HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
DEVIL’S DECEPTION IS REVEALED #93452
12/14/07 04:02 AM
12/14/07 04:02 AM
Revey  Offline OP
New Member (Starting to Post)
Indonesia
(this represent testimonial from a friend [occurence location in Indonesia] which wish in alloting to all brothers and sisters.....
about comments opinion concerning this matter I deliver to all reader. May the wisdom from our lord Jesus Christ pour upon us)

Testimonial

GOOD NEWS
DEVIL’S DECEPTION IS REVEALED!
Relieving Truth

Warm regard in the name of Christ,
I am children of God that repents from my past life which was far from God. Through many problems, God invite me back, make me humble like what He has done to Israel which is written in the Bible; Deuteronomy 8:15,16; Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint; Who fed thee in the wilderness with man’-na wich thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; (2 Corinthians 7:10, Hebrew 12:6)
I am surrender in front of Him.
September 9, 2006, God released me from two assassination attempts, then I realized that before 9 September, I saved by God for another three times attempts. Many attempts were failed and I didn’t realize at first that I was in danger. With God’s hand I was released. God was with me, whispered and guide me step by step, so calmly. He made the time longer and sometimes shorter as He needed for saving me. He taught me to do a little prays that I didn’t realize because I don’t know what I was facing. (Isaiah 45:5, Psalm 37:32,33, Romans 8:26-28)
September 11, 2006, God guided me with my daughter leaving the city which is full with bomb threat, left our house, school and job. We went to Makassar because that was the only flight available at that time.
In the Airport, God showed people who watching us and would help us if we left the city. Inside the waiting room with one way, we and one of my friend make sure that someone unknown were accompanied us till we reached Makassar. With my daughter I walked to the plane. I almost canceled our flight but then I was reminded to the pale faces in the airport so I thought better to be with one stranger than faced many unknown people and I didn’t know how many of them were there. Feel of peace was in my heart when I decided to leave the city and I knew that God led my way.
Inside the plane, I was curious on God’s way to release us from the man sat several rows from us. I wanted to cooperate with God. My curiosity that didn’t get an answer immediately, made me nervous. Then came to my mind that God helped me already with the perfect feeling when I didn’t realized that I was in danger. This thought made me feel peace. Psalm 37:5; Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and shall bring it to pass. That verse strengthened me. Trust in Him, trust in Him, trust in Him, I repeat those sentences several times and finally I sighed, enjoying every peaceful minutes God gave me, forgot what would happen and let God worked.
In Hasanuddin airport, I reported our situation to the airport security and surprisingly they believed me. After gaining information about the characteristic of the suspected guy, the security pulled my hand and I pulled my daughter’s hand, he wanted to bringing us out through the different exit door that usually used by other passengers. When reaching the exit door that was shown by the airport security, I didn’t want to walk out. It was really God’s angel that blocked my step to get out from the airport. Outside of the plan I searched of domestic flight to any destinations to continue my trip but unfortunately all flights were fully booked. My daughter who was afraid of height, begged for not continuing the trip that night. The security officers then let us take rest in one of ground handling room. Until early in the morning, several times they informed us the situation outside of the airport. A man that we’ve mentioned the characteristic before was still around the airport. And from the airport security observation, besides followed by one man since our departure, we also had been picked up by around 5 men. The officers described about how they were looking for us. They said like they were searching needle in the straws, among the passengers. And because they did not see us get out through the door, they did not move and still guarding around the airport. I kept trying to calm my daughter that kept asking when all this things will finish. I reminded her and myself that God saved us before even when we did not know that we were in danger and He will be always protect us. He would never leave anyone in the middle of the way. He never works half because He is not a human, God is God and He is faithful. What is needed is just be patience and let God works with His own way. Every second was so worthy for us because God taught us many things. God taught us about what is the meaning of “Believe” really is and the meaning of “surrender with all of our heart”. In the morning when my daughter was accompanied by the security officer walking to the money machine, she saw the guy who followed us in the plane. He stood in the exit door, but that man did not look at her. The angel of God covered us in many ways. (Psalm 64:6-11)
Finally, at 9 o’clock in the morning we got news that there were two seats available for us to Manado . I believe that some ground handling staffs who were so kind to us since last night came from God. They accompanied us till the stairs of the aircraft. We were touched because we’ve been through the strained situation together and it bound us into a love. Miracle loves that exists in every heart of people, love that grown up by Jesus.We arrived in Manado September 12, 2006 in the afternoon.
In my friend’s house that was so peaceful and quiet in Airmadidi, I prayed. When I was praying, I heard God spoke to me “This is My matter not yours”. I was amazed and touched because I felt that it was my matter and I got the problem because I was away from Him. I share this to the people around me to be a testimonial to strengthen. It is about how God involves in every problem of human kind as long as we are asking for help to Him with faithfulness (Psalm 33:13,14,18,19 ; The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men. From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth. Behold the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine)
