Women in the the Catholic priesthood

Posted By: Ikan

Women in the the Catholic priesthood - 07/26/05 08:40 AM

Hmmmm....Wonder what all this means?

"Row, row, row our boat, gently down the stream..."

Re: Women in the the Catholic priesthood - 07/26/05 04:16 PM

Notice at the end of the article , one ladies quest started as a dream...Wonder what the origins of that dream are??
Posted By: Charity

Re: Women in the the Catholic priesthood - 07/27/05 10:51 AM

Interesting. This happened close to where I live. Divisions like this will increase at all levels of society until Christ returns. Unity among God's people and their fellowship will be tested too but will eventually visably strengthen. The greatest testimony of the early church was the love and unity that existed among them.

Re: Women in the the Catholic priesthood - 07/28/05 03:38 AM

Yes..that is in your "neck o'the woods", isn't it? I visited there way back in the mid 80's and will never forget the beautiful river and islands.

I agree: where true unity and love AND God's Last Messages to a dying world are, there is the church. No man-made orchestration, as these lady priests attempted, can substitute for or initiate that!
Posted By: debbie

Re: Women in the the Catholic priesthood - 07/30/05 04:51 AM

This is not a surprise to read but nevertheless shocking--this is rebellion.

The Catholic church may say they can do nothing about it but they can--they have ways in which to make lives miserable and they can even end a life to suit their purposes.

Sounds like the Catholic Church is right up there with Protestant churches in ordination whether they like it or not.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church