HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 47 of 119 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177507
10/17/15 07:38 PM
10/17/15 07:38 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
The Keshe Foundation
by Stephen Jones

"...
Today the Keshe Foundation is set to offer FREE ENERGY to the world.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/

It was founded by Dr. Mehran Tavakoli Kesh, an Iranian scientist who has discovered a simple way to use energy through plasma, rather than electricity itself as a source of energy. One simple devise can be used to power a home, another for a car, and even whole cities. He says that the device is so simple that a child could make it.

He is giving this to the world today, October 16, 2015, at a peace conference in Rome. Simultaneously, he is having his associates give one to the leaders of many nations, including China, Russia, and the USA. He is also giving 1000 units to individual poor people in various countries, including the Philippines—where it appears that he is manufacturing those units.

Further, he is freely publishing the blueprints for all to make these devices, so that it cannot be suppressed by the powers that be (or were).

The meeting in Rome today invites the ambassadors of all nations to attend and to sign his Peace Treaty in exchange for free energy. However, whether they sign this or not, the free energy is being given to the world today. Will the Keshe Foundation actually succeed in doing this? Well, they have taken extraordinary steps to ensure that no power can stop its publication. He says that if anything happens to him, others have instructions to carry on with the plan. In fact, on the link above, it appears that these blueprints have already been posted at the bottom of the page.

Here is a link that was posted on September 24, 2015, telling of this plan to release free energy devices on October 16. It is long, but I think the first 48 minutes will give you everything you need to know. In it he says, “The course of mankind has changed.” The Keshe Foundation plans to produce 1 million units by November or December and teach many others to manufacture these units as quickly as possible.

youtu.be/BM8wuqPmVBg

He says that this free energy device will cause chaos and collapse of all industries that rely upon the sale of conventional energy—whether oil, gas, electricity, coal, or nuclear energy—because they will no longer be needed. Pollution problems will end quickly.

Excerpts are as follows, in his own slightly flawed English:

Quote:
“In the next twelve months, we will see the collapse of major organizations and connected pharmaceuticals and oil industries—without a shadow of a doubt. All these monopolies of health, monopolies of energy has finished. And the beauty of it is the Keshe Foundation with thousands of supporters around the world, more or less in every nation, will do it for your nation. You don’t need us. We do not ask to send any money to Keshe Foundation; we do not ask to sign any non-disclosure agreements or secrecy agreements. We do not even sign copyright agreements.

“Governments have no control… It will bring absolute chaos for governments, for what they have set up to control. Because with this blue box, they have lost full control. There is no control. There is no possibility to change the course of humanity, because hundreds of thousands already know how to build it.

“You will be shocked when you open the inside of it. It is so simple… There is no moving parts.”

A century ago the free energy discoveries of Nicola Tesla were suppressed in order to protect the interests of JP Morgan and other Babylonian oligarchs, who had gained control of the people largely through the control of energy. It appears that as of today, this suppression is being ended by another brilliant scientist, this time from Iran.

Economic Chaos

If the plans of Dr. Keshe succeed today, there is little doubt that his free energy device will cause chaos and collapse in energy stocks. The only real question is how long it will take. If the news media were to publicize the conference today, then I would expect to see the collapse occur immediately. But the mainstream news media probably will not report this until they are forced by internet publicity to do so.

Regardless of when this market collapse occurs, we should be prepared as much as possible. Those who hold shares of stock in energy will probably suffer the most, but a collapse in that area will affect banking stocks and most other areas as well. For the average person who owns nothing in the stock market, they will lose the least, and when they are able to obtain their own free energy device, they will be the greatest beneficiaries in this transition.

Under Babylon’s system of expensive energy (to support its oligarchs), the earth strains to feed its population. Babylon calls it overpopulation, but the truth is that the problem has been caused by their monopolistic control of energy that makes production too expensive for many people to buy food. In the Kingdom of God that is coming, the earth will be able to support many times the current population with no problem at all.

It appears that in the coming year we will enter the chaos of change as the world adjusts to the new reality brought to us by a Persian.

Sudden Destruction

Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3,

2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, “Peace and Safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like birth pangs upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

It is interesting that the release of the free energy devices is set in the context of a peace conference in Rome. The Keshe Foundation home page advertises “Free Energy in exchange for world peace.”

Most of us have been accustomed to thinking of Paul’s statement in negative terms. Men have taught that the Antichrist will come and make a peace treaty with Israel in the middle of the “Great Tribulation,” after which will come “destruction.” But if the events today fulfill this prophecy (at least on one level), then it could be said that the Keshe Foundation is offering world peace by giving the world a free energy device, which will then bring chaos and collapse to the Babylonian world system.

Further, if this proves to be the case, then today would mark the start of the “birth pangs” of the Age to come, which no one can escape. Paul goes on to tell the believers in verses 4-7,

4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night.

The “rapture” doctrine teaches that the “thief” is Christ coming to snatch Christians off the earth. But in biblical times, the metaphor referred to a band of thieves who would ride into town while men were sleeping and plunder it with destruction. (Note the story: Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.) So Paul did not treat this thief as a burglar quietly stealing something while men sleep, but rather as an Ali Baba who comes suddenly with great noise and destruction.

If we may apply these verses to the acts of the Kesh Foundation, we may find comfort from Paul. If we understand what is going on and are watchful, alert, and sober, not being drunk on the wine of Babylon, then God will take care of us no matter what the situation is around us. Paul continues in 1 Thessalonians 5:8-11,

8 8 But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we are awake or sleep, we may live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another, and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Always keep in mind that the chaos of Babylon’s collapse is not designed to destroy God’s people, but to set them free. This was true in Daniel’s day, when the original city of Babylon fell; it is the same today when Mystery Babylon collapses.

So be encouraged.

