HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 50 of 119 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178021
11/14/15 04:25 AM
11/14/15 04:25 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle

I am "Blessings" at Adventist Online : link

I am "daisy" at Restoration Ministry : link

Elle, are you also on World Wide Adventist Forum at Club Adventist?

http://clubadventist.com

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: JAK] #178050
11/14/15 04:24 PM
11/14/15 04:24 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: JAK

I am "Blessings" at Adventist Online : link

I am "daisy" at Restoration Ministry : link

Elle, are you also on World Wide Adventist Forum at Club Adventist?

http://clubadventist.com

I did join clubadventist, but wasn't there more than a couple of days.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178057
11/14/15 08:49 PM
11/14/15 08:49 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Oops....deleted .... posted in the wrong discussion... sorry

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178059
11/14/15 09:06 PM
11/14/15 09:06 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Oops....deleted. posted the same thing in the wrong discussion twice... Sorry again. I tried to delete these posts as the elapse time of 1 hour was not over...but couldn't even after only 5 minutes??? So why is there a delete button available if I cannot delete it after 5 minutes of posting???

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178095
11/15/15 03:36 PM
11/15/15 03:36 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Yuan set to become a world currency

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...world-currency/

by Stephen Jones

Nov 14, 2015

"Last May the US-controlled IMF announced their decision to delay China’s currency from becoming part of the SDR basket of currencies for nine months until September 2016. This announcement recognized that the yuan would eventually have to join the US dollar, the euro, the pound, and the Japanese yen, just because of China’s huge amount of world trade. However, the US wanted to postpone its inclusion as long as possible, citing the usual “concerns” that are really just lame excuses.

China fought back, refusing to take no for an answer. A series of chemical plant explosions in China in August suggested that a covert war was taking place between the CIA and China. No doubt this resulted in some high-level secret meetings between the US and China, with some sort of agreement signed in September when Xi Jinping visited the White House.

At any rate, the Chinese have proceeded as if the yuan will be included in the SDR. They have the support of the British government, which has again abandoned the US after joining the AIIB last March. Now Britain supports China’s request for inclusion. Likewise, Christine Legarde, the head of the IMF, also supports China’s inclusion.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...currency-basket

Quote:
China’s yuan is poised to enter the big leagues of global currencies, according to the judgment of the International Monetary Fund.

IMF staff have recommended the yuan be included in the fund’s Special Drawing Rights reserve-currency basket, alongside the U.S. dollar, euro, pound and yen, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde said Friday. The staff nod makes approval by the fund’s board this month all but certain….

This “is a very clear and strong endorsement,” said Brendan Ahern, managing director of Krane Fund Advisors LLC in New York. “No hesitation, no ifs, no buts. Very strong recommendation from Christine Lagarde. It isn’t a vote but at the same time it is hard to find any reasons to disagree….”

The report will inform the IMF executive board, which represents the fund’s 188 member nations, ahead of a meeting planned for Nov. 30 to consider the matter. The IMF is wrapping up its twice-a-decade review of the composition of the SDR basket….

Standard Chartered Plc and AXA Investment Managers have predicted at least $1 trillion of global reserves will convert to Chinese assets if the yuan joins the IMF’s reserve basket….

The U.S. took a step toward backing China’s SDR bid in September, when it softened its insistence that the Chinese implement financial reforms to win support….

Chinese officials had since become explicit in their ambitions for the yuan to gain the status at the IMF. After meeting President Barack Obama in September at the White House, President Xi thanked the U.S. for its conditional support for the yuan joining the SDR.

The IMF meeting was postponed from October 20 to early November, and now it is being planned for November 30, 2015. This is the date to watch.

When the yuan is included in the SDR reserve-currency basket, world trade will soon be done in SDR’s, rather than in the dollar per se. This will have enormous financial implications for the other currencies. The Bloomberg article quotes economists predicting that “at least $1 trillion of global reserves will convert to Chinese assets.” This means that central banks will be reducing their stash of the other currencies (including the US dollar) in order to make room for the yuan. This prospect, in fact, is the real reason why the US government has resisted the yuan’s inclusion for many years. They know that the US dollar’s value will suffer as demand for it drops.

