HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 3,150 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean #185769
12/26/17 09:53 PM
12/26/17 09:53 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Introduction

The reason I'm posting more frequently these days is that I'm 95% bed ridden because the cancer has spread severely in my bones and liver. Now i need a wheel chair to get around. Before I walked with great pain bc the cancer has eaten up my pelvis to the point of having a whole. I didn't see my bone scan yet, my deduction of the description of it by 3 of my physicians and when i started to deal with these assumed musclar issues; i would speculate that the cancer was already spread in my bones over 6 months ago without me knowing bc I stubbornly refused to do any scans. I had attributed my pain in my right leg and left arm as some muscular injury. Since, I have many new pain location. smile

This post is not about my pains and sufferings, blaming the Canadian hospital system or the big pharma mega corps, blaming myself for my lacks, or anyone else.

It is a deep reflection of what I have learned thru the fire of tribulations the Father has put me thru so to burn some"flesh" off so that my new created man conceived in me can grow to the next spiritual level.

It is also an attempt to seek a balance approach to cancer treatments available at the hospital if your situation you are in is similar to mine.

Being schooled in SDA health institute and university, working as an assistant health researcher with Dr. Sang Lee at Weimar, and from my personal research on the subject; I had many pre-conceived ideas that made me un-balanced in my approach to tackle with discernments from above the best course of action for my unique case.

I know that many brothers and sisters in our Church dies of cancer for doing what I've done and letting the cancer invade our body when it could of been prevented with surgery, radiation or chemo when caught early.

I'm not advocating these barbarian practices; however reality is that's what our hospital system currently offer. Then if you have more time than i and have the financial means to pursue alternatives methods...you are faced with a sea of confusion as to discern what is a sound approach and what is quackery that can also eat up your time availability.

The physician working at the hospital are schooled in thinking the pharma's way. Some know better but if they want to keep their job they need to submit to the hospital procedures or loose credibility and their license. So their hands are bonds. We need to understand their situation and build a good relationship using their expertise as best as they can offer. I have been very well received at the hospital and they have learned to know me and also make some compromises to meet me half way.

I have great hope that our hospital system will gradually change due to the recent fall of Mystery Babylon. But these changes will takes time. So we need to be patient and understanding supporting them to grow also in these coming changes without judging them.

Here's my two main disposition that if i would of known what i know today; i would of made the discision to work with the hospital personel and procedures.

A)My cancer is a HER-2 (Human Epidermal growth factor receptor-2) positive type of cancer. 30 years ago at Weimar doing research, I didn't learn about this gene. I don't even know if it was discovered yet. This is an overly expressed growth hormone gene that tells my cancer cells to multiply and grow fast. Meaning I don't have the luxury of time to try all kinds of alternative methods. I can still do any lifestyle changes but for my case combined with surgery to remove the lump with some anti-HER-2 drug and their recommended chemo to go with it. Again the physician is bond to use hospital allowed procedures. I need to work with him.

B)I am extremely poor. I have absolutely no means to pay for alternative methods of treatments. If I had the money the first thing I would pursue is immunotherapy. The hospital won't give me that option unless I first fail all their standard procedures.

So this is only the introduction. I will further try to share what I've have learned in more details so if it can aid one brother or sister to seek with me a better balanced approach to view their own cancer case: then it is worth while writing it.

Regardless the Lord strongly is impressing me to write this "wilderness" experience down probably for His own purpose whatever it is.

Anyway also writing things down or studying scriptures keeps my mind off my pain, restlessness and sleeplessness. So I hope you can bear all my postings these days as I forsee that my bed-ridden situation, muscular & bone degradation will continue for the next 2 to 3 months before the anti-HER-2 drug & chemo can kick in. Then probably it will take the next two years or so to rebuild my body from this near death experience.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185780
12/29/17 07:40 PM
12/29/17 07:40 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
pray We have had you on our prayer list since we learned of your fight with cancer. pray

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185792
12/31/17 10:30 AM
12/31/17 10:30 AM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Elle,

I had no intention of ever posting here again, but I came by here tonight and read your post and just had to respond.

I'm really sorry to hear of your health issues. I don't have the resources to help you financially, but I will be praying for you.

I really like your attitude towards what is happening right now. I don't see how you could have a better one. God will see you through come what may. Just keep on putting yourself in His hands and the best possible outcome for you will come about for God has promised this to those who trust Him, and He always keeps His promises. He will not fail you.

All things work together for good for those who trust God. We don't know why things happen, but we do know God works it out so what happens to us is the best thing for us. Just keep on exercising the faith I see in your post here.

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185793
01/01/18 03:10 PM
01/01/18 03:10 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Elle,

We are continuing to pray for you.

Have you heard about the B17 Vitamin in relation to beating cancer??? If not, google it.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Daryl] #185794
01/01/18 04:19 PM
01/01/18 04:19 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Elle,

We are continuing to pray for you.

Have you heard about the B17 Vitamin in relation to beating cancer??? If not, google it.

