HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: Green Cochoa] #133499
05/15/11 09:37 PM
05/15/11 09:37 PM
H
Harold Fair  Offline
Active Member 2013
Florida, USA
I have the DVD by Dr. Tenpenny. You can get a copy at www.amazinghealth.com. It is worth the cost.

Harold T.
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: Harold Fair] #133752
05/24/11 07:48 PM
05/24/11 07:48 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
The idea behind vaccinations is that we give the body a small/weak dose of a disease so that the immune system can develop its defenses against the disease such that the body will be more able to defend itself the next time the disease comes along. And this makes perfect sense.

The problem is that vaccinations do not expose the immune system to the disease in the same way that it would naturally occur. For instance, the normal way for the flu virus to infect a person is by entering through one of the body's openings (nose, mouth, etc.). If/when that happens, the immune system goes into action, enlisting everything from the skin, to the mucus membranes, to the blood cells. Everything works together to fend off the attack. But when you inject the flu virus directly into the bloodstream, it is unnatural and the immune system does not respond the way it was designed to respond. Hence, the person does not really become immune.

And the medical industry knows this. When you get the measles the natural way, and your body's immune system fends it off, you don't need a booster. Why would you need booster shots for vaccinations? Because they don't actually immunize the way the real thing does. Because the immune system is not strengthened in the same way. When there is an outbreak of chicken pox at school, do they only send home the non-vaccinated kids? No. They send them all home, because even the vaccinated kids are susceptible.

In short, we are messing around with the immune system in a way that bypasses the way it was designed to work. Could that have detrimental effects? If instead of using it the way it was designed, you only use the 1st/low gear in your car, simply revving the engine to go faster, could that have detrimental effects on your car? For both, the answer is a definite Yes!

After decades of "going outside design specifications," is there any evidence that humanity's immune system is no longer working well? Vaccinations are usually credited for eradicating such childhood diseases as mumps, measles, and chicken pox. Should they also get the credit for the diseases that kids have now, such as diabetes, cancer and autism? Should they be credited for AIDS, leukemia, and other diseases of the immune system? Perhaps. But I will let somebody else pull up the charts that show the rise of these plagues in recent times, mirroring the rise of vaccine use.

Instead, think about this possibility: Is it possible that our immune systems are designed to get stronger by use, like our muscles? If we artificially prevent them from being strengthened by the childhood diseases our ancestors considered common, is it possible that they will be too weak to withstand the adult diseases that our ancestors considered rare? IOW, have we exchanged chicken pox for leukemia, mumps for AIDS? If so, was it a wise trade?

In case anyone is wondering, my kids are immunized. When we hear that one of our friends has chicken pox or measles or something similar, we pay them a visit. We say hello, offer some comfort, and pick up a vaccine the natural way. And in between such times, we build the immune system by healthy habits.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: asygo] #133769
05/25/11 02:50 PM
05/25/11 02:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
But I will let somebody else pull up the charts that show the rise of these plagues in recent times, mirroring the rise of vaccine use.
Yes, I find it interesting that there are "outbreaks" of chickenpox and whooping cough. If vaccines truly were working, why these outbreaks? And, what is most interesting is the news stories about such outbreaks do not detail whether those with the disease have been vaccinated or not. Looks like to me, that would be an important component.

When reading the history and the lack of the scientific method of Pasteur and others who made up such an idea, you lose all respect of them and the teachers who blindly taught you they were so great. But the saddest part is all the ones who say, well, I don't hear the illness stories as my parents did and doctors wouldn't give you something that doesn't work, would they?

Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: kland] #133783
05/25/11 07:26 PM
05/25/11 07:26 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
the news stories about such outbreaks do not detail whether those with the disease have been vaccinated or not. Looks like to me, that would be an important component.

Only if you are expecting unbiased news..... wink

I don't hear the illness stories as my parents did

But our parents never heard the illness stories we hear today.

doctors wouldn't give you something that doesn't work, would they?

I work with doctors all the time (in hospice). Effectiveness is not always at the top of their priority list. Orthodoxy and political correctness often win out. And giving the patient what he wants, as opposed to what he needs, is not uncommon.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: asygo] #133852
05/29/11 03:08 PM
05/29/11 03:08 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Actually, what usually "wins out" is the economics. So-called conventional medicine in this country is no longer done by qualified medical personel. Instead, it is done by armchair bureaucrats, businessmen and lobbyists in the pharmaceutical industry. Big Pharma will only pay for certain drugs, certain lab tests, certain treatments. If the doctor wants to be paid through the patient's insurance, he has to follow Big Pharma's rules. This basically cripples his own ability to practice medicine.

The only real doctors in America today are the ones brave enough to accept no insurance, and thus be free of the "strings attached." It takes bravery, because few like to pay out of pocket without the aid of their insurance company.

Having good insurance might be a nice idea...but it sure isn't the same as having a good doctor. Unfortunately, the two are somewhat mutually incompatible.

Insurance pays for the vaccines, because Big Pharma makes lots of money on them, and the pharmaceutical industry is in league with the insurance companies.

It is my understanding that former president Bush had stock in the vaccine industry. That should be a clear conflict of interest! Small wonder that laws were passed requiring more vaccines during his tenure.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: Green Cochoa] #135580
08/06/11 10:58 PM
08/06/11 10:58 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Just a few days ago a Norwegian newspaper revealed that medical authorities are no longer recommending vaccines against the swine flu because there are too many casualties among children.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: Johann] #135583
08/07/11 12:51 AM
08/07/11 12:51 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
We don't take flu vaccines of any type.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: Daryl] #135590
08/07/11 01:35 PM
08/07/11 01:35 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec

Ownership of pharmaceutical stock is common to many investment portfolios (and pension funds). It's both profitable & respectable, and it's likely the church has a good chunk.

MDs are well-paid cogs of the machine. Patients are required to make the machine run. Without patients the medical machine wlll not run and the doctors will not be paid.

For this reason Adventist hospitals do not practice the health message as given through Ellen White....the supply of patients would dwindle.

Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: kland] #135591
08/07/11 01:44 PM
08/07/11 01:44 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec

..you lose all respect of them and the teachers who blindly taught you they were so great..

Yes we have been duped.
Now let's hire teachers who extol Jesus as the Great Physician, One who never lost a case, Creator & Redeemer of man.

Re: Vaccines/Immunization shots [Re: gordonb1] #135595
08/07/11 04:00 PM
08/07/11 04:00 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
A physician who is a friend of mine is not very interested in symptoms of his patients. In stead he looks for the causes of the sickness which he frequently finds in vaccines which could be take recently or during childhood - or in side effects of other medication. By removing the causes rather than the symptoms the patients are healed. It helps greatly to use the original diet given to man by the Creator.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!