HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 96 of 119 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185897
01/22/18 01:32 PM
01/22/18 01:32 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
The Lord wants us to follow His lead wherever His voice is heard no matter from whom it comes from : events, reporters, Christians from other denominations, just a simple man, deep honest studying of his word while putting our heart idols asdide, etc... Wherever His leading is truly is .... it is where i think our best wages and retirement will be.

Very true. Here's another quote that a friend sent me last week by Aleister Crowley, one worth memorizing:
Quote:
The sin which is unpardonable is knowingly and wilfully to reject truth, to fear knowledge lest that knowledge pander not to thy prejudices.

I didn't know who Mr. Crowley was but I was so impressed with his wisdom that I thought I should find out. I learned from Wikipedia he was born in the latter 1800's, died in 1945, the son of devout Plymouth Brethren parents but a complete reprobate himself and I thought to myself; "By thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185898
01/22/18 01:46 PM
01/22/18 01:46 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
The parables of Christ in Matthew 13 are intended as a warning to all of us that there is no second chance during a temporal millennium. The vision of the great image of Daniel 2 teaches the same; not the conversion of the world but its destruction and replacement by the Kingdom of God. The world is reserved for the meek of God's kingdom and every member of it will be meek.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #185959
02/03/18 02:12 PM
02/03/18 02:12 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted By: jJohn 14:1-3 KJV
John 14:1 KJV Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Originally Posted By: John 14:1-3 GNB
John 14:1 GNB "Do not be worried and upset," Jesus told them. "Believe in God and believe also in me.
John 14:2 There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so.
John 14:3 And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am.

Where is He (Jesus Christ) now? Is He on this Earth, or is He in Heaven?

He said that He preparing a place for us in Heaven, not on this Earth, but in Heaven.

After the thousand years are ended, God will eventually re-create the Earth, as it was before sin entered into this world, and only the redeemed who Christ prepared a place for, will be the ones that inherit that New Earth, where there will be no economic structure, as it was prior to the Fall. It was after the Fall that an economic structure was put into place by man, which was a consequence of sin.
Originally Posted By: Revelation 21:1-5 KJV
Rev 21:1 KJV And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #185960
02/03/18 05:52 PM
02/03/18 05:52 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
There's already a discussion in place to address these texts. I will be happy to further discuss these in the appropriate thread -- The second coming, the Judgment, & the 1000 Years http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=138278&page=1

Daryl you had already presented John 14:2 over six years ago and I had replied to you then in post #145084. This text (like so many others) is often mis-interpretated and not understood properly and doesn't stand the test of other scriptures.

Originally Posted By: Daryl
Originally Posted By: jJohn 14:1-3 KJV
John 14:1 KJV Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Originally Posted By: John 14:1-3 GNB
John 14:1 GNB "Do not be worried and upset," Jesus told them. "Believe in God and believe also in me.
John 14:2 There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so.
John 14:3 And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am.

Where is He (Jesus Christ) now? Is He on this Earth, or is He in Heaven?

He said that He preparing a place for us in Heaven, not on this Earth, but in Heaven.

After the thousand years are ended, God will eventually re-create the Earth, as it was before sin entered into this world, and only the redeemed who Christ prepared a place for, will be the ones that inherit that New Earth, where there will be no economic structure, as it was prior to the Fall. It was after the Fall that an economic structure was put into place by man, which was a consequence of sin.
Originally Posted By: Revelation 21:1-5 KJV
Rev 21:1 KJV And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Charity] #185961
02/03/18 06:36 PM
02/03/18 06:36 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
The parables of Christ in Matthew 13 are intended as a warning to all of us that there is no second chance during a temporal millennium. The vision of the great image of Daniel 2 teaches the same; not the conversion of the world but its destruction and replacement by the Kingdom of God. The world is reserved for the meek of God's kingdom and every member of it will be meek.

