HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 90 of 119 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #185237
10/03/17 08:23 PM
10/03/17 08:23 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
topic POST!
If Elle doesn't respond to this or any other post, as her last post anywhere here was on September 14th, I want you all to know that she is very, very ill and urgently needs our prayers.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #185238
10/03/17 08:24 PM
10/03/17 08:24 PM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
will be praying for her. Thanks Daryl smile

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #185250
10/04/17 05:33 PM
10/04/17 05:33 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle is in my prayers. Please, keep us informed Daryl.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #185284
10/11/17 03:44 PM
10/11/17 03:44 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Wasn't this "new Global Economic Restructure" supposed to have happened in 2012 and yet here we are in 2017 under the same old Global Economic Structure???

#1 : No one ever said that the Global Economic Structure was going to be completed in 2012. However, it definetely started in 2012.

#2 : I gave the title of this discussion the same title of the video [now a dead link] that opened up this discussion in the OP post. What the title most likely meant to the Chinese Royal Families who created it and produced that video with an incredible message to the Elites Banksters that 2012 was the year that they were going to start a restructuring. Many nations demanded a reform in 2010 by which the Banksters agreed and signed the Basel III agreement. However, the Banksters didn't keep their word and they did not reform. It has been clear to everyone that Mystery Babylon don't want to reform or give up the control. So 2012, was the date when China & the nations stopped believing Mystery Babylon's lip service and they started to develop an alternative system to bypass Mystery Babylon's debt system.

So January 1st 2012, the Chinese Royal families, announced they will start the Global restructuring that I have been posting the development of it in this discussion since. I agree that the title could of been better worded. Maybe it was in the translation of Chinese to English that this title is lacking clarity. I don't know. But that title mis-wording is really a very minor detail as we do see that there is a restructuring that is taking place.

BTW, restructuring the whole economic platform of the world is not something that can be done overnight nor in 1 years. I think this will take many more years(20++ ?) to completely finish the process. The Chinese, who are leading the economic reform, are long term and very careful planners.

This restructure has taken a major leap in Sept 2017 as China has announced a gold back renminbi(RMB) to exchange on the bilateral (between two countries) level in commerce. This is the biggest news in 40 years. This will allow nations to trade among themselves using other currency than the Petro-dollar / US Treasury notes. I will give more details of this later.

Since 2012, the BRICS Nations, and the Eurasian Nations has done much in the Global restructuring of the Economic and financial world to move it :

---> from a Unipolar tyrant controlled structure backed by a fiat petro-dollars that over 200 nations in the world doesn't want to trade with it anymore
--->>> to a multipolar transparent structure backed by a gold-back currency.

#3 : Once people on this forum started to make smart remarks of the title of the discussion, I realized that I shouldn't of entitled the discussion as I did; but it was impossible for me to remove the "in 2012" from the title.

One or two forum brothers every year make the same remark as Daryl did. Even I think Daryl has made the same remark in previous years. And I have replied to these .... but of course no one is interested in my answer or the truth of the matter....but rather ignore it and just want to repeat this comment year after year so to shed some negative light on my person or the discussion. It's not an impressive behavior.

#4 : People like ProdigalSon and the Wanderer are a little less guilty as they are new here and aren't aware; but others that's been here since 2012 or before .... and still makes these comments???

Originally Posted By: Daryl
topic POST!
If Elle doesn't respond to this or any other post, as her last post anywhere here was on September 14th, I want you all to know that she is very, very ill and urgently needs our prayers.

It's true that I am very ill. I appreciate all your prayers. The cancer made it that I have less time & strength to post. Sorry about that.

For those interested in this topic could visit the following alternative news sites where I get most of the news from :

http://www.zerohedge.com/ : Excellent Global financial news
https://www.rt.com/news/ : World wide broad news
https://www.sott.net/ : World wide broad news
http://www.presstv.com/Default/Section/102/ : Middle East News
http://www.goldenjackass.com/main5.html : Tying all the financial Global news together by Jim Willie.
https://benjaminfulford.net/ : Ben Fulford reports news from many very unique and interesting sources that shows what is happening behind the scenes.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185287
10/12/17 07:50 PM
10/12/17 07:50 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Wow... that would be wonderful!!! I've been hearing about these gold bunkers, accounts, and boxes since around 2010 via Benjamin Fulford.

