HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,186
Posts195,505
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 17
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (Kevin H, TruthinTypes, Wendell Slattery, Daryl, ProdigalOne, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,093 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: daylily] #185819
01/05/18 06:25 AM
01/05/18 06:25 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: daylily
Elle,
So sorry to hear this! Have you been to this web site? www.chrisbeatcancer.com. He has lots of good information that seems to be balanced. He isn't a Seventh-day Adventist but he should be! He has interviews with cancer survivors who didn't take the traditional chemo or radiation route and survived.

Tx daylily. I had good results with juicing and eating anti-inflammatory foods or teas (essiac tea). The lumps in my breast decreased significantly and regain its normal look and function after only two months. But what was puzzling is that it had no effect on my canceric ulcers that was eating my flesh very rapidly on top of the skin. Plus the cancer had spread in my bones. I had to deal with the skin cancer ulcers that was extremely painful and deliberating me by draining my blood reserve that I became anemic. So that's when I got a mastectomy and a few months after these cancerous ulcers came back but 10 times more numerous spread on greather area going into my back. So I went tru radiation therapy to deal with that. I had to be away from home for all of these treatments and couldn't continue my juicing.

When I got back home, at that point the cancer that was already spread in my bones had already made a hole in my pelvis that i hardly could walk anymore and couldnt use my left arm because ofvthe damaged in my shoulder bones. So i couldnt walk, drive and became bed ridden. I couldn't live alone anymore and ended up living with my sister. I didn't want to make things complicated for them and went along with their diet trying to abstain from the dairy, the meat, and the gluten as much as I could.

After viewing your link, I wanted to get back to juicing and discussed it with them. So I need to get a smaller juicer then my clunky big heavy champion juicer as they are trying to sell their condo and their kitchen is small and needs to be kept very tidy at all times for viewing.

I'm glad that they agreed that I can get back to juicing and to my diet.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185820
01/05/18 11:02 PM
01/05/18 11:02 PM
D
daylily  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

USA
I'm glad they agreed too, Elle! I will be praying for you. It sounds like you've had a rough time of it. I know that Chris Wark took IV vitamin C therapy and other things that I don't remember.

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: ProdigalOne] #185829
01/08/18 11:59 PM
01/08/18 11:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Elle, if there is a positive aspect to your trials, it is that we get to hear more from you. I am grateful for you and your God filled heart.

I know that you have asked that we not focus our prayers on your healing.
Alas, your healing is the first and the last of all my prayers for you.
My dear Sister, please forgive me, but I find myself being a bit greedy when it comes to hearing from you. Whether, I agree with them or not, your words invariably come from a place of love. We would all be poorer for the lack of them.

Learn what lessons the Father has for you, shine what Light He kindles within, grow in His strength and His grace, and for the sake of your selfish brothers and sisters who love you:

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we beseech You, please heal our sister, Marie-Mai.

Amen!

I just re-read this. Tx you ProdigalOne for your selfish prayer smile At the first read I didn't know what to say. It took some time to digest and a second read to see that was quite brotherly of you.

That was very well expressed and I believe your selfishness could be seen as selflessness when it is express from the point of view of the body as a whole.

I believe no one is better than another. We all sinned and we all started by being a vessel of destruction. God just works on a few selected one first and transforms them into a vessel of glory (Rom 9). Theres three harvests in the law. No matter which harvest we end up...Without Gods keeping His vow to writes His laws on our heart table via the fiery works(baptism) of the Holy Spirit...no one, including the overcomes, would make it.

From the restoration of all things point of view...Sooner or later we will all be married to Christ and form His body. ...everyone life experience will be given some revelation of our Father that really doesnt belong to us but it belongs to the body. I believe it is together as a body that we will see our Father's face more clearly. Every contribution from the body are important. We are all equal having all a role to play in this great plan to subdue all things so that God can be once again all in all.

All to say...tx for your loving words and prayer of healing.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185840
01/15/18 04:27 PM
01/15/18 04:27 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Elle, I believe the best hope is in the juicing raw food diet, no processed / packaged foods. If our bodies have the best materials for healing, the probabilities are stacked in our favor.

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: kland] #185879
01/20/18 07:45 PM
01/20/18 07:45 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Elle, I believe the best hope is in the juicing raw food diet, no processed / packaged foods. If our bodies have the best materials for healing, the probabilities are stacked in our favor.

