HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 94 of 119 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185751
12/24/17 07:28 PM
12/24/17 07:28 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Time for the 3rd attempt to reply to this.

bump
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
This is a fascinating post. Much food for thought.

I am a bit confused, though:
Where did the wealth in these gold bunkers originate?

As far as I've heard they originated from different Royal families from many countries that came to agreement to pool their wealth to restore the earth and the nations from the abuse of many years of tyranny and to prevent any ONE nation to dominate the world again.

A historical facts that we need to keep in mind is that the Bible talks about the time that Solomon married many princesses from many different countries. The Bible accounts that Solomon went abroad building mines to extract much gold. So many of these bunkers, like the ones in the Philippines, comes from Solomon's gold mines.

Other bunkers like the ones that many Asian Royal family owns, comes from 4+ thousands of years of trading goods with other nations. China has always been a big producer of luxurious goods that they traded and has accumulated quite a little stash over the years.

What was the motive for stashing it all those decades ago?

In the early 1900s wasn't Britain in dominance over the world?
England didn't make life easy for the world either. Before England the world had already experience the hardship rule of other tyrannical empire. So their motives was to stop these tyrants to have the monopoly enslaving the nations and destroying the earth.

Quote:
Who are the rightful owners?

As stated by their representatives, these royal families sees themselves as stewards of this gold not owners. So these bunkers were dedicated to the people in needs and the earth.

Quote:
How will it benefit the general population, if it is released to those rightful owners?

From what I understand from the video, each of these boxes is dedicated for a specific purpose that is somewhat define. So let's say there's a box dedicated to clean those gigantic ocean plastic islands of pollution. This project will creates many jobs for the general population that the money earned will help their communities general economy. I would imagine that there will be follow up to make sure the money is used as it was intended for the purpose defined by those who entrusted that gold or money.

From the video, some boxes are simply used to help poor countries to have a fresh start so to finance their own currencies.

It is still to be seen how these boxes in those bunkers will be used. But I wouldn't be surprise that God will move the nations to used this for a Jubilee. Many economist and financial experts has been talking about a Jubilee as the only solution to solve this big debt mess Mystery Babylon's has put the world into.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185752
12/24/17 08:45 PM
12/24/17 08:45 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
bump

It sounds too good to be true. Down through the ages most of the ultra rich haven't exactly been paragons of altruism.

I agree with you. Man on its own wouldn't share their wealth; however God can move man's and Kings heart especially to fulfill the requirement of His law by changing events around them without them knowing what they are doing.

King James Bible
The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Two precedents (aka-patterns or types) of great wealth giving to the captives at their release

We have two precedents where a release of much funds happened during the release of slaves from a captivity.

1. At the Exodus : Israel was released with great wealth of Egypt.

King James Bible Ex 3:21
And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty: see also Ex 12:35,36.

2. At the Babylonian captivity release : Here we have God moving the heart of Cyrus to fund the reconstruction of Jerusalem and the temple. Not only did Cyrus fund the nation of Judah but in the Cyrus cylinder that accounts for this events; it is written that he funded the reconstruction of many nations cities and temple.

Cyrus was one of the Kings of the East that conquered Babylon. He set up the pattern of today's release from Mystery Babylon by linking the old Babylon pattern to Mystery[secret] Babylon in Rev 16:12

King James Bible Rev 16:12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The pattern is the same but the roles of the Kings of the East is played by different actors who are China and Russia as we can see undeniable events unfolding since 2010 showing that God is using China and Russia to release us and the world from the last BEAST empire before transferring the dominion of the Kingdom of the earth to the Saints of the most high (Dan 2 & 7).

Fulfilling the law of the release of captives

These two precedent fulfills the law that states slaves are not to be release empty-handed. Whenever the Lord does something He always acts and fulfilles His own law of righteousness. He never acts outside of His law which is also prophetic in nature.

King James Bible Deut 15:13
And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty:

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #185753
12/24/17 11:02 PM
12/24/17 11:02 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
bump

I wanted to respond to this also.

Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Wasn't this "new Global Economic Restructure" supposed to have happened in 2012 and yet here we are in 2017 under the same old Global Economic Structure???

#1 : No one ever said that the Global Economic Structure was going to be completed in 2012. However, it definetely started in 2012.

#2 : I gave the title of this discussion the same title of the video [now a dead link] that opened up this discussion in the OP post. What the title most likely meant to the Chinese Royal Families who created it and produced that video with an incredible message to the Elites Banksters that 2012 was the year that they were going to start a restructuring.

Originally Posted By: kland

Didn't global economic restructuring start in 2000 B.C.?
What I'm asking is, if it's not "completed", how can one prove or disprove whether it "started" in any specific year? I see the statement as non-disprovable and therefore without much meaning.
Sorry, but economics have been happening for years. It's all different and yet all the same.

I don't know what you mean with a global restructure starting in 2000 BC; however I'll do an attempt to answer what I understand you saying.

It is true that their always been some economic restructure thru out the ages. What makes the year 2010 standout as a beginning it is the rise of today's King of the East by the Lord so they can do His bidding of conquering Mystery[secret] Babylon as per Rev 16:12 quoted in the post above.

The last BEAST Empire led by the Rothschild is a financial BEAST who put the world into debt (=slavery) via the usage of usury and merchant laws (Admiralty laws or laws of the sea that overrides the laws of the land thus countries losing their sovereignty without them knowing it).

The last BEAST of Rev 13 is different from any others in nature because it is an ECONOMIC BEAST where his mark and life stream is CURRENCIES by which this last Beast controls.

But was 2010 really the first start of the overthrow of Mystery Babylon?

No! Because all judgments first start at the supreme Court in heaven where God sets the case to be adress on earth and its timing. Then the manifestation of it happens on earth at some years later based on some related prophetic time cycle that fulfills the law related to this judgment.

Then all heavenly court cases that is initiated by God needs to be confirm by His Amen people on earth. God needs at least two witnesses to establish anything in His court...one from heaven the other from the earth.

King James Bible Deut 31:28

Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.. Sea also Deut 4:26; 17:16; 19:15; 30:19; Job 20:27; Mat 18:16; etc...

The overthrow of Babylon actually started in the heavenly court in 1993 by moving a small group of Christian who heard the case from above and became the Lord's earthly witnesses of it. See the account of this spiritual warfare recorded by Stephen Jones in the book The Wars of the Lord chapter 10.
https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teac...warfare-begins/

This wordly level of spiritual warfare is something I struggle to understand as it is something very unfamiliar to SDAs. When we talk about spiritual warfare mainly at an individual level.

God's judgment proceedings from heavens can effect three levels : an individual, a nation, or the whole world.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185754
12/25/17 03:59 PM
12/25/17 03:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Wow!!! Could the mass-arrest of the Cabal Elites be finally here??? Lets keep watch on the news to see if it will further confirms what the hints we've been seeing.

It's been what, 5 weeks now, we've been hearing from the alternative news the leaks by Q -- an anonymous high level white hat working somewhere in the US government communicating via a governmental discussion platform that insure their identity is hidden so they won't be killed-- a lot of information of what is going on behind the scenes like the thousands of recent issued indictments, the Saudi Arabia and US Marine cleanup, ...

At first no one didn't know what to think about this new character and his leaks, but they saw some validity and what he leaked came about shortly in the news. He communicates the info in form of a series of questions to stimulate further investigation of these topics in the news...thus his name being Q.

Anyway Q has been acknowledge by some white hats workers. An example is in the recent Roy Potter report below.
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/_n-1hKGsYqU[/video]

Full report found here : Roy Potter 12-20-17… “Did Trump Signal Defeat of Soros? Purple Ties and Two Hands To Swallow Water”‘

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/12...wallow-water-2/

In addition to Roy Potter cautioning us to not be overly obcess with all of Q leaks... His second half of the report is dedicated to Trump recent coded message to the Elites.