- See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...h.v1Jf3OAx.dpuf

Umm, Elle, I really wonder if you should possibly reconsider your faith in "God's Kingdom Ministries and the teachings of Stephen Jones?

If he is directing his members to this Keshe person, perhaps you should check out some of Keshe's claims:

"Mehran Tavakoli Keshe announces he is Messiah"

The following three-page declaration titled "In My name", with his signature and date on the bottom of each page, was released on April 18, 2014 (Good Friday).

Here is a link to the PDF where his signature can be seen:

http://pesn.com/2014/04/20/9602473_Mehra...--18.4.2014.PDF

"In My Name"

"I had to come in the body of the man on this planet and live amongst you the life of the man to understand the way the man has created his misery and so much injustice from the time of his creation for himself and for his fellow men to obtain and hold to nothing but the mirage of the nothingness for his so called life and its physical illusive possessions.

Where, we made all resources of the universe available to him to live in comfort and peace on this planet and among themselves in their time on this planet, that when they are mature intellectually and spiritually (in time the man matures enough), for the tribe of the man to join and unify with the rest of the creation of the creator in the universe.

In this process of maturity, the man chose the path of greed and injustice and killing of not just animals, but of his own kind, and now he has become falsely proud of how many he can kill with one tool and weapon or his false sense of power of control.

Killing and destruction of life has never been part of our teachings and works anywhere in the universe and this shall never be for race and nor shall be from now on this planet or anywhere else in the universe.

To change the course of the life of the man from this wrongful path, we have sent you in so many ways and different forms, different orders and guidance through our messengers of the past.

You have all ignored all our ways to correct your ways, and now you as the race of the man have reached a point that for every action you only think in one way and that is destruction and war.

Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah and I whom took his time to be amongst you, to learn about your shortfalls and false lives, for me to be able to understand your problems, I spent over 55 years with you, worked your ways to be able to help and guide you out of this life of the jungle of this planet, I call up on you to lay down all arms and all thoughts of greed and misconducts and killings.

I chose today to declare my position and status as the creator in the Soul and in the physical body of the man as I am and have chosen to be in, to be amongst you and call up on all the men of this Blue planet and the wild village of the earth, to accept my call for peace and to change your wrongful path, individually, and collectively as the human race for you to be able to live [in] paradise on earth and in the universe.

My call to you, the human race is simple, I have shown you in the past 9 years how to satisfy all your earthly needs with simple methods, and I have written books in simple language that all can understand the principles of the creation as is and not as man has made it to be.

I have shown you how to make food from the air, and I have shown you how to create energy and motion using the same systems and knowledge, that through the creation and production of these needs of the man, one does not harm any creation of mine and that he can live in peace and tranquility amongst the rest of this planets' beings and in the universal community that the men are ready to enter into.

Now; my call goes today (the time of the killing of the son of God) to all men and women and children of this planet, that to halt all these madness of the brain of the man of killing and destruction as a solution to solve and attain earthly and others possessions, and for the Man to lay down all tools of destruction and murder, irrespective of who you are, which religion leader you are the leaders of or which religion and path of belief you follow, and which sector of this planet you think you are the ruler of or you live in.

The job of you, the religious leaders is to guide the man to peace and prosperity, and not to make palaces of shame and dishonesty and protecting those whom have done wrong to other fellow men.

It is our command and wish that you as religious, nations and tribes leaders of regions, nations and cults, first to order as of today for the men whom follow our command through your Churches and Mosques or temples and armies to lay down their arms, and as of today to be of the greatest of sins for any man to be trained or to carry or to be forced the use of any arms, that through this tool and through your guidance, it is to be forbidding the use of killing tools that the man finds new ways and the logical ways of finding peaceful solution for himself and his race, at the time when he does not agree with the given condition.

I do not offer you a reward for following this command, as this is our wish and our wish shall be adhered to with our work through the souls of the men, but in reality in doing so, man will allow himself to enter the universal community, which the greed and the war has no meaning, and with this act, then man can have and will live a life of happiness and fulfillment according to his intelligence and needs anywhere he might be in the universe.

So I call on this day to the world, religious and scientific leaders, to come together and sign the universe peace treaty, which we have sent out to mankind as prelude to this days' declaration in the past two years and with this, signing themselves and their nation and followers to accept this treaty and put an end to all wars and acts of aggression and killing, which have been going on for thousands of years on this planet.

The time of punishment and reward to force the man to submission to go in the right path in his life is over, from this point on, it is the decision of each soul to decide on one path, and that is the path of peace and tranquility and fairness.

If not done so from this day on, and if the leaders of this planet be it religious, tribal or nations refuse to follow this command, your follower rejection of our will, shall lead you to demise of your followers and your nation, and finally I shall make from the man the tribe with the belief in one point and that is one nation on this planet, and the one belief that there shall be no more war.

There are no lines on the ground of this planet or anywhere in the universe to separate races and creations from each other, that with this unity for all men leaves him not only as one body but as one nation and as one creation and one creator to live his life in the universe in peace.

You as children of Adam have suffered enough in the hand of your own wrong doings and others, and now you receive the love of your creator to guide you and protect you in this short path of adjustment and reunion with the rest of the creations in the world of creation. Those whom shall reject my wish, they shall see to their own demise through their rejection by their own fellow men, whom understand the reality of the creation and this wish.

Those who follow our simple command and enter the universal order; they shall see the beauty of the creation with their own conscious and some with their own physical eyes. My love and gratitude to all men and I being so sorry to let you to suffer so long without intervention to help you, but in fact you needed this time in the nursery of the earth to learn and mature.

Now it is the time to guide you and unite this child of the Adam and his family to the rest of the family of the universe and as a perfect child and a peaceful and loving child who is ready to enter the Kingdome of the creators' larger family. I welcome you as the creator into your true dimension of intelligence and love.