Gold may also be included as a sixth currency in the SDR basket. If this is done, gold will once again be monetized, and its demand (and value) will increase further."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178155
11/16/15 10:22 PM
11/16/15 10:22 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Just notice this post which is worth clarifying.
Originally Posted By: kland
I came to most of what I believe today via studying at Adventist Forums before I ever heard of Stephen Jones.

But note you said you get your stuff at forums, not from the church.

The Forums were all Adventist by which the great majority of the people there are SDAs and ARE the Church.
Well I should have said the Bible rather than the church. But let's go with it.

Since someone is a member of the church, and they post on a forum, you get your stuff from forums.

And I'm a member of the church, so why are you not believing what I say?

Quote:

These are the Adventist forums I have studied at for a good lenght of time. I have joined many other SDA Forums but did not stay long as they were too "bloodthirsty". If you have the time to read, you will see how I came to what I believe today which was before I read any of Stephen's stuff.
Hmmm. "bloodthirsty"? Sounds like you are saying they disagree with you. So do you get your stuff from forums, or from Stephen Jones, or from someone else, or just from within your own head?

Since you don't believe what some on other forums say, and I don't know of many you believe here, what is your standard for knowing whether to believe or not?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178506
11/26/15 11:57 PM
11/26/15 11:57 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : China, the futur leading country, is doing a major cleanup in their country by prosecuting and putting in jail bankers, stock traders, and now precious metal dealers. Last August, China stock market took a severe plunge. I wouldn't be surprise that Mystery Babylon was behind it as it is in their interest to bring China and Russia down. So we've been seeing since some cleanup. There's some other problems like Market bubbles about to burse. We'll see how all things will pan up as not only China has these problems.

After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-26...tals-sellers-ne
Tyler Durden on 11/26/2015

Quote:
Five months ago, in the aftermath of its biggest market crash since 2008, China unleashed an unprecedented series of measures to stem the selling tide, none more mindblowing than its threat (which was promptly executed) to arrest "malicious short sellers" or even worse. It did just that as the following stories recount:

-China "Punishes" Hundreds For "Maliciously" Manipulating The Market
-China Arrests Three High Frequency Traders For "Destabilizing The Market And Profiting From Volatility"
-Chinese Authorities Arrest 'King Of IPOs' & 'Hedge Fund Brother No. 1'
-Partner Of "China's Carl Icahn" Executed By Local Police After Attempting Escape Following Insider Trading Charges
-"We Arrested Some Folks" - How China "Fixed" Its Stock Market
-Chinese Hedge Fund Manager Denies She Was Arrested, Was Merely "Meditating"

The result of all these ridiculous interventions was two-fold: China effectively killed the market, as can be seen by the following chart of volume on China's futures market, until recently the world's biggest which overnight evaporated after China made it practically impossible to trade anything...

... and as a result of the PBOC being the last standing player, the Chinese "stock market" would now trade precisely as its central planners demanded it to. Too bad nobody else will participate.

But now that China has gotten its stock "market" under control, it was time to focus on a market that is far more important to China's economy - that of commodities. After all, while several dozen million may have gotten very rich and then very poor over the summer, the implications of the Chinese stock bubble and subsequent burst were mostly contained. However, when it comes to plunging commodity prices, these have a far greater impact on both China, where fixed investment is about 50% of GDP, and as a result impact everyone, as well as the world.

And as we reported yesterday, China will soon commence "fixing" the commodity market (which has seen its worst collapse since 2008 in the past year) by engaging in what will be the first bailout of its domestic metals producers since 2009:

Quote:
The state-controlled metals industry body, China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association, proposed on Monday that the government scoop up aluminum, nickel and minor metals including cobalt and indium, an official at the association and two industry sources with direct knowledge of the matter said. The request was made to the state planner, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).

... while the proposal does not include copper, it is likely to revive memories of 2009, when the State Reserve Bureau (SRB) in Beijing swooped in to buy more than 700,000 tonnes of copper on the domestic and international markets. Prices were languishing at around $3,000 per tonne at the time, and the buying spree reversed the falls and ultimately helped to propel prices to record highs above $10,000 per tonne in February, 2011.