Quoting Benjamin Fulford "Trump wears purple when unveiling his national security strategy on December 18th in a victory lap over the Soros/Hillary purple revolution, and drinks water with both hands to simulate handcuffs."

Benjamin Fulford 12-25-17… “Merry Christmas: The 13 “Illuminati” bloodline families sue for peace”

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/12...-sue-for-peace/
Quote:
Peace on earth and goodwill to all (and not just men, but all life forms) is looking like a realistic goal for 2018 now that the 13 “Illuminati” * bloodline families, seeing their ancient rule of planet Earth collapsing, are suing for peace. Last week a representative of the G7 (Germany, the U.K., the corporate U.S., Japan, Italy, France, and Canada) met with a representative of the White Dragon Society (WDS) to discuss peace terms, according to a WDS member who was present at the meeting. The G7, of course, is the political front for the 13 bloodline families. There can be no doubt that this meeting was made possible by people inside the military-industrial complex acting in the spirit of Jesus Christ, and for this we wish them all “a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

The bloodline offer to negotiate peace is directly connected to the state of emergency that was declared last week by USA President Donald Trump. If you have not seen it yet, please read the historic document in the link below.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

“After Hanukkah,Trump declared a state of emergency and signed an executive order on December 20th freezing the assets of those accused of human rights abuses and corruption, a catch-all to bankrupt the Bushes, Clintons, Soros, Obama, the Cabal, and the global Jewish mafia,” was how a Pentagon source summed up the situation.

“The national emergency allows Trump to seize assets and unleash the military to carry out mass arrests and adjudicate via military tribunals, effectively imposing martial law,” the source continues.

The Pentagon source also sent a copy of this photograph with the explanation, “Trump wears purple when unveiling his national security strategy on December 18th in a victory lap over the Soros/Hillary purple revolution, and drinks water with both hands to simulate handcuffs.”

Clearly reacting to this situation, the representative of the bloodlines set the meeting for December 23rd, the birthday of the Japanese Emperor, and claimed to be a representative of the Imperial family as well as the G7. The representative, who acted as if he was negotiating a surrender, said the bloodlines want to keep existing nation-states and institutions as they are, but…

The timing is right as 2017 is the end of "7 times"(7 x 360 years = 2520 years from the date Babylon took Israel captive) allocated for all these Beast kingdoms to have dominion on earth. Their time is up and they didnt produce the good fruits of the kingdom...thus giving legal grown for the Lord to bring judgment on the whore and the beast she rides in Rev 17-20.

See the following post about the " 7 times" captivity timeline and its details that ends in 2017.

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forum...1945#Post161945

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185765
12/26/17 04:22 PM
12/26/17 04:22 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I just wanted to add a second confirmation of Q and the potential mass Cabal Bankters arrest.

It is still to be seen how public and visible this operation will be reported on the main stream media.

“Q Confirmation By SecDef Mattis”

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/12...related-videos/

Dec 25th 2017

https://youtu.be/oVAepwywNPw

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185766
12/26/17 04:37 PM
12/26/17 04:37 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I think this is a good interview with Jim Willie of the goldenjackass.com and editor of the Hat Trick letter reports of the latest global economic events that is playing out.

I really appreaciate the health comments at the end of the interview.

INTERVIEW WITH CJ OF ROGUE MONEY

Dec 22nd 2017

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rCfVDN9FU

Quote:
December 22nd: topics covered include the Petro-Yuan launch out of Shanghai with vast implications like completion of the RMB-Oil-Gold triangle and foundation for the Gold Trade Note used in crude oil market, the gradual displacement of the Petro-Dollar and the phased end to the Dollar global reserve currency status, implications toward pressures to launch the New Scheiss Dollar currency to guarantee uninterrupted supply chains to the USEconomy, the vast influence of Russia & China in the geopolitical events like Syria and Saudi Arabia and Iran in neutralizing (even surpassing) the US power game, the financial sector outlook for the new year 2018 with many non-USD platforms finally coming into place which will force significant changes, some comments on the EU disintegration with focal points in Italy (broken banking system) and Germany (objection to sanctions), and the attacks on humanity with respect to health regarding obesity/ diabetes as well as risks from laced vaccines and chemtrails and GMO foods

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185768
12/26/17 07:01 PM
12/26/17 07:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Steven Jones blogged today on :

-what 2017 stand in prophecie in term of the end of the current Babylonian captivity

-comment on Benjamin Dec 25th weekly report with a link of a book "the bloodlines of the illuminati" to offer additional information of what Benjamin Fulford is referring to.