I do believe you are right.

But those with an aggressive invasive form a cancer, I believe they need something extra whether it be hi-dose of Vit C via IV, some form of immunotherapy, oncogene de-triggering and tumor-suppressor gene triggering, enzymes correction, or Mexico's 12 days multiple cancer extreme treatment, and I'm sure there's other ways that will help your lifestyle & diet change.

However all these alternative methods cost lots of money and many of us cancer people really don't have the funds for these nor have any revenu coming in. I am fortunate to be a resident of Canada having access to free health care, medication, and home care. That's why I believe that I personally need to resort to modern medicine's barbaric measures since I have lost much time (not did I have much time to start with) and found myself with a life threatening position in less than a year while refusing all standard procedures. The first being the ulcerative skin cancer. While this was happening, the breast cancer was also heavily spreading in my bones and liver causing a secondary and third life threatening situation.

I have read that some people with a HER-2 positive gene can die in less than 6 months after the first early detection. That's my point...not everyone has time under their sleeves to resort to lifestyle changes to reverse this fast moving cancer. It may slow it down or even regress the lumps under the breast, but as I seen in my own case that it did not heal the ulcerative skin cancer nor did it stop the spread of the cancer to my bone and liver. That's my take on this.

Also I just saw last weekend the head elder of my church whose mother in law just died of breast cancer last summer. Her cancer had spread into her bones also. I ask him "what did she do?" He said she juiced--no chemo, no radiation. I need to further interrogate to have move details but ,knowing her a little, I assumed she juiced for the whole length of time she was fighting her cancer in the 5 years span before she died summer 2017. She had come to visit me twice at my farm as we have much in common and I know she is a sincere devoted Adventist that followed our health reform. So bless her little heart.. at the end she died despite all that effort. My speculation is that she probably had a fast aggressive invasive cancer similar to mine, and probably the juicing gave her more time. I wished I could of talked to her before she passed to get a first hand witness of what she went thru. Maybe she has something written down. I will ask as I think this is valuable and precious information that belongs to all of us.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185880
01/20/18 08:51 PM
01/20/18 08:51 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I have great news! yay

I almost back away from going to my targeting anti-HER-2 treatment and chemo therapy last Thursday. Basically they are giving me two target treatment which is an antibody injection of anti-Her-2(Pertuzumak aka Perjeta) and anti-Her-1 (Trastuzumab aka Herceptin). Both of these medication has minor side-effect and only target the cancer cells receptors by blocking the normal Her-2 growth factor message to multiply itself crazily. But the hospital policy won't administer these targetting medicine without a certain chemo therapy alongside with it.

My oncologist agreed that I would only have 3 rounds of Docetaxel which is one of the harshest chemo there is but works well with these anti-her-2 medicine. So I'm glad he is compromising also and meeting me half way.

So the plan was that on the first treatment was to give all 3 medicines seperatly with an observation timeframe of 1 hours afterwards to make sure my body didn't react to any of these medication. So Thursday I was going in for only the Pertuzumab -- Anti-HER-2. The freshly made medicine only arrived 2 hrs I was there. By then I started to become restless with all the stress of my bones pains that I am constantly under. With the additional factor I was in a room with 10+ more patients receiving chemo with all the staff, and receiving my first dose of target therapy, so my restlessness flared higher than usual. So I was under a pain crisis where my heart rate, pulse and respiration went hi with all the legs jiggling I was doing trying to release that restless sharp leg pain under my knees. The staff thought that potentially I was having a reaction to the Pertuzumab. I was trying to assure them that it was not from the Pertuzumab and it was a heighten form of my typical restlessness disease that usually hits me all night but has been getting worst in the past months preventing me to sleep. Lately, I was averaging of 2 hours of sleep per day which is not good at all for someone sick as myself plus going on some heavy treatments. I've been heavily sleep deprived for over a year but before I would average to about 4 to 5 hours of sleep. It's only been 3 months that my sleep time has decreased heavily with an increase of restlessness.

