Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile

Posted By: Daryl

Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 02/20/06 12:16 AM

This is a reminder regarding the following Forum Rule #8:

quote:

8 - Unless the web site is an official SDA Church web site, you may only advertise appropriate web sites in your profile. You may, however, request the Administrator that your web site be added to the Appropriate Web Sites forum. Some requests will be examined by both the Administrator and the Moderators.

I am now requesting those showing any, other than MSDAOL or official Seventh-day Adventist, URL's in the signature part of their profile to voluntarily remove them.

Thank you.

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/chat/maritime1.php

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 02/22/06 11:25 PM

I noticed that some of the recent postings at MSDAOL are still showing an URL at the end of all of their posts, past and present, therefore, if they are not removed soon, they may need to be removed by the Administrator of MSDAOL.
Posted By: Tammy Roesch

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 02/24/06 01:19 PM

Sorry Daryl, I didn't mean to be breaking a rule...I just went to take the URL out and it looks like you already beat me to it. Thanks! Tammy

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 02/25/06 12:38 AM

No problem, Tammy. [Smile]

[Thank You & Welcome] Thank you for your post here. [Smile]
Posted By: R. A.

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 09/29/07 02:38 AM

Daryl,
I have a change in my e-mail address. I am unable to change it in my profile. Please can you help me. My changed address is muzzie32725@yahoo.com.

Thank you. R.A

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 09/29/07 04:34 AM

Email address has been changed as rquested. \:\)

Re: Forum Rule #8 Reminder Regarding URLs in Their Signature Profile - 09/29/07 04:38 AM

By the way, URLs of appropriate web sites are now also permitted in signatures.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church