HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: kland] #183742
05/22/17 10:52 AM
05/22/17 10:52 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: His child
The word kingdom <04437> that appears in the Aramaic part of Daniel is never translated as kingdom in Ezra.

Only in Daniel. Of this Aramaic word, I wrote “The very word that you use to support your position is not translated KINGDOM anywhere else in Scripture other than Daniel!”

There are only two places where 04437 occurs, Ezra and Daniel. To say, "anywhere else in Scripture", when the only other place is 4 occurrences in Ezra seems rather weak.

However.....
In Ezra it is translated as reign and realm.
How do you see "realm" as being different from "kingdom"?

Especially when it says, "in my realm" and "the realm of the king"?
Meaning, "realm" in that verse cannot be the same thing as "king", since the "realm" is of the "king", that the king possesses, you know, like a kingdom.

Even though I am tempted to say something snide, I will not.

This word in both books have similar, or the same meanings in both books. It's the same word in the same language. Even though I think His child made a good observation about this word being from the same language which is different from Hebrew, I just don't understand how he interprets these words.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Alchemy] #183745
05/22/17 12:04 PM
05/22/17 12:04 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: His child
The word kingdom <04437> that appears in the Aramaic part of Daniel is never translated as kingdom in Ezra.

Only in Daniel. Of this Aramaic word, I wrote “The very word that you use to support your position is not translated KINGDOM anywhere else in Scripture other than Daniel!”

There are only two places where 04437 occurs, Ezra and Daniel. To say, "anywhere else in Scripture", when the only other place is 4 occurrences in Ezra seems rather weak.

However.....
In Ezra it is translated as reign and realm.
How do you see "realm" as being different from "kingdom"?

Especially when it says, "in my realm" and "the realm of the king"?
Meaning, "realm" in that verse cannot be the same thing as "king", since the "realm" is of the "king", that the king possesses, you know, like a kingdom.

Originally Posted By: Alchemy

Even though I am tempted to say something snide, I will not.

This word in both books have similar, or the same meanings in both books. It's the same word in the same language. Even though I think His child made a good observation about this word being from the same language which is different from Hebrew, I just don't understand how he interprets these words.

Alchemy,

The question before us is how to rightly divide the word of truth of truth?

Since Heaven's interpretation of the vision in Daniel 7:1-14 clearly states that the 4 sea beasts are 4 kings from the earth in the endtime, when the translators encountered a word that can specifically be related to the fourth king's reign, realm, or kingdom; did they get it right when they chose to focus on his kingdom rather than his reign?

As I read it the 4 kingdoms were the seal of authenticity on Daniel's prophecy. They are true. Each time a kingdom arose and fell, it confirmed that Daniel was a true prophet sent of God. But when God told Daniel to seal the book until the time of the end, that places that which was fulfilled in the past in a different light.

The kingdoms were fulfilled before the time of the end. And the true meaning of the book of Daniel was not to be understood until the time of the end which was not until after 1798-1844 when we arrived at the time of the end. Thus to focus on the vision as an interpretation of the interpretation rather than Heaven's interpretation of the vision is to keep the book sealed after it has been opened at Heaven's command.

Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 are parallel chapters. They show the transition from Babylon to papal Rome and from papal Rome to America. America is the last power that will wage war against God's people and there is no blessing in not understanding who are the people that will be in power to do that which God has revealed centuries ago.

To argue that we do not need to know who the President will be when the Mark of the beast is enforced is to choose ignorance when light on this topic is available. God does not tell us things in His word that we do not need to know. If we truly understood Hid word, we would act differently and really get down to business in getting the gospel to the world. But while we are in as state of confusion about where we are in prophetic time, we put off things that should be done.

Laodiceans think that they have need of nothing. It is like saying that they have all the light that they want and refuse light that dose not fit into their neat little historicist point of view. Thus they forget that light will shine brighter and brighter until the perfect day.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: The Wanderer] #183749
05/22/17 02:37 PM
05/22/17 02:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: dedication

???? Kland was saying --"the "realm" is of the "king", that the king possesses, you know, like a kingdom."
Perhaps I failed to emphasize the word "cannot". Think if I put it in large blinking red letters it would make a difference?

Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
This is incorrect. There are 57 instances where 4437 is used in the Bible, 47 of those in the book of Daniel. It is correctly interpreted as "kingdom/s" in Daniel 7:14, 18, 23, and 27. I listed some context in my last post above.

I meant,
place 1: Ezra;
place 2: Daniel.

(Not talking about a total 2 instances within is supported by saying "4 occurrences in Ezra". By the way, I get a total of 43 instances. I wonder why the differences. Are you finding any besides in Ezra and Daniel?)

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183751
05/22/17 03:03 PM
05/22/17 03:03 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
kland - yes, Wanderer misread you. There are 43 verses that have H4437, some verses use the word more that once, giving a total incidence of the word being 57. Example Daniel 2:44 uses it 3 times. And only Daniel and Ezra use the term, the latter using it 4 times.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: kland] #183753
05/22/17 05:10 PM
05/22/17 05:10 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
I meant,
place 1: Ezra;
place 2: Daniel....

