Christ a mediator in their behalf. It is true that there must be repentance before there is pardon; but the sinner must come to Christ before he can find repentance. It is the virtue of Christ that strengthens and enlightens the soul, so, that repentance may be godly and acceptable. Peter has made this matter clear where he says of Christ, "Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

Repentance is as certainly a gift of Jesus Christ as is forgiveness of sins. Repentance cannot be experienced without Christ; for it is the repentance of which he is the author that is the ground upon which we may apply for pardon. It is through the work of the Holy Spirit that men are led to repentance. It is from Christ that the grace of contrition comes, as well as the gift of pardon, and repentance as well as forgiveness of sins is procured only through the atoning blood of Christ. Those whom God pardons he first makes penitent. {YI, December 6, 1894 par. 3}

"Labor not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." Christ has paid a dear price for the mansions which he has gone to prepare for those who believe in him. Those who shall inhabit those mansions must be fitted for the society of heaven by the righteousness of Christ, and by the work of the Holy Spirit. The preparation for heaven must be made in probationary time, and there must now be submission to the work of the Spirit of God on the heart, in order that the soul may be brought into communication with heaven, and may be educated to enjoy the realities of the eternal world. The righteousness of Christ, which will be imputed to the believing soul, will be the title by which his entrance into heaven will be assured. Through the influence of the Spirit of God, the believer is transformed in character; his taste is refined, his judgment is sanctified, and he becomes complete in Christ. The love that was manifested toward him in the death of Christ, awakens a response of thankful love, and in answer to sincere prayer, the believer is brought from grace to grace, from glory to glory, until by beholding Christ, he is changed into the same image.
Mrs. E. G. White.
-
{YI, December 6, 1894 par. 4}

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185022
08/28/17 01:26 AM
08/28/17 01:26 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I was attending a meeting, and a large congregation were present. In my dream you were presenting the subject of faith and the imputed righteousness of Christ by faith. You repeated several times that works amounted to nothing, that there were no conditions. The matter was presented in that light that I knew minds would be confused and would not receive the correct impression in reference to faith and works, and I decided to write to you. You state this matter too strongly. There are conditions to our receiving justification and sanctification, and the righteousness of Christ. I know your meaning, but you leave a wrong impression upon many minds. While good works will not save even one soul, yet it is impossible for even one soul to be saved without good works. God saves us under a law, that we must ask if we would receive, seek if we would find, and knock if we would have the door opened unto us. {FW 111.1}

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185024
08/28/17 01:55 AM
08/28/17 01:55 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Yes, and what are those conditions?
They are to come to Christ and depend fully upon Him for justification and sanctification, walking with Him in faith, obedience and putting our will under His will, unceasingly.
The battle is "abiding in Christ" accepting His salvation and co-operating with Him as He leads us on the path of righteousness.

It is NOT first you must overcome your sin and then Christ will extend you grace.

But let's return to the lesson and see what scripture has to say, instead of trying to pit justification against sanctification as if one obliterates the other one.

They don't.

Now what do these texts say and mean:

The Two Covenants
Lesson for August 26-September 2, 2017

21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children—
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written:
“Rejoice, O barren,
You who do not bear!
Break forth and shout,
You who are not in labor!
For the desolate has many more children
Than she who has a husband.”

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.”
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185025
08/28/17 02:26 AM
08/28/17 02:26 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Consider this:

God is love (1 John 4:8). God is perfect. The law is a transcript of His character. His character does not change (Mal. 3:6).

If God keeps His own law, to the point where Jesus would even die to make atonement for us, will not God also keep the law in saving us? Think of the balances in which we are weighed. What is weighed in them? Are they not the representation to us of God's standard of righteousness and obedience? If no standard existed, no balances would be required.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185026
08/28/17 03:49 AM
08/28/17 03:49 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
You are not dealing with subject texts under study.
No one is attacking God's standard of righteousness.

Or do you think Paul in Galatians has nothing to say to us?

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185027
08/28/17 03:57 AM
08/28/17 03:57 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
If quoting John means I think Paul has nothing to say to us, then I think Paul has nothing to say to us.