Mehran (Mehran Tavakoli Keshe)

(The possessor of love)"

The following link is to Keshe's LiveStreamed workshop of Friday April 18, 2014.
At 108.00, he claims to be the creator of humanity, at 108.20, he claims to be the Messiah we have been praying for!

http://original.livestream.com/keshework...ource=lslibrary

I have visited his site and some others with information about his "power generator". Keshe has been selling them in advance of production since at least 2012. It appears that the preorders have not been delivered.

On his LiveStream, he explains that his "power generator" does not function very well as a single unit and multiple "generators" must be hooked up, so that they can enhance each others performance? His site has lots of mysterious looking gadgets that do not seem to have any function: a needle coated with "nanos", described as not for human use???

An acquaintance of Keshe's posted that he is wanted in Britain on some sort of fraud charge...

Elle, I won't belabour the point by quoting any of the numerous biblical warnings of "false prophets and false Messiahs". I'm sure you know them as well as I do.

It really does appear that Stephen Jones and the God's Kingdom Ministries site are spreading extremely false teachings. I urge you to carefully reconsider any doctrines you may have gleaned from them.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177518
10/18/15 11:21 AM
10/18/15 11:21 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
The Keshe Foundation
by Stephen Jones

"...
Today the Keshe Foundation is set to offer FREE ENERGY to the world.

It was founded by Dr. Mehran Tavakoli Kesh, an Iranian scientist who has discovered a simple way to use energy through plasma, rather than electricity itself as a source of energy. One simple devise can be used to power a home, another for a car, and even whole cities. He says that the device is so simple that a child could make it.

He is giving this to the world today, October 16, 2015, at a peace conference in Rome. Simultaneously, he is having his associates give one to the leaders of many nations, including China, Russia, and the USA. He is also giving 1000 units to individual poor people in various countries, including the Philippines—where it appears that he is manufacturing those units.

Further, he is freely publishing the blueprints for all to make these devices, so that it cannot be suppressed by the powers that be (or were).

The meeting in Rome today invites the ambassadors of all nations to attend and to sign his Peace Treaty in exchange for free energy. However, whether they sign this or not, the free energy is being given to the world today. Will the Keshe Foundation actually succeed in doing this? Well, they have taken extraordinary steps to ensure that no power can stop its publication. He says that if anything happens to him, others have instructions to carry on with the plan. In fact, on the link above, it appears that these blueprints have already been posted at the bottom of the page.

Here is a link that was posted on September 24, 2015, telling of this plan to release free energy devices on October 16. It is long, but I think the first 48 minutes will give you everything you need to know. In it he says, “The course of mankind has changed.” The Keshe Foundation plans to produce 1 million units by November or December and teach many others to manufacture these units as quickly as possible.

youtu.be/BM8wuqPmVBg

He says that this free energy device will cause chaos and collapse of all industries that rely upon the sale of conventional energy—whether oil, gas, electricity, coal, or nuclear energy—because they will no longer be needed. Pollution problems will end quickly.

Excerpts are as follows, in his own slightly flawed English:

Quote:
“In the next twelve months, we will see the collapse of major organizations and connected pharmaceuticals and oil industries—without a shadow of a doubt. All these monopolies of health, monopolies of energy has finished. And the beauty of it is the Keshe Foundation with thousands of supporters around the world, more or less in every nation, will do it for your nation. You don’t need us. We do not ask to send any money to Keshe Foundation; we do not ask to sign any non-disclosure agreements or secrecy agreements. We do not even sign copyright agreements.

“Governments have no control… It will bring absolute chaos for governments, for what they have set up to control. Because with this blue box, they have lost full control. There is no control. There is no possibility to change the course of humanity, because hundreds of thousands already know how to build it.

“You will be shocked when you open the inside of it. It is so simple… There is no moving parts.”

A century ago the free energy discoveries of Nicola Tesla were suppressed in order to protect the interests of JP Morgan and other Babylonian oligarchs, who had gained control of the people largely through the control of energy. It appears that as of today, this suppression is being ended by another brilliant scientist, this time from Iran.

Economic Chaos

If the plans of Dr. Keshe succeed today, there is little doubt that his free energy device will cause chaos and collapse in energy stocks. The only real question is how long it will take. If the news media were to publicize the conference today, then I would expect to see the collapse occur immediately. But the mainstream news media probably will not report this until they are forced by internet publicity to do so.

Regardless of when this market collapse occurs, we should be prepared as much as possible. Those who hold shares of stock in energy will probably suffer the most, but a collapse in that area will affect banking stocks and most other areas as well. For the average person who owns nothing in the stock market, they will lose the least, and when they are able to obtain their own free energy device, they will be the greatest beneficiaries in this transition.

Under Babylon’s system of expensive energy (to support its oligarchs), the earth strains to feed its population. Babylon calls it overpopulation, but the truth is that the problem has been caused by their monopolistic control of energy that makes production too expensive for many people to buy food. In the Kingdom of God that is coming, the earth will be able to support many times the current population with no problem at all.

It appears that in the coming year we will enter the chaos of change as the world adjusts to the new reality brought to us by a Persian.

Sudden Destruction

Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3,

2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, “Peace and Safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like birth pangs upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

It is interesting that the release of the free energy devices is set in the context of a peace conference in Rome. The Keshe Foundation home page advertises “Free Energy in exchange for world peace.”

Most of us have been accustomed to thinking of Paul’s statement in negative terms. Men have taught that the Antichrist will come and make a peace treaty with Israel in the middle of the “Great Tribulation,” after which will come “destruction.” But if the events today fulfill this prophecy (at least on one level), then it could be said that the Keshe Foundation is offering world peace by giving the world a free energy device, which will then bring chaos and collapse to the Babylonian world system.

Further, if this proves to be the case, then today would mark the start of the “birth pangs” of the Age to come, which no one can escape. Paul goes on to tell the believers in verses 4-7,

4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night.