Their timing to release these funds to help humanity and the earth.... couldn't be more perfect and needed! Just after the fall of Mystery Babylon Monetary Debt System that has put this world into debts, poverty, disease, war, environment abuse with severe pollution, genetic manipulations, etc... We and the earth are in great needs.

A judge from the International Court of Justice (ICJ) reveals the plan for the great Monetary Redemption that is coming soon

Oct 11, 2017

Stephen Jones comments on this video

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/dail...is-coming-soon/

Quote:
HRH Lord Windsor Judge Sir Ricky Nathaniel, speaking from Malaysia, talks about gold assets that were set up in the early 1900’s that have never been used. He confirms the existence of the historical Heritage Accounts that many have talked about in recent years. He says that now they are about to be released to back the new financial system that is replacing the old system.

US Capital Bank is hardly known to the public, but it is the world’s largest custodial trust bank, which is a major shareholder of 17 prime banks, including HSBC. It also co-owns two major gold bunkers, holding huge amounts of gold that are to yet to be used to bring liquidity to the world financial system. US Capital Bank itself is backed strongly by cash and gold—more gold than is thought to exist in the entire world. There are bunkers around the world holding vast amounts of gold, but none of these assets can be used without the special redemption court license from the ICJ and various governmental agencies.

These assets can be used only by matching the serial numbers on the box with the accounts that were created in the early 1900’s and with the gold assigned to various bunkers. These assets were put in various bunkers in 1959-1961.

The amount of money is so huge, into the quintillions of dollars, it is possible only through the central banks. Yet the central banks cannot issue any money without licensing letters from the ICJ, authorizing the banks to issue this gold-backed money. Clearance to use these Heritage Accounts are at a “very advanced stage” of development.

“It is top priority for us to start redeeming now,” he says. It appears that this is coinciding with our general time frame for the fall of the Babylonian system and the start of earth’s redemption from a financial point of view. In the early 1900’s, the assets in question were originally given in trust (on 60-year contracts, I have heard) for the benefit of the world, but much was stolen or misused for the benefit of the few. So the contracts were not renewed when they began to come due in the late 1900’s. The bad guys refused to give back the assets, and so these have been tied up for decades.

I know from other studies that much of the paperwork was stored in the World Trade Center, and that the assets were to be released on September 12, 2001. That was at least one reason why the buildings were destroyed on September 11. The bad guys were hoping to delay the return of the assets to the rightful owners, so that they could maintain their grip on power.

But now it appears that the legal process is reaching its conclusion. I suspect that this is also why there is such a heightened threat of war with North Korea. The bad guys still hope to stop this redemption from taking place. But I believe we are now at the time of the end, so I do not think that anything will stop it. Most likely, then, there will be no war with North Korea.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185295
10/15/17 01:17 AM
10/15/17 01:17 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

I have missed you, Elle. We have had our differences in the past, but I hope you know that your are loved, my sister. And, this place needs someone to shake things up once in awhile.

I continue to pray for your health, both spiritual and physical. Please, take good care of yourself.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185296
10/15/17 01:27 AM
10/15/17 01:27 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
This is a fascinating post. Much food for thought.

I am a bit confused, though:
Where did the wealth in these gold bunkers originate?
What was the motive for stashing it all those decades ago?
Who are the rightful owners?
How will it benefit the general population, if it is released to those rightful owners?

Sorry if these questions were answered. I did watch the video, but I get lost when too much banker jargon is spoken. dunno

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: ProdigalOne] #185297
10/15/17 01:30 AM
10/15/17 01:30 AM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

I have missed you, Elle. We have had our differences in the past, but I hope you know that your are loved, my sister. And, this place needs someone to shake things up once in awhile.

I continue to pray for your health, both spiritual and physical. Please, take good care of yourself.
I second all of that. Praying for you too Elle. smile

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185301
10/15/17 12:10 PM
10/15/17 12:10 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : On September 1st 2017, China announced the Shanghai-based oil for gold futures contract. These contracts used in bi-lateral trading allows any nation to sell oil to China and get paid in gold.

