HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Cheri Fritz] #86849
03/22/07 11:13 PM
03/22/07 11:13 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Cheri Fritz
then my eldest son wanted to know if Christ would eat what He taught us not to.

It gets worse. Would He provide food for the disciples that would be sinful to eat?

Again it took me nearly a year of searching the scriptures before I could know what Christ did and/or did not do with regards the contradiction in Isaiah and the other verses.

Sis Cheri, I'd like to clear this up in less than a year. Would you mind giving me a summary of your conclusions and the evidence to support them? Thanks.

Also, how do you understand Luke 24:42-43?
 Quote:
And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took [it], and did eat before them.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: gordonb1] #86850
03/22/07 11:24 PM
03/22/07 11:24 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
 Originally Posted By: gordonb1

Taking of the passover lamb was type that represented Antitype, which is Christ Jesus. To take and eat was no sin but an obligation. For it was their benefit to comprehend how much of Christ Jesus they would need in their entire embodiment, just as today. For myself, I cannot compare the sacrifice to daily dietary requirements.

Yes Sister Cheri,

The ceremonial obligation is quite different from the daily dietary. We should not confuse the sacred with the common. Rather I believe the shedding of blood at Passover would cause regret and deep contemplation for the contrite believer, as it typifies the death of Christ due to our sins.

Thus the passover lamb would be slain and consumed with regret, reflection and a recognition of guilt. This would not be an act of appetite gratification, but rather remorse, as well as humble gratitude toward the Saviour.

Gordon
Regret and remorse? Right...

Exo 12:24 And you shall observe this Word for an ordinance for you, and for your sons forever.
Exo 12:25 And it shall be, when you come into the land which Jehovah shall give to you, as He has spoken, you shall observe this service.
Exo 12:26 And it shall be, when your sons say to you, What is this service to you?
Exo 12:27 Then you shall say, A sacrifice of a passover of Jehovah, who passed over the houses of the sons of Israel in Egypt when He struck Egypt. And He delivered our houses. And the people bowed and worshiped.

Exo 12:42 It is a night of celebration to Jehovah, for bringing them out from the land of Egypt. This night is a celebration for all the sons of Israel to their generations.
Exo 12:43 And Jehovah said to Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the Passover. No stranger may eat of it.

Looks more like praise and gratitude to me.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Cheri Fritz] #86851
03/22/07 11:33 PM
03/22/07 11:33 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Greetings Brethren and Sisters,

Upon reading Gordon's post, my soul was deeply touched. And then the Holy Spirit suggested that I consider the Holidays during this time. So here is what I have found:

• Daniel 10:1-4
    "In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision. In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel."
When is this first month? It is Nissan, which is March-April. During this time we often remember a holiday ourselves called "Easter." But during this time Daniel was mourning, it was within the time of Passover. Therefore beyond his character we view that he was filled with deep sorrow inside. So much so that he did not take Passover.
  1. I ate no pleasant bread
  2. neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth
  3. neither did I anoint myself at all
And to Will, I do not know if this will help you, but ask that you might consider what has been shared.

And then Brother Gordon explained the understanding of the Passover Lamb so well:
 Quote:
The ceremonial obligation is quite different from the daily dietary. We should not confuse the sacred with the common. Rather I believe the shedding of blood at Passover would cause regret and deep contemplation for the contrite believer, as it typifies the death of Christ due to our sins.

Thus the passover lamb would be slain and consumed with regret, reflection and a recognition of guilt. This would not be an act of appetite gratification, but rather remorse, as well as humble gratitude toward the Saviour.
Daryl and Crater, does this information combined with Brother Gordon's help?

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Cheri
Num 9:10 Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your generations shall be unclean by reason of a body, or be in a distant journey, yet he shall keep the Passover to Jehovah.
Num 9:11 In the second month, on the fourteenth day at dusk, they shall keep it; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs;
Num 9:12 they shall leave none of it until morning, nor break a bone of it. According to all the statutes of the Passover, they shall keep it.

So if Daniel did not take passover on its regulated day on the fourteenth of the first month, then he was to take it on the fourteenth of the secound month. And if he then again refrained from taking passover...

Num 9:13 But the man that is clean, and is not on a journey, and has failed to prepare the Passover, even that person shall be cut off from his people, because he did not bring the offering of Jehovah in its appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

Here we have an acctual sin, one that is recorded in the bible. Do we prefer that Daniel would have broken a commandment God acctually recorded in the bible in order to save Daniel from breaking a "commandment" that is NOT in the bible? This is approaching the rediculious...

