Treatment For Pneumonia

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Treatment For Pneumonia - 08/19/23 11:44 AM

A friend of my family is recovering from pneumonia. She is in her late sixties and refuses to quit smoking. She has finished her course of antibiotics, but is still plagued by lingering symptoms. Friends have pointed out that the best action is to stop smoking. She refuses. Of course, she is not an Adventist. What natural treatment options would you suggest?
Posted By: Garywk

Re: Treatment For Pneumonia - 08/19/23 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
A friend of my family is recovering from pneumonia. She is in her late sixties and refuses to quit smoking. She has finished her course of antibiotics, but is still plagued by lingering symptoms. Friends have pointed out that the best action is to stop smoking. She refuses. Of course, she is not an Adventist. What natural treatment options would you suggest?

Do you know what a thermophore is? I'd suggest that or hot packs. I'd also recommend supplements that boost a person's immunity. Right now after taking a course of antibiotics her immune system is basically non existent as antibiotics kill the immune system as well as germs.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church