HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 93 of 119 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185695
12/10/17 08:34 PM
12/10/17 08:34 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: More US corrupt organization are now being under investigation. Following proper thorough investigation practices and court procedures can be time consuming but it is very necessary under God's law. I'm happy to see this corruption is being investigated.

Also I'm happy to see Tucker, a FoxNews reporter, being a real reporter and doing a great job by taking on the executive vice president of planned parenting. Check out the interview at the last video in the link.

I've been hearing in the alternative news that there's currently a cleanup in the mainstream media by removing the CIA mockingbird operation. This FoxNews reporting and other reports seems to confirm this undergoing cleanup.

Planned Parenting under Investigation by Justice Department over sale of Fetal Tissue
Dec 07, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...tal-tissue.html

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185696
12/10/17 09:17 PM
12/10/17 09:17 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : its been since 2010 that the emerging nations were asking for this while receiving only lip service from Babylon. In 2012, these nations started to construct alternative banking system to bypass Babylons corrupt system. So now that the emerging nations are succeeding in dealing amongst themselve by implementing and using their own new financial systems; we see the US finally complying.

Excellent news potentially confirming the alternative news that theres also a cleanup in the US Treasury department is currently taking place.

US Treasury announces it is now Basel III compliant
https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/dail...-iii-compliant/

Dec 08, 2017

Quote:
At last! We are just about the last country to comply with the new banking rules concerning how much cash reserves that banks must retain in case of bank runs and financial problems. Some of you may know the implications of this.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0232.aspx

Quote:
12/7/2017

Washington – U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin issued the following statement on the completion of Basel III Capital Standards:

"The consensus agreed to by the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS) completes nearly seven years of work on the Basel III bank capital standards. The reforms standardize the approach, improve the quality and consistency of bank capital requirements, and will help level the playing field for U.S. firms and businesses operating internationally."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185704
12/14/17 09:43 PM
12/14/17 09:43 PM
P
Pete P Pete  Offline
Eastern WV
Interesting Keep us posted

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Pete P Pete] #185705
12/15/17 05:45 AM
12/15/17 05:45 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Nice to hear from you. I dont beleive our path crossed in the past in other discussions.

For sure I will continue posting the news about this subject as long as im capable. I'm glad you share the same interest. Hope to hear your impressions, thoughts or even dissagreement on things i post on the subject. What I understand is by far not complete and very limited. The purpose of this is to watch these events and try to understand these together.

Last edited by Elle; 12/15/17 05:56 AM.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185715
12/20/17 12:30 AM
12/20/17 12:30 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : good interview explaining China's new alternative financial system which is appealing to most countries including Saudi Arabia.

Many countries are already using this system and Nick Giambruno is hearing that China will make an important announcement before this year will be over making this system official worldwide. This is the third source with good connection to China that says this.

Gold Will Soar… As China Kneecaps the Dollars

http://www.internationalman.com//articles/gold-will-soar-as-china-kneecaps-the-dollar

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185716
12/21/17 03:04 AM
12/21/17 03:04 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I thought that this simple short article brought about 3 important Biblical economic laws that the Lord establish in His Kingdom that it is worth reflecting on.

BTW I'm not saying that the author, Chris Kanthan, has it all right, but uses a short story to illustrate the short comings of the Federal Reserve act that is based on a debt-based economic system by charging usury. I would like to extent further the author's points by reflecting on God's unerring economic laws found in scriptures.

First lets read the article and reflects on some points this author makes.

How the Fed destroy free market [our economy]

https://www.sott.net/article/371734-How-the-Fed-Destroys-Free-Market

By Chris Kanthan

3 points Kanthan makes :

1."Murika used a simple philosophy: money was created only through labor or natural resources."

This statement has much truth. To further reflect on this truth illustrated by a simple story; lets look how God's express this in His economic kingdom's law : “a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver” (Lev. 27:16).

The Silver-Barley Standard
Originally Posted By: Stephen Jones
When God fixed the price of “a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver,” it established both a silver standard and a barley standard, both derived from the land itself. The silver-barley standard was based upon the production from land, but not upon the land itself. Land belongs to God, and the divine law makes God’s created land inherently priceless. It can only be valued according to its productive ability. Hence, the biblical economy is not built upon a “land standard,” any more than on a gold standard.

