Answers; When the judgment of the living began.

Posted By: jamesonofthunder

Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/06/12 03:19 AM

Some questions have arisen as to when the judgment of living began or will begin.

I will give the evidence that I was shown and support it with evidence from the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy.

Please do not come to this thread to continue any argument but prayerfully judge the evidence in the name of Jesus in the light of the Spirit of truth amen.

First here is the vision God gave me.

It was September 11, 2001. Early in the morning I went to my place of special prayer in Alaska. I came across the scene of a motor cycle accident and was asked if I knew CPR. It was a mess and the man died in my arms. I never made it to my place of prayer but the Holy Spirit was morning deeply and warning me to continue to pray. I went to my dads warehouse/penthouse and fell asleep in my apartment downstairs.

At around 5:45 AM Alaska time at sunrise I heard pounding on the thick concrete/ insulated ceiling panel floor above me, which is a sign that my dad needs me right now which rarely happened, so I grabbed my pants, still covered in blood, and ran up to my dads penthouse.

The holy Spirit was prompting my heart to be on alert and to pray, so I did and walked into my dads living room expecting the worst (he has many physical ailments). He greeted me with exclamations of cursing to the world for what was unfolding on television. As I realized what was happening and I began to pray about the subject, just then the second jet slammed into the world trade Center and I immediately had a vision.

I looked out of my dads glass french doors from the living room to the patio and saw as if I could look into the throne room of God, like a window had opened to heaven, and here is what was transpiring in heaven at that exact moment...

"I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, “My blood, Father, My blood! My blood! My blood!” Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel fly with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do in the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, “Hold! hold! hold! hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads.” {CET 102.1}

So many things were happening that day. With the vision and the prompting of the Holy Spirit, I was shown that when the judgment of the dead had been completed, the angels were under orders (for they do nothing without God's orders) to complete their mission when these things foretold in prophecy took place (yes 9/11 was prophesied by the Spirit of Prophecy see blog). Jesus pleaded with the Father to extend our probation a little longer because the majority of people within His church had not been sealed.

This event was also foretold in Revelation Chapter 7;

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Then we see the sealing of the 144,000 in the rest of Chapter 7.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

This vision was given to me to warn the church that the dead have been judged and we are now in real time being witnessed in the judgment before the heavenly universe. We are Laodecia; the Judged people.

(for other proofs that wont be dealt with here go to my blog http://godheldthefourwinds.blogspot.com/ )

We as Adventists know that Judgment of the dead began in 1844, when on the Day of Atonement Jesus entered the most Holy place.

We as a church also understand that "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" first! (Amos 3:7) This is a law of prophecy, God gives a prophet to give the prophetic vision or dream, then he sends someone else to witness the fulfillment. This must take place or the whole of prophecy fails.

"We are now living in the great day of atonement. In the typical service, while the high priest was making the atonement for Israel, all were required to afflict their souls by repentance of sin and humiliation before the Lord, lest they be cut off from among the people. In like manner, all who would have their names retained in the book of life should now, in the few remaining days of their probation, afflict their souls before God by sorrow for sin and true repentance. There must be deep, faithful searching of heart. The light, frivolous spirit indulged by so many professed Christians must be put away. There is earnest warfare before all who would subdue the evil tendencies that strive for the mastery. The work of preparation is an individual work. We are not saved in groups. The purity and devotion of one will not offset the want of these qualities in another. Though all nations are to pass in judgment before God, yet He will examine the case of each individual with as close and searching scrutiny as if there were not another being upon the earth. Everyone must be tested and found without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. Solemn are the scenes connected with the closing work of the atonement. Momentous are the interests involved therein. The judgment is now passing in the sanctuary above. For many years this work has been in progress. Soon—none know how soon—it will pass to the cases of the living. In the awful presence of God our lives are to come up in review. At this time above all others it behooves every soul to heed the Saviour’s admonition: “Watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.” Mark 13:33. {CCh 348.5}
When the work of the investigative judgment closes, the destiny of all will have been decided for life or death. Probation is ended a short time before the appearing of the Lord in the clouds of heaven. Christ in the Revelation, looking forward to that time, declares: “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:11, 12. {CCh 349.1}
The righteous and the wicked will still be living upon the earth in their mortal state—men will be planting and building, eating and drinking, all unconscious that the final, irrevocable decision has been pronounced in the sanctuary above. {CCh 349.2}
Silently, unnoticed as the midnight thief, will come the decisive hour which marks the fixing of every man’s destiny, the final withdrawal of mercy’s offer to guilty men.621 {CCh 349.3}