I would recommend you open your mind to look at the Bible in its entirety as having been inspired by God. The author of the quarterly is not. I'll be honest, I'm not here to discuss the quarterly. I'm here to discuss God's Word.

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185028
08/28/17 04:13 AM
08/28/17 04:13 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
How do we understand the verses under discussion in this week's lesson.

Maybe a story will help us understand.

With apologies to Bunyan's “Pilgrim’s Progress” from which the following is slightly adapted.

I saw a man clothed with rags standing in the city of Destruction, a book in his hand, and a great burden upon his back. I looked, and saw him open the book, and read therein; and as he “ read, he wept and trembled;

Christian reading: "For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me." Psalm 38:4 " we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." Isaiah 64:6 your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2

and, not being able longer to contain, he broke out with a lamentable cry, saying, "What shall I do? What shall I do?"

I looked then, and saw a man named EVANGELIST coming to him,

Evangelist: "Wherefore dost thou cry?"

Christian answered, "Sir, I perceive by the book in my hand that I am condemned to die, and after that to come to Judgment; oh woe is me, I am a lost man, this burden that is upon my back will sink me lower than the grave, I am a lost man, bound for destruction.

Then said EVANGELIST, "If this be thy condition, why are you standing here?"

Christian answered, "Because I know not where to go."

Then he gave him a parchment roll; and there was written within, "Flee from the wrath to come!" Matt. 3:7

The man, therefore, read it; and looking upon EVANGELIST very carefully, said, "Whither must I fly?"

Then said EVANGELIST, pointing with his finger over a very wide field, "Do you see yonder wicket gate?"
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14

The man said, "No." Then said the other, "Do you see yonder shining light?"

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

"We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:" 2 Peter 1:19

Christian said, "I think I do."

Then said EVANGELIST, "Keep that light in your eye, and go up directly thereto; so shalt thou see the gate; at which, when you knock, it will be opened for you and you will be instructed where to go next.

So Christian set out, walking with the huge load upon his back, toward the light in the distance. On the way he met Mr. Worldly wise who lived in Morality Town.
Worldly wise: Say good fellow, where are you going with that heavy burden?

Christian: I am going to yonder wicket gate before me; for there, as I am informed, I shall be directed into a way to be rid of my heavy burden.

W. Wise. Who bade you go this way to be rid of your burden?

Chr. A man that appeared to me to be a very great and honourable person; his name, as I remember, is EVANGELIST.

W. Wise. Avoid him for his counsel! That is not the way to rid yourself of the burden. That path only leads to robe makers, they will only cover your burden with a robe, they will not rid you of the burden.

Chr. Why, sir, this burden upon my back is more terrible to me, pray tell how I may rid myself of it?

W. Wise. But why go you by way of the gate, seeing it is only the way of the robe makers? Now hear me, I could direct you to obtain what you desire. Yes, the remedy is at hand. Besides, I will add, that instead of those dangers and hardships of a cross, you shall meet with much safety, friendship, and satisfaction.

Chr. Sir, I pray, open this secret to me.

W. Wise. Why, in yonder village (the village is named Morality) there dwells a gentleman whose name is LEGALITY, a very judicious man, and a man of a very good name, that has skill to help men off with such burdens as you carry on your shoulders; yes, to my knowledge, he has done a great deal of good this way There, I say, thou may be eased of thy burden; and if you prefer not to go back to your former habitation, you may send for your wife and children to come to you to this village, where there are houses now at reasonable rates: provision is there also cheap and good; and that which will make your life the more happy is there to be sure, for you shall live by honest neighbours, in credit and good moral fashion.

Chr. Sir, which is my way to this honest man's house?

W. Wise. Do you see yonder high hill? ( Mount Sinai )

Chr. Yes, very well.

W. Wise. By that hill you must go, and the first house you come to is his.

So CHRISTIAN turned out of his way to go to Mr. LEGALITY'S house for help. But, the hill looked very steep and forbidding and CHRISTIAN was afraid to venture farther, wherefore there he stood still, and knew not what to do. Also his burden now seemed heavier to him than while he was in his way.

