HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 95 1 2 93 94 95
Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #197403
02/10/24 10:10 AM
02/10/24 10:10 AM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Scary to realize that. As long as I stay on my knees seeking the Lord knowing how easy it is to fall! Plenty of bible verses to remind us of that.

Revelation mentions and remind us that 1/3 of death of humanity occurs in the warning of the seven trumpets:

"The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up" (Rev. 8:7). Trees and grass represent people.

"And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed" (Rev. 8:8-9). The immensity of the speed of sea pollution brings destruction to human lives these last days.

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Rev. 8:10-11). The pollution of drinking water in the world is also serious and deadly these last days.

"And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise" (Rev. 8:12). This warning mentions of the current issue of climate changes. The sun, moon and stars darkened indicate that the light source showing signs and season of the time. See Gen. 1:14.

The seven trumpets message is clearly telling us the close of probation is imminent. We shall see destruction and death everywhere. There are 117 million displaced people in the world and 70 million refugees according to the statistic of 2 years ago . US only received only 3 million refugees in the past 20 years.

People are suffering and need of the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ in the prophetic words of Revelation.

Isa. 26:20 "Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast." Many of God's children shall be put to sleep before the great tribulation such as never was since a nation was. 144,000 shall be faithful until the end in proclaiming that only God is worthy to be praise above all and Jesus is our Savior!

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Daryl] #197450
02/19/24 12:37 PM
02/19/24 12:37 PM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Two distinct groups of saints will be received by Jesus when He comes the second time: One who resurrects by the sound of the silver trumpet and 144,000 who are alive and harvested by the sickle.

1 Cor. 15:51-52 " Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Rev. 14:14 "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle."

Those who tasted death and who never tasted death are two different groups. The great multitudes are numberless and are composed of all the resurrected saints throughout the ages. These saints do not have harps but palm branches to sing praises unto God and the Lamb.

144,000 is the number that John heard, "I heard the number of them" (Rev. 7:4). There is no indication that the number 144,000 is symbolic but literal. These saints learned to play harps, unlike the palm branch holders, the great multitudes.

Rev. 14:1-3 "nd I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

Rev. 15:2-3 "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

Isa. 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Solomon's temple had 4000 instrumentalists who played music. 1Chron. 23:5 "Moreover four thousand were porters; and four thousand praised the Lord with the instruments which I made, said David, to praise therewith."

The great multitudes will have their kingdoms in the twelve thrones of the universe. Matt. 19:28 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

One hundred forty-four thousand will dwell in the temple of God and serve Him day and night in the New Jerusalem. Rev. 7:15 "Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #197540
03/26/24 12:29 PM
03/26/24 12:29 PM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Isa. 34:16 "Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read:
no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate:
for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them."

The four angels of Rev. Ch. 7:1-3 are the same angels who obey God's command to release their hold in Ch. 9:13.

Rev. 7:1-3 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth,
that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God:
and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Rev. 9:14 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels ..."

The Book of Revelation is a book of contrasts, in which we can find "her mate" and "no one of these shall fail."

"Hold" the four winds and "loose" the four angels demonstrate that its association to show a bigger picture. God commanded the four angels
to hold the winds until the sealing work progressed. When the sealing work of God is complete, the four angels have to lose their hold of the winds.

The wind represents evil according to Jer. 25:32 "Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth." v. 33 and 37 uphold it as the plagues of the fierce anger of the LORD.

One out of the seven trumpets announces the seven plagues are falling. In the truest sense, all of the other trumpets also announce the reality of the seven plagues falling upon the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah spoke again in Jer. 49:37, saying evil is the plague:
"For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #197541
03/27/24 09:35 AM
03/27/24 09:35 AM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
The sixth trumpet spoke as the plague in verse 20 of Ch. 9: "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues..."

These plagues are specified as 1) fire and 2) smoke and 3) brimstone in verse 17.
The punishment of fire and smoke and brimstone aims at the three entities, which directed to 1) the dragon, and 2) the beast, and 3) the false prophets in the sixth plague. So obvious the sixth trumpet is the warning of the sixth plague!

1) Fire => the dragon, which represents paganism.
2) Smoke => the beast, which represents Catholic.
3) Brimstone => the false prophet, which represents apostate Christianity.

When the work of the sealing of God finishes, the holding of the four angels is to be released on the God's command. Rev. 9:14 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels ..."

The sixth plague and the sixth trumpet parallel with a key word of "in the great river Euphrates." It's a hint to pair up of the two together to see a big picture.

Rev. 16:12 "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

Rev. 9:14 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates."

The river Euphrates has a connotation of end boundary. See Gen. 15:18 "In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #197554
03/31/24 06:44 PM
03/31/24 06:44 PM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
The Seven Trumpets announce the judgment of the Seven Plagues, which will be unlike anything humanity has ever experienced or will be. God will not pour out a terrible, intense wrath of God without warning upon the impenitent world.

Hebrew sanctuary had the trumpet feast, which lasted longer than any other feast in Israel for the warning the Day of Atonement was approaching; the feast of the Tabernacle lasts eight days, the feast of unleavened bread for seven days, and the feast of the Trumpet for nine days.

John received the visions in AD 95-96. The seven trumpet messages parallel the type of trumpet feast, the chief end of which is to warn of God's execution judgment in the seven plagues.

John saw that the seven angels had the vials of the seven plagues at the time of his vision, and we find God, accordingly, incidentally gave a warning to escape the punishment in the Seven Trumpets. How long will people cherish their unbiblical ideas and feel safe following famous scholars? The Seven Trumpet message is undoubtedly the warning of the Seven Plagues!

The interlude between the seven churches and the seven seals emphasizes releasing the judgment from the throne room, culminating in the final sealing. Another interlude occurs between the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Plagues, which unmasks Satan's identity in chapters twelve through fourteen before the Seven Plagues pour out.

Some scholars consider the Seven Trumpets' background historical rather than a sanctuary. To fit their claim, they say the Seven Trumpets are historical events that unfolded over the last two thousand years. There is no application of sanctuary background whatsoever in their interpretation.

A blind leading a blind will undoubtedly fall into a ditch. Let us not be influenced by the false teachings any longer. It is so dangerous to ignore God's merciful warnings.

The Sixth Trumpet says that a command came out of the four horns, which denotes the sanctuary background, to release the four angels holding the four winds.

Rev. 9:14 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels ..."

Rev. 9:15 "And the four angels were loosed"

What would happen if the four angels in Chapter 7 released their hold because God finished the sealing work was accomplished? The following scenario should be unleashing the evil of the plagues. Rev. 9:15 mentions an instant event as the four angels lose their hold, "which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men." The Seven Plagues will poured out at maximum level by this appointed time.

Page 95 of 95 1 2 93 94 95

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!