Mark the truth lies when our interpretation embrases all scriptures...not only some parts. The feasts in the law shows three harvests. Jesus talks about the first harvest in Mat 13. For sure there will be a sorting out of fishes for the first harvest is reserve for only a few elected -- who will be heavily tried and schooled by the fire of the Holy Spirit. The rest of the believers will be disappointed to have not made it...however they still have an important part and job to do as depicted in the prophesy of Ezekiel 44.
Originally Posted By: Mark
The vision of the great image of Daniel 2 teaches the same; not the conversion of the world but its destruction and replacement by the Kingdom of God.

You are adding to scripture and no where it talks about the destruction of the world. Your interpretation differs from Daniel's giving from v.36 to 44. Each statue metal and parts represents different kingdoms. (See Daniel interpretation of it starting v.39 to 44--all being kingdom). It is the kingdom on earth that was taken away from one nation and given to another. When a transfer happened, the people or the world was not destroyed but they were put into submission to another nation and its king.

It is these 4 Beastly kingdoms (their laws & infrastructure and authority) that will be destroyed at the end time, and the nations will be put under the authority of the little stone Kingdom " that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth." Dan 2:35 and will last for ever and ever. 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever"

If you are still interested, maybe this is time to look closer at the fall feasts prophecies in the law. As you know the fall feast points to Christ 2nd coming. I believe it does shed light to what is to come. I know I had promised you this study for some years now, but I got overwhelmed by it for it is such a widespread study that we find so many references throughout the Bible. That is good as this way scriptures can talk for itself.

I would like to tackle it in a way that others dig also for it in scriptures. Any suggestions how to go about?

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185962
02/03/18 06:37 PM
02/03/18 06:37 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : The FIFA document (see previous post #185877) was made public on Feb 2.

In the kauilapele blog link below, there's three video with comments on the history and the severe implication of this memo -- worst than Watergate and this memo is only the beginning of the great shaking (my term) of our nations that will lead to the great awakening that Q talks about.(see post #185877)

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/02...emo/#more-67580

Quote:
We told you so! Mueller’s toast. Nunes is a hero and Trump . . . well, he’s a genius. What a grand day for liberty-loving patriots and a dour day for the fetid and olid Deep State. Bwahahahahaha!

The Nunes FISA memo release accuses senior officials at the DOJ of inappropriately using biased opposition research into then-candidate Trump to obtain surveillance warrants on transition team members as part of the federal investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia, ZeroHedge reports.

According to the document, information from the the so-called Steele dossier was “essential” to the acquisition of surveillance warrants on Trump campaign aide Carter Page. It claims that then-deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe told the committee in December that without the information from the Steele dossier, no surveillance warrant for Page would have been sought.

The memo alleges that the political origins of the dossier — paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) — were not disclosed to the clandestine court that signed off on the warrant request.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/fisa-memo-released-heres-what-it-says
https://www.scribd.com/document/370599316/Nunes-Memo

Quote:
MEMO LINK: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Despite knowing the Fusion GPS dossier to be fake, the FBI presented it to the FISA court and utilized it to obtain the Carter Page warrant. This same dossier was directly funded by the DNC and Clinton campaign. This memo also disproves McCabe and others who claimed that while FBI agents had political views they never succumbed to misusing their position to influence politics. This is probably why the DNC CEO resigned two days ago.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185978
02/07/18 08:29 PM
02/07/18 08:29 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Elle,

You have a better memory than I have. laugh
Daryl you had already presented John 14:2 over six years ago and I had replied to you then in post #145084. This text (like so many others) is often mis-interpretated and not understood properly and doesn't stand the test of other scriptures.

Will check that out and go from there in that thread, if I feel I need to post anything further there.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Daryl] #185987
02/09/18 08:55 PM
02/09/18 08:55 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Elle,

You have a better memory than I have. laugh

I find that uncanny. (And it's not about Daryl's memory, either wink ). Very interesting, especially when she had said in one post about how she came on the forum about the same time I did. Who would have known, who would have even thought to check. Interesting.

