Some answers come quickly, some take time

Posted By: Jill

Some answers come quickly, some take time - 03/07/01 05:11 PM

In late September 2000, the clutch went out on my Subaru. I needed $500. which I did not have to fix it. Also my husband drive a Geo Tracker that is definitly ready to die and he is in need of a new vehicle. So I prayed that God would give me the money to fix my clutch and my husband a new vehicle. One day I was on my way to go shopping w/my children in the tracker and when I was going through an intersection someone ran a red light and hit me. (he was looking at someone else's accident, funny) We recieved $500. from the claim, exactly what I needed to fix my clutch. That was a quick answer. However, we are still waiting for a new vehicle for my husband. He is now driving a smashed up tracker, but amazing enough for the shape it's in, by some miracle, it's still dependable enough to get my husband back and forth to work. I have my theory on this though. I think God is waiting for my husband to return to church. I have also been praying for this and for the last two weeks now, he has gotten up and gone with me, and I haven't even had to ask. Praise God.
Posted By: Linda Sutton

Re: Some answers come quickly, some take time - 03/08/01 07:46 AM

Keep praying Jill, and I can Praise the Lord with you. He has supplied a number of vehicles for us through the years. He has promised to supply all our needs according to His glory in Christ Jesus.

------------------
For I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.

Linda

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: Some answers come quickly, some take time - 03/08/01 07:48 AM

Sounds like He answered the most important request first.

God bless, and hope he continues to attend.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Some answers come quickly, some take time - 03/20/01 08:52 AM

Hello Jill

God works through ALL kinds of circumstances! Nothing is impossible for God to do with your husband! (Luke 18:27).

------------------
"The desert will rejoice and bloom as the rose...it shall bloom abundantly!"
(Isa.35:1-2)

Your brother in Christ

David T. Battler

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Some answers come quickly, some take time - 07/21/01 01:05 PM

Hi Jill,

How are things now?

Romans 8:28

Daryl

Posted By: Jill

Re: Some answers come quickly, some take time - 07/22/01 10:10 PM

Were still waiting for a new vehicle, but my husband attended some revelation seminars with me and is leaning more toward the Lord.

Also God is blessing my herbal business greatly and my husband is noticing that it is all God's work.

I am patient though, because I know God will give me what I need.

"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matt 21:22

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church