Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite?

Posted By: Mountain Man

Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/15/15 06:16 PM

Is neolite good or bad for the body? Does it work as advertised? Are the testimonies legitimate?

Zeolite
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/15/15 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Is neolite good or bad for the body? Does it work as advertised? Are the testimonies legitimate?

Zeolite

"The actual Clinoptilolite Zeolite molecule is shaped like a honey-comb and carries a natural negative (-) charge. When this type of Zeolite is ingested into the body all of the positively charged (+) heavy metals, toxins, and harmful chemicals bond with the zeolite and are flushed out through the urine within 6-8 hours." -- http://www.zeolite.com/

LOL

What about the light metals, beneficial molecules and useful chemicals the body needs? Apparently, this miracle is non-discriminatory and will surely rid your body of good AND evil. smile I suggest that if you take it, take with with a grain of salt and a cool glass of water.

///

Re: Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/16/15 06:54 AM

Are harmful heavy metals inorganic? And, are beneficial metals organic?
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/16/15 07:41 AM

First off, let me say I know nothing about Zeolite beyond what I see posted here. That said, I know a little about chelators, and it appears that Zeolite is marketed as such.

A chelator is a molecule that helps to rid the body of harmful elements. As James posted above, a chelator will take out both good and bad together. The good, however, is replaceable via supplements. So, if one wishes to rid the body of heavy metals like arsenic, lead, cadmium, uranium, mercury, antimony, etc., a chelator is a good route to go--then supplement with things like zinc, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and calcium to replace the good ones. The net result is positive.

Regarding inorganic vs. organic: it is my understanding that inorganic forms of the good minerals do the body little to no good. For example, calcium dissolved into the drinking water which makes it "hard" water and leaves deposits in the plumbing does not benefit us. It may not be assimilated since it is not in its organic form. But the harmful elements like Uranium will do their harm whether organic or inorganic.

That's as I understand. Feel free to take your quest to Dr. Google for more data.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/16/15 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Are harmful heavy metals inorganic? And, are beneficial metals organic?

Well, you have heme and non-heme iron for instance. As Green said above, you will need to supplement with non-heme iron after the zeolite.

Generally, zeolite is talked about in circles of people looking to prepare for nuclear fallout or something like that. People are starting to take zeolite because of the fallout from the reactors leaking in Japan.

Let's be sure we keep our faith in God in all the decisions we make.

Re: Anybody know anything about a supplement called - Neolite? - 06/17/15 04:27 AM

GC, thank you for the insights.

Alchemy, good points. Thank you.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church