Suddenly there came flashes of fire out of the hill, that made CHRISTIAN afraid that he should be burned:

"And there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly." Exodus 19:16-18

Here, therefore,did Christian sweat and did quake for fear.
"And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake" Hebrews 12:21

The burden upon his back became even heavier and seemed to crush him as he stumbled and fell to the ground.

And now he sensed that Mr. WORLDLY WISEMAN'S counsel had sent him to his eternal death. But then he saw EVANGELIST coming to meet him; at the sight also of whom he began to blush for shame.

So EVANGELIST drew nearer and nearer; and coming up to him, he looked upon him with a severe and dreadful countenance, and thus began to reason with CHRISTIAN.

Evangelist spoke: What dost thou here, CHRISTIAN?"
At which words CHRISTIAN knew not what to answer; wherefore at present he looked up speechless at him.

Then said EVANGELIST, "Stand up and be still, that I may show thee the words of God." So he stood trembling.

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. Gal. 3:10 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. Gal. 3:11

Did you think the law would save you from your burden? No, the law condemns you and demands your death.

"Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him." Hebrews 10:38

He also did thus apply them: "You are the man and have begun to reject the counsel of the Most High to enter in through the gate, and have drawn back your foot from the way of peace, and have almost been lost in perdition.

For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, Gal. 4:24

Yet you have come to mount Sinai to be freed from you burden? Mount Sinai will only hold you in bondage with your burden and heap more guilt upon your shoulders than you can bear.

The man that met thee is one WORLDLY WISEMAN. He was labouring to render the cross odious to thee. And setting your feet in that way that leads unto the administration of death. "He to whom you were sent for ease, being by name LEGALITY is the son of the bondwoman who now is, and is in bondage with her children;

"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia , and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. Galatians 4:22-27

You rightly feared this Mount Sinai. Now if she with her children are in bondage, how canst thou expect by them to be made free? This LEGALITY, therefore, is not able to set thee free from thy burden. No man was as yet ever rid of his burden by him; no, nor ever is like to be. You cannot be justified by the works of the law; for by the deeds of the law no man living can be rid of his burden. Therefore Mr. WORLDLY WISEMAN is an alien, and Mr. LEGALITY is a cheat; and cannot help thee. Believe me, there is nothing in all thou hast heard of these sottish men, but a design to beguile you of your salvation, by turning you from the way that leads unto life.

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: Green Cochoa] #185029
08/28/17 04:14 AM
08/28/17 04:14 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green
I'm not here to discuss the quarterly. I'm here to discuss God's Word.
I didn't ask you to discuss the quarterly, I asked you discuss God's word. This is a study on the book of Galatians, which is part of God's Word.
We are looking at the book of Galatians chapter four this week ---

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185030
08/28/17 04:26 AM
08/28/17 04:26 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: dedication
I didn't ask you to discuss the quarterly, I asked you discuss God's word.

Galatians four ---

When Adventists resort to sidestepping to another passage of scripture to avoid explaining the one under question, it shows a lack of understanding. Conversely, when Adventists avoid comparing other passages of scripture to the one under study, it shows lack of understanding.

The classic example is the Adventist explanation for the secret rapture passages of Matthew 24. They typically say something like "well, it can't be like that because over here in 1 Thessalonians . . . ."

In this case, I am not saying "it can't be like that." I'm saying that John helps put the doctrine into sharper perspective--one that helps prevent us from misunderstanding Paul. Unfortunately, I haven't the voice of an angel to communicate here what I am trying to say. You oppose John? Wish to look at Paul in isolation perhaps?

Go ahead. I find Paul to be unbalanced without the addition of Peter, James, and John. Of all the Bible writers, Paul is the most dangerous one to take in isolation. Peter, in 2 Peter 3, warns about wresting Paul's scriptures--the only such warning given in the Bible to explicitly name a specific Bible author.

Reply Quote
Re: Third Quarter 2017 The Gospel in Galatians [Re: dedication] #185031
08/28/17 04:33 AM
08/28/17 04:33 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Green, it is you that is sidestepping to another passage of scripture to avoid explaining the one under question. Galatians 4:21-31

Reply Quote
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!