Evangelism Today

Posted By: Gregory

Evangelism Today - 09/22/22 07:37 PM

Mountain Views is a world-class, quarterly publication of the Rocky Mountain Conference, edited by Rajmund Dabrowski. The Summer issue is primarily focused on evangelism and the SDA Church. Its 13 articles are well worth reading by any person interested in evangelism and the world in which we live today. This issue is now posted on the Internet and may be accessed at the following;

https://www.rmcsda.org/mountain-views-summer-2022/
Posted By: Joe Knapp

Re: Evangelism Today - 10/18/22 10:59 AM

In Many places of the world, traditional nightly meetings are not well attended after Covid.

Things have changed, and we need to change some of our methods.

Here in Asia there is a big push (sponsored by the GC) into the 10/40 window using non-traditional methods.
Media ministry is a major component.

In my place we are building a conference wide low power FM network of transmitters. They stream programming from the conference in the local language. We have some outstanding young leaders. In Addition, there are many larger churches who are putting on their own programming. The Conference is gathering these in and scheduling them in the stream.

The Conference has a studio and a very nice video program. It is seen on Youtube and Facebook.

It is still in its early stages with many rough edges, but they will work them out. The Division is watching closely, as is Adventist World Radio. I suspect this may be a pilot program.

It is very exciting to be part of. I really believe radio will be a very cost-effective way to reach large numbers of people.
Posted By: Rick H

Re: Evangelism Today - 04/15/23 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Knapp
In Many places of the world, traditional nightly meetings are not well attended after Covid.

Things have changed, and we need to change some of our methods.

Here in Asia there is a big push (sponsored by the GC) into the 10/40 window using non-traditional methods.
Media ministry is a major component.

In my place we are building a conference wide low power FM network of transmitters. They stream programming from the conference in the local language. We have some outstanding young leaders. In Addition, there are many larger churches who are putting on their own programming. The Conference is gathering these in and scheduling them in the stream.

The Conference has a studio and a very nice video program. It is seen on Youtube and Facebook.

It is still in its early stages with many rough edges, but they will work them out. The Division is watching closely, as is Adventist World Radio. I suspect this may be a pilot program.

It is very exciting to be part of. I really believe radio will be a very cost-effective way to reach large numbers of people.
Very true, it was the main way we started at, but everyone likes to have video much like tic toc on cellphones.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church