HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99508
05/21/08 03:01 PM
05/21/08 03:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, there are other passages which clearly say we do not sin while abiding in Jesus. Again, we do not and cannot commit a known sin while abiding in Jesus. Such promises, however, in no way imply we lose the freedom or ability to choose to sin. You're saying so doesn't make it so. The same thing applied to Jesus while He was here in the flesh. He couldn't sin while abiding in the Father. But He would have sinned if He had neglected to abide in the Father.

The promises simply say - You will not and cannot commit a know sin while abiding in Jesus. That's the point. That's the truth. The fact we can neglect to abide in Jesus and be in sin again does not in the least diminish the promises. Neglecting to sin is not committing a sin, but apart from Jesus we cannot prevent ourselves from sinning. Neglecting to abide in Jesus and being in sin are separate but simultaneous things.

Considering the title of this thread, the problem I see here is that you seem to believe people are born again with certain uncrucified sinful traits and habits. You've named things like saying "jeez" as an example of a sinful habit someone could be born again with. But where in the Bible or the SOP is this example supported?

Also, here are a few more promises which agree with 1 John 3:6,9:

Romans
6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:
6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Galatians
5:16 [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

1 Peter
4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

2 Peter
1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 John
3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99517
05/21/08 09:26 PM
05/21/08 09:26 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, there are other passages which clearly say we do not sin while abiding in Jesus. Again, we do not and cannot commit a known sin while abiding in Jesus.

You just recently said that we can commit a known sin while abiding in Jesus. You said that neglecting to abide in Jesus is such a sin.

Quote:
Neglecting to sin is not committing a sin

Previously you said it was. You said it was a known sin.

Quote:
Considering the title of this thread, the problem I see here is that you seem to believe people are born again with certain uncrucified sinful traits and habits. You've named things like saying "jeez" as an example of a sinful habit someone could be born again with. But where in the Bible or the SOP is this example supported?

This whole subject is not treated explicitly in Scripture. No Scripture writer thought about things in these terms, so there won't be any examples treating this one way or the other. What we can find are general principles that we can reason from.

Regarding the "jeez" example, what exactly are you arguing? Are you arguing that no born again person will say, "Jeez"?

I don't know what you're point is in the passages you quoted. I wish to make clear that I certainly agree with idea of victory over sin. I just don't see the particular theory that you are espousing in Scripture. I think you put things in an unnecessarily forced fashion.

Here's a passage from EGW:

Quote:
The word "therefore" implies a conclusion, an inference from what has gone before. Jesus has been describing to His hearers the unfailing mercy and love of God, and He bids them therefore to be perfect. Because your heavenly Father "is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil" (Luke 6:35), because He has stooped to lift you up, therefore, said Jesus, you may become like Him in character, and stand without fault in the presence of men and angels.

The conditions of eternal life, under grace, are just what they were in Eden--perfect righteousness, harmony with God, perfect conformity to the principles of His law. The standard of character presented in the Old Testament is the same that is presented in the New Testament. This standard is not one to which we cannot attain. In every command or injunction that God gives there is a promise, the most positive, underlying the command. God has made provision that we may become like unto Him, and He will accomplish this for all who do not interpose a perverse will and thus frustrate His grace.

With untold love our God has loved us, and our love awakens toward Him as we comprehend something of the length and breadth and depth and height of this love that passeth knowledge. By the revelation of the attractive loveliness of Christ, by the knowledge of His love expressed to us while we were yet sinners, the stubborn heart is melted and subdued, and the sinner is transformed and becomes a child of heaven. God does not employ compulsory measures; love is the agent which He uses to expel sin from the heart. By it He changes pride into humility, and enmity and unbelief into love and faith.(MB 76, 77)

Continuing a bit later:

Quote:
Jesus said, Be perfect as your Father is perfect. If you are the children of God you are partakers of His nature, and you cannot but be like Him. Every child lives by the life of his father. If you are God's children, begotten by His Spirit, you live by the life of God. In Christ dwells "all the fullness of the Godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9); and the life of Jesus is made manifest "in our mortal flesh" (2 Corinthians 4:11). That life in you will produce the same character and manifest the same works as it did in Him. Thus you will be in harmony with every precept of His law; for "the law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul." Psalm 19:7, margin. Through love "the righteousness of the law" will be "fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:4. (MB 77, 78)

