Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 11/11/18 02:50 AM

Some news for those of you who enjoy Amazing Discoveries and the video presentations of the brilliant, godly man, Walter Veith. AD is building a studio and mission school on 160 acres near Williams Lake, British Columbia.

Take the YouTube tour: https://youtu.be/iNgihRJBk3M
Posted By: JAK

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 11/12/18 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Some news for those of you who enjoy Amazing Discoveries and the video presentations of the brilliant, godly man, Walter Veith. AD is building a studio and mission school on 160 acres near Williams Lake, British Columbia.

Take the YouTube tour: https://youtu.be/iNgihRJBk3M
Good that you called him a godly man, because he certainly is not a Godly man.

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 11/13/18 10:01 AM

Ah, JAK! It’s good to hear from you! I’ve been away from the forum. It’s interesting to see that your positivity and wisdom are still gracing the boards of Maritime. (Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church). I forget, which are you: a friend of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, or a member?
Posted By: JAK

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 11/13/18 06:54 PM

I forget, which are you: a friend of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, or a member?
Read my profile.
Or, in your case, have someone read it to you.

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 11/17/18 02:35 PM

Well, you are not a member, and definitely not a friend!
The vast majority of your posts appear to be extremely negative.
I’m going to guess that you have an axe to grind, and are here to troll
the members of your former denomination?

Other than disagreeing with his theology or his denominational affiliation, I fail to see why you would dislike Walter Veith.
Posted By: Rick H

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 03/30/19 07:57 PM

Other than disagreeing with his theology or his denominational affiliation, I fail to see why you would dislike Walter Veith.

Anyone who gives the truth that comes from Gods Word are going to be hated, and especially if you've given it up.
Posted By: Nadi

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 03/31/19 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Rick H

Anyone who gives the truth that comes from Gods Word are going to be hated, and especially if you've given it up.
Yes, well, I'm sure JAK is feeling the love, if he comes here anymore.

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 04/06/19 12:05 PM

"Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
" Acts 20: 28-29

I do not hate the wolf, in fact I show him love by sharing the Word of God and praying for him. This does not mean I will stand by while he devours the flock!

" Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:35

A wolf hunts by concealing himself in the shadows.
How long will you remain in the shadows, my non-denominational friend?
Why not tell us plainly what your denomination is so that we may critique your faith as you have done to ours?

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 12/22/19 12:28 PM

I think what denomination is matthering less and less as we get to the end time, which appears to be here IMHO.

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 12/22/19 12:32 PM

'matthering'....no EDIT function from iPad it appears...
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 12/25/19 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rick H
'matthering'....no EDIT function from iPad it appears...

Fixed it for you.

Re: Amazing Discoveries Builds New Studio In BC - 02/08/20 04:41 PM

Yes, sadly, I have come to the same conclusion. The General Conference has been veering away from the teachings of Christ for many years. They do not reflect my beliefs. At best, membership in a denomination indicates agreement with its founding principles; at worst, it signifies obeisance to the cancerous papal ecumenism and general sin of its leadership.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church