Though the majority have no clue they are being judged right now, we are, and God had to warn someone or it could not take place. No one knew when it was going to be but He had to show one of His own when it happened in order to be accomplished in perfect respect to His laws of prophetic interpretation. The word says He will do nothing without revealing it first. I happen to be the one who was shown, I praise God for this.

In this judgment God tries to prepare us to stand before Him without an intercessor after probation has ended.

I'm sure there will be a lot of questions, so I will reserve the majority of information to answer your questions.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/06/12 03:53 AM

Just so you get an idea of how many people have accepted this vision that God gave me, do a Google search "9/11 God held the four winds" or any combination similar and you will see dozens of website that have sprung up since I fist shared this vision over ten years ago. I have not read most of their interpretations of this comprehension but they are none the less still there to view.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/06/12 08:38 AM

Notice Revelation chapter 7 verse 2 quoted above says;

"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Then comes the sealing of the the 144,000 for the Living God.

Well angels descend from heaven, Gethsemane is to the East of Jerusalem down a steep embankment, so the angel of the Lord Ascends from Gethsemane to the east where the Miphkad altar was for the service if the cleansing with the ashes of the Red Heifer. Miphkad means place of numbering. Think about it.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 02:55 AM

"Christ’s visible presence was about to be withdrawn from the disciples, but a new endowment of power was to be theirs. The Holy Spirit was to be given them in its fullness, sealing them for their work. “Behold,” the Saviour said, “I send the promise of My Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49. “For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.” “Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:5, 8. {AA 30.2}

Would this not mean that the disciples were judged first before the rest of the world? They could not receive the gift without first being judged. But this still does not mean that they were perfected yet. Many issues arose after the day of Pentecost to continue to perfect them.

If the disciples could be sealed before the time of trouble then why does men like Mt Man say the sealing can not take place until after the Sunday law is enforced when probation for God's church ends?

"Satan is now using every device in this sealing time to keep the minds of God’s people from the present truth and to cause them to waver. I saw a covering that God was drawing over His people to protect them in the time of trouble; and every soul that was decided on the truth and was pure in heart was to be covered with the covering of the Almighty. {EW 43.2}

"The sealing time is very short, and will soon be over. Now is the time, while the four angels are holding the four winds, to make our calling and election sure. {EW 58.2}

Just before we entered it [the time of trouble], we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:968 (1846). {LDE 228.4}

We are being judged right now to see who will be sealed to receive the later rain. So many people inside our church have no idea what is going on right now, but take me on in this point as if it is their duty... Shame on them.
Posted By: Charity

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 04:06 AM

So where are we in relation to the 'little time of trouble'. That's future isn't it?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:09 AM

We are currently in the little time of trouble since Sept 11, 2001 when the judgment of the dead was complete and the four winds were about to be let loose. but Jesus pleaded with the Father to extend our probation because very few people were ready inside the church. He pleaded to the Father His blood of Atonement for us and we were given an extension of mercy for us to be sealed.

This heavenly scene had been predicted in Rev 7 and in the Spirit of Prophecy, so it's not a made up scenario, but was in fulfillment of scripture.

Right now the 144,000 are being sealed.

Chapter 10—The Little Time of Trouble
A Time of Trouble Before Probation Closes
On page 33 [of Early Writings] is given the following:

“... At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully.” {LDE 143.1}

As you know Brother Mark, the editors of Last Day Events used notes made by Mrs. White on this issue to conclude...