This is dealing with the same subject manner you are. I find these descriptions to be very uplifting and positive. For example:

1. Jesus has been describing to His hearers the unfailing mercy and love of God, and He bids them therefore to be perfect.
2.In every command or injunction that God gives there is a promise, the most positive, underlying the command.
3.God has made provision that we may become like unto Him, and He will accomplish this for all who do not interpose a perverse will and thus frustrate His grace.
4.With untold love our God has loved us, and our love awakens toward Him as we comprehend something of the length and breadth and depth and height of this love that passeth knowledge.
5.By the revelation of the attractive loveliness of Christ, by the knowledge of His love expressed to us while we were yet sinners, the stubborn heart is melted and subdued, and the sinner is transformed and becomes a child of heaven.
6. If you are the children of God you are partakers of His nature, and you cannot but be like Him.
7.That life in you will produce the same character and manifest the same works as it did in Him.

Seven is a nice number, so I'll stop here. These are all wonderfully uplifting thoughts, all in the context of "Be ye therefore perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99523
05/22/08 03:35 PM
05/22/08 03:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, neglecting to abide in Jesus results in abiding in sin. They are not, however, one and same things. True, they happen simultaneously, but neglecting to abide in Jesus is not a sin. Yes, I allowed myself to be influenced in saying it is a sin of omission, but I am now retracting it. Again, the instant we neglect to abide in Jesus we revert back to abiding in sin, self, and Satan. There is no neutral place; we are either abiding in Jesus or abiding in sin.

DA 324
But unless we do yield ourselves to the control of Christ, we shall be dominated by the wicked one. We must inevitably be under the control of the one or the other of the two great powers that are contending for the supremacy of the world. (DA 324)

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99525
05/22/08 03:59 PM
05/22/08 03:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: Regarding the "jeez" example, what exactly are you arguing? Are you arguing that no born again person will say, "Jeez"?

MM: Actually, I place the "jeez example" in the sins of ignorance category. The Holy Spirit may or may not reveal it to them before they experience the miracle of rebirth. But it doesn't address my question to you - Are we born again with the sins we practiced before we embarked upon the process of converting to Christ?

SD 300
The sins that were practised before conversion, are to be put off, with the old man. With the new man, Christ Jesus, are to be put on "kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering." {SD 300.3}

Also, words evolve and change meanings over time. Very few people view the word "jeez" as slang for Jesus. Golly, gosh, gee whiz, shoot, crud, dang, darn, etc are other words that have evolved and don't mean what they used to. Thus, it may not be necessary to stop using them. But if they offend someone, then they shouldn't be used. Personally, I don't use them; thus, I avoid inadvertently offending someone.

---

TE: I don't know what you're point is in the passages you quoted. I wish to make clear that I certainly agree with idea of victory over sin. I just don't see the particular theory that you are espousing in Scripture. I think you put things in an unnecessarily forced fashion.

MM: How so? I am simply taking God at His word. Instead of assuming the promises of perfection mean something other than what they plainly say, I take them at face value. "Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not" means exactly what it says. All the other promises I posted above say the exact same thing. You seem to be saying something different.

---

TE: Seven is a nice number, so I'll stop here. These are all wonderfully uplifting thoughts, all in the context of "Be ye therefore perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

MM: I agree with them, too. Surprise, surprise. So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin. I am pleased, though, that you have been unable to cite a legitimate example to support this theory, which leads me to believe you actually do not believe it.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99537
05/22/08 08:45 PM
05/22/08 08:45 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
TE: Regarding the "jeez" example, what exactly are you arguing? Are you arguing that no born again person will say, "Jeez"?

MM: Actually, I place the "jeez example" in the sins of ignorance category. The Holy Spirit may or may not reveal it to them before they experience the miracle of rebirth. But it doesn't address my question to you - Are we born again with the sins we practiced before we embarked upon the process of converting to Christ?

Wouldn't the "jeez" example apply here?

The "process" of converting to Christ may be long on God's part, but on our part it's not. It's simply when we choose to respond to the wooing of the Holy Spirit and accept Christ as our personal Savior.