On September 2006, in my uncle’s house in Winangun, Manado , I found two sent messages dated of August 25, 2006 at 15.03 and 15.13 in my Cell phone. It was for a friend that had intention to kill me.
Those two messages contains of God words! Something I never did before to anyone that has different religion. I remembered that I sent those messages when that man asked what I was doing, by the sms. For that time I was reading God’s words, so I retyped the God’s words that I read and sent it as a reply of his question.
First message was about the God’s words in Proverbs 6:16-19; These six things doth the LORD hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tounge, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
The next message, which was sent 10 minutes later, was about God’s words in Isaiah 40:25-29, 41:10, 45:22 ; To whom then will ye liken me, or shall be equal? Saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel , My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God? Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard? The Creator of the ends of the earth fainteth not, neither is weary? These is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
I was really amazed and touched that God is so awesome and kind! He was not just released me from the man who wanted to kill me but He also worked from the beginning when I did not know that I was in danger. Above all, God already declared Himself to me in a neat way as neat as the messages that saved in my cell phone. It made me happy because God who knows everything, knew that I need a strength that only He can give. God is so wonderful. I shared my story to the parish of Winangun (Isaiah 43:10-13).
Because of God’s will, through my brother, me and my daughter went to Balikpapan on October 2, 2006 and on October 4,2006 I testified in front of God’s parish in Martadinata Balikpapan.
In my brother’s house, morning of Dec 21, 2006 at 8.00 am, I read the bible in the bedroom. As usual after praying I opened and read the bible randomly. That morning I read Deuteronomy chapter 4 with “Moses advise that Nation to follow God’s commands” as the periscope. I was happy when started to read the verses which contains of God’s commands that was delivered by Moses to Israel .
God made me helpless without Him. He made me regret about my past which was far from Him. The real repent made me longing to know more about what God wants to do to His people Psalm 119:18-20; Open thou mine eyes, that I maybe hold wondrous things out of thy law. I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me. My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times. (Proverbs 28:13,14; Psalm 119:33,34; 25:4,5,7)
From Deuteronomy 4, I got what my soul wants. My soul that was thirsty for God’s words was satisfied and the empty place in my heart was fulfilled.
Suddenly, I stopped and I read verse 15 and 16; Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw know manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Ho’-reb out of the midst of the fire; Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, there was something from these verses, but I did not know what it was. I read those verses again, and after reading verse 16, without my command, my hand opened the pages of the bible and my eyes saw John 14: 6; Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the light; no man cometh to the Father, but by me. My attention kept on the next, 7; If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. I was shocked but happy because I was looking for these verses. I was longing to know more about Jesus and his Godness. After reading verse 7, my hands opened the pages of the bible backward and I read verse 15 again then verse 16 of Deuteronomy chapter 4; Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw know manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Ho’-reb out of the midst of the fire; Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female.
This time while reading the pages, I kept amazed for the real comprehension God gave me for those 4 verses in those two testaments. I started to cried out for feeling fearness that I could not explain with words when I realized that God was trying to tell me to open my my mind and heart with the new light of truth, the truth that I never thinking about before. My eyes were open wide but in the same time my heart becomes so small and I was afraid that the truth which was revealed can’t be handled by me.
This truth stripped me, made me amaze, made me think and shy. I was thinking how we as the people of God missed the truth for all this time? (2 Corinthians 4:7; But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the exellency of the power may be of God and not of us ; Galatians 3:22; But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.)
My brother and sister in the name of Jesus, The truth is :
ANY STONES OR PICTURES WHICH IS INTENDED TO COMPARE JESUS “face” is AN IDOL! (Romans 1:22,23 ; Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beast, and creeping things. ; 2 Corinthians 5:16; Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. ; I Peter I : 8,9; Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.)
JESUS IS SO WORTHY, SAME LIKE THE FATHER BECAUSE JESUS IS THE REFLECTION OF HIM ! AND JESUS EXCELLENCY IS FATHER’S EXCELLENCY TOO, CAN NOT BE COMPARE WITH ANYTHING. (Isaiah 46:5; To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?)
That picture, which was I do not know where it came from, has become like an identity for a Christian. That picture is shown in almost every house of Christian people even become an accessory in some of particular church.
Imagining one big responsibility in front of me made me afraid but I could not move away. God already spoken and answered all my prayer about giving me the Spirit of truth which is going to guide me with the people whom I love to the Kingdom of God (Psalm 118:19, Romans 8:28)
After what He had done in me I made a commitment that I will listen to God’s will that will lead me to glorify Him. I was reminded of God’s words in Amos 3: 3; Can two walk together, except they be agreed? So even though I was afraid about the truth, I still thank God that He revealed the truth so clearly to me. Can I reject God? Amos 3 : 8; The lion hath roared, who will not fear? The Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
The more I think about the truth the more amazed I am. I could see that God had revealed several things from that Dec 21 event.