Instead, it is built upon barley and silver. Barley is a product of farming the earth, while silver is a product of mining the earth. These two things represent all production from the land, and so they form the silver-barley standard. But it should be kept in mind that the true economic standard in Scripture is based upon ALL production and is not limited to barley and silver. Anything that has value is money or wealth, and this true money may be represented by currency.

The fact that 50 shekels of silver was the equivalent of a homer of barley was meant to establish the relationship between the amount of labor to mine and refine a shekel of silver and the labor needed to produce a homer of barley. It also presumed a non-inflationary economy.

The net effect of God's claim to ownership of all He created is that men cannot speculate on something they do not own. More than any other factor, this establishes a stable economy that is based upon production and labor—true wealth that man owns—rather than speculative wealth which leads to inflationary and deflationary cycles.

2. "The government was also debt-free and always balanced its budget."

Another thought to explore by comparing Mystery Babylon government system inside today's economy versus God's government inside His perfect coming Kingdom when the authority of the earth will be passed from Babylon to the Saints of the Most High.

The article does expand what the Federal reserve act and our current corrupt government is doing. Far from God's kingdom government setup that derives its finances from the return of God's work via thithing the natural resources from the land.

God's government recognizes His ownership of all that He has created
Originally Posted By: Steven Jones
When nations on earth refuse to recognize God as the Creator, their governments assume ownership of that which God has created. The Kingdom of God, on the other hand, recognizes God as the Creator, and so its government recognizes His ownership of all that He has created.

...When God divided up the land of Canaan for the families of each tribe, He removed from most of the land its speculative value. He did this by telling them that they had no right to buy and sell land, except houses built in urban areas (Lev. 25:29). Lev. 25:23, 24 says,

23 The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me. 24 Thus for every piece of property, you are to provide for the redemption of the land.

As Creator, God held the right of eminent domain. This means that the people’s privilege of land ownership was conditional upon their obedience to the law of God.

They were living on someone else’s land, and so they did not have unlimited freedom to use the land as they pleased. For the same reason, they were not free to worship other gods or to prefer the laws of those other gods.

For this reason, when Israel failed to recognize God’s right as Creator and Land-owner, He took them to the Divine Court and sold them into servitude to various other nations, according to the provisions of the law. Finally, in the great captivity to Babylon, Jeremiah explains the legal basis of this sale. Jer. 27:5-7 says,

5 I [God] have made the earth, the men and the beasts which are on the face of the earth by My great power and by My outstretched arm, and I will give it to the one who is pleasing in My sight. 6 And now I have given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnez-zar king of Babylon, My servant, and I have given him also the wild animals of the field to serve him. 7 And all the nations shall serve him, and his son, and his grandson . . .

God then commanded the people to submit to the divine ruling and admit their guilt. However, they refused, because they thought God was pleased with their religious rituals in the temple and did not believe that God would judge them. So they refused to believe the prophecies of Jeremiah and only made matters worse for themselves.

The point is that the divine judgments upon nations as well as upon individuals is based upon His rights as the Creator. It is imperative, then, that all men recognize God as Creator and submit to His laws. Man has no right to disagree with God or to legislate His own laws that define morality in a contradictory manner.

The land laws of the Bible are the basic economic laws for a Kingdom nation. Included in God’s land ownership is His ownership of all mineral rights. We see this plainly in Haggai 2:8,

8 The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine, declares the Lord of hosts.

God’s ownership is also seen in the law of the tithe. Whenever man derives income from God’s labor (creation), he must give God a tenth of it for the support of Kingdom government. This includes farming, ranching, mining, fishing, and lumbering. The tithe is not based upon one’s own labor, but upon God’s desire to see a return on His own labor. The tithe is also an important recognition of God as the Creator and Owner of all that He has created.

God owns the land, and man is His steward. While we may talk of our personal ownership of land, we must keep in mind that we mean ownership under God. Our ownership is limited by God’s rights. We do not own the land per se; we own only our labor—that is, our improvements or that which we have built on God’s land. God owns His own labor, and man owns his own labor.