The “rapture” doctrine teaches that the “thief” is Christ coming to snatch Christians off the earth. But in biblical times, the metaphor referred to a band of thieves who would ride into town while men were sleeping and plunder it with destruction. (Note the story: Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.) So Paul did not treat this thief as a burglar quietly stealing something while men sleep, but rather as an Ali Baba who comes suddenly with great noise and destruction.

If we may apply these verses to the acts of the Kesh Foundation, we may find comfort from Paul. If we understand what is going on and are watchful, alert, and sober, not being drunk on the wine of Babylon, then God will take care of us no matter what the situation is around us. Paul continues in 1 Thessalonians 5:8-11,

8 8 But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we are awake or sleep, we may live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another, and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Always keep in mind that the chaos of Babylon’s collapse is not designed to destroy God’s people, but to set them free. This was true in Daniel’s day, when the original city of Babylon fell; it is the same today when Mystery Babylon collapses.

So be encouraged.

- See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...h.v1Jf3OAx.dpuf

Umm, Elle, I really wonder if you should possibly reconsider your faith in "God's Kingdom Ministries and the teachings of Stephen Jones?

If he is directing his members to this Keshe person, perhaps you should check out some of Keshe's claims:

"Mehran Tavakoli Keshe announces he is Messiah"

The following three-page declaration titled "In My name", with his signature and date on the bottom of each page, was released on April 18, 2014 (Good Friday).

Here is a link to the PDF where his signature can be seen:

http://pesn.com/2014/04/20/9602473_Mehra...--18.4.2014.PDF

"In My Name"

"I had to come in the body of the man on this planet and live amongst you the life of the man to understand the way the man has created his misery and so much injustice from the time of his creation for himself and for his fellow men to obtain and hold to nothing but the mirage of the nothingness for his so called life and its physical illusive possessions.

Where, we made all resources of the universe available to him to live in comfort and peace on this planet and among themselves in their time on this planet, that when they are mature intellectually and spiritually (in time the man matures enough), for the tribe of the man to join and unify with the rest of the creation of the creator in the universe.

In this process of maturity, the man chose the path of greed and injustice and killing of not just animals, but of his own kind, and now he has become falsely proud of how many he can kill with one tool and weapon or his false sense of power of control.

Killing and destruction of life has never been part of our teachings and works anywhere in the universe and this shall never be for race and nor shall be from now on this planet or anywhere else in the universe.

To change the course of the life of the man from this wrongful path, we have sent you in so many ways and different forms, different orders and guidance through our messengers of the past.

You have all ignored all our ways to correct your ways, and now you as the race of the man have reached a point that for every action you only think in one way and that is destruction and war.

Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah and I whom took his time to be amongst you, to learn about your shortfalls and false lives, for me to be able to understand your problems, I spent over 55 years with you, worked your ways to be able to help and guide you out of this life of the jungle of this planet, I call up on you to lay down all arms and all thoughts of greed and misconducts and killings.

I chose today to declare my position and status as the creator in the Soul and in the physical body of the man as I am and have chosen to be in, to be amongst you and call up on all the men of this Blue planet and the wild village of the earth, to accept my call for peace and to change your wrongful path, individually, and collectively as the human race for you to be able to live [in] paradise on earth and in the universe.

My call to you, the human race is simple, I have shown you in the past 9 years how to satisfy all your earthly needs with simple methods, and I have written books in simple language that all can understand the principles of the creation as is and not as man has made it to be.

I have shown you how to make food from the air, and I have shown you how to create energy and motion using the same systems and knowledge, that through the creation and production of these needs of the man, one does not harm any creation of mine and that he can live in peace and tranquility amongst the rest of this planets' beings and in the universal community that the men are ready to enter into.

Now; my call goes today (the time of the killing of the son of God) to all men and women and children of this planet, that to halt all these madness of the brain of the man of killing and destruction as a solution to solve and attain earthly and others possessions, and for the Man to lay down all tools of destruction and murder, irrespective of who you are, which religion leader you are the leaders of or which religion and path of belief you follow, and which sector of this planet you think you are the ruler of or you live in.

The job of you, the religious leaders is to guide the man to peace and prosperity, and not to make palaces of shame and dishonesty and protecting those whom have done wrong to other fellow men.

It is our command and wish that you as religious, nations and tribes leaders of regions, nations and cults, first to order as of today for the men whom follow our command through your Churches and Mosques or temples and armies to lay down their arms, and as of today to be of the greatest of sins for any man to be trained or to carry or to be forced the use of any arms, that through this tool and through your guidance, it is to be forbidding the use of killing tools that the man finds new ways and the logical ways of finding peaceful solution for himself and his race, at the time when he does not agree with the given condition.

I do not offer you a reward for following this command, as this is our wish and our wish shall be adhered to with our work through the souls of the men, but in reality in doing so, man will allow himself to enter the universal community, which the greed and the war has no meaning, and with this act, then man can have and will live a life of happiness and fulfillment according to his intelligence and needs anywhere he might be in the universe.

So I call on this day to the world, religious and scientific leaders, to come together and sign the universe peace treaty, which we have sent out to mankind as prelude to this days' declaration in the past two years and with this, signing themselves and their nation and followers to accept this treaty and put an end to all wars and acts of aggression and killing, which have been going on for thousands of years on this planet.

The time of punishment and reward to force the man to submission to go in the right path in his life is over, from this point on, it is the decision of each soul to decide on one path, and that is the path of peace and tranquility and fairness.

If not done so from this day on, and if the leaders of this planet be it religious, tribal or nations refuse to follow this command, your follower rejection of our will, shall lead you to demise of your followers and your nation, and finally I shall make from the man the tribe with the belief in one point and that is one nation on this planet, and the one belief that there shall be no more war.

There are no lines on the ground of this planet or anywhere in the universe to separate races and creations from each other, that with this unity for all men leaves him not only as one body but as one nation and as one creation and one creator to live his life in the universe in peace.

