Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements?

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/24/23 02:03 PM

I am looking for a trustworthy place to buy good quality Saw Palmetto and other supplements. Do you have any recommendations?
Posted By: dedication

Re: Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/24/23 07:16 PM

A good question and hoping others will answer as well.

its more a question of what company manufactures them, (what is their brand) then who sells them, that makes the difference.
It takes a bit of research to see what each brand actually offers in their pills or capsules, how pure it is, what they mix with it to meet what health concern?

My husband likes --- Now Foods - Pygeum & Saw Palmetto. But its not just Saw Palmetto, it's also with Pygeum and they both work together for better results.

There are several good internet stores that sell a wide variety of supplements and brands, but again one needs to know what they actually want, at what strength, etc. There's "Healthy Planet" "Well.ca" and others. There are also internet review sites that list "the best" brands of any given supplement and which supplements are best for what condition. But check who is giving the reviews, if they are just promoting their line, or if its an honest evaluation comparing the different brands.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/25/23 09:21 AM

Thank you for the advice, dedication. I have dealt with Well.ca and found their products to be good quality. Unfortunately, they changed their shipping policy a couple of years ago. When the cost of shipping from one province to another in Canada is more than the price of the actual purchase, I tend to look elsewhere. Walter Veith mentioned the health benefits of Saw Palmetto, but I do not recall if he said anything about Pygeum. I will definitely research it.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/25/23 03:42 PM

Check out Shaklee Canada

This seems to be a good site with free shipping for purchases of $150 or more, otherwise their shipping charge is $11.00 per shipment.

They have saw palmetto and other good vitamin products.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/25/23 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Daryl
Check out Shaklee Canada

This seems to be a good site with free shipping for purchases of $150 or more, otherwise their shipping charge is $11.00 per shipment.

They have saw palmetto and other good vitamin products.

You will notice that I edited my post a couple of times.
Posted By: dedication

Re: Where Do You Obtain Health Supplements? - 01/26/23 08:33 AM

Healthy Planet has free shipping if order is over $59.99

https://www.healthyplanetcanada.com
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church