Every citizen of a Kingdom nation that is ruled by biblical law is supposed to “own” a piece of land as his inheritance. This is clearly seen in God’s command to Joshua to divide the land of Canaan among all the families of Israel and the “mixed multitude” among them who had joined themselves to the Covenant (Ex. 12:38; Num. 11:4; Isaiah 56:6).

The land is not to be taxed or taken away by government, because government did not create the land. Only God Himself can disenfranchise the people as a whole if they continually violate His law.

Land ownership is a basic property right in the Kingdom of God. That is, it is a God-given privilege, because it is granted by God and can be removed by God alone. But in the relationship between government and citizens, land ownership is a right, not a privilege.

Privileges can be revoked by the one granting them. Rights cannot be revoked. Land ownership is a privilege given by God, but a right to be protected by government.

One’s land inheritance is the common man's “golden parachute,” because he always owns something of value and can return to the land if he loses a job in the city.

If he loses the land through poverty or by court order (to pay for a crime/sin), it must always return to him or his heirs in the Year of Jubilee. It is the divine “reset button.” The loss is not permanent as long as the Covenant remains. There is always another day to start over with a clean slate.

In Micah 4 we see a prophecy that the “mountain” (that is, the KINGDOM) of the Lord will be established at some point in the future. Daniel called it the “stone” kingdom (Dan. 2:35). In the coming “stone kingdom” every family will have its own land inheritance as a basic right. So in Micah 4:4 we read,

4 And each of them will sit under his vine and under his fig tree, with no one to make them afraid, for the mouth of the Lord of hosts has spoken.

The impact of this law upon a nation's economy is enormous. The first law, of course, is God’s right to own all that He created—including man. The second law is derived from it—man’s right to inherit land under God and to be its steward. God remains sovereign; man is given authority. As long as man does not usurp God’s sovereignty, he enjoys all privileges of citizenship in the Kingdom of God.

3. "Murika had a bank where people deposited their money. The bank gave them a nice return on those deposits, and it was able to do it because it also loaned the same money to other people at a slightly higher interest rate. "

Here the author choice of words is suggesting the continuation of usury; but a small usury amount. Large or small is still usury by which it is still theft-sin-lawlessnes. Elsewhere in the article Kanthan does recognize that usury is a flaw of the Federal reserve act.

A better word the author could of used is the banks are to charge a fair fee reflecting its labor to offer their services.

The law of Usury
Quote:
Biblical usury does not have the same definition as in modern times. Today, “usury” is charging more interest than is allowable by man’s law. Biblical usury is all interest. The basic law against usury is found in Deut. 23:19, 20,

19 You shall not charge interest to your countrymen, interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest. 20 You may charge interest to a foreigner, but to your countryman you shall not charge interest, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess.

“Foreigners” in this case refer to non-citizens of the Kingdom—the equivalent of unbelievers. Such people are those who live by a different set of moral laws established by someone other than Jesus Christ. If one was to give them an interest-free loan, they would have no twinge of conscience in loaning it to someone else at interest. A Kingdom citizen has no obligation to provide such a person with an interest-free loan. In such cases, charging interest is optional.

Biblical law makes a distinction between non-Israelites living in Israel and those living elsewhere. Any non-Israelite who came to live in Israel was to be treated by the same laws as all others, even as he was obligated to abide by the laws of the Kingdom. Lev. 25:35-37 makes this clear:

35 Now in case a countryman of yours becomes poor and his means with regard to you falter, then you are to sustain him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you. 36 Do not take usurious interest from him, but revere your God, that your country-man may live with you. 37 You shall not give him your silver at interest, nor your food for gain.

In other words, if someone is in need, whether an Israelite or a foreigner, he was to be treated without oppression. Hence, Scripture makes it clear in so many places that the Israelites were not to oppress foreigners.

It is truly unfortunate that traditional Jewish thought has so often missed this lesson and has justified the oppression of non-Jews. Even today, this kind of lawless behavior permeates the Israeli state in their treatment of Palestinians. In New Testament times, the Apostle Paul was hated and persecuted by the priests of the synagogue, primarily because he treated non-Jews as equals, rather than as second-class citizens. (See one such story in Acts 13:42-52.) They accused him of being a law-breaker for going against the traditions of the elders, when in fact the Jews had destroyed the law by their traditions (i.e., interpretations of the law).