You as children of Adam have suffered enough in the hand of your own wrong doings and others, and now you receive the love of your creator to guide you and protect you in this short path of adjustment and reunion with the rest of the creations in the world of creation. Those whom shall reject my wish, they shall see to their own demise through their rejection by their own fellow men, whom understand the reality of the creation and this wish.

Those who follow our simple command and enter the universal order; they shall see the beauty of the creation with their own conscious and some with their own physical eyes. My love and gratitude to all men and I being so sorry to let you to suffer so long without intervention to help you, but in fact you needed this time in the nursery of the earth to learn and mature.

Now it is the time to guide you and unite this child of the Adam and his family to the rest of the family of the universe and as a perfect child and a peaceful and loving child who is ready to enter the Kingdome of the creators' larger family. I welcome you as the creator into your true dimension of intelligence and love.

Mehran (Mehran Tavakoli Keshe)

(The possessor of love)"

The following link is to Keshe's LiveStreamed workshop of Friday April 18, 2014.
At 108.00, he claims to be the creator of humanity, at 108.20, he claims to be the Messiah we have been praying for!

http://original.livestream.com/keshework...ource=lslibrary

I have visited his site and some others with information about his "power generator". Keshe has been selling them in advance of production since at least 2012. It appears that the preorders have not been delivered.

On his LiveStream, he explains that his "power generator" does not function very well as a single unit and multiple "generators" must be hooked up, so that they can enhance each others performance? His site has lots of mysterious looking gadgets that do not seem to have any function: a needle coated with "nanos", described as not for human use???

An acquaintance of Keshe's posted that he is wanted in Britain on some sort of fraud charge...

It really does appear that Stephen Jones and the God's Kingdom Ministries site are spreading extremely false teachings. I urge you to carefully reconsider any doctrines you may have gleaned from them.

I appreciate your time to do some research into the Keshe Foundation and your concerns. For sure we need to “test all things” and it is commendable to follow the Bereans path as you did.

I did watch a few of his long videos about 2 or 3 years ago of his explanation of this "plasma" energy technology. I didn't have enough physic knowledge to properly evaluate if his discovery was plausible. I gave him the benefit of the doubt knowing that time will tell us if the Lord will be using him and his discovery.

What Keshe put forth, by sending units to most countries leaders of the world, published details of his invention so anyone can reproduce it -- freely, no copyrights, and etc… is no small endeavor. The discovery is potentially so amazing that if it works…..I have no doubt that it would change the world dramatically and quickly.

Plus the timing of Keshe event (October 16th – see the beginning of Jones source of the article that I have omitted) is also of importance for those that heard and saw what the Lord have accomplished last year in the heavenly court on the same date – October 16th.
Originally Posted By: Prodigalone
On his LiveStream, he explains that his "power generator" does not function very well as a single unit and multiple "generators" must be hooked up, so that they can enhance each others performance?

That doesn’t concern me nor do I see this as an issue.

There’s many sides to a story. Also false witness is an effective tool to discredit a person that you want to silence. I remember in the videos I’ve listened 2 or 3 years ago he was talking about how some countries(England, Canada, USA, etc… those that does Mystery Babylon’s biddings) gave him a hard time and travelling to these were very difficult. Just the fact he is Iranian, he will experience problems with these countries with the sanction against them.
If Keshe did discover an amazing more effective source of power, I can see that Mystery Babylon will attempt everything to discredit him.
Elle, I won't belabour the point by quoting any of the numerous biblical warnings of "false prophets and false Messiahs". I'm sure you know them as well as I do.

If this technology works and the Lord does use Keshe to end this current energy control and wars, then Keshe will be a "Messiah" type just as his ancestor King Cyrus. Cyrus was a Gentile that the Lord called him by name nearly 200 years before he was born. Plus the Lord called a pagan king, “His anointed” (=Messiah) in Is 45:1; because King Cyrus was a type of Messiah when he delivered Israel from the Babylonians.

We know that carnal men are full of themselves, plus you must of noticed that unbelievers, without the guidance of scriptures, can believe in all kinds of weird things. Keshe seems to me to be an unbeliever; so I’m not the least concern of what Keshe thinks he is, or what he believes for it is all irrelevant. Just like it was irrelevant that Cyrus was a gentile and probably had his own weird believes too without the guidance of scriptures. What was relevant is how the Lord used a gentile king like Cyrus to fulfill His judgment on Babylon. So to me, it would be the Lord' style to bring forth another gentile-Cyrus type in the conquering of Mystery Babylon today to follow the TYPE he had laid with old Babylon.

It is very interesting to me to note that Cyrus was Persian(now called Iran); the same as Keshe is from Persia=Iran.

So let's continue to watch what the Lord is doing. If the Lord doesn't use Keshe and his discovery is quackery ....then Stephen Jones mis-read the signs that fell on Oct 16. We are all learning to hear His voice better and trying to understand what the Lord is doing in the world's events. Mistakes is part of the learning process and there's no need to stone our brothers for trying to hear the Lord and trying to understand what He's doing.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177520
10/18/15 07:24 PM
10/18/15 07:24 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, I must say, I am flabbergasted by how casually you dismiss this false Christ and those who directed you to him. Keshe claims to be "the Messiah that we have been praying for", and "the creator". This is the spirit of Antichrist, that which seeks to supplant God. By the way on his website, Keshe is selling his "free" power generators for 499.00 euros apiece. I wonder how many of his followers will choose to build their own when they can obtain one directly from the "Messiah's" hand?

The round brackets below are my added commentary:

"And then if any man (STEPHEN JONES) shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ (KESHE); or, lo, [he is] (KESHE IS) there; believe [him] (STEPHEN JONES) not:
For false Christs (KESHES) and false prophets (STEPHEN JONES'S) shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders (MIRACULOUS ENERGY FOR FREE GENERATORS) to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect,
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things."