This view was given in 1847 when there were but very few of the Advent brethren observing the Sabbath... “The commencement of that time of trouble,” here mentioned, does not refer to the time when the plagues shall begin to be poured out, but to a short period just before they are poured out, while Christ is in the sanctuary. At that time, while the work of salvation is closing, trouble will be coming on the earth, and the nations will be angry, yet held in check so as not to prevent the work of the third angel.—Early Writings, 85, 86 (1854). {LDE 143.2}

This fits perfectly with what God showed me. The later rain is swelling and as soon as Satan is revealed as angel light to deceive the world and lead them into perdition, this is when the Later rain will fall in force, the Loud cry of the third angels message< Babylon has fallen and inhabited BY DEMONS. Then the false Sabbath/ Mark of the beast will be enforced and everyone will chose one side or the other and after everyone has been sealed for God or for Satan the plagues will fall which is Jacobs time of great tribulation. The 144,000 will stand before the Father without an intercessor then, Just as Jesus did in the Garden.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:30 AM

I was shown that Mrs. White did not share the full context of the little time of trouble because of the way men delay being prepared. They say to themselves "we have time, the little time of trouble is not here yet".

So everything she wrote about this preparation of the 144,000 can only be found in retrospect after God brought us here. That is why I was given this message to say "we are there NOW".

I have been so blessed in sharing this with others.

For God will do nothing unless He share it with His Prophets first.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:40 AM

See my Blog http://godheldthefourwinds.blogspot.com/

‘How comes the word that I have declared that New York is to be swept away by a tidal wave? This I have never said. I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story, “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of his mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we can not imagine.’
{Review and Herald, July 5, 1906}

is there any significance to the words chosen when she stated these will be ‘thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power’?

I was led to scripture for the answer; it is found in Judges 7:13. "And when Gideon had (secretly) come, there was a (Midianite) man telling a dream to his companion. He said, “I have had a dream: To my surprise, a loaf of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian; it came to a tent and struck it so that it fell and overturned, and the tent collapsed”.

In the very next chapter of Judges, verse 17 we find the fulfillment of the dream;

"...then he (Gideon) tore down the tower of Penuel and killed the men of the city."

The tower wasn’t in the camp of the Midianites, where Gideon went to battle that night. It was in the city of Penuel, who had sympathetic relations with the tribes of Midian and denied the sword of the Lord, and Gideon, not providing support for God's army. The Barley loaf rolled through the camp of Midian, and struck the tower of the traitors in Penuel!

Here’s food for thought. The ‘tower’ of Penuel was built on the place that Jacob had wrestled with the LORD and said “I have seen God face to face”, Penuel means ‘Face of God’. This was the time of Jacobs trouble.

The towers of New York were not in ‘Babylon’ for we know that term scripturally is mainly used for the Papacy and the fallen churches, but they stood in a town highly controlled by and sympathetic to the Harlot of Rome, full of the 'daughters' or fallen churches that adhere to her doctrines and fornicate with the kings of the earth.

Saint Peters Cathedral, the oldest Catholic parish in New York (cornerstone laid in 1786), in the shadow of the World Trade Center, was only slightly damaged by the landing gear of one of the planes, which fell through the roof and landed before their altar. The strongest representatives for the Papacy in America are in the Archdiocese of New York, and the last Archbishop of New York, Cardinal ‘O Connor, orchestrated the ecumenical movement uniting the Lutheran and Evangelical Protestants with the Papacy.

(See. http://www.leaderu.com/ect/ectmenu.html, http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontif...aration_en.html )

This Ecumenical agreement was the beginning of the fulfillment of this writing from the Spirit of Prophecy;

‘When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near.’
{Testimonies for the Church, Volume Five, page 451, paragraph 1, Chapter Title: The Coming Crisis}

The whole story of Gideon and the army that God called to destroy His enemies is full of end time imagery. So full in fact one could write a whole book on the parallels between Gideon’s Army and the 144,000. Just a few will be addressed here.

What was the sign that God gave Gideon as to who He wanted in His army? “Everyone who laps from the water with his tongue, as a dog laps, you shall set apart by himself” (Judges 7; 5). Just as the 144,000 have the same characteristics as the 300, In the same respect those that God wants in His end time army also have the character of the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15; 21-28. who after pursuing the LORD relentlessly and being tested by Him then answered…“Yes Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith!” They understand that they are dust and have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

What 3 instruments did Gideon give to the 300 men?

1. A trumpet; warning of the end of judgment.

2. A potters vessel; that they were to smash as in Isaiah 30; 14. This signifies the professed church having been judged. Isaiah 30 also was quoted to Mrs. White in the next vision about New York.