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: vastergotland] #86852
03/22/07 11:45 PM
03/22/07 11:45 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Considering Jesus and meat.

Mat 14:16 But Jesus said to them, They have no need to go away. You give them food to eat.
Mat 14:17 But they said to Him, We have nothing here except five loaves and two fish.
Mat 14:18 And He said, Bring them here to Me.
Mat 14:19 And commanding the crowds to recline on the grass, and taking the five loaves and two fish, looking up to Heaven, He blessed. And breaking, He gave the loaves to the disciples, and the disciples gave to the crowds.
Mat 14:20 And all ate and were satisfied. And they took up the left over pieces, twelve hand-baskets full.
Mat 14:21 And the ones eating were about five thousand men, besides women and children.

Mat 15:34 And Jesus said to them, How many loaves do you have? And they said, Seven, and a few small fish.
Mat 15:35 And He ordered the crowds to recline on the ground.
Mat 15:36 And taking the seven loaves and the fish, giving thanks, He broke and gave to His disciples, and the disciples to the crowd.
Mat 15:37 And all ate and were satisfied. And they took up the left over pieces, seven lunch baskets full.
Mat 15:38 And the ones eating were four thousand men, apart from women and children.

Luk 24:36 And as they were telling these things, Jesus Himself stood in their midst, and said to them, Peace to you!
Luk 24:37 But being terrified, and being filled with fear, they thought they saw a spirit.
Luk 24:38 And He said to them, Why are you troubled? And why do reasonings come up in your hearts.
Luk 24:39 See My hands and My feet, that I am He? Feel Me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see Me having.
Luk 24:40 And saying this, He showed them His hands and feet.
Luk 24:41 But yet they not believing from the joy, and marveling, He said to them, Have you any food here?
Luk 24:42 And they handed a broiled part of a fish to Him, and from a honeycomb.
Luk 24:43 And taking these before them, He ate.

Joh 21:7 Then they cast, and they no longer had the strength to draw, from the multitude of the fish. Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, It is the Lord. Then hearing that it is the Lord, Simon Peter girded on his coat (for he was naked) and threw himself into the sea.
Joh 21:8 And the other disciples came in the little boat, for they were not far from the land, only about two hundred cubits, dragging the net of the fish.
Joh 21:9 Then when they went up on the land, they saw a coal fire lying, and a fish lying on it, and bread.
Joh 21:10 Jesus said to them, Bring from the little fish which you caught now.
Joh 21:11 Simon Peter went up and dragged the net onto the land, full of big fish, a hundred and fifty three. And though being so many, the net was not torn.
Joh 21:12 Jesus said to them, Come, break fast. And no one of the disciples dared to ask Him, Who are You? knowing that it is the Lord.
Joh 21:13 Then Jesus came and took the bread, and gave to them, and in the same way the little fish.
Joh 21:14 This now is three times that Jesus was revealed to His disciples, He being raised from the dead.

So, what do we have here. Jesus is recorded as twise feeding huge crowds of people with fish and bread. After His death and ressurection He first eats bread and fish to prove that it is He (which also indicates that it wasnt the first time He ate that). He then serves fish and bread to the diciples once again before He left earth. And of course we all remember that the last meal Jesus had before His crusifiction was the passover meal. Come on now, wouldnt it just be easier to confess that eating meat is not a sin? Who here dares accuse Jesus of sin for His custom of eating fish?

Thomas

Galatians 2

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: vastergotland] #86856
03/23/07 01:36 AM
03/23/07 01:36 AM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Crater,
You said:
 Quote:

I assume that Will's in-laws serve wild salmon.

It's wild salmon, not store bought, but what they bring back on their boats.
Good eye! lol!!
God Bless,
Will

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86857
03/23/07 01:39 AM
03/23/07 01:39 AM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Jesus is not a minister of sin, thus if meat eating is a sin, and he ate meat i.e. fish, and fed people fish and bread, then He would have been a liar, and not the Messiah who would "Magnify the Law". God Bless,
Will

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: vastergotland] #86864
03/23/07 04:07 AM
03/23/07 04:07 AM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
 Originally Posted By: västergötland
Regret and remorse? Right...