-Trump's recent executive order declaring a “national emergency,” freezing the assets of those accused of human rights abuses and corruption.

-the Clintons, Bush, Soros, etc...

-using doubles

-his impression of "Q"

The new American Revolution

Dec 26th 2017

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2017/12-2017/the-new-american-revolution/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185777
12/29/17 12:57 AM
12/29/17 12:57 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : More on Q and catching Soros in the action of rigging the election.

The biggest sting operation in history

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/dail...ion-in-history/

Dec 27th 2017

Quote:
And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee--Exodus 23:28 (KJV).

The recent election in Alabama, according to Q, was a “sting” operation. Doug Jones was meant to defeat Roy Moore in the election, due to the rigging of the voting machines. The voting machines are “owned” by George Soros, and computers were installed to replace paper ballots, because computers can easily be hacked to hide true election results. It appears that this election was designed to catch the him in election fraud.

The day before the Alabama election, Q posted this:

“The Storm is coming to Alabama. Tomorrow night. Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special Election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent ‘investigation’ will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago. Y’all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.”

Click To Enlarge

It appears that the sting operation was successful. After the election. Q said,

“They knew George Soros was going to mess with the numbers. This was the plan. A VERY SPECIAL PLACE. What would be the penalty for stealing an election?....

“Have faith. These people are stupid!”

Soros himself stopped tweeting on November 26. He has never gone more than 10 days without tweeting a message. It has now been 32 days and counting. Is he in hiding? Has he been arrested? Was his cell phone taken away?

Back in 2010 I posted a video of testimony from the man who was asked to write a computer program to rig the voting machines, supposedly to help prevent voter fraud. However, he discovered later that the real purpose was to actually rig the voting machines!

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...-2000-election/

The year 2018 is going to be an interesting year, as we watch the hornets sting the Babylonians.

Run, Baby Lonia, Run!

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185778
12/29/17 01:03 AM
12/29/17 01:03 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Israeli Earthquake Alert: Netanyahu soon to be indicted]

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/dail...to-be-indicted/
Dec 27th 2017

Quote:
The investigation is nearing completion, and it is widely expected that Israeli PM Netanyahu’s political career will soon end.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Former-...attering-519970

Quote:
Police recommendations on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s corruption cases are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, and they will be “earth-shattering,” according to Lior Chorev, a former external adviser to the Israel Police.

Speaking at a conference in Eilat last weekend, he said once the recommendations to indict Netanyahu are announced, the Knesset will call to hold early elections – possibly as soon as next May.

Chorev said the recommendations will bear “a lot of information that we didn’t know – and it will cause an earthquake here.”

Chorev’s wording is interesting in light of Haggai 2:6, 7 and Hebrews 12:26-28. God’s end-time “earthquake” removes all things that can be shaken.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185791
12/30/17 07:44 PM
12/30/17 07:44 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Very good list of all the new financials vehicles that China has set up since 2012 to by-pass the Federal Reserve petro-dollar.