1.Command, Deuteronomy 4:15,16; Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw know manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Ho’-reb out of the midst of the fire; Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female.

2. Testimonial and Invitation, John 14:6; Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the light; no man cometh to the Father, but by me.

3. Testimonial 2 Kor 4:4; Jesus is the reflection of God ; John14:7; If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

4. Testimoanial that Jesus is the complement of the law; Roma 10:4; For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5. And is this a testimonial or a sign or anything like mentioned in Hebrews chapter 8,9 : Jesus is the Intercession of New Testament? Hebrews 9:15; And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Command, invitation and testimonial that comes from Christ himself!

In the afternoon, on the same day, Dec 21, 2006 between 15.00 – 16.00, when I was driving the car, I don’t know how, but my mind told me that I was free and I say it “ It means I’m free”. After that I was thinking why did I speak like that, what does that mean? The same thing like the light of truth which was stated by God through Deuteronomy 4 : 15,16 and John 14: 6&7. The sentence which I was spoken that I am free is gave me the same feelings. I still think how amazed it was. I could not hide those two things which I was mentioned before. I shared it with my parents and my daughter. I did not know that “the truth” and my utterance “ I am free” have a strong correlation. I did not recognize the relationship between them.
Around Dec 23 or 24 in the afternoon with fresh and clear weather, I was driving with my daughter, my sister in-law and nephew through Fantasy Mall when I saw into the sky and amazed. On the sky I saw a beautiful sight that I had never seen before. There was a clump of white cloud which was shined by the afternoon sun light and there was a little rainbow that was so beautiful go around the beautiful gold clump cloud. The sky around the cloud and the rainbow was green and blue, shined like a pearl. On the right side below the clump cloud there was another cloud that formed like a round door with the tunnel. The sun light went out through that door gate cloud. I have never seen that kind of scenery before because it was so beautiful so we stooped for a while and enjoyed it. I was reminded about how the bible described God’s Excellency in Revelation 4: 2,3; And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
By the serious and continuous surrender in pray and tears, slowly but sure God strengthened my heart to the call of sharing this good news, about salvation to the God’s parish everywhere. God spoke and strengthened me with the commands and promises through the verses in the Holy Bible. Isaiah 30:18-26, 41:9-16,21-24, 42:6-9,14-17, 44:18-22, 46:3-13, 49:6, 51:6-8, 52:6,7, Ezekiel 3:4-21, Matthew 28:20. There was one promise that I felt so special because this verse is always shown by God when I feel not patience to wait what God wants in my life. The promises is in Isaiah 45 : 19; I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right
Thank God, On January 19, 20 and 21 2007, God spoke to me, gave me a quick and clear comprehension about everything that was happening. God told me that the attempt to kill me was correlated with the truth that God was trying to show. That incident was not just about human to human anger. Devil was was behind all that. Devil did not want his tricky mask revealed and he also did not want God’s will occurred in me. This reality affected my soul and made me cry out.

