My Favorite Canadian

Posted By: Linda Sutton

My Favorite Canadian - 07/30/00 09:22 PM

Several years ago I went to my first campmeeting after being out of the church for several years. Looking over all the books, I say one about prayer. I was interested, but I knew nothing about the author, thus I didn't know if I could trust the book. I didn't buy it. A few years later, a friend told me about another book titled A Trip Into the Supernatural. She made sure I got a copy and I noticed that it was by the same author as that book on prayer, and he had written more about prayer.

The book told the story of Roger Morneau, a French Canadian and his experience with a Satanist group and how God led him to the truth in the Adventist Church. Then I started reading all his books on prayer, and what a blessing they have been to me. Mr. Morneau's story of deliverance from Satan, of his gift for intercessory prayer, and being able to share that with others has helped many people. I would have to say that he has to be my favorite Canadian.

All of his books are still available at the Adventist Book Centers, and are worth owning and lending.

Posted By: Laurie Mosher

Re: My Favorite Canadian - 07/30/00 10:26 PM

Yes Linda, You are correct. Roger Morneau has some wonderful books on "Incredible Answers to Prayer".There must be 3 or 4 different editions. I also have a video tape about him from 3ABN (interview).

In a war, but STILL marching,
Keep "the" faith!
Laurie

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church