The news spread like wildfire overnight, and sent copper, aluminum, zine, and the rest of the metals complex surging. However, the price spike will hardly last long: "any policy support from the government and smelters subsidies to smelters or joint production cuts, will be short-lived forces and won’t change the bigger picture of a market glut. Prices may be impacted temporarily," said Qi Ding, Beijing-based analyst at Essence Securities.

So as a plan B, the same metals industry group that is reeling and understands it is one foot in the grave unless commodity prices pick up and which earlier this week demanded a government bailout, or "QEmmodity" soaking up all excess production, has doubled down and according to Bloomberg the China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association has submitted a request to Chinese regulators to probe "malicious" short-selling in domestic metal contracts amid recent price declines.

What is even more insane, is that China will do just that, in the process breaking what little is left of a domestic commodity market next.

Quote:
Regulators have begun to collect some records of trading activity following a request from the China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because they aren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter. Nobody answered calls to the industry association’s general office.

Remember: it is always the "malicious" sellers who are the cause of all the world's problems, never the "malicious" buyers, especially when said buyers are the central banks themselves.

Irony aside, if indeed China does buckle under the demands of its commodity producers and unleashes what is effectively a "commodity QE" while at the same time arresting anyone who sells or shorts commodities, there is no telling what will happen to the prices of commodities which may - if only over the near term - soar to unprecedented levels, unleashing even greater excess production and capacity, which would entail that instead of merely arresting "malicious" sellers one year from now, China's politburo will have to summarily execute, on prime time TV, each and every one of them.

One thing is certain: since a market in which the government is about to set prices at whim, and where sellers will be "put away" no longer has any price discovery and is anything but a "market", China's commodity prices are about to see an unprecedented disconnect from the supply/demand constraints of reality, and even more pent up humor when this latest forced attempt to reflate a bubble finally blows up.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178512
11/27/15 05:14 PM
11/27/15 05:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
So I guess we are not going to hear why you say you get your stuff from forums, but not really.

Me thinks it is from Stephen Jones, Heutoff or whatshisname.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178547
11/29/15 01:46 PM
11/29/15 01:46 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment : We are currently seeing the Kings of the East war against Mystery Babylon increasing the pressure. While China is taking care of the economic war front against Babylon, we have Russia who is taking the military front. Like it was in the past destruction of Old Babylon with the collaboration between King Cyrus of Persia and King Darius the Medes who took the military side. Since the Blood Moon we have seen Russia(=Darius) waging war straight on against ISIS and indirectly against its supporters (US, Israel, Turkey, Saudi, and Qatar). For China to set a successful economic restructure and to bring on a Jubilee in the world, ISSIS creators and supporters needs to be neutralized by being exposed. The man of sin needs to be revealed right?

Remember, Mystery(secret) Babylon’s power lies in being SECRET and being able to control countries by establishing puppet government and taking their sovereignty away and establishing their banking system so to enslave the population and take all their possession. So the war is not really against ISSIS but against Mystery Babylon who uses ISSIS for its purposes to overthrow Middle Eastern countries down and so to be able to establish their puppet ruler, change laws, steal their wealth, and establish their slave-producing-banking-economic system. Attacking the Middle East is Pike’s World War III plan to establish the Luciferian worship system. Are they going to succeed – it doesn’t appear so.

Recently, Russia is unmasking Turkey and its collaboration with ISSIS.

I have gathered some news clips focusing on what has happened in this war against ISSIS (& its supporters) since the Blood Moon(Sept 28th) so we do not loose sight of all has happened and seeing the progression of Russia’s victory in just the last 2 Months.

Please do note that Russia did more in helping Syria just the first few days what the US couldn’t do with all its allies in the past 5 years. Go figure!

Pre-Planning to take care of ISIS Between Syria and Russia

Sept 19 – Clock Ticks On US Syria Strategy As Assad Pounds ISIS Targets, Russia Sends Fighter Jets
Sept 22 – 2,000 Russian Troops Head To Syria For "First Phase" Of Mission To Support Assad

War against ISIS starts after the blood Moon

Sept 30 –Caught On Tape: Dramatic Footage Of Russia's First Airstrikes In Syria
Oct 14 –The Fall Of The Unipower: Russia Is Defeating More Than ISIS In Syria

Oct 20 – Russia "Confirms" It Has Plans To Restore Assad Government In Syria

Mystery Babylon strikes Russia and Egypt

Oct 31 – Russian Metrojet plane carrying 224 people crashed in Sinai province, Egypt says. There were no survivors

Why get Egypt also ? – remember the people ousted the Muslim Brotherhood puppet government install by Mystery Babylon. So this event affected their touristic economy.