The Integrated Non-USD Platforms
by Jim Willie

Dec 26th 2017

Quote:
The many new integrated non-USD platforms devised and constructed by China finally have critical mass. They threaten the King Dollar as global currency reserve. Clearly, the USDollar cannot be displaced in trade and banking without a viable replacement for widespread daily usage. Two years ago, critics could not point to a viable integrated system outside the USD realm. Now they can. The integration of commercial, construction, financial, transaction, investment, and even security systems can finally be described as having critical mass in displacing the USDollar. The King Dollar faces competition of a very real nature. The Jackass has promoted a major theme in the last several months, that of the Dual Universe. At first the USGovt will admit that it cannot fight the non-USD movement globally. To do so with forceful means would involve sanctions against multiple nations, and a war with both Russia & China. Their value together is formidable in halting the financial battles from becoming a global war. The United States prefers to invade and destroy indefensible nations like Libya, Iraq, Ukraine, Syria, and by proxy Yemen. The USMilitary appears formidable against undeveloped nations, seeking to destroy their infra-structure and their entire economies, in pursuit of the common Langley theme of destabilization. In the process, the USMilitary since the Korean War has killed 25 million civilians, a figure receiving increased publicity. The Eastern nations and the opponents to US financial hegemony will not tolerate the abuse any longer. They have been organizing on a massive scale in the last several years. Ironically, the absent stability can be seen in the United States after coming full circle. The deep division of good versus evil, of honest versus corrupt, of renewed development versus endless war, has come to light front and center within numerous important USGovt offices and agencies.

The shape of the US nation will change with the loss of the USDollar’s status as global currency reserve. The starting point for the global resistance against the King Dollar was 9/11 and the onset of the War on Terror. It has been more aptly described as a war of terror waged by the USGovt as a smokescreen for global narcotics monopoly and tighter control of USD movements. Then later, following the Lehman failure (killjob by JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs) and the installation of the Zero Interest Rate Policy and Quantitative Easing as fixed monetary policies, the community of nations has been objecting fiercely. The zero bound on rates greatly distorted all asset valuations and financial markets. The hyper monetary inflation works to destroy capital in recognized steps. These (ZIRP & QE) are last ditch desperation policies designed to enable much larger liquidity for the insolvent banking structures. Without them, the big US banks would suffer failure. They also provide cover for the amplified relief efforts directed at the multi-$trillion derivative mountain. In no way, can the global financial system tolerate unbridled monetary inflation which undermines the global banking reserves.

The Eastern nations have been organizing to end the USDollar abuse, which has suffocated economic growth and financed regional wars with motive to sustain the USDollar dominance. Their many non-USD platforms finally can boast at having critical mass, and finally are integrated with the most important link of all. The Oil-RMB-Gold triangle is the death warrant to the USDollar, and the Gold Trade Note will be the dagger in its heart.

One Belt One Road Cornucopia

It is also known as the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI). China has been promoting infra-structure development, but with the BRI, they have coordinated the funding agents, the consulting groups, the construction firms, and more. They have built a gigantic table, acting as a cornucopia for funding and completing a very large group of massive projects, all over $1 billion in value. Almost none will use the USDollar except in dumped securities in order to cover the costs. It is commonly called Indirect Exchange, since no US-based party is in the mix. The many US-based firms are largely excluded from the BRI contracts. Look for European firms to clean up, especially the Germans since they make friends well and provide world-class technology. The Belt & Road Initiative can be considered the project development arena for the burgeoning newly forming Eurasian Trade Zone, often called the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). It will not use the USD.

Asian Infra-structure Investment Bank (AIIB)

The AIIBank serves as a gigantic funding agency among the community of nations. Their projects seem to be focused on SouthEast Asia, but not completely. The British deeply angered the Obama Admin by joining the AIIBank last year, against urgent pressure from Washington. Soon a global entity, not just Eastern. The London City (sovereign nation within England) did not wish to lose out in the financial traffic involved in the many projects. The projects will expand beyond Asia, in time to connect Europe. London strives to gain an RMB Hub for both currency exchange and bond trading. Think Panda Bonds, like for Italian Govt debt issuance in RMB terms without any currency risk for Chinese investors. The AIIBank makes the Intl Monetary Fund irrelevant. The Chinese have a newfound dominant role in the IMF, to shut it down as a funding arm, but to ensure the Chinese Yuan currency becomes a bank reserves basis. Together, the Belt & Road Initiative and the AIIBank are the most important investment platforms in retiring the USDollar from its global currency reserve status.