Exo 12:42 It is a night of celebration to Jehovah, for bringing them out from the land of Egypt. This night is a celebration for all the sons of Israel to their generations.
Exo 12:43 And Jehovah said to Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the Passover. No stranger may eat of it.

Looks more like praise and gratitude to me.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the reply. Our Bibles render quite different meanings of the verse.

The King James Version:

Exodus 12:42 It is a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing them out of the land of Egypt: this is that night of the LORD to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.

The margin reads "a night of observations". This word (8107 in Strong's Concordance) only appears twice in the Bible, both times in this same verse. But the root for 8107 is 8104, which is translated as beware, circumspect, take heed, keep, mark, look narrowly, preserve, regard, watch, etc. Here we find the real meaning. Watchfulness, sobriety. In perfect accord with the impending doom of the tenth plague about descend upon the unmarked houses.

Here are some examples of 8104. None indicate 'celebration' as quoted from your Bible.

Exodus 23:12,13: "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest...And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods.."

Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Proverbs 19:16 He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul

Psalm 121:7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil:he shall preserve
thy soul

Isaiah 62:6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem

(8104 occurs over 450 times but this is representative of the usage - no hint of celebration, quite the opposite)

Thomas, please mention which Bible version you have quoted.

It may be of interest to others that this word for watch, beware, take heed, beware, circumspect, is applied to solemn occasions such as Passover, keeping the commandments, guarding the sanctity of the Sabbath, the tabernacle service, etc.

Thomas has expressed his endorsement of the ecumenical movement before and this would only be natural if he is reading from an ecumenical Bible. This would explain how circumspect and watchfulness become celebration.

Remember the Catholic charismatic movement that swept the SDA Church in early 1990s, the Celebration Church. Here was introduced much of the music, drums, clapping and evangelical style worship, in place of the reverent (albeit often cold) historic Adventism. It changed the Church. And it seems as if it may be justified by certain Bible versions. An interesting revelation - thank you for this study Thomas. Again, please note which Bible version you have quoted.

Gordon

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: gordonb1] #86865
03/23/07 06:45 AM
03/23/07 06:45 AM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Gordonb1,
Can you elaborate and provide more detailed information on your statement:
 Quote:

Thomas has expressed his endorsement of the ecumenical movement before and this would only be natural if he is reading from an ecumenical Bible.

That's quite serious charge, considering the goal of the ecumenical movement to take back all united churches to Rome, unless that's not the purpose of the ecumenical movement.
God Bless,
Will

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Will] #86866
03/23/07 07:37 AM
03/23/07 07:37 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
 Originally Posted By: Will
Crater,
You said:
 Quote:

I assume that Will's in-laws serve wild salmon.

It's wild salmon, not store bought, but what they bring back on their boats.
Good eye! lol!!
God Bless,
Will

Yes Will, I did recall your confession to eating fish with the in-laws. They being fisherman, and the deep water catch lead me to assume it would be "fresh caught and wild".

I haven’t condemn you and I don’t think Ellen would either, if you eat a little fish at your in-laws. They apparently know first hand the condition and health of the fish.

Here is what I have found Ellen to say. Not to to be a conscience for another.

Quote:
I have never felt that it was my duty to say that no one should taste of meat under any circumstances. To say this when the people have been educated to live on flesh to so great an extent [in Australia, in 1894] would be carrying matters to extremes. I have never felt that it was my duty to make sweeping assertions. What I have said I have said under a sense of duty, but I have been guarded in my statements, because I did not want to give occasion for any one to be a conscience for another. Letter 76 (June 6), 1895.

Ellen advocated Avoidance of meat eating, not because it is regarded as sin to eat meat, but because it is not healthful.

Quote:
You ask in regard to canvassers who travel and have to eat bread with swine's flesh in it. I see here a serious difficulty, but there is a remedy. Learn to make good, hygienic rolls and keep them with you. You can generally obtain hot milk, or at least a cup of hot water with milk, and this, with fruit or without fruit, will nourish the system. Many plans may be devised with some little tact and labor that many difficulties in the line of eating.

-401-

unwholesome food may be overcome. I advise every Sabbathkeeping canvasser to avoid meat eating, not because it is regarded as sin to eat meat, but because it is not healthful. The animal creation is groaning.--Manuscript 15, 1889. ("Counsels to our Colporteurs Regarding Carefulness in Diet," circa 1889.) {5MR 400.3} MR Vol 5. 400-401

Vegetarianism not a test of church "fellowship", but she does have some things to say on the subject of flesh food.