Quote:
Also, words evolve and change meanings over time. Very few people view the word "jeez" as slang for Jesus. Golly, gosh, gee whiz, shoot, crud, dang, darn, etc are other words that have evolved and don't mean what they used to. Thus, it may not be necessary to stop using them. But if they offend someone, then they shouldn't be used. Personally, I don't use them; thus, I avoid inadvertently offending someone.

Jesus said "let your yay be yay, and your nay be nay." The words you cited haven't "evolved." They mean what they always have, although people using the words may be ignorant as to their meaning.

For example:

Quote:

Main Entry:
jeez Listen to the pronunciation of jeez
Variant(s):
also geez \ˈjēz\
Function:
interjection
Etymology:
euphemism for Jesus
Date:

—used as a mild oath or introductory expletive (as to express surprise)

It's interesting that they have a date for this.

Quote:
TE: I don't know what you're point is in the passages you quoted. I wish to make clear that I certainly agree with idea of victory over sin. I just don't see the particular theory that you are espousing in Scripture. I think you put things in an unnecessarily forced fashion.

MM: How so? I am simply taking God at His word. Instead of assuming the promises of perfection mean something other than what they plainly say, I take them at face value.

But you don't do this, or rather, you do this selectively in an arbitrary fashion. For example, John says that one who is born again does not sin, and "cannot sin." But when it comes to this you do not simply take God at His word. Instead, you assume the promise means something different than what it plainly says.

Quote:
"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not" means exactly what it says.

Why doesn't, "Whosoever is born of God ... cannot sin" mean exactly what it says?

Quote:
All the other promises I posted above say the exact same thing. You seem to be saying something different.

I agree they say the same thing as each other, if that's what you mean. They say that victory of sin is possible.

Quote:
TE: Seven is a nice number, so I'll stop here. These are all wonderfully uplifting thoughts, all in the context of "Be ye therefore perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

MM: I agree with them, too. Surprise, surprise.

Of course you would say that you agree with these statements, but you give them no emphasis. That is, you don't talk about these things. Instead you talk about your theory in regards to having to confess and crucify every known sin, etc.

My point is that the statement I quoted deals with the same theme of perfection, but does to in a heartwarming, uplifting way.

Quote:
So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin.

Where do I say this? I think you're trying to put words in my mouth. I don't recall every saying this. I recall you're making statements along these lines and my having issues in regards to your theory, but that's not the same thing as my saying the converse of what you say. I don't believe I've ever said these words you are attributing to me, let alone "go on" saying them.

Quote:
I am pleased, though, that you have been unable to cite a legitimate example to support this theory, which leads me to believe you actually do not believe it.

I never claimed to believe what you have ascribed to me.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99538
05/22/08 08:50 PM
05/22/08 08:50 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, neglecting to abide in Jesus results in abiding in sin. They are not, however, one and same things. True, they happen simultaneously, but neglecting to abide in Jesus is not a sin. Yes, I allowed myself to be influenced in saying it is a sin of omission, but I am now retracting it.

Actually you said it was a known sin.

Quote:
Again, the instant we neglect to abide in Jesus we revert back to abiding in sin, self, and Satan. There is no neutral place; we are either abiding in Jesus or abiding in sin.

I think God may have a more nuanced view of things than you do. You seem to be very ruled based, yes/no in your thinking. I think more things may be involved than what you are allowing for.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99540
05/22/08 10:11 PM
05/22/08 10:11 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin. I am pleased, though, that you have been unable to cite a legitimate example to support this theory, which leads me to believe you actually do not believe it.

I don't know about Tom, but I believe this is possible. In a previous discussion I've cited the example of Peter in his prejudice against the gentiles.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99549
05/23/08 01:36 AM
05/23/08 01:36 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
I don't know about Tom, but I believe this is possible. In a previous discussion I've cited the example of Peter in his prejudice against the gentiles.

I don't really care for the classification "unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin." but given that you responded to this characterization, which of these do you believe applies to Peter's case?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99553
05/23/08 01:13 PM
05/23/08 01:13 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
If he wasn't aware of this sin, he couldn't have confessed or crucified it.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99555
05/23/08 02:30 PM
05/23/08 02:30 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Ok, so you would put it in the "unrevealed" category.

Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!