Quote:
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, so that where I am, you may be also.

I'm not sure she should cue in on "mansions", but should look at "I go and prepare a place". It doesn't say "I come to prepare a place for you" as one may suppose if they were to spiritualize the statement.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185988
02/09/18 09:06 PM
02/09/18 09:06 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
that are geared to go help humanity, the broken homes, the sick, the poor, clean the pollution, create clean better energy sources, expose all the falsehood, confusion in science, medicine, all infrastructures, .... There will be a lot of hard work to be done to undo this massive chaos and confusions Mystery Babylon has put us into

Because God needs our help?

Quote:
Well if you end up losing all your lifesavings that God has giving you before this opportunity to safeguard it in something tangible...you will have nothing for God to multiply.
Quote:
Don't you see the forgiveness of all debts at the end of the Jubilee where all return back to their God given inheritance whether or not you had a Redeemer or had paid all your debt?
So, no worries, or go in debt because our debt will be forgiven.
In fact, putting the two together can only mean we should completely borrow as much as possible to buy gold, then our debt is canceled and we still have the gold! For God, of course.....

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #185993
02/10/18 07:11 AM
02/10/18 07:11 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : The FIFA memo is a powerful piece of evidence against the Deep State (aka mystery [Secret] Babylon) that shows conspiracy against the elected presidency, the constitution, the people, the country, and foreign nations all in the interest to move forward Babylon's tyranical one world order and slavery system. The Deep State is on the run and know they don't have much time before their Luciferians pedophilia (well more than that -- child eating & sacrificing rituals) ring circles are being expose that will shock the world to their core for the atrocities of this practice (an old cannanite & Babylonian practice that Israel had adopted ever since they enter the land of Canaan) is beyond comprehension.

So currently we are seeing the Deep State stirring up wars in Syria and North Korea. Also they seem to be crashing the economic market. It's been awhile we've been hearing of a potential turning off the grid or corrupt the internet in some ways to prevent banking electronic transactions. For sure they will try everything they can pull to keep their power if they can possibly could. I think we should be ready. They could pull some stuff that the Lord may allow so to use this to shake his people to reality. But I do believe that the Deep State (Secret Babylon) is done and whatever tricks they pull would be for a short duration. Because the white hats will succeed to properly and lawfully expose their deep secret in the court of law that this truth will finally free the people from their own slumbering state.

God's perfect plan with all His wisdom written in his prophecies is on track. There is much to rejoice about.

Below are four links with 4 short videos and one hour interview with Dr. Corsi that talks about the recent progress from the white hats group (the good guys that uphold the constitution) whitin the US government in their righteous task in cleaning up the swamp.

1. The 666 signal they control the market days after releasing the FIFA memo and the Rothchilds Black Forest Estate sale
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/02...his-qanon8chan/

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/nDixoT8GhMo[/video]
https://youtu.be/nDixoT8GhMo

Quote:
Would POTUS make a serious accusation if the TRUTH wasn’t about to come to LIGHT? Black Forest. Austria. Rothschild. FIRE sale days after post? What went on there? Dopey. You have more than you know… Why did the #Memo drop a Friday [& before the SB]? Did this seem strange to you? Watch the news. Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest].

“[666] Signal to POTUS THEY CONTROL THE MARKET? SIGNAL? THREAT? WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL WAR.

“How do you retain ‘Freedom of the Press’ if those in front of the camera [trusted by select viewers] are extensions of the ARM? Freedom of the Press is VITAL to retain.

“TRUST THE PLAN. THERE ARE A LOT MORE GOOD THAN BAD. You, THE PEOPLE, need to remember how TO PLAY. You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER. We STRIKE every SINGLE DAY. We WIN every SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY ARE BEING DESTROYED – LITERALLY. STAY STRONG. HAVE FAITH. THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.