China Readies Yuan-Priced Crude Oil Benchmark Backed By Gold
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/W...ed-By-Gold.html

Quote:
"The world’s top oil importer, China, is preparing to launch a crude oil futures contract denominated in Chinese yuan and convertible into gold, potentially creating the most important Asian oil benchmark and allowing oil exporters to bypass U.S.-dollar denominated benchmarks by trading in yuan, Nikkei Asian Review reports.

"Last month, the Shanghai Futures Exchange and its subsidiary Shanghai International Energy Exchange, INE, successfully completed four tests in production environment for the crude oil futures, and the exchange continues with preparatory works for the listing of crude oil futures, aiming for the launch by the end of this year.

The rules of the global oil game may begin to change enormously,” ...

"The yuan-denominated futures contract has been in the works for years...

"But according to analysts who spoke to Nikkei Asian Review, backing the yuan-priced futures with gold would be appealing to oil exporters, especially to those that would rather avoid U.S. dollars in trade.
[My comment : by which there are many]

“It is a mechanism which is likely to appeal to oil producers that prefer to avoid using dollars, and are not ready to accept that being paid in yuan for oil sales to China is a good idea either,"

My comment : Jim Willie has been talking about this coming move by China for awhile. He says that the next step is to launch the Gold Trade Note that would be used for international bilateral trade of any commodities.

He starts talking about it on the 3 min mark.

This oil-gold futures contracts will quickly put an end of the Petro-dollar usage in the East.

Russia Replacing OPEC : Building an International Oil Consortium

Starting at the 14min mark, Jim shares another huge news is Russia is building an international Oil consortium (building a pool of refine oil supply ready for sale in Europe & Eurasian countries) that would replace OPEC. Basically, Russia is buying oil from other countries like Venezuela, Saudis, Iran, etc... now negotiating with Mexico to facilitates these countries to have some cash flow while Russia buys crude oil while it's main features is to by-pass the Petro-dollars and being paid in gold.

Turning Point Nations on the Stage

Here's a handy quick bullet style report of recent financial news grouped by countries written by Jim Willie. We can see below that there's many things that are taking place that all play a role in the restructure of the world economic platform.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1507665780.php

Oct 10, 2017

Quote:
CHINA LEADS IN NON-USD PLATFORMS

The Shanghai-based oil for gold futures contract has been heralded

Russian oil delivery to China has been paid in RMB terms for two years

Russians use Sverbank offices in Beijing to redeem RMB in gold bullion

Numerous non-USD platforms are well along in usage

Numerous large construction projects have begun under One Belt One Road

Several dozen countries are onboard the OBOR smorgasbord table (not USA)

The Eurasian Trade Zone is taking shape with Russian full lead cooperation

SAUDI ARABIA SHEDS THE PETRO-DOLLAR

The Chinese have cut several energy and investment deals inside Saudi Arabia

The Chinese seek oil sales in RMB payment terms for Saudi oil

The Chinese are engaged in the ARAMCO oil conglomerate IPO investment

The Russians and Saudis have signed military deals for missile defense

The Chinese and Saudis have signed military deals for missile defense

The Saudis have signed an energy supply deal with Russian Rosneft

The Saudis have entered into agreement with Russian Oil Consortium

TURKEY REACTS TO FAILED US-LED COUP

The NATO forces from US and Europe have left the Incirlik AirForce Base

US heroin from Afghanistan has been diverted from Turkey to Germany and Italy

Turkish Govt seeks coup participants hiding in Germany, under their protection

Russians have resumed the large projects for nuke plants and natgas storage centers