3. And lamps; like the five wise virgins who have an extra measure of oil and awake from their slumber (see; Red Heifer vision) full of the Holy Spirit.

They even pursued their enemies to the river Jordon, which is a symbol for death.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:32 PM

The visions Mrs White had about the buildings in New York being thrown down said “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth.

September 11 2001 was the beginning of the Terrible Shaking.

The Seventh Day Adventist Church had been "Shaken Mightily" before but this event would be a sign that it would intensify and EVERYTHING that can be shaken would be shaken. "I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen, and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans."{CCh 338.5} which literally interpreted means 'the Judged people'.

Everything God showed me that day and since 9/11 was showing that we are standing in the judgment and the terrible shaking is here, which will lead to the loud cry in the later Rain.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:36 PM

Immediately after the Terrible Shaking that we are now going through that has not yet reached it's height, Mrs White in the same vision saw...

"Said the angel: “List ye!” [Listen!]

This is when the 144,000 are numbered at the Altar of self sacrifice, Miphkad, the place of numbering.

"Soon I heard a voice that sounded like many musical instruments, all in perfect strains, sweet and harmonious. It surpassed any music I had ever heard. It seemed to be so full of mercy, compassion, and elevating, holy joy. It thrilled through my whole being. Said the angel: “Look ye!” My attention was then turned to the company I had seen, who were mightily shaken. I was shown those whom I had before seen weeping and praying with agony of spirit. The company of guardian angels around them had been doubled, and they were clothed with an armor from their head to their feet. They moved in exact order, firmly, like a company of soldiers. Their countenances expressed the severe conflict which they had endured, the agonizing struggle they had passed through. Yet their features, marked with severe internal anguish, now shone with the light and glory of heaven. They had obtained the victory, and it called forth from them the deepest gratitude, and holy, sacred joy." {CCh 339.1

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/08/12 05:45 PM

See here where she says...

"The mighty shaking has commenced and will go on, and all will be shaken out who are not willing to take a bold and unyielding stand for the truth, and to sacrifice for God and His cause. ... {CET 107.3}

But then in another writing she says...

The messengers of the cross must arm themselves with watchfulness and prayer, and move forward in faith and courage, working always in the name of Jesus. They must have confidence in their Leader; for troublous times are before us. The judgments of God are abroad in the land. Calamities follow one another in rapid succession. Soon God is to rise out of His place to shake terribly the earth, and to punish the wicked for their iniquity. Then He will stand up in behalf of His people, and will give them His protecting care. He will throw His everlasting arms about them, to shield them from all harm. {GW 264.4}

So what I have been shown is correct. The shaking has been going on since the days of Mrs White, but since the destruction in New York we are now in the time of the Terrible shaking that will escalate even more till the end.

This what our Lord showed me last night. Thank you Father for this piece of the puzzle, you are so good to us. Please protect us through what is about to happen. In the name of Jesus amen.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/09/12 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
. . .
‘How comes the word that I have declared that New York is to be swept away by a tidal wave? This I have never said. I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story, “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of his mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we can not imagine.’
{Review and Herald, July 5, 1906}

is there any significance to the words chosen when she stated these will be ‘thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power’?

James, do you think this passage has an application?
Quote:
Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/09/12 10:48 PM

Exactly Brother Mark. I used to use that quote but was opposed so vehemently because of it's historical applications to Babylon destroying Israel.

I tried to argue that it is significant for that reason but they (Local Pastors) argued that It would be misconstrued that I am saying we as Israel would be destroyed... Bla bla bla

I know this is significant because it is relative directly to the changing of the guard so to speak. We are in the time of the Terrible shaking and those who are shaken out will be replaced by new converts.

In this, just before what you quoted if you look, it is about the end of judgment... 24 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have made your guilt to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your deeds your sins appear—because you have come to remembrance, you shall be taken in hand. 25 And you, O profane wicked one, prince of Israel, whose day has come, the time of your final punishment.

But it's main context to our present day application is the judgment of our nation, America. We have been weighed in the balance as a nation. The protestants of America have stretched their hands across the abyss and clasped hands with the Papacy and Spiritualism and this opens the door for what Mrs White called the "wonderful working of Satan and the end is near".