Russia Continue War against ISSIS more aggressively

-Nov 9th --Russian jets pulverize 448 infrastructural Daesh targets in Syria
Nov 17th -- Caught On Tape: Russian Cruise Missile Flies Above Syria As Moscow Deploys Strategic Bombers

Nov 21th – Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa . Raqqa is ISIS “capital” city.

Nov 22nd – "The end is near": Russian airstrikes leave ISIS with only 34 bases

Nov 23rd – Russia Modernizing S-300 Missile System for Iran

Nov 23rd – Russian airstrikes destroy 472 terrorist targets in Syria in 48 hours, 1,000 oil tankers in 5 days

Mystery Babylon makes a Move via Turkey against Russia

Nov 24th – Turkish F-16s Shoot Down Russian Su-24 Warplane Near Syria Border

Nov 25th – Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border

Russia Re-inforce Syrian Airbase with a S400 that can bring down aircrafts from a radius of 250 miles which cover ½ of Turkey airspace and even North of Israel

Nov 25th – S400 to Syria - Putin seals Syria's Airspace

Nov 27th –Turkey suspends flights over Syria, Russia launches electronic warfare against Ankara
Quote:
Turkey suspended its flights over Syria as part of its partnership with the US for air strikes against the Islamic State. According to DEBKAfile’s military sources, Ankara decided to avoid the risk of being shot down by the highly advanced Russian S-300 and S-400 anti-air missile systems newly deployed to Syria.

…. DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that since Wednesday night, Nov. 25, Russian heavy bombers and warplanes have been hitting every Turkish vehicle moving or stationary inside Syria.

…. Putin has made no allegations. He simply sent his bombers to destroy the organization's vehicles and plough up their parking area on the Syrian side of the border. He also refuses to take calls from Erdogan.

All these circumstances are features of a very active war waged between the two countries - albeit on Syrian soil - since Turkish warplanes downed the Russian Su-24….

…His bombers are not only settling accounts with Erdogan, but continuing to attack the Syrian rebel groups which received military aid from the US, France, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Israel, both in northern Syria and also in the south, only a few kilometers from Syria’s borders with Israel and Jordan.

France joins with Russia instead of NATO after French Terrorist attack

Nov 26th –‘Fighting common evil’: Putin, Hollande agree to share intelligence on terrorist targets in Syria

Russia focuses on destroying all ISSIS oil smugglling infrastructures

Nov 27th – ‘Commercial scale’ oil smuggling into Turkey becomes priority target of anti-ISIS strikes

Russia sanctions Turkey

Nov 28th—Russia Retaliates: Putin Reveals Sanctions Against Turkey

My Conclusion

We see above that Russia very aggressively took care of ISIS and its supporters in less than 2 months. Right now Turkey or the US doesn’t dare continue their Syrian assault via airstrikes under the false pretext they were there to help as they have in the past 5 years.

Last year, I saw two reports showing Turkey involve with ISIS: #1. A leaked recorded conversation of Turkey’s general with the US foreign Minister and a few others plotting a false flag in Syria to start a war. #2. The killing of a woman news reporter in Syria who was on site reporting Turkey’s involvement with ISIS.

Also President Erdoğan’s son, Bilal, was caught last year receiving 100 millions from a big Saudi fundraiser to make sure ISIS oil Smuggling into Turkey continues..