BRICS New Development Bank (NDB)

This platform went quiet in the last couple years, as the AIIBank took away the attention for development. However, the BRICS are organizing better in the last several months. Their projects are entirely focused on BRICS nations, plus their neighbors in connection. The Jackass theory was that South Africa was suffering from high level political corruption, while India was suffering from high level financial collusion. Expect the SA problem to continue, but the Indian independence to come forth in a survival gesture. The BRICS NDBank is pressing forward, with renewed emphasis given by Russia & China for the purpose of gaining momentum. Another Jackass theory is that the New Development Bank will become a primary center for conversion of Western sovereign bonds into Gold bullion for bank reserves purposes. Refer to USTreasury Bonds primarily, but also to EuroBonds, UKGilts, and Jap Govt Bonds. Imagine the power of a central window for conversion of fiat major nation bonds into gold, after the USDollar is well recognized as having lost its global reserve currency status. The implication would be for fast removal of the USTBonds in the global banking system, replaced by Gold bullion. The NDBank could become an important catalyst.

Asian Development Fund

This fund is small and new, but is gaining traction fast, run independently from the USGovt for the benefit of Asian nations, mostly in the SouthEast Asian region. It is competing directly with the Asian Development Bank, led by the USGovt. The Asians do not wish for the United States to run their business development any longer, since assistance comes with a stranglehold and considerable coercion. It is no longer wanted.

Cross-Border Interbank Payment System (CIPS)

This payment system is a direct frontal assault on the SWIFT transaction payment system, as in bank to bank transfers. The USGovt has abused this system for political purposes like a financial weapon, causing severe repercussions and backlash. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication has a new rival, a strong one with stress test success. The CIPS does not stand for Chinese Interbank Payment System, but it is led and run by the Chinese. It will feature lower fees, faster transfers, and no interference with political motive. It is ramping up in volume, with numerous commitments for its future usage. The USGovt will lose its financial weapon used and abused to isolate nations which do not wish to trade (primarily energy products) using the USDollar.

Shanghai Oil-Gold futures contract

This contract came into being last August, but has not really gotten off the ground yet. It needed a link to the RMB fortress. Now that link has arrived. This contract served as a harbinger of linkage of the two most important commodities for commerce and currency with existing systems. It served as notice for the planned imminent death of the Petro-Dollar. It required completion of the triangle for its full effect.

Shanghai RMB-Oil futures contract

This contract completes the triangle, and will serve as the executions for the USDollar death warrant. With the triangle completed, nations like Russia can sell China its crude oil (by whatever path or delivery method), accept RMB in payment, then quickly convert to Gold bullion within the same city of Shanghai. Think one-stop shopping that undermines the Petro-Dollar system at its core. Expect China to require many of its oil suppliers to use the Shanghai system for managing the forward price contracts, with implicit pressure. The key region to watch is the Gulf Region where the Saudis and their neighbor oil monarchies will line up to use these contracts in oil sales and payment systems. Most assuredly, rival Iran will use the triangle with high volume oil sales to China, keeping the oil price down in the process. However, as important as this triangle is for displacing the King Dollar from the financial catbird seat, more lies ahead. The Oil-RMB-Gold triangle will in all likelihood be used as the foundation for the upcoming Gold Trade Note, which will remove the USTBill as standardized payment instrument for Asian trade. The Gold Trade Note will have an equity placement in gold, a promise of gold payment upon product delivery, and a net settlement feature. If the Oil-RMB-Gold triangle is the death warrant, the Gold Trade Note is the dagger in the USDollar heart with respect to the global reserve currency role. The role has two sides: trade payment (led by oil market) and bank reserves (led by USTBond).