This lawless attitude of the Jews toward non-Jews was a big factor in later years when the Church rejected the law of God. Instead of casting out the “traditions of men,” by which the Jewish leaders misinterpreted the law, they ignorantly thought that the divine law actually was discriminatory; hence, they discarded the law itself as being inferior to the love that Jesus proclaimed.
Most Christians no longer think that usury is a sin. Though the Roman Church borrowed money at interest very early in its history, it always officially considered usury a sin until recently. On June 27, 1942, the Church established the Institute for Works of Religion (the Vatican Bank), funded by the donation of Mussolini in 1929.

Most Protestants and evangelicals had already cast aside the law of God and saw no harm in usury. In fact, many justified it by a unique interpretation of Jesus’ parable in Luke 19. In that parable, the “nobleman” went on a journey and left varying amounts of money in the care of his servants. When he returned, two of the wiser servants had increased the money by trade—that is, lawful business.

However, the third servant had a warped view of his master (who represented Jesus Himself). We read,

20 And another came, saying, “Master, behold your mina [a certain type of money], which I kept put away in a handkerchief; 21 for I was afraid of you, because you are an exacting man; you take up what you did not lay down, and reap what you did not sow.”

In other words, this foolish servant did not really know his master at all, and hence he was afraid to increase the “mina” by lawful trade. Further, he accused his master of being “an exacting man,” who was essentially a THIEF, reaping what he did not sow. So the master judged this servant by his own words:

22 He said to him, ‘By your own words I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know [perceive] that I am an exacting man, taking up what I did not lay down, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Then why did you not put the money in the bank, and having come, I would have collected it with interest?”

In other words, Jesus said, if you really thought that I was an unscrupulous tyrant that reaped where others had sown, then why did you not just put the money in the bank in order to collect interest on the money? That way, I could have increased my wealth by robbery.

Interest on money was the equivalent of reaping where one has not sown.

This parable employs irony. One cannot take this as a command to charge interest on money. In fact, it teaches precisely the opposite. Only an unscrupulous businessman would engage in the practice of usury, because charging interest is theft. It is reaping where one has not sown. It is unlawful profiteering on other people’s labor.

But because the Church discarded the law of God, many have come to sanctify theft in the name of Jesus. Because of this, we allowed the practice of usury in our modern banking system. And hence, God put us into bondage to Mystery Babylon through the Federal Reserve Act, which put the entire nation and the Church itself into captivity.

It is therefore important that we repent of our sin and obey God by faith. If we have faith in God, we will be obedient to Him and accept His ways, rather than accept the ways of our Babylonian masters. When we repent, then God will deliver us from Babylon and establish us in true prosperity under the laws of His Kingdom.

Another thought is the author forsee the continuation of banks to loan the money to others that the depositors puts in their banks. With the blockchain technology that insures transaction decentralisation, security, transparency but yet keeping parties anonymous...this will change banking functionality tremendously. Being decentralize I foresee banking not making loans anymore with the peoples deposits. If their is any loans to be made these are made by the individual or organization that have funds to do so that draw up the contract to the receiver of the loan whether an individual, business, or organization of their choice. In another words the loans are made between two individuals or businesses or organization and not by a centralized bank to another party.

Banks can offer their services to hold these loans following the lenders specification drawed up in the contract for both parties. So that's one type of service these new decentralized banks can offer and they should be paid for their labor. That's how the banks can stay viable without depending on charging small interest rates which still equal to usury and is the fundamental current Babylonian banking way of making money that is totally flawed.

The new economic system needs to stay away from this fundamental flaw of today's setup. I'm sure it will take many years for the nations banking system to get to there. However from hearing Jim Willie at the golden jackass.com I see his main source that is working with China in developing and implementing the new economic system already have this outlook by installing banks that would manage loans or transfers of funds of two nations in their futures bilateral contracts. That's what Jim foresee the main function of the BRICS development banks will be .... in addition to manage the one road one belt developing projects to facilate trading and increase market exchanges between all countries.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185717
12/21/17 06:22 AM
12/21/17 06:22 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I thought that this simple short article brought about 3 important Biblical economic laws that the Lord establish in His Kingdom that it is worth reflecting on.