The first subject the nurses address to tackle this problem is the fact that I wasn't on any pain killers. They gave me some hydro-morphone that I have tried twice for over a few months time. Really it did nothing for me to decrease the pain level. The first time was when I was battling against the ulcerative cancer on my skin for a couple of months. The second time was when I was doing radiation therapy for 1.25 months as I needed to over-extend my arm that they pulled all the lymph nodes out when they did the mastectomy. I had not yet regain all of my mobility when I went to radiation therapy three months after the surgery. So they had to strap down my arm like 4 inches beyond my reach of motion and hold it there for at least 30 minutes. That cause me lots of pain and they told me to get back on the hydro-morphone plus taking some extra ones just before the treatment.

From these two past experiences, hydro-morphone did not reduce my pain in my arm or all my bones-joints pains that I was already suffering then. Anyway, they still gave me an injectional form of hydro-morphone and some benadryle in case I had an alergic reaction to the pertuzumab and some lorazepam that is suppose to take away the restless leg symptom. Within 1 hr I had calm right down. My spinal pain, back pain, abominal muscle pain, my front cranial pain, my left shoulder join pain, my right hip pain and knee pain....all went down very significantly -- from a 10 to a 3. I even slept for the rest of the treatment. Arriving home, I had two visitors that came back to back...and I couldn't wait to hit the bed which I did at 6:30 and slept right thru 11pm. Then slept from midnight to 7am.

I went to my Friday morning Herceptin and chemo (docetaxel) treatment given separately with observation time by which I had absolutely no reaction or even noticed any side effect yet. I told the chemo nursing team that I had slept like a baby yesterday and the pain level is still at a level 3 this morning. They gave the credit to the hydro-morphone. I said I really doubt very much that it had anything or little to do with it. That I moreso believe that one of them have the gift of healing. They all laughed and some said that if it would be one of them it would be Cassandra. Cassandra was next to me most of the time and rubbed my back several times while in my pain crisis. You never know, maybe she was praying inside her heart while attending to me.

Also, I don't want to attribute this incident to only Cassandra's prayer or potentially her healing gift as I do know that the Lord does give the healing gift to some of his body members. But all your prayers : my local churches, everyone at this forum, the nice ProdigalSon expressed selfish-selfless prayer, and all others that I know that is praying for me in my family and my circle of friends has contributed to this also.

Today on day 3, my pain level is still down to a 3; however last night my restlessness came on again. I took some of that Lorazepam and slept again like a baby all night. We will see how this will pan out on the long run. I'm very encouraged.

So I want to thank you all for your support and prayers.

Warm Blessings to all of you.

Blessings
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185907
01/25/18 03:22 AM
01/25/18 03:22 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is an inexpensive drink that may help:

A DRINK WHICH KILLS CANCER CELLS

The author of this concoction says this remedy works and is very simple to make and drink.

Directions are as follows:

#1 - Juice together one medium beet, one medium carrot, one apple.
#2 - Pour the above combination into a blender and add one clove of garlic, one half tablespoon of tumeric powder.
#3 - Two tablespoons of organic honey.
#4 - One piece of fresh ginger, washed with skin on, cut up small.
#5 - One tablespoon of lemon or lime juice.

Blend altogether and drink immediately.

Some folk take this mixture once per week. Others with more severe cancer take it daily.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185910
01/25/18 05:11 PM
01/25/18 05:11 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Not sure how important the honey is to the cure, but lot's of luck finding "organic" honey.

Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185912
01/25/18 11:23 PM
01/25/18 11:23 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Organic honey is plentiful here in Atlantic Canada at the Atlantic Superstore.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Seeking a Balanced Approach to treat cancer depending on your type of cancer and your financial mean [Re: Elle] #185948
02/01/18 05:14 PM
02/01/18 05:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
How do the keep the bees from going to the GMO canola? Or elsewhere?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:23 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 03/15/24 08:53 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
How tall were Adam and Eve?
by dedication. 02/28/24 07:30 PM
Hebrew word YOM or yowm meaning?
by dedication. 02/26/24 05:42 AM
The Book of Job
by teresaq. 02/22/24 04:43 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by kland. 03/05/24 01:37 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Daryl. 02/29/24 11:21 AM
Should Walter Veight have preached this sermon?
by dedication. 02/21/24 05:28 PM
Labor Unions and Adventist
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:59 PM
Spiritualism: Across The Gulf...
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:52 PM
Samuele Bacchiocchi & Recent Article Concerns
by dedication. 02/20/24 01:39 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!