Apricot seeds...yes bought some...ate some.,.however ulceratve cancer on skin continued to spread but the lumps in my breast did decrease. I was doing the Essiac tea, cofee enema 2x daily to decrease level of toxins, juicing one anti- inflammatory drink a day, eating anti-inflammatory foods the remaining meals, drinking over 3 litters of water, et... All of these things did help reduce the lumps and inflammation in my breast significantly to the point that my breast that was severely deformed and had lost heat-cold reaction...had restored its natural function and looks. But that nasty ulcerative cancer that had surfaced on the skin was spreading more aggressively and was not showing any signs of healing. All that I was doing did not help...and I think at that point the cancer spread into my bones as it was right after the mastectomy that I started to feel those assumed muscular issues. So their was two month or so prior to surgery (when I was doing all that stuff to heal that ulcerative cancer) that I speculate the cancer had spread to the bones for me to start feeling the pain of it at the surgery time.

Tx Daryl for all your and the church support from a long time. Give my love and appreciation to the church family.

Your little sister church where my membership reside stood up to the plate when I became in great needs. As you know our church is very small; but that didn't hinder anything. I had one sister that was cooking some meals for me, another picking up my mail and feeding my cats, and a brother taking care of the house problems. And I could of have more help from other brothers and sisters as they have offered multiple times their willingness. It is me who has a problem receiving help. And the Lord knew my problems of independence and probably made me in a state of dependency so I could overcome that.

So the church family were wonderful in my deep time of needs. I will be forever grateful.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: ] #185795
01/01/18 05:33 PM
01/01/18 05:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Gary K
Elle,

I had no intention of ever posting here again, but I came by here tonight and read your post and just had to respond.

I'm really sorry to hear of your health issues. I don't have the resources to help you financially, but I will be praying for you.

I really like your attitude towards what is happening right now. I don't see how you could have a better one. God will see you through come what may. Just keep on putting yourself in His hands and the best possible outcome for you will come about for God has promised this to those who trust Him, and He always keeps His promises. He will not fail you.

All things work together for good for those who trust God. We don't know why things happen, but we do know God works it out so what happens to us is the best thing for us. Just keep on exercising the faith I see in your post here.

Your post and prayers means a great deal to me. Tx Gary. Also want to thank ProdigalOne, the wanderer and all the others who have expressed concerns or not... I know all are also praying for me and I appreciate that greatly

Do not focuss your prayers on healing. It may not be in the Fathers plans. I don't ask for that myself. I do know that the cancer made me face a lot of my erroneous pre-conceived ideas about health. So many things I had to face and re-consider ... Even my mental and emotional health ... If it wasn't for this cancer...I would of never gotten out of these falsehoods or un-refined partial truths and moved into a better life that I was so unsuccessfully able to go into.

I'm not saying I got it all figured out...far from it. I think what was accomplish by all this is I was able to see these pre-conceived ideas as heart idols by which before I thought these were solid truths. Now there's a lot of work ahead to know what is the Lord true health message in the midst of this sea of confusion Babylon has put the world into.

So I don't know if I'll be involve in this work or not...but this could be one of His purpose for me behind Him given me cancer(an extreme aggressive and invasive case of it) so I would leave the farming sector and go back into health as He has put me into it when I became baptized 30 years ago.

Concerning faith... Well for the longest time I was complaining to the Lord for giving me the cancer plus all these life issues that I think it should of ceased by now. I thought He was a little excessive in giving all of these and still continuing and pilling up further. When I thought my situation couldnt get any worst, it got more worst and more and more..... The lattest just two days ago I got the news that my oil furnaces shut off abiut a week ago and my house and pipes are frozen solid. Huge problem that is not easily solve.

So for the most part, I have stopped complaining and I accept the added heat that the Lord gives me. So my attitude has changed as theirs not much I can do besides seeking to learn what He's trying to teach me and enter in His will whatever He want s me to do. And hoping that this heat will eventually stop whenever He thinks it is enough. I know it will eventually stop and that this is only for a time period whatever length its suppose to be.

I know the Lord loves me and He won't give me one degree of heat unnecessarily. But this heat is still very hard and painful. My heart has been broken and it did affect our relationship. I know He will dry up all tears, but I think it will take some time. And yet the irony of all of this is that in my spirit I'm very grateful for all of this smile , yet my soulish mind is still sulking.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185802
01/02/18 01:59 AM
01/02/18 01:59 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle, if there is a positive aspect to your trials, it is that we get to hear more from you. I am grateful for you and your God filled heart.

I know that you have asked that we not focus our prayers on your healing.
Alas, your healing is the first and the last of all my prayers for you.
My dear Sister, please forgive me, but I find myself being a bit greedy when it comes to hearing from you. Whether, I agree with them or not, your words invariably come from a place of love. We would all be poorer for the lack of them.

Learn what lessons the Father has for you, shine what Light He kindles within, grow in His strength and His grace, and for the sake of your selfish brothers and sisters who love you:

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we beseech You, please heal our sister, Marie-Mai.

Amen!

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185811
01/03/18 10:59 PM
01/03/18 10:59 PM
D
daylily  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

USA
Elle,
So sorry to hear this! Have you been to this web site? www.chrisbeatcancer.com. He has lots of good information that seems to be balanced. He isn't a Seventh-day Adventist but he should be! He has interviews with cancer survivors who didn't take the traditional chemo or radiation route and survived.

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185813
01/03/18 11:29 PM
01/03/18 11:29 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Don't know if you've seen this on Youtube.
Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: kland] #185818
01/05/18 05:55 AM
01/05/18 05:55 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Don't know if you've seen this on Youtube.
Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rBUGVkmmwbk" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tx. I viewed the video and his website. Certainly something to look further into if I had the funds to get treated in Texas or if there's an affiliated clinic somewhere in Canada. But it looks very expensive.

Blessings
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!