World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83

Posted By: Daryl

World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 04/14/06 10:51 PM

I just learned that Emilio Knechtle died at the age of 83.

You can read the details at the following link:

http://www.adventistreview.org/article.php?id=473

I met him at one of our Maritime Campmeetings as he was one of the speakers at that campmeeting.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 04/15/06 04:29 PM

I have never heard of him before...does anyone know if his sermons are online anywhere to download?
Posted By: Kevin H

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 04/19/06 08:08 AM

American Cassett Ministeries started out to record and distribute his sermons. I use to see him often durring the 1970s but then he seemed to dissappear, I have often wondered what happend to him and I am sad to hear of his death.
Posted By: gordonb1

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 04/29/06 05:35 AM

Thank you for posting the news of Brother Knechtle's passing. He once spoke of his fondness for Nova Scotia where he often summered with his family. Our condolences to Mrs. Knechtle and his beloved children.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 04/30/06 04:20 AM

More specifically, Cape Breton, NS.
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 01/26/16 11:59 AM

As far as I know, he was the first to teach that probation closes for the SDA Church before the rest of the world. I have heard a few of his sermons on cassette back in the eighties, but, I haven't heard anything about him or from him since then.
Posted By: Charity

Re: World Evangelist Emilio Knechtle Dies at 83 - 02/10/16 03:51 AM

Yes that was the first I'd heard it from an Adventist, but the Apostle Peter said something similar 2000 years earlier. Knechtle's sermons were a great blessing to me.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church