BTW I'm not saying that the author, Chris Kanthan, has it all right, but uses a short story to illustrate the short comings of the Federal Reserve act that is based on a debt-based economic system by charging usury. I would like to extent further the author's points by reflecting on God's unerring economic laws found in scriptures.

First lets read the article and reflects on some points this author makes.

How the Fed destroy free market [our economy]

https://www.sott.net/article/371734-How-the-Fed-Destroys-Free-Market

By Chris Kanthan

3 points Kanthan makes :

1."Murika used a simple philosophy: money was created only through labor or natural resources."

This statement has much truth. To further reflect on this truth illustrated by a simple story; lets look how God's express this in His economic kingdom's law : “a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver” (Lev. 27:16).

The Silver-Barley Standard
Originally Posted By: Stephen Jones
When God fixed the price of “a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver,” it established both a silver standard and a barley standard, both derived from the land itself. The silver-barley standard was based upon the production from land, but not upon the land itself. Land belongs to God, and the divine law makes God’s created land inherently priceless. It can only be valued according to its productive ability. Hence, the biblical economy is not built upon a “land standard,” any more than on a gold standard.

Instead, it is built upon barley and silver. Barley is a product of farming the earth, while silver is a product of mining the earth. These two things represent all production from the land, and so they form the silver-barley standard. But it should be kept in mind that the true economic standard in Scripture is based upon ALL production and is not limited to barley and silver. Anything that has value is money or wealth, and this true money may be represented by currency.

The fact that 50 shekels of silver was the equivalent of a homer of barley was meant to establish the relationship between the amount of labor to mine and refine a shekel of silver and the labor needed to produce a homer of barley. It also presumed a non-inflationary economy.

The net effect of God's claim to ownership of all He created is that men cannot speculate on something they do not own. More than any other factor, this establishes a stable economy that is based upon production and labor—true wealth that man owns—rather than speculative wealth which leads to inflationary and deflationary cycles.

2. "The government was also debt-free and always balanced its budget."

Another thought to explore by comparing Mystery Babylon government system inside today's economy versus God's government inside His perfect coming Kingdom when the authority of the earth will be passed from Babylon to the Saints of the Most High.

The article does expand what the Federal reserve act and our current corrupt government is doing. Far from God's kingdom government setup that derives its finances from the return of God's work via thithing the natural resources from the land.

God's government recognizes His ownership of all that He has created
Originally Posted By: Steven Jones
When nations on earth refuse to recognize God as the Creator, their governments assume ownership of that which God has created. The Kingdom of God, on the other hand, recognizes God as the Creator, and so its government recognizes His ownership of all that He has created.

...When God divided up the land of Canaan for the families of each tribe, He removed from most of the land its speculative value. He did this by telling them that they had no right to buy and sell land, except houses built in urban areas (Lev. 25:29). Lev. 25:23, 24 says,

23 The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me. 24 Thus for every piece of property, you are to provide for the redemption of the land.

As Creator, God held the right of eminent domain. This means that the people’s privilege of land ownership was conditional upon their obedience to the law of God.

They were living on someone else’s land, and so they did not have unlimited freedom to use the land as they pleased. For the same reason, they were not free to worship other gods or to prefer the laws of those other gods.

For this reason, when Israel failed to recognize God’s right as Creator and Land-owner, He took them to the Divine Court and sold them into servitude to various other nations, according to the provisions of the law. Finally, in the great captivity to Babylon, Jeremiah explains the legal basis of this sale. Jer. 27:5-7 says,

5 I [God] have made the earth, the men and the beasts which are on the face of the earth by My great power and by My outstretched arm, and I will give it to the one who is pleasing in My sight. 6 And now I have given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnez-zar king of Babylon, My servant, and I have given him also the wild animals of the field to serve him. 7 And all the nations shall serve him, and his son, and his grandson . . .

God then commanded the people to submit to the divine ruling and admit their guilt. However, they refused, because they thought God was pleased with their religious rituals in the temple and did not believe that God would judge them. So they refused to believe the prophecies of Jeremiah and only made matters worse for themselves.

The point is that the divine judgments upon nations as well as upon individuals is based upon His rights as the Creator. It is imperative, then, that all men recognize God as Creator and submit to His laws. Man has no right to disagree with God or to legislate His own laws that define morality in a contradictory manner.