God gave a complete comprehension about important lesson for His people that I put into words like below:

DEVIL IS TRYING TO CHEAT HUMAN KIND THROUGH “JESUS” PICTURE AND JESUS CHRIST IS TRYING HARD TO WIN HIS PARISH THAT REALLY LONGING FOR HIM BY WARNING THEM ABOUT THE 2nd COMMAND IN TEN COMMANDMENTS. (2 Corinthian 11:14, 2 Thess 2:3,4 )
DEVIL’S HATRED TO GOD IS UNCOUNTABLE AND HUMAN HEART THAT LONGING FOR CHRIST IS THE TARGET FOR DEVIL TO BE USED FOR HURTING JESUS (Luke 21:8, Matthew 24:24)
COMPROMISE BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND THIS PICTURE OPEN CHANCES FOR DEVIL’S TO CHEAT AND CAN NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED BECAUSE IT CAN BRING US TO THE VIOLATION OF GOD’S COMMANDS AND CAN CAUSE DEATH. IT IS THE RESULT THAT DEVIL WANTS BUT GOD DOES NOT. JESUS WANTS HIS PARISH TO LONGING FOR HM AND WAITING FOR HIS 2nd COMING SO WE COULD BE SAVED IN THE ETERNAL HEAVEN (John 8:44, 2 Timothy 2:4, 1 Thess 5:9)
DEVIL WITH HIS POWER AND TRICK IS TRYING TO CHEAT HUMAN KIND TO SWEAR GOD THEN TEASE HIM BY MAKING IMITATING TRICKY. DEVIL’S EFFORT TO BRING HUMAN INTO SIN IS DONE STEP BY STEP. RELEASED FROM ONE SIN AND MOVED TO THE OTHER SIN AND CHURCHES IS ALSO TRICKED (2 Thess 2:10)
TO BE SPARED OF DEVIL’S TRICKS WHICH IS TRICK AND DISGUISTING WE ARE ASKED BY JESUS CHRIST TO REMIND TEN COMMANDMENTS. REVIEW ONE BY ONE WITH HUMBLE, FEARNESS ANDLOVE. DO WE ALREADY FOLLOW THE GOD’S COMMANDS WHICH IS FAIR? BECAUSE IN GOD’S COMMANDS THERE IS A SPECILA PROTECTION FOR THE CHILDREN HE LOVES (Matthew 19:17, Galatians 4:5, Lamentations 3:40, James 1 : 25)
NOW, THE WORTHY ONE AND THE ALMIGHTY GOD CREATED OF THE UNIVERSE IS COLLECTING HIS PARISH WHICH ARE SEPERATED BECAUSE THE POWER OF SIN. HE ANSWERS HUMAN LONGING AND WIPE, PURIFY AND RELEASE US FROM THE SIN AND FINALLY BRING US ALL INTO THE PEACEFUL AND ETERNAL HEAVEN ( Hebrews 9:14,15)

Brother and sister, the truth which is stated in Deuteronomy 4 : 15 and John 14 : 6,7 made me worry. Slowly but sure I feel that I have to share this to God’s parish. By God’s clues I shared the testimonial about the truth and the lesson which was mentioned above in form of writing. Until now, I have been writing for six times about my testimonial in appropriate with what God added to me through the supporting verses and the deeper comprehension. Every time I am writing I feel a strong support to share it with anyone else without waiting for the writing to be perfect.(I Corinthians 2 : 1-5)
What a shame if I think that the lesson, testimonial and help that God gave me is just for me alone. Wisdom that God gives me said that every thing that God revealed to someone has to be shared as soon as possible to someone else because God wants us to be shined for all the world and that God is King and no other god except Him (Isaiah 43:10, Deuteronomy 4:35, I Peter 2:9 ; But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light)
Matthew 10:26-33; Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be reaveled; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroyed both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before man, him will also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
February 23, 2007 at night on my way to church, God spoke through my mind; “You saved by grace, not by your works” (Ephesians 2:4,5, John I:17) I told my daughter about this, but then decided not to write about this and about the beautiful view on the sky around Dec 23 and 24, 2006 like what I wrote in my previous testimonial. With one consideration that maybe this is not important thing to be shared to many people, maybe God only wants to give me personal warning, but then I thought that I made mistake. I have to share everything that God said and shown me. I can not think with what my own mind think. God must have beautiful plan with what He said and done. (Romans 11:32-36; For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. On the depth of riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! FOR WHO HATH KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD? OR WHO HATH BEEN HIS COUNSELLOR? OR WHO HATH FIRST GIVEN TO HIM, AND IT SHALL BE RECOMPENSED UNTO HIM AGAIN? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. A-men’.)(Isaiah 40:13,14; 55:8,9)
I am happy now that I share it with you all.
God let me experienced many special things and so that we can understand it clearly when it is shared with you all. Testimonial that builds our spirit to worship Him with the right way, with respect and fearness (Hebrews 12:28,29) so we recognize that the day He come is coming closer (1 Thess 5:4,5) and give us strength to prepare everything to welcome Him (Isaiah 40:30,31; Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young man shall utterly fall: but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.)