Jan 2014 – Erdogan's Son Caught with Al-Qaeda Fina...ria into Turkey
Nov 25 -- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President

Not only President Erdoğan’s son is profiting from ISIS oil business but also the President daughter, Sümeyye who is in charge of a secret hospital to treat ISIS wounded men to send them back into the battle field.
Oct 24 -- Erdogan’s Dirty Dangerous ISIS Games

Turkey’s citizens has been protesting against Erdogan government for awhile. And the protest are just increasing as Erdogan kills and in prisons anyone that unmaskes his dirty dangerous ISIS games. Recently, 2 journalists were in –prison for revealing that Turkey was supplying arms to the Syrian Rebels. ( Turkey jails journalists for 'revealing state secrets') By which provoked a large protest from the citizens -- Thousands Protest Arrest of 2 Turkish Journalists on Spying Charges

Let us watch what the near future holds for Turkey’s puppet ruler, his family, and his government.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #178650
12/06/15 03:37 AM
12/06/15 03:37 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment: Europe are hot for jumping into war with Syria under the pretext they are fighting ISIS. I was under the impression that they were leaving the US & NATO Oligath's plan of destroying the Middle East....but maybe not so. Maybe they are forced to comply.... that's what this authors is saying.

I agree with the analyse of the author in this article. The destruction of Syria has always been in the plan even before they destroyed Iraq according to General Wesley Clark (see video link provided in this article). My hunch is the author is also right about France and Britain being forced. That was my impression with the latest Paris terrorist attack and Holland reaction to it.

However, I don't think his prediction will come. But who knows maybe it will for a brief time for the sake to wake up the population. I don't know how it will all play out. One thing for sure, we do expect the latter rain and perhaps it will come with some intense event that will shake the people up. Also timewise, we may have until the end of 2017 before Babylon is fully destroyed. I was hoping that it was at the beginning of 2017 and not the end. We shall see what the Lord has in mind. For sure, things are getting quite intense as time progresses. Let's keep watch keeping in mind the Lord's intention to save many in His perfect plan that is unfolding in front of us.

Why the US, France and Britain are destroying Syria

Dec 5th, 2015
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/324853-us-france-britain-syria/

Quote:
Since Russia stepped up to the plate, suddenly western countries can’t wait to bomb ISIS. Are they now there to get the job done? Or are they there to stop Russia increasing its influence, and to make sure it doesn’t succeed where they failed?

The world is falling over itself to bomb Syria.

The following statement from Reuters summarizes the situation: “Most of the world's powers are now flying combat missions over Iraq and Syria against Islamic State. But any consensus on how to proceed has been thwarted by opposing policies over the 4-year-old civil war in Syria, which has killed 250,000 people, driven 11 million from their homes, left swathes of territory in the hands of jihadist fighters and defied all diplomatic efforts at a solution.”

Read more
© Loubna Mrie -- Will the real terrorists in Syria please stand up?

While it may seem to the outside observer that this catalogue of mayhem is the result of incompetence, to me – on the contrary – it is evidence of things going to plan.

I have never, thus far, seen a war the ruling elite clearly wanted to happen not happen.

Here, as in all other cases, there has been a bit of hand-wringing, some crying, some protests, some moving speeches. But like the morality plays of medieval times, after enjoying the sermon dressed as entertainment, life has inevitably carried on as normal with the barons raping and pillaging and everyone else having to put up with that reality.

Destruction of Syria is the plan

This time the plan – at least judging from the outcomes – is to destroy Syria.

Syria has been anathema to the self-appointed arbiters of righteousness: the ‘international community’, that coterie of hypocrites which arrogates to itself the monopoly on meting out death to those who won’t get with the program.

This group dislikes Syria which has had an uncompromising stance towards Israel and an independent financial system, and is using the chance to destroy it to flood Europe with refugees, thus further debasing the makeup of its constituent nations, and simultaneously justifying a lockdown in those countries.

Enter Putin

Everything was going swimmingly until Putin stepped in.

While many in the West who have grown jaundiced at the obvious usurpation of our governments by outside interests ascribe almost saint-like motivations to Putin, I do not. He is a superb strategist. Exactly what he is strategizing for is not clear yet.

What is clear is that his move into Syria threw a spanner in the works of a status quo the US was quite happy with: growing terrorism and mayhem in Syria and spreading nicely to Europe.

Assad himself said a few days ago to the BBC (courtesy of Czech Television) that ISIS was growing smaller after Russian bombing intervention whereas moves by other countries served only to strengthen ISIS and increase their recruitment.

He added: "The facts are telling."

So what do the facts tell?

They tell us that Russia is the only country involved to date which has the removal of ISIS as an actual goal.

In addition, ISIS was most eloquently outed by author and journalist Gearóid Ó Colmáin on Russia Today as a US creation.