The land laws of the Bible are the basic economic laws for a Kingdom nation. Included in God’s land ownership is His ownership of all mineral rights. We see this plainly in Haggai 2:8,

8 The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine, declares the Lord of hosts.

God’s ownership is also seen in the law of the tithe. Whenever man derives income from God’s labor (creation), he must give God a tenth of it for the support of Kingdom government. This includes farming, ranching, mining, fishing, and lumbering. The tithe is not based upon one’s own labor, but upon God’s desire to see a return on His own labor. The tithe is also an important recognition of God as the Creator and Owner of all that He has created.

God owns the land, and man is His steward. While we may talk of our personal ownership of land, we must keep in mind that we mean ownership under God. Our ownership is limited by God’s rights. We do not own the land per se; we own only our labor—that is, our improvements or that which we have built on God’s land. God owns His own labor, and man owns his own labor.

Every citizen of a Kingdom nation that is ruled by biblical law is supposed to “own” a piece of land as his inheritance. This is clearly seen in God’s command to Joshua to divide the land of Canaan among all the families of Israel and the “mixed multitude” among them who had joined themselves to the Covenant (Ex. 12:38; Num. 11:4; Isaiah 56:6).

The land is not to be taxed or taken away by government, because government did not create the land. Only God Himself can disenfranchise the people as a whole if they continually violate His law.

Land ownership is a basic property right in the Kingdom of God. That is, it is a God-given privilege, because it is granted by God and can be removed by God alone. But in the relationship between government and citizens, land ownership is a right, not a privilege.

Privileges can be revoked by the one granting them. Rights cannot be revoked. Land ownership is a privilege given by God, but a right to be protected by government.

One’s land inheritance is the common man's “golden parachute,” because he always owns something of value and can return to the land if he loses a job in the city.

If he loses the land through poverty or by court order (to pay for a crime/sin), it must always return to him or his heirs in the Year of Jubilee. It is the divine “reset button.” The loss is not permanent as long as the Covenant remains. There is always another day to start over with a clean slate.

In Micah 4 we see a prophecy that the “mountain” (that is, the KINGDOM) of the Lord will be established at some point in the future. Daniel called it the “stone” kingdom (Dan. 2:35). In the coming “stone kingdom” every family will have its own land inheritance as a basic right. So in Micah 4:4 we read,

4 And each of them will sit under his vine and under his fig tree, with no one to make them afraid, for the mouth of the Lord of hosts has spoken.

The impact of this law upon a nation's economy is enormous. The first law, of course, is God’s right to own all that He created—including man. The second law is derived from it—man’s right to inherit land under God and to be its steward. God remains sovereign; man is given authority. As long as man does not usurp God’s sovereignty, he enjoys all privileges of citizenship in the Kingdom of God.

3. "Murika had a bank where people deposited their money. The bank gave them a nice return on those deposits, and it was able to do it because (B) it also loaned the same money to other people at (a) a slightly higher interest rate. "

There's two points in this statement :

(A) Here the author choice of words "a slightly higher interest rate" is suggesting the continuation of usury; but a small usury amount. Large or small is still usury by which it is still theft-sin-lawlessnes. Elsewhere in the article Kanthan does recognize that usury is a flaw of the Federal reserve act.

A better words the author could of used is the banks are to charge a fair fee reflecting its labor to offer their services.

The law of Usury
Quote:
Biblical usury does not have the same definition as in modern times. Today, “usury” is charging more interest than is allowable by man’s law. Biblical usury is all interest. The basic law against usury is found in Deut. 23:19, 20,

19 You shall not charge interest to your countrymen, interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest. 20 You may charge interest to a foreigner, but to your countryman you shall not charge interest, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess.

“Foreigners” in this case refer to non-citizens of the Kingdom—the equivalent of unbelievers. Such people are those who live by a different set of moral laws established by someone other than Jesus Christ. If one was to give them an interest-free loan, they would have no twinge of conscience in loaning it to someone else at interest. A Kingdom citizen has no obligation to provide such a person with an interest-free loan. In such cases, charging interest is optional.