God is still guiding me patiently to the deeper comprehension, more and more day by day through words by words, sentence by sentence in the Holy Bible. On March 5, 2007, through His words in Ezekiel 8 : 9, 10, God made me understand that we hurt Him by placing that picture in His church. Church is His house. GOD IS THERE (Ezekiel 8 : 5; Then said he unto me, Son of man lift up thine eyes know the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.)
All praise to YAHWE, GOD off all the earth and JESUS CHRIST that is the only way and the truth, and the life, March 23, 2007 God strengthen me more, like what He said in Isaiah 41:10 that He never fail with His promises. That is one verse that I keep in my cell phone. He was changing me through the God words in 2 Corinthians 3:14-17;
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
God Almighty has all of the answers.
What was happened to me on Dec 21, 2006 was elaborated perfectly by the Holy Bible. My tears flew, the heart which is usually accused me, has got the answer now. (Isaiah 8:20, 45:3-12)
Hebrew 2:4; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Actually this is an invitation from JESUS CHRIST himself to everyone to repent and to come to Him. John 14:6; “I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” . fantastic. May all of us become apart of Christ. (Luke 5:32, Matthew 9:13, Isaiah 58:7-12).
How longing God is to release me and you all from the sin. (Hebrews 8 :6-13, 9:12,15, 25-28, 10:14, 11:6, Jeremiah 31:1-40, 2 Corinthians 5:19, Romans 10:1-3)
This is the last days for God to show His mercy in JESUS CHRIST to show the way to heaven to all human kind and no exception. Not limited by groups or anything. Everyone is same in front of Him. No other way.
Because we are all sinner and we have lost the glory of God, and Christ is all and in all (Romans 3:9-31, Galatians 3:1-14, Colossians 3:11)
Romans 2:1-3; Therefore thou art inexcusabl, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyselfe; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Acts 28:28 ; Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
John 3:16 ; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 5:9-12; If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Matthew 28:18-20; And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commended you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. A-men.
Isaiah 45:23,24; I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
The gate of grace now is open wide to whoever that believe, invite us come in to get the eternal happiness! Romans 2:4,5; Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.
Isaiah 55:6,7; Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Daniel 12:9,10; And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wiched shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Romans 16:25-27; Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. A-men.
1 John 5:21; Little children, keep yourselves from idols. A-men.
John 15:17; These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Brother and sister, the gate of grace is not always open. Jesus Christ is coming soon! He will come on time as God determined wheter we are ready or not.
2 Corinthians 6:1,2; We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain (For he saith, I HAVE HEARD THEE IN A TIME ACCEPTED, AND IN THE DAY OF SALVATION HAVE I SUCCOURED THEE: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
Malachi 4:1-6; For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Ho’-reb for all Israel , with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you E-li’-jah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Matthew 7:21-23; Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Hosea 14:9; Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? Prudent, and he shall known them? For the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

I believe that this truth will shine and spread, reaching all people that God wants them to hear. God alone doing His own job, praise the name of God from forever until forever, He is the truth, Faithful and fair, is there anything impossible for Him? (Jeremiah 32:27).
Revelation 19:9; And he said unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Psalm 33:3,4; Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.

This testimonial is really true.
(Name is not mentioned because God’s lesson is more important)
Spread about this good news to brothers and sisters in Christ.
I present this all to you in the name of Jesus Christ.
O COME YE JESUS CHRIST! _______________________

Re: DEVIL’S DECEPTION IS REVEALED [Re: Revey] #93476
12/14/07 09:45 PM
12/14/07 09:45 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
to Maritime SDA OnLine! \:\)

for sharing this with us.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!