So this is about the shaking and judgment of Israel just as my God showed me, but they didn't want to hear that and attacked me for claiming this. The leaders of our church better get their heads right, but instead go to war with the word and do stupid things like say it's OK now to baptize homosexuals or Ordain Women. How dare they try to change God's word.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/09/12 11:27 PM

"The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification is a document created by and agreed to by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Lutheran World Federation in 1999, as a result of extensive ecumenical dialogue. It states that the churches now share "a common understanding of our justification by God's grace through faith in Christ." To the parties involved, this essentially resolves the conflict over the nature of justification which was at the root of the Protestant Reformation. The Churches acknowledged that the excommunications relating to the doctrine of justification set forth by the Council of Trent do not apply to the teachings of the Lutheran churches set forth in the text; likewise, the churches acknowledged that the condemnations set forth in the Lutheran Confessions do not apply to the Catholic teachings on justification set forth in the document.

This was signed in New York in 1999 and began to fulfill this prophecy in the Spirit of Prophecy...

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with Spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and Republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan, and that the end is near." —Testimonies for the Church 5:451. {ChS 160.4}

Then 9/11 happened in the same US city that this agreement was signed.

This is how America honored pope Benedict in 2008, at taxpayers expense...

These banners were 40 feet tall. Notice the equal sign between the popes name which is larger letters above the title 'Christ our Hope'.

This was after he went and met with the president and celebrated his birthday with him in the white house. Pope Benedict then pronounced a 'blessing' in the White house and he and the president announced a joint statement that the Catholic Church for some reason called the "final Holy See- US joint declaration".

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedi...0080416_en.html

I'm still baffled why it was called that.

The point I'm making is this... The progression of our faith came from the east and the blessings of our faith being established in America is indisputable. We are the Lamb Like beast with two horns, the great blessings are going to go away for America because of this union. We are there brother. The second coming of Jesus is literally at the door.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 01:05 AM

"We are approaching the end of this earth’s history, and Satan is working as never before. He is striving to act as director of the Christian world. With an intensity that is marvelous he is working with his lying wonders. Satan is represented as walking about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He desires to embrace the whole world in his confederacy. Hiding his deformity under the garb of Christianity, he assumes the attributes of a Christian, and claims to be Christ Himself."—Manuscript Releases 8:346 (1901). {LDE 155.1}

The pope acts as director of the Christian world who claims to be Christ Himself. Vicarius Filie Dei= In place of the Son of God.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 01:10 AM

"I saw that the two-horned beast (America) had a dragon’s mouth, and that his power was in his head (President), and that the decree would go out of his mouth. Then I saw the Mother of Harlots (papacy); that the mother was not the daughters, but separate and distinct from them. She has had her day, and it is past, and her daughters, the Protestant sects, were the next to come on the stage and act out the same mind that the mother had when she persecuted the saints. I saw that as the mother has been declining in power, the daughters had been growing, and soon they will exercise the power once exercised by the mother. {SpM 1.4}

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 03:31 AM

James, in the book Last Day Events, a 1992 compilation of Ellen White’s end time statements there’s a chapter called “The Little Time of Trouble”. It starts with the famous quote from Early Writings page 33: “At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully,” and then gives Ellen White’s explanation of what she meant. Following that there is material arranged topically describing various events that will occur during that period. As you’re able have a look at these. The compilers applied all of these to the future but if the little time of trouble is here, we should we be seeing many of these taking place now. Which of them do you see?

Take the statement from EW p.33 itself for example. You say the Holy Spirit is being poured out since 9/11. I agree that individuals can receive it now, but I don't see a corporate manifestation like Pentecost. Are you seeing a certain remnant of people filled with of the Holy Ghost, proclaiming the Sabbath more fully?

Where do you put us in The Shaking vision? Do you think we are in that time of The Shaking vision where the latter rain is being poured out and the armies of God have taken the field? If so, where are the enraged nominal denominations, the persecution, the signs and wonders etc? Isn't the first phase of the shaking complete when the little time of trouble starts and the armies of God take the field?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 08:56 AM

You are right, what we are going through now is like Jesus breathing on the disciples the Holy Spirit before He ascended to heaven, not the "greater than Pentecost" message of the Later rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit. But it is still the Holy Spirit giving gifts to receive this faith showing men the path to redemption. So many powerful ministers are being prepared, this is going to be a war in faith.