View Youtube : Political author Gearoid O Colmain discusses the Paris attacks with RT International https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

Russia is also the only country with a legitimate mandate under international law.

In this scenario, the reason for further western efforts in the region is looking increasingly like an attempt to prevent Russia from routing its assets or achieving the informational coup that would follow.

France and Britain milking the crises

The propaganda war is hotting up, with western press issuing unsubstantiated and emotional surmise as news.

Meanwhile, the French and the British are now, of course, bombing Syria.

At home, the French government not only voted to bomb but enacted ‘emergency’ powers at the same time. And Holland wants to change the constitution to extend these powers.

The Telegraph states: “The draft “Protection of the Nation” bill […] would extend the right to strip French citizenship from dual nationals convicted of terrorism offences by also including people born in France.

It would also prolong certain powers after a state of emergency was lifted.

No time limit will be inscribed in the constitution under the new proposals. As is currently the case, parliament will decide how long a given state of emergency should last.”

This all looks so like a dictator’s wet dream, it takes an effort of will to believe it has not been planned this way.

And a man no less respected than Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, formerly Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, has raised legitimate questions about the official line on the Paris attacks.

He says: “European peoples want to be French, German, Dutch, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, British. They do not want their countries to be a diverse Tower of Babel created by millions of refugees from Washington’s wars.

To remain a nationality unto themselves is what Pegida, Farage, and Le Pen offer the voters.

Realizing its vulnerability, it is entirely possible that the French Establishment made a decision to protect its hold on power with a false flag attack that would allow the Establishment to close France’s borders and, thereby, deprive Marine Le Pen of her main political issue.”

The same event, of course, justifies France’s bombing of Syria.

The British government for its part – despite some theatrical hand-wringing – has got on the bandwagon and opted to join in whatever further criminality the US has planned in Syria.

As though to justify the decision, the Telegraph breathlessly informs us that ISIS (or ISIL as it calls it) is planning to attack the UK “next”.

It says: “There are unconfirmed reports that Isil has decided that the next target of an attack will be Britain.

European security agencies, citing specific intelligence that had been obtained, stated that British Isil operatives in Syria and Iraq were being tasked to return home to launch an attack, CNN reported.”

This is the level of the propaganda now: CNN reports security agencies who say that a terrorist group whose name changes every five minutes might be sending members to Britain to do harm.

But this is unconfirmed.

The real reason for this war
I’m going to simplify things: the Plan for a New American Century – a document which was created by neoconservative warmongers in or close to power under George Bush Jr. – listed countries which it wanted the US to attack, namely: North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria.

The journal-neo.org site states: “[all were] pinpointed as enemies of the U.S. well before the illegal war in Iraq in 2003, as well as the illegal 2011 war in Libya and the ongoing proxy war in Syria.”

Retired US General Wesley Clarke went on record in 2007 stating that the fix was in: the U.S. had unilaterally decided to destroy Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

View Gen Wesy Clark testimony on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k

This is not some wild-eyed conspiracy theorist. Clarke was a four-star general, and the man who commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War during his term as the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

The pretense of choice

Any objective assessment of who benefits from attacks upon the countries Clarke mentioned would not include any European country – or even the U.S. for that matter.

But the subtext is clear: if Europeans don’t want to take part, terrorist attacks will be allowed or contrived until they acquiesce.

In short: the ruling elite wants this war. Our pretend governments voted it through on the nod. And we the people will have to deal with the fallout and put up with random terrorist acts if we wake up and speak out about how this charade is rigged.

At the same time, the people of Syria are subject to bombing raids by the US, France and the UK – none of which have any invitation from the legitimate government of that country – actions which, properly speaking, are acts of war against the country the perpetrators claim to want to help.

My prediction: the clean-up operation Russia initiated and Assad approves of will be made to fail; terrorism will increase and spread into Europe; and mass immigration from Syria and that area to Europe will continue; and acts of terrorism on European soil will magically justify endless war, internal lock-down, wholesale surveillance, detention without trial, and troops on the street.

And this – in the absence of hard evidence based in action to the contrary – I can only see as the actual plan.

Do you remember voting for that?

Blessings
Page 50 of 119 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!