Daniel 2 is an interesting example of the use of KINGDOM.

Thou art this head of gold (referring to a king)
After thee shall come another KINGDOM or REIGN?

Then Daniel 2 concludes "in the days of these kings" not in the days of these KINGDOMS.

Again Daniel writes about KINGS (with a word that has to be translated as KINGS) and the translators turn the focus from the reigns of these kings to their kingdoms when Daniel uses a word that can refer to the king's reign or his relm.

Why? Because they understood the meaning of the prophecy in 1612 which was 166 - 232 years before the meaning of the prophecy was unsealed.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183767
05/23/17 05:58 PM
05/23/17 05:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Dan 2:44 kings - melek (4430)
Dan 2:39 kingdom - malkuw (4437)

Different words.

Guess you're trying to explain why the different words really mean the same word.

Could it be that "these kings" do not refer to all the kingdoms? Could it refer to the ones of iron mixed with clay?

Hard for someone to understand these things if they don't understand if the Greek Omega does NOT correspond to our "W".

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: kland] #183772
05/24/17 02:09 AM
05/24/17 02:09 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Dan 2:44 kings - melek (4430)
Dan 2:39 kingdom - malkuw (4437)

Different words.

Guess you're trying to explain why the different words really mean the same word.

Could it be that "these kings" do not refer to all the kingdoms? Could it refer to the ones of iron mixed with clay?

Hard for someone to understand these things if they don't understand if the Greek Omega does NOT correspond to our "W".

When Daniel begins and ends his interpretation of the king's dream by talking about kings, it is interesting that the word that he uses that relates to the king's reign was not chosen by the translators while the meaning of realm or kingdom is the one that they choose. That is especially interesting since Daniel said that the gold, silver, brass, iron, and clay will all be smashed (broken together) all at the same time. The kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, pagan and papal Rome NEVER existed all at the same time.

Hard for someone to understand these things if they don't understand if the Greek Omega DOES look like our "W".

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183776
05/24/17 12:33 PM
05/24/17 12:33 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
His child, whatever you imagine about realms being kings themselves, it doesn't matter.

You emphasize "looking" like W. But it isn't.

It does NOT correlate to our W.

Prove otherwise, other than "looks".

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183778
05/24/17 01:05 PM
05/24/17 01:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Gamma looks like an inverted "L", but it's not an L.
Eta looks like an "H", but it's not an H.
And little eta looks like an "n", but it's not an n.
Lambda and Delta kind of looks like a "A", but they're not an A.
Rho looks like a "P", but it's not a P.
Chi looks like an "X", but it's not an X.
Mu looks like a "u", but it's not a u.
Nu looks like a "v", but it's not a v.
Xi might look like an "e", but it's not an e.
Sigma might look like an upside down "Q" or a "c", but it's not.
And likewise, Omega kind of, sort of looks like a "w", but it's NNNNOOOOOTTTTT a w!

https://www.quinapalus.com/gr1.html

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: kland] #184171
06/19/17 09:47 AM
06/19/17 09:47 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Gamma looks like an inverted "L", but it's not an L.
Eta looks like an "H", but it's not an H.
And little eta looks like an "n", but it's not an n.
Lambda and Delta kind of looks like a "A", but they're not an A.
Rho looks like a "P", but it's not a P.
Chi looks like an "X", but it's not an X.
Mu looks like a "u", but it's not a u.
Nu looks like a "v", but it's not a v.
Xi might look like an "e", but it's not an e.
Sigma might look like an upside down "Q" or a "c", but it's not.
And likewise, Omega kind of, sort of looks like a "w", but it's NNNNOOOOOTTTTT a w!

https://www.quinapalus.com/gr1.html

It is clear from a study of Daniel 7 that the sea-beasts in Daniel's vision foreshadow kings from the earth that arise when Daniel stands in his lot.

A thorough study of the kings from the earth (America) aligns Reagan (lion/great orator with the lion's mouth in Rev 13), Bush I with the bear's feet, Clinton with the leopard (that aligns with the brass midsection of Daniel 2 - his midsection nearly got him put out of office), and Bush II & Obama align with the prophecy.

Jesus' comments give prophetic light. His parable of the 11th hour aligns the number of times the owner of the vineyard went out in search for workers with the number of Presidents from Reagan to Obama and the first is to be last and the last is to be first aligns with what appears to be written as an alpha and an omega in their names. Those are facts. And if the actual alpha and omega lettering is considered, The reversed sequencing that Jesus spoke of appears in the first President (Reagan) and the last President (Obama).

Rejecting the truth that the earth kings in the endtime align with the presidents (Reagan through Obama) and rejecting the appearance of the WA sequencing in their names and rejecting the OA sequencing in Reagan and Obama will only make it more difficult for you to accept more light on endtime events when it is presented.

There are so many more pearls that I certainly will not endeavor to share here at this time to have them trampled in the mud of unbelief.

As it is written

Quote:
O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day... Daniel 9:11

Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!