"The talents that Christ entrusts to His church represent especially the gifts and blessings imparted by the Holy Spirit. “To one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will.” 1 Corinthians 12:8-11. All men do not receive the same gifts, but to every servant of the Master some gift of the Spirit is promised. {COL 327.1}
Before He left His disciples, Christ “breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.” John 20:22. Again He said, “Behold, I send the promise of My Father upon you.” Luke 24:49. But not until after the ascension was the gift received in its fullness. Not until through faith and prayer the disciples had surrendered themselves fully for His working was the outpouring of the Spirit received. Then in a special sense the goods of heaven were committed to the followers of Christ. “When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” Ephesians 4:8. “Unto every one of us is given grace, according to the measure of the gift of Christ,” the Spirit “dividing to every man severally as He will.” Ephesians 4:7; 1 Corinthians 12:11. The gifts are already ours in Christ, but their actual possession depends upon our reception of the Spirit of God. {COL 327.2}

Just like before Pentecost, answers to mysteries are being revealed in our present real time judgment. A preparation of the Sabbath of rest for the earth.

So many people view the judgment as something we don't experience, but I'm here to tell you if you are not part of the experience then you are asleep. We should be on our faces in sincere repentance to be prepared to stand before the wrath of God without an intercessor. This is what the Garden of Gethsemane experience is for.

"Of the suffering Saviour Jehovah Himself declared through Zechariah, “Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, and against the Man that is My Fellow.” Zechariah 13:7. As the substitute and surety for sinful man, Christ was to suffer under divine justice. He was to understand what justice meant. He was to know what it means for sinners to stand before God without an intercessor." {PK 691.3}

This is the preparation for the later rain. Drinking the cup, baptized in the baptism. This is something we must witness, in our hearts, to prepare us to actually stand the day probation ends.

"But the blessed Jesus will come to us in no other character than the meek and lowly Crucified One. We must partake of His self-denial and suffering here if we would take the crown hereafter...." {OFC 110.1}

The later rain will not be poured out in force until Satan is revealed as an angel of light and the loud cry goes out to warn the world that what they are witnessing is Satan and his angels, not the Apostles and Popes and loved ones that they claim to be.

The very sad thing about this whole issue brother, is how few there are who are awake to see.

I am seeing amazing things in the truth which are having a significant effect on my Character, like a crash course in sanctification. I am seeing it, and experiencing it through receiving in faith. Why are so few witnessing this growth in their faith, I cannot say. I would love to show others what God has shown me. We are so asleep in our church it is shameful.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 09:02 AM

I'm sure someone will say or think, we will not know the time of our visitation. But Mrs White says otherwise... "Let not God’s blessing be turned away from us because we know not the time of our visitation. If there are any who do not see and accept the light themselves, let them not stand in the way of others. Let it not be said of this highly favored people, as of the Jews when the good news of the kingdom was preached to them: “Ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.” {5T 728.1}

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 09:34 AM

"Our work now is to prepare for those mansions that God is preparing for those who love Him and keep His commandments.... The Lord Jesus will enlarge every mind and heart for the reception of the Holy Spirit...." {UL 151.4}

This is the preparation Holy Spirit breath we are to go through to receive the powerful day of refreshing.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
James, in the book Last Day Events, a 1992 compilation of Ellen White’s end time statements there’s a chapter called “The Little Time of Trouble”. It starts with the famous quote from Early Writings page 33: “At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully,” and then gives Ellen White’s explanation of what she meant. Following that there is material arranged topically describing various events that will occur during that period. As you’re able have a look at these. The compilers applied all of these to the future but if the little time of trouble is here, we should we be seeing many of these taking place now. Which of them do you see?

Notice here that she uses the term 'Holy Ghost' not specifically 'Later Rain'.

“At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully,” Early Writings page 33

And there she said 'More fully', not spoken in the 'complete' sense. It is the awakening of the wise virgins. Now is the time to get the extra measure of oil at the Olive press Gethsemane.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 11:17 AM

Matthew 25:4-7 "but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. 5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and (or) slept. 6 But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves...’ And the door was shut.