2. Dr. Jerome Corsi Feb 7th update and connecting more dots about the FIFA memo that will lead to the pedophilia ring circle.

https://youtu.be/yfuI8mLZxOk
(One hour long interview)

Quote:
Published on Feb 7, 2018
Another blockbuster interview with the inimitable and ineffable Dr. Jerome Corsi. The #GreatAwakening is here and now and there’s plenty of room for you. Welcome to the revolution.

3. Roy Potter 2-7-18 Video-- not for the money!
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/02...f-3-qanon8chan/

https://youtu.be/-dPo0HYnoA0
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/-dPo0HYnoA0[/video]

Quote:
Threats to President Trump are getting more serious and more frequent. Several sources have verified these threats, and the actions taken to counter them. The USSS (United States Secret Service) is on high alert, as are the Marines and other security forces. If they succeed, the bad actors will not stop at Trump, but pursue, persecute, and harm good, decent Americans. It is time to speak out, and speak loudly!

While posting this, I received word that prosecutors have dropped all remaining charges in the Bundy Case. One problem, the DOJ, FBI, and BLM committed crimes in this pursuit of the Bundys and those supporting them. The government officials that did this must be prosecuted now! As I said many months ago, this Bundy situation and the one of the Hammonds in Oregon, were a result of the DOJ/FBI/BLM trying to cover the crimes of HRC et.al. over Uranium One and Chinese espionage. As bad or worse than not protecting innocent Americans, they failed to protect the Constitution!

4. Ohio gov candidate, Dennis Kucinich, calls out the Deep State -- MSM can't handle it

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/02...cant-handle-it/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUsoWIXfMQ
(4:07 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmtZW5HpezI
(4:40 min)

Quote:
"Dennis Kucinich, who recently launched his campaign for Governor of Ohio, has never been afraid to go against the grain and speak out with an unpopular opinion and an unpopular time… after the election of Donald Trump, Kucinich spoke out against an obvious attempt by the Deep State to control and steer the new Trump administration in a direction of their own using internal leaks, scandals, and other forms of pressure against the President.

“Unfortunately for Kucinich, in Democratic party circles as well as in the mainstream media, it’s become a law that, before you can speak a word, you must first condemn Donald Trump. Anything short of disagreement on every aspect of Trump’s administration and raving attacks on his every move is considered treason.

[Kucinich] “You have to look at the institution of the Presidency. This isn’t just about one President. It’s about the Presidency which belongs to the American people. And when you look at the leaks, the anonymous sources, coming from intelligence agencies like the CIA and the FBI, they’re aimed at upending the Presidency, not just the President, and it’s a form of a coup.

“You can look at October, 2016, when President Obama and Secretary Kerry essentially negotiated an agreement with Russia to set the stage for a ceasefire in Syria, the CIA and the Pentagon objected and wouldn’t you know it, after the deal was made, it was upended by a missile attack on a Syrian army base. Now, this was done with the knowledge of the CIA… Personally, I think there’s got to be a cleaning out from top to bottom of these agencies.

“…Kucinich ran afoul of the one-party rule book and, ever since he has launched his campaign for governor, this (and other interviews he gave on the same topic) have been used to smear him as a “conspiracy theorist” and, of course, a Trump supporter (which is tantamount to being called a witch in 1690s Salem).

“…when confronted with a question about his “theory” and “support” of Donald Trump during his campaign announcement, Kucinich exposed an incident in which the same intelligence agencies surveilled and wiretapped him. During his tenure as Congressman from Ohio, he was heavily involved with trying to stop the American war in Libya.

“Kucinich is likely to face more questions about his refusal to irrationally oppose Trump for the sake of collective politics, but it’s an issue, along with his reputation in the Congress, that Kucinich welcomes discussing. “There’s no democrat in the country who has that record in defending the interests of the American people,” Kucinich said. “So I’m happy, you know, if someone wants to discuss that in this race, they came to the right place. Because I actually know more about it than anybody.””

Blessings
Page 96 of 119 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!