BRICS Gold Platform

This platform has just recently been introduced, promoted for usage by the lead team of Russia & China. They have promoted their plans and objectives for running the platform. They openly deride the usage of paper price discovery methods, which have corrupted the COMEX beyond any recognition of a gold mart where metal is bought and paid for. The COMEX has no metal delivery, but the BRICS Gold Platform will indeed have direct metal delivery. The new platform will feature gold bullion sales with immediate delivery, and thus an honest price system. Expect the eventual merger with their New Development Bank, if their intention ever becomes realized to provide the fulfilled role in conversion of sovereign bonds to Gold bullion bars.

Russian Gold Exchange

Another gold exchange which will likely merge with the BRICS Gold Platform, it will be based in Moscow. Expect this exchange to connect with the Russian Sverbank, and in particular with the Shanghai gold market.

Holy Grail Energy Deal

In the year 2014, the Chinese cut a deal worth $250 billion for delivery of Russian oil & gas, including the construction of delivery pipeline systems. The deal is the largest in the history of the energy market and spans over 10 years in time. To label the deal in USD terms is fully legitimate, even though a bilateral Russia-Chinese contract, because China will pay the great majority of the bill for crude oil, natural gas, and pipeline construction in the form of USTreasury Bonds, in a grand dumping exercise. Yet more Indirect Exchange which will reduce the Chinese Govt official USD holdings. Expect to hear next that the Russians will use the USTBonds to buy RMB currency, and with it convert to Gold bullion in Shanghai in a sudden sequence. In doing so, the Russians will essentially be converting Chinese-held USTBonds into Gold bullion for reserves.

Shanghai Cooperative Organization (SCO)

The SCO is growing in membership beyond the Russia + Former Soviet Republics. The most recent member nation signed on is Iran, which had been given provisional status earlier. By taking its current form in 2001, the SCO organization is designed for cultural, political, economic, security, and other purposes. In 2017, SCO's eight full members account for approximately half of the world's population, a quarter of the world's GDP, and about 80% of the Eurasian landmass. Expect the SCO to rival NATO in an offsetting role toward pursuit of global balance.

Union Pay Credit Card

The Chinese credit card has more subscribers than MasterCard and Visa combined. Just as SWIFT has been sidestepped for any politically-based obstruction, Union Pay can sidestep any Western credit card abuse in obstructions across the Asian Economies. There is precedent for MC/Visa obstructions in Asian countries.

Dagong Credit Rating Agency

The Chinese have created an independent credit rating agency, free from the West, which will be used to provide ratings for bonds and firms. The Western credit agencies of Standard & Poors, Moodys, and Fitch have each become deeply politicized. They ignore the Third World nature of USGovt debt, which is actually worse than the Greek Govt debt. The USTreasury Bond still has a AAA rating, despite $trillion annual deficits without hope of remedy. In recent years, the Big Three Ratings firms have taken on a political motive in downgrades of Russia debt, despite the fact that Russia has exited its foreign-held debt and whose finances have never looked better.

IRONY ON DATES & GOLD RESERVES

Official gold reserves match important dates for Russia and China in their national history. The dates give a message which should be heard, since no such coincidences could have occurred with these important dates. Russia claims 1801 tons right now in their official gold reserves. The year 1801 in Russian history is when Alexander I took reign. He was one of the greatest czars in a millennium for their nation. He devoted himself to foreign policy, well known in the annals for defeating Napoleon. China claims 1842 tons right now in their official gold reserves. Note the irony in Chinese history for that year. The year 1842 marked a time of total embarrassment and weakness to China. In 1842, the Qing Dynasty was compelled to sign the Treaty of Nanking, the first of what the Chinese later called the unequal treaties. It granted an indemnity and extra-territoriality to Britain, opened five treaty ports to foreign merchants, and ceded the Hong Kong Island to the British Empire. The failure of the treaty to satisfy British goals of improved trade and diplomatic relations led to the Second Opium War (1856-1860) in disgusting vile retaliation. The Qing defeat resulted in social unrest within China. That ugly war is considered by the Chinese to the beginning of modern Chinese history.

HAT TRICK LETTER PROFITS IN THE CURRENT CRISIS.

Blessings
Page 94 of 119 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!