Russians have resumed the Turkish Stream pipeline to connect to Gazprom

Turkey’s neighbor nations are cooperating in the pipeline construction

Turkey signed a big contract with the Russians for missile defense system

GERMANY RESISTS WASHINGTON SANCTIONS

Numerous German companies have worked to create Russian subsidiaries

German corporate executives have registered complaints to government officials

German Govt resists calls by Washington to make bigger NATO contributions

German Govt and companies howl in opposition to USGovt sanctions

United States logged sanctions against German companies on Nord Stream 2 project

JAPAN MAKES MORE RUSSIAN ENERGY TIES

Japan has joined several important non-USD platforms led by China

Japan has been working actively with Russia on LNG projects

Japan has been funding Russian oil pipelines in supply routes

VENEZUELA EXITS USDOLLAR COMPLETELY

Caracas regime will conduct no further energy sales in USD terms

Regime is vulnerable to very large debts to Chinese, at risk of default

Regime signed contract with Russian Rosneft on supply deals

Venezuela requires sweet crude from foreign sources in mixture procedures

The Venezuelans have entered into agreement with Russian Oil Consortium

ENGLAND SEEKS EASTERN FINANCIALS

The British Exit has left the London Centre vulnerable

The London passport has been removed, as London seeks new partnerships

London must recover from approximately 20% lost financial business

Suspicions rise for important financial partnership deals with Chinese Govt

Look for China to confirm greater currency and bond trading at London Hub

Look for London to possibly act as gold source agent for China in oil trade

SYRIA REQUESTS RECONSTRUCTION

United States and Israel continue to secretly seize Leviathan energy deposit claims

Syria continues to work toward completion of Iran Gas Pipeline, earning US anger

US & Israel continue to use their ISIS tool in wrecking the Syrian Economy

US & Israel continue to use their ISIS tool in obstruction of natural gas pipeline

Syria seeks reconstruction funds and management from Russia & China

AUSTRALIA CONTENDS WITH FINANCIAL COLONIZATION

Fifteen years of heavy Chinese investment peaked in mining and port facilities

Australian Govt at edge of financial bankruptcy as result of US-led arms purchases

They attempt to limit further Chinese investment

But Australia has become a Chinese commercial colony

The process involves both investment and residence

SINGAPORE SHIFTS TOWARD EASTERN AXIS

The Singapore Govt has signed onto numerous Chinese-led non-USD platforms

An increasing number of trade deals have come with Beijing

They move slowly away from total US-UK alignment

MEXICO FIGHTS BANKRUPTCY

Mexican Govt in talks with Russian Rosneft for a large scale oil deal

Mexico urgently needs funds for managing budget deficits

Mexico opened up off-shore energy bids for foreign companies

Expect Rosneft to win some of the bids for new discovery concessions

Mexico openly discusses the silver standard for currency in their Congress

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: ProdigalOne] #185302
10/15/17 01:11 PM
10/15/17 01:11 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
This is a fascinating post. Much food for thought.

I am a bit confused, though:
Where did the wealth in these gold bunkers originate?

As far as I've heard they originated from different Royal families from many countries that came to agreement to pool their wealth to restore the earth and the nations from the abuse of many years of tyranny and to prevent any ONE nation to dominate the world again.

A historical facts that we need to keep in mind is that the Bible talks about the time that Solomon married many princesses from many different countries. The Bible accounts that Solomon went abroad building mines to extract much gold. So many of these bunkers, like the ones in the Philippines, comes from Solomon's gold mines.

Other bunkers like the ones that many Asian Royal family owns, comes from 4+ thousands of years of trading goods with other nations. China has always been a big producer of luxurious goods that they traded and has accumulated quite a little stash over the years.

What was the motive for stashing it all those decades ago?

In the early 1900s wasn't Britain in dominance over the world?
England didn't make life easy for the world either. Before England the world had already experience the hardship rule of other tyrannical empire. So their motives was to stop these tyrants to have the monopoly enslaving the nations and destroying the earth.

Quote:
Who are the rightful owners?

As stated by their representatives, these royal families sees themselves as stewards of this gold not owners. So these bunkers were dedicated to the people in needs and the earth.

Quote:
How will it benefit the general population, if it is released to those rightful owners?

From what I understand from the video, each of these boxes is dedicated for a specific purpose that is somewhat define. So let's say there's a box dedicated to clean those gigantic ocean plastic islands of pollution. This project will creates many jobs for the general population that the money earned will help their communities general economy. I would imagine that there will be follow up to make sure the money is used as it was intended for the purpose defined by those who entrusted that gold or money.

From the video, some boxes are simply used to help poor countries to have a fresh start so to finance their own currencies.

It is still to be seen how these boxes in those bunkers will be used. But I wouldn't be surprise that God will move the nations to used this for a Jubilee. Many economist and financial experts has been talking about a Jubilee as the only solution to solve this big debt mess Mystery Babylon's has put the world into.

Blessings
Page 90 of 119 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!