Biblical law makes a distinction between non-Israelites living in Israel and those living elsewhere. Any non-Israelite who came to live in Israel was to be treated by the same laws as all others, even as he was obligated to abide by the laws of the Kingdom. Lev. 25:35-37 makes this clear:

35 Now in case a countryman of yours becomes poor and his means with regard to you falter, then you are to sustain him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you. 36 Do not take usurious interest from him, but revere your God, that your country-man may live with you. 37 You shall not give him your silver at interest, nor your food for gain.

In other words, if someone is in need, whether an Israelite or a foreigner, he was to be treated without oppression. Hence, Scripture makes it clear in so many places that the Israelites were not to oppress foreigners.

It is truly unfortunate that traditional Jewish thought has so often missed this lesson and has justified the oppression of non-Jews. Even today, this kind of lawless behavior permeates the Israeli state in their treatment of Palestinians. In New Testament times, the Apostle Paul was hated and persecuted by the priests of the synagogue, primarily because he treated non-Jews as equals, rather than as second-class citizens. (See one such story in Acts 13:42-52.) They accused him of being a law-breaker for going against the traditions of the elders, when in fact the Jews had destroyed the law by their traditions (i.e., interpretations of the law).

This lawless attitude of the Jews toward non-Jews was a big factor in later years when the Church rejected the law of God. Instead of casting out the “traditions of men,” by which the Jewish leaders misinterpreted the law, they ignorantly thought that the divine law actually was discriminatory; hence, they discarded the law itself as being inferior to the love that Jesus proclaimed.
Most Christians no longer think that usury is a sin. Though the Roman Church borrowed money at interest very early in its history, it always officially considered usury a sin until recently. On June 27, 1942, the Church established the Institute for Works of Religion (the Vatican Bank), funded by the donation of Mussolini in 1929.

Most Protestants and evangelicals had already cast aside the law of God and saw no harm in usury. In fact, many justified it by a unique interpretation of Jesus’ parable in Luke 19. In that parable, the “nobleman” went on a journey and left varying amounts of money in the care of his servants. When he returned, two of the wiser servants had increased the money by trade—that is, lawful business.

However, the third servant had a warped view of his master (who represented Jesus Himself). We read,

20 And another came, saying, “Master, behold your mina [a certain type of money], which I kept put away in a handkerchief; 21 for I was afraid of you, because you are an exacting man; you take up what you did not lay down, and reap what you did not sow.”

In other words, this foolish servant did not really know his master at all, and hence he was afraid to increase the “mina” by lawful trade. Further, he accused his master of being “an exacting man,” who was essentially a THIEF, reaping what he did not sow. So the master judged this servant by his own words:

22 He said to him, ‘By your own words I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know [perceive] that I am an exacting man, taking up what I did not lay down, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Then why did you not put the money in the bank, and having come, I would have collected it with interest?”

In other words, Jesus said, if you really thought that I was an unscrupulous tyrant that reaped where others had sown, then why did you not just put the money in the bank in order to collect interest on the money? That way, I could have increased my wealth by robbery.

Interest on money was the equivalent of reaping where one has not sown.

This parable employs irony. One cannot take this as a command to charge interest on money. In fact, it teaches precisely the opposite. Only an unscrupulous businessman would engage in the practice of usury, because charging interest is theft. It is reaping where one has not sown. It is unlawful profiteering on other people’s labor.

But because the Church discarded the law of God, many have come to sanctify theft in the name of Jesus. Because of this, we allowed the practice of usury in our modern banking system. And hence, God put us into bondage to Mystery Babylon through the Federal Reserve Act, which put the entire nation and the Church itself into captivity.

It is therefore important that we repent of our sin and obey God by faith. If we have faith in God, we will be obedient to Him and accept His ways, rather than accept the ways of our Babylonian masters. When we repent, then God will deliver us from Babylon and establish us in true prosperity under the laws of His Kingdom.

(B) Another thought is the author forsee the continuation of banks to loan the money to others that the depositors puts in their banks. With the blockchain technology that insures transaction decentralisation, security, transparency but yet keeping parties anonymous...this will change banking functionality tremendously.

Once becoming decentralize, I foresee banking not making loans anymore with the peoples deposits. Loans to be made I think they are to be made by the individual or organization that have funds to do so ...that draws up the contract to the receiver of the loan whether it be an individual, business, or organization of their choice. In another words the loans are made between two individuals or businesses or organization and not by a centralized bank to another party.