Quote:
  "To the Glory of God"

We do not mark out any precise line to be followed in diet; but we do say that in countries where there are fruits, grains, and nuts in abundance, flesh food is not the right food for God's people. I have been instructed that flesh food has a tendency to animalize the nature, to rob men and women of that love and sympathy which they should feel for everyone, and to give the lower passions control over the higher powers of the being. If meat eating was ever healthful, it is not safe now. Cancers, tumors, and pulmonary diseases are largely caused by meat eating. {9T 159.2}

We are not to make the use of flesh food a test of fellowship, but we should consider the influence that professed believers who use flesh foods have over others. As God's messengers, shall we not say to the people: "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God"? 1 Corinthians 10:31. Shall we not bear a decided testimony against the indulgence of perverted appetite? Will any who are ministers of the gospel, proclaiming the most solemn truth ever
given to mortals, set an example in returning to the fleshpots of Egypt? Will those who are supported by the tithe from God's storehouse permit themselves by self-indulgence to poison the life-giving current flowing through their veins? Will they disregard the light and warnings that God has given them? The health of the body is to be regarded as essential for growth in grace and the acquirement of an even temper. If the stomach is not properly cared for, the formation of an upright, moral character will be hindered. The brain and nerves are in sympathy with the stomach. Erroneous eating and drinking result in erroneous thinking and acting. {9T 159.3}

All are now being tested and proved. We have been baptized into Christ, and if we will act our part by separating from everything that would drag us down and make us what we ought not to be, there will be given us strength to grow up into Christ, who is our living head, and we shall see the salvation of God. {9T 160.1}

Only when we are intelligent in regard to the principles of healthful living can we be fully aroused to see the evils resulting from improper diet. Those who, after seeing their mistakes, have courage to change their habits, will find that the reformatory process requires a struggle and much perseverance; but when correct tastes are once formed, they will realize that the use of the food which they formerly regarded as harmless was slowly but surely laying the foundation for dyspepsia and other diseases. {9T 160.2}

Fathers and mothers, watch unto prayer. Guard strictly against intemperance in every form. Teach your children the principles of true health reform. Teach them what things to avoid in order to preserve health. Already the wrath of God has begun to be visited upon the children of disobedience. What crimes, what sins,
what iniquitous practices, are being revealed on every hand! As a people we are to exercise great care in guarding our children against depraved associates. {9T 160.3}

Re: A Bible Study on Vegetarianism [Re: Cheri Fritz] #86867
03/23/07 07:56 AM
03/23/07 07:56 AM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
Greetings Daryl,
 Quote:
I just had a sudden thought.

What about Christ while in His humanity on this planet?

After all, isn't Christ our Example?

Did Christ abstain from the eating of flesh food?

There is no record in Spirit of Prophecy that Christ abstained. Yet in the scriptures we have to remember a prophecy in:
  • Isaiah 7:15 "Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good."
And this presents for many a contradiction in the scriptures. This is something that I had prayed on for nearly a year before the Lord provided me with an answer. But God is good and in His time provides all truth.

Did Christ abstain from flesh foods. I truly believe that He did, but it took much prayer and supplication, many days of education, and patience before I received my answer.
  • Romans 14:5 "...Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
    Cheri

Mornin Cheri,
Well, I have to disagree with you on this one...both the Bible and the SOP clearly state that Jesus ate fish:

Quote:
They urge their way through the darkened streets, and climb to the upper chamber. All is silent within; but finally, to their continued knocking, they hear the slipping of the bolts. The door is cautiously opened, and carefully barred after them. Scarcely had they finished relating the marvelous story of the walk to Emmaus to the incredulous disciples, when they behold with amazement another in their midst. It is Jesus. The bars and bolts have not been withdrawn. They have heard no footstep, and they are terrified. Their amazement deepens as they hear his voice, saying, "Peace be unto you," and continuing to reassure the terrified disciples: "Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." "And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of a honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them. And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures, and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day; and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things." {ST, January 20, 1888 par. 13}

Perhaps you were not aware of this quote, Cheri...but I do believe we have to be careful of not taking a stand on something and then trying to force all texts/quotes to fit into our understanding.

Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!