Mark13:21-23

I apologize for the fill in the blanks method above; however, it is extremely important that you understand who and what you are following.

Please, take a careful look at where you have been led by following the teachings of people such as Stephen Jones and God's Kingdom Ministries.

You have become convinced that the messages sent to guide and keep the Remnant from deception, the writings of God's Last Day Prophet, Ellen White are unreliable!
You have come to believe that the Ten Commandments, DISTINCT from ALL other commands, the ONLY Word of God WRITTEN BY HIS OWN HAND and placed INSIDE of the Ark of the Covenant, the very foundation of His throne, the absolute DEFINITION of sin, have been subtly changed without so much as a minor proclamation by God!
You have been led to accept the possibility that a lying con man, offering signs and wonders, claiming to be the "creator in our souls", claiming to be the "Messiah we have been praying for", the very definition of Antichrist (one who takes the place of Christ) is "a Messiah type"!

(And then if ANY man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:)

Elle, I really don't know what to say. You have been led astray, and wandered from the simplicity of the Gospel. Consider that when liars talk, they use complex arguements and many, many words. When the Truth is spoken, it is pure, simple, and with few words...

When God states plainly that His Remnant Church "will have the Spirit of Prophesy" (He means they will HAVE it: it will be protected from the interference of humanity),

when He says clearly that every "Seventh Day (of the week) is the Sabbath" (He means, it is sanctified and SEPARATE from all other laws which were placed outside of the Ark),

when He warns His people not to follow the "false Christs" and "false prophets" that will come (He means those who seek to lead you AWAY from what is good and simple and direct).

Please, please, dear Lady open your eyes and see that you are being led to a dark place. I beg you, turn back, turn back to the simple truth of your first Love...

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177535
10/19/15 08:42 AM
10/19/15 08:42 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
ProdigalOne wrote;

"Elle, I must say, I am flabbergasted by how casually you dismiss this false Christ and those who directed you to him. Keshe claims to be "the Messiah that we have been praying for", and "the creator". This is the spirit of Antichrist, that which seeks to supplant God. By the way on his website, Keshe is selling his "free" power generators for 499.00 euros apiece. I wonder how many of his followers will choose to build their own when they can obtain one directly from the "Messiah's" hand?"

Blessings Elle.

After reading these last posts in this thread, I am also shocked at your relaxed response toward an open and obvious false Christ!

Even if this technology works better than advertised, he is leading souls, that he claims to have been the creator of, into perdition. And I am afraid that that would mean your soul Blessings.

Please, take a step back and renew your first love toward Christ. Spend time again with Him who alone can save fallen human beings regardless of or even without any technology.

Take the time alone with God in prayer and Bible study discovering again the love and tenderness God has toward us, even when we do get confused about God's own nature or character.

This Stephen Jones or Dr. Mehran Tavakoli Kesh is not anyone God's people should be listening to. Pray long and come back to Jesus in His Spirit and Truth and leave this Stephen Jones and Dr. Mehran Tavakoli Kesh alone forever.

God Bless.

Last edited by Alchemy; 10/19/15 08:45 AM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Alchemy] #177536
10/19/15 11:57 AM
10/19/15 11:57 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Alchemy and Prodigalone you are both misrepresenting what I said by putting words I did not say and putting a spin to it. This is a serious offense that is call false witness. I will give you both the benefit of the doubt that you were not aware of what you were doing.

Neither Stephen or I said nor believes that Keshe is the Messiah. There’s a big difference between calling someone “a Messiah TYPE” and “THE Messiah”. Mark13:21-23 warnings is about believing an individual is THE Messiah.

We SDAs believe that Joseph and Cyrus were both Messiah TYPES. There’s many other characters in the Bible that we give this label to without the fear of being quoted Mark 13:21-23 because we understand this difference.

So maybe you didn’t read my post correctly or you forgot about this difference….whatever was the cause of this false witness…. I extend my understanding to you both and forgive you. We need to be very vigilante not to mis-represent our brothers’ sayings or any of the Lord’s word.

Originally Posted By: Alchemy
By the way on his website, Keshe is selling his "free" power generators for 499.00 euros apiece.

Alchemy I never said he would sell for free his devices that he manufactured. I said that the blueprint or the plans to build these devices were given to the world for free.
Originally Posted By: elle
What Keshe put forth, by sending units to most countries leaders of the world, published details of his invention so anyone can reproduce it -- freely, no copyrights, and etc… is no small endeavor.

Be careful.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177541
10/19/15 02:09 PM
10/19/15 02:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Guys, shocked and flabbergasted? You shouldn't be. This is none other than the result of believing in a millennial of peace on earth. And a result of one with a preponderance to casually dismiss facts.

I must admit, that I had thought this might be an answer to our energy issues. I believe there may be untapped "free" energy out there and was ready to watch the youtube videos. But from what you have found out, I'm not sure I want to subject myself to him. It makes one wonder if satan personified could offer free energy of a different untapped kind than what most are looking for. Then Elle tries to casually dismiss this as her "TYPE" stuff. Not so: "Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah".

Nope. This just goes to emphasize more and more against those promoting Jewish feastkeeping, rotating Sabbaths, Sunday as Sabbath, etc. Par for the course.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177543
10/19/15 06:14 PM
10/19/15 06:14 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Alchemy and Prodigalone you are both misrepresenting what I said by putting words I did not say and putting a spin to it. This is a serious offense that is call false witness. I will give you both the benefit of the doubt that you were not aware of what you were doing.

Neither Stephen or I said nor believes that Keshe is the Messiah. There’s a big difference between calling someone “a Messiah TYPE” and “THE Messiah”. Mark13:21-23 warnings is about believing an individual is THE Messiah.