Banks can offer their services to hold these loans following the lenders specification drawed up in the contract for both parties. So that's one type of service these new decentralized banks can offer and they should be paid for their labor via bank fees. That's how the banks can stay viable without depending on charging small interest rates which still equal to usury and is the fundamental current Babylonian banking way of making money that is totally flawed.

The new economic system needs to stay away from this fundamental flaw of today's setup. I'm sure it will take many years for this banking transformation occurs inside the nations banking system. However at the international levels where trade, loans, or developing projects between two countries are made; this is already taking form. I got that from hearing Jim Willie at the golden jackass.com. Jim's main info source who is working with China in developing and implementing the new economic system already have this outlook. They hint to by installing banks that would manage trade loans, contracts,or transfers of funds between two nations. That's what Jim foresee the main function of the BRICS development banks will be .... in addition the BRICS developing could manage this humongous world wide projects like the one road one belt developing projects that would creates jobs, facilate trading and increase market exchanges between all countries. So first it seems most of the restructures effort will mainly happen at the international level and later focus's more in transforming banks within the countries dealing with domestic affairs.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185724
12/22/17 08:20 PM
12/22/17 08:20 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : FBI caught doing pergury multiple times in the Bundy court case.

Bundy Trial Ends In A Mistrial For A Very Expected Reason

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/21/bundy-trial-ends-mistrial-expected-reason/
Dec 21st 2017
Quote:
The trial of Nevada rancher and leader of the Sagebrush Rebellion, Cliven Bundy, his two sons and a co-defendant ended yesterday in a mistrial. Why? Because the government had lied out of its ass to the judge and hidden evidence that would have significantly aided the defense. In other words, in a legal system that has reframed “adversarial” to mean “win at any cost” the prosecutors decided to put Bundy away and they decided that a little perjury was no big deal.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185745
12/24/17 02:25 PM
12/24/17 02:25 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Pakistan is boldly making plubic their plan to dump the US dollar.

Their reason being "it would "benefit" Pakistan.". That will be the same reason other nations is joining with China multi-nationalist economic restructure. Their is no benefit for anyone to use the petro-dollars for that only benefit US hegemony and globalism.

Pakistan Plans Replacing Dollar With Yuan In Trade With China

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/pakistan-plans-replacing-dollar-yuan-trade-china

Dec 21st 2017

Quote:
..."We are examining the use of yuan instead of the US dollar for trade between the two countries," Iqbal said, adding that the use of yuan was not against the interest of Pakistan. Rather, it would "benefit" Pakistan.

It would also show that world that when it comes to Asia, the "superpower" of significance is no longer the US. And so, as China's influence grows, the long-term plan highlighted key cooperation areas between the neighboring states including road and rail connections, information network infrastructure, energy, trade and industrial parks, agriculture, poverty alleviation and tourism.

The CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) plan marks the first time the two countries have said how long they plan to work together on the project, taking the economic partnership to at least 2030. China has already committed to investing $57 billion in Pakistan to finance CPEC as part of Beijing’s “Belt and Road” initiative to build a new Silk Road of land and maritime trade routes across more than 60 countries in Asia, Europe and Africa.

...The two nations also agreed to establish and improve cross-border credit system and financial services, strengthen currency swap arrangements as well as establish a bilateral payment and settlement system.... in yuan that is, not dollars.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185746
12/24/17 02:43 PM
12/24/17 02:43 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Many in Israel are not blinded by the Zionist agenda. Notice the name of the protestation street location.

Our country, not Netanyahu’s’: Thousands join anti-PM rallies across Israel

https://www.rt.com/news/414092-israel-netanyahu-protest-corruption/

Dec 24 2017

Quote:
Thousands of people across Israel have joined marches against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for the fourth consecutive week, demanding his resignation following several corruption allegations.

Protesters gathered on Tel Aviv’s Rothschild Boulevardon Saturday, carrying signs reading “big business, politicians, and the underworld” and “go home, corrupt ones!”

“I came to be like everybody, against the corruption, and against the government and against the liars and against all the stories you can hear about,” a female protester told Ruptly.

Blessings
Page 93 of 119 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!