Like the wise virgins, we are in the time of the getting the extra flasks of oil and soon will be trimming our wicks making the lamps brighter, this represents the later rain. There is a preparation to be done in the remnant. There is a progression through these end time events but it is speeding up like a train. "Get ready" is what the angels are crying.

The early Advent 1844 movement was the midnight cry for their generation, but it is to be repeated in a more complete sense in the last days. We know a more complete picture of the plan of salvation and have no excuse not to exercise faith. In the land of the free and beautiful how many truly exercise faith? Faithfully flabby. But there is a remnant who are faithful and they will soon be revealed by the revelation of Christ in us at that powerful day.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 08:44 PM

Exactly Brother Mark. I used to use that quote [Ez. 21:29] but was opposed so vehemently because of it's historical applications to Babylon destroying Israel. . . .
But it's main context to our present day application is the judgment of our nation, America. We have been weighed in the balance as a nation.

I agree with the above. The issue is did 9/11 mark the point where America was weighed in the balance. Ellen White's quoting of Ezekiel gives us the picture that God will 'turn and overturn' our metropolitan skyscrapers and mansions when the time comes without relenting until Babylon is destroyed.

So James, I don't want to reject any new light on one hand but I don't want to see a fulfillment where none exists. 9/11 may be the point fulfilling the vision in Revelation 7 where the angels are told to hold the winds back but is it safe to go beyond that by reading less into Ellen White's statements on the skyscrapers of NY than is there. Her description of turning and overturning is broader than what occurred on 9/11.

If that's so then both of us should shift our focus from 9/11 to the 'overwhelming surprize' that's just around the corner. 9/11 is a wake-up call to what lies ahead. I've believed for years, well before 9/11 that God is 'measuring us'. The SOP assures us the judgment is underway in God's house.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 09:53 PM

You know, I would probably agree with that statement Brother Mark if I had not experienced what God led me to see that day.

But please let me continue to make this point systematically a little longer.

The second vision Mrs. White had about 9/11 was dated August 23, 1906, in which she stated;

‘In the night I was, I thought, in a room but not in my own house. I was in a city, where I knew not, and I heard explosion after explosion. I rose up quickly in bed, and saw from my window large balls of fire. Jetting out were sparks, in the form of arrows (see Picture; the moment this happened is when I had my vision), and buildings were being consumed, and in a very few minutes the entire block of buildings was falling and the screeching and mournful groans came distinctly to my ears. I cried out, in my raised position, to learn what was happening: “Where am I? And where are our family circle?” Then I awoke. But I could not tell where I was for I was in another place than home. I said, Oh Lord, where am I and what shall I do? It was a voice that spoke, "Be not afraid. Nothing shall harm you”.

‘I was instructed that destruction hath gone forth upon cities. The word of the Lord will be fulfilled. Isaiah 29:19-24 was repeated. I dared not move, not knowing where I was. I cried unto the Lord, What does it mean? These representations of destruction were repeated. “Where am I?” "In scenes I have represented that which will be; but warn My people to cease from putting their trust in men who are not obedient to my warnings and who despise My reproof, for the day of the Lord is right upon the world when evidence shall be made sure. Those who have followed the voices that would turn things upside down will themselves be turned where they cannot see (turning and overturning; see 1st vision), but will be as blind men” (like the men of Sodom just before its destruction).’

‘These words were given me from Isaiah 30: "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, “See not”; and to the prophets, “Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits”.” [Isaiah 30:8-15 quoted.] I was instructed that light had been given me and that I had written under special light the Lord had imparted.’--Ms. 126, 1906. [Diary, August 23, 27, 1906.]

There are several points that validate this vision as being very important and connected to New York on 9/11;

First: ‘explosion after explosion’ shows there would be two explosions, one after another.

(She even used the root word Jet in the next verse.)

Second: ‘the entire block of buildings was falling’; it wasn’t just World Trade Center towers 1&2 that fell in New York that day; they took the whole block with them.

Third: the word ‘cities’ is used here; let us remember that Washington D.C. was also hit that day.