We SDAs believe that Joseph and Cyrus were both Messiah TYPES. There’s many other characters in the Bible that we give this label to without the fear of being quoted Mark 13:21-23 because we understand this difference.

So maybe you didn’t read my post correctly or you forgot about this difference….whatever was the cause of this false witness…. I extend my understanding to you both and forgive you. We need to be very vigilante not to mis-represent our brothers’ sayings or any of the Lord’s word.

By the way on his website, Keshe is selling his "free" power generators for 499.00 euros apiece.

Alchemy I never said he would sell for free his devices that he manufactured. I said that the blueprint or the plans to build these devices were given to the world for free.
What Keshe put forth, by sending units to most countries leaders of the world, published details of his invention so anyone can reproduce it -- freely, no copyrights, and etc… is no small endeavor.

Be careful.

Elle, here is my post:

"You have been led to accept the possibility that a lying con man, offering signs and wonders, claiming to be the "creator in our souls", claiming to be the "Messiah we have been praying for", the very definition of Antichrist (one who takes the place of Christ) is "a Messiah type"! "

If you read my original post above, you will see that I never said you believed Keshe is the Messiah. I said, you believe he is "a Messiah type".

The "spin" is simply a brother trying to point out an unbiblical view of types.
Your examples of Joseph and Cyrus as types of Christ may be correct; however, applying this symbolism to Keshe is completely unbiblical.

Although, their actions may have typified salvation through Christ, as far as I know, neither Joseph or Cyrus claimed to be the Creator or the Messiah. One who makes such claims exhibits the spirit of Antichrist. This is not exactly a type of Christ!

Keshe's recording and statements were made in 2014 on Good Friday, over a year ago.
It took me less than an hour to uncover his recorded and written statements containing his blasphemous claims of divinity. If Stephen Jones is such a trustworthy individual, why is he, over a year later, still sending unsuspecting followers to this antichristian wolf in sheep's clothing?

"if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Matthew 24:24

Any of us can be deceived. In Love, we must help each other to stay safely in the Light.

Elle, I am not trying to attack or accuse you. I am your brother and am deeply concerned that you have been unsuspectingly led astray.

May our Lord guide you and protect you in Jesus holy name, amen.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177548
10/20/15 02:37 AM
10/20/15 02:37 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

Be careful.

Blessings Elle,

The quote you applied to me did not come from me. But, I agree that nobody should put words in your mouth.

I am very much concerned though about what this Stephen Jones and Dr. Keshe are promoting and especially your seemingly support for them. Most notably, the claim by Dr. Keshe that he is the Messiah and the creator of souls, etc....

Please Elle, pray hard for God's insights, wisdom and mercy.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177665
10/27/15 07:08 PM
10/27/15 07:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
ProdigalOne & Alchemy, you both totally mis-understood what either myself or Stephen purpose and intend in bringing Keshe's discovery. Neither one have even said that Keshe's discovery was going to be used. We both are looking at Keshe as a potential move the Lord might bring to defeat Mystery Babylon.

It is only to understand what the Lord might be doing in the midst of today's WORLD current ENERGY control by Mystery Babylon via Petroleum. If the needs of Petroleum becomes totally obsolete by the discovery of another SIMPLER ENERGY SOURCE & TECHNOLOGY -- then wouldn't it become an END GAME CONTROL for Mystery Babylon? That's all.

Wether Keshe thinks he's the creator and savior of this world, this does not stop the Lord :
1) in giving Keshe this discovery(if this discovery works -- as personally I still don't know if it does),
2)nor will it stop the Lord from using Keshe discovery if He wants to end Mystery Babylon's control with petroleum.

The Lord has used unbelievers (who are often men full with themselves like Keshe is currently thinking of himself) in the past to change the world course as He did with Cyrus. That's why I brought up King Cyrus to show a case where the Lord has used unbelievers before.

I said, you believe he is "a Messiah type".

The "spin" is simply a brother trying to point out an unbiblical view of types.
Your examples of Joseph and Cyrus as types of Christ may be correct; however, applying this symbolism to Keshe is completely unbiblical.

You have not said this but for the records -- I did not apply Keshe "Messiah Type" to Joseph "Messiah Type", but to Cyrus "Messiah type". What I understand is all biblical "Messiah Types" show different aspect of Jesus' coming Messianic work. I would agree that applying Keshe to Joseph's Messiah pattern would be a mis-match. Keshe only match the "Cyrus Messiah Type" which is totally Biblical and a perfect match as due to the following similitudes :
1) Cyrus was Persian like Keshe,
2)Cyrus was an unbeliever like Keshe is
3)Cyrus concquered Bybylon and freed the people; like Keshe discovery has the potential to do the same by making the current Mystery Babylon petroleum control and wars obsolete.

Although, their actions may have typified salvation through Christ, as far as I know, neither Joseph or Cyrus claimed to be the Creator or the Messiah. One who makes such claims exhibits the spirit of Antichrist. This is not exactly a type of Christ!

I think that's a false assumption. What I see from scriptures, the Lord has always used men and woman, believers or unbelievers, regardless of what they currently believed, how much or little of the truth they knew, no matter how faulty current beieves maybe, and no matter how "usurping" our actions maybe at times.

The Bible does not tell us details of Joseph or Cyrus previous "misunderstandings". I'm sure Joseph had many mis-understandings as we all have limited understandings of the Lord's laws, ways, and plan. We all had misunderstandings; thus have all acted as an usurper and "anti-christs" (in it's negative definition) many times in our own lives. However, that never stopped the Lord from using anyone of us to fulfill part of His plan if He wants to. Most people in scriptures has acted out parts without even understanding what they were doing.

We do know that Joseph did have two dreams that all his brothers and "the moon and sun" bowed down to him. We don't know if Joseph ever made any "messianic" claims, but I can easily see as a potential & typical possibility that Joseph may had some sorta thoughts that he may become the Savior before being in position and seeing what his dream actually meant at the end. He probably died in his grave without seeing nor understanding the prophetic meaning of all that the Lord did in his live.

Whether Joseph had those thoughts or have claimed it publically to his brothers when he first received the dreams -- that is not declare to us in scriptures. You can not make such a claims that Joseph or Cyrus never did have those thoughts or made such Messianic claims when this information is not provided. It is called speculation.
"if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Matthew 24:24

Any of us can be deceived. In Love, we must help each other to stay safely in the Light.

Elle, I am not trying to attack or accuse you. I am your brother and am deeply concerned that you have been unsuspectingly led astray.

May our Lord guide you and protect you in Jesus holy name, amen.

Tx for your concern. Yes anyone of us can be deceived including myself and youself.... Blindness is thick and deep.

However, you should conduct a thorough investigation before passing any accusation on your brothers and sisters.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177666
10/27/15 11:46 PM
10/27/15 11:46 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Who's Really Isolated? Iran Set To Join BRICS Bank, Strengthen Ties With Brazil

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-27...hen-ties-brazil

by Tyler Durden on 10/27/2015

Quote:
As US hegemony wanes in the face of dysfunctional domestic politics, foreign policy confusion, and a “lead from behind” mentality, the world has begun to transition towards a kind of new world order both politically and economically.

On the geopolitical front, we’ve seen a resurgent Russia take charge in Syria after the situation spiraled out of control, leaving hundreds of thousands dead and creating the worst migrant crisis in Europe’s history.

On the economic front, the BRICS nations have embarked on a series of projects designed to supplant the US-led multinational institutions that have dominated the post-war world.

In what has become one of the bigger stories of the year, China has established its own development bank (the AIIB) and after the UK broke with Washington to support the new venture back in March, the floodgates opened with US ally after US ally jumping on the bandwagon. Although Beijing has promised it doesn’t intend to use the bank as an instrument of foreign policy or as a means of promoting yuan hegemony, the renminbi is set to play a prominent role in loans issued by the bank and there’s little question that development lending will bolster China’s attempt to establish a kind of Sino-Monroe Doctrine. Beijing has similar ambitions with the Silk Road Fund (see our full breakdown here), although part of the story there looks to revolve around an effort to provide a kind of pressure valve for the country's excess industrial capacity.

And then there is of course the BRICS bank, which officially launched along with a reserve currency pool back in July. The following chart does a nice job of demonstrating why the bank matters:

Much like the AIIB, the BRICS bank is in many respects a response to what the emerging world views as an abject failure on the part of existing multilateral institutions to provide representation that’s commensurate with the growing clout of influential emerging economies.

Given this, and given what we know about the extent to which the current situation in the Mid-East has served to strengthen ties between Moscow and Tehran, it should come as no surprise that Iran is now set to join the BRICS bank. Here’s RT:

Quote:
Tehran intends to participate in the BRICS New Development Bank, the Iranian Tasnim news agency reported on Monday, citing an Iranian official.

The Iranian Deputy Minister of Economic Development Mohammad Khazaee said at a meeting of a joint Iran-Brazil economic council that the country is aiming to join the BRICS bank.

More, from PressTV:
Quote:
Iranian officials said on Monday that the country plans to join an independent bank established by BRICS member states.

The announcement was made by Mohammad Khazaei, Iran’s deputy economy minister for development affairs, at conference on Iran-Brazil economic cooperation.

The agreement to establish the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB), with an initial capitalization of $100 billion, was signed by the BRICS member states — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa — during the group's 6th summit in Fortaleza, Brazil, in July 2014.

The bank is meant to act as an alternative to the existing American and European-dominated financial institutions such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.

It was officially launched at the last BRICS summit in the Russian city of Ufa earlier this year.
Khazaei said Iran’s joining the NDB will help the expansion of economic relations with all BRICS states, specifically Brazil.

And while now might not be a particularly opportune time to be aligning with Brazil economically, the following (again from state affiliate PressTV) underscores the extent to which Tehran is quickly shedding the pariah state label and marking a swift return to the world stage:

Quote:
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has stressed the importance of improving relations with Brazil given the country’s special position in Latin America and in the BRICS group of major emerging economies.

“This country (Brazil) has always been among priorities of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s foreign policy,” Zarif said in a meeting with Brazilian Minister of Development, Industry and Trade Armando Monteiro in Tehran on Monday.

He added that Iran has great potentialities to open new markets and can help Brazil’s access to the Central Asian region.

Zarif said Tehran and Brasilia are seeking a new roadmap to develop common interests, adding that the two sides’ enterprises and banking and economic institutes can play an important role in this regard.

He noted that Iran and Brazil enjoy great opportunities for strengthening cooperation in different fields such as technology, biotechnology, energy and gas.

The Iranian minister expressed his country’s readiness to remove obstacles in the way of banking cooperation with Brazil through constant consultation.
Yet again, we see further evidence that the "isolation" line being pushed by the West with regard to Moscow and Tehran bears little resemblance to reality.

Admittedly, the nuclear deal shows that Washington has to a certain extent come to terms with the fact that attempting to bankrupt a geopolitically imporant state as "punishment" for that state's legitimate attempt to develop the same deterrent capabilities as its sworn enemy is a fool's errand. That is, whatever you want to say about the P5+1 accord, and the Ayattolah's ranting notwithstanding, the deal was at least a step towards recognizing that Washington's foreign policy towards Tehran has been a miserable failure and isn't at all sustainable going forward.

Now, with sanctions set to be lifted and Iranian crude exports set to get a boost in Q1 or Q2 2016 at the latest, Tehran is marking a dramatic comeback both with its involvement in Syria and with efforts to prove that it is not, as the West would have you believe, completely "isolated." Time will tell if this is ultimately a positive development. We'll leave it to readers to make their own predictions in that regard.

Blessings
Page 47 of 119 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!