Fourth; ‘Isaiah 29; 19-24 was repeated’, when God repeats something it is very important to pay attention to it! It is here quoted…

(19) ‘Once more the humble will rejoice in the LORD; the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. (20) The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down.(21) those who with a word make a man out to be guilty, who ensnare the defender in court and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice. (22) Therefore this is what the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, says to the house of Jacob: "No longer will Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale. (23) When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.(24) Those who are wayward in spirit will gain understanding; those who complain will accept instruction”.’

This shows the sealing of the children of God in the last days.

Fifth; ‘Evidence will be made sure’ I believe this not only points to the fulfillment of this and all subsequent prophecies, but also bear in mind God next said this is to be written in a table and He talks about the Law. The Ten Commandments will be written on the hearts of those that are prepared for the latter rain as written in 2 Corinthians 3; 3. They will cry with a loud voice and the evidence will be made sure.

Sixth; ‘Isaiah 30’ was quoted. The whole chapter of Isaiah 30 is about the end times; the apostasy in the church, the turning away from the prophetic testimonies, a call to repentance and Sabbath, the out pouring of the latter rain and most notably it has this. Verse 25; “And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. It then ends with the coming of the Lord!

Seventh; she had been told by God that she has written under ‘special light’. If there was ever a prophecy to pay attention to in the testimonies it is this one!

Brother Mark, if this is about 9/11 as my God through His Holy Spirit has shown me, then would this not be one of the most important fulfillment's of prophecy in our time?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 10:09 PM

The last vision that Ellen White had written and this time directly mentioned New York that I would like to draw attention to was written in 1909 and is found in; Testimonies for the Church Volume 9 in the chapter which begins on page 11.

‘On one occasion, when in New York City, I was in the night season (This what she calls her dreams from God) called upon to behold buildings rising story after story toward heaven. These buildings were warranted to be fireproof, and they were erected to glorify the owners and builders. Higher and still higher these buildings rose, and in them the most costly material was used. Those to whom these buildings belonged were not asking themselves: "How can we best glorify God?" The Lord was not in their thoughts.’
‘I thought: "Oh, that those who are thus investing their means could see their course as God sees it! They are piling up magnificent buildings, but how foolish in the sight of the Ruler of the universe is their planning and devising. They are not studying with all the powers of heart and mind how they may glorify God. They have lost sight of this, the first duty of man.’
‘As these lofty buildings went up, the owners rejoiced with ambitious pride that they had money to use in gratifying self and provoking the envy of their neighbors. Much of the money that they thus invested had been obtained through exaction, through grinding down the poor. They forgot that in heaven an account of every business transaction is kept; every unjust deal, every fraudulent act, is there recorded. The time is coming when in their fraud and insolence men will reach a point that the Lord will not permit them to pass, and they will learn that there is a limit to the forbearance of Jehovah.’
The scene that next passed before me was an alarm of fire. Men looked at the lofty and supposedly fire-proof buildings and said: "They are perfectly safe." But these buildings were consumed as if made of pitch. The fire engines could do nothing to stay the destruction. The firemen were unable to operate the engines.
‘I am instructed that when the Lord's time comes, should no change have taken place in the hearts of proud, ambitious human beings, men will find that the hand that had been strong to save will be strong to destroy. No earthly power can stay the hand of God. No material can be used in the erection of buildings that will preserve them from destruction when God's appointed time comes to send retribution on men for their disregard of His law and for their selfish ambition.’

If ever there was a prophecy that directly points to 9/11 this is it. Just watch the videos about the firefighters during that terrible situation. They were so powerless to stay the destruction, they didn’t know what to do since the fire was so high up they couldn’t reach it with their equipment. Then, after just a few short minutes, the unthinkable happened… Both buildings came crashing down and many of the firefighters lost their lives.

I remember while watching the scene hearing the announcer on the news channel saying, "they are perfectly safe because they are fireproof" then they both came down like the atoms that held them together dissolved into dust.
Posted By: kland

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/10/12 11:52 PM

Seems like I addressed this before, but do you think Ellen White white was writing in a symbolic type style, or speaking as a common person? Explosion after explosion implies to me multiple explosions rather than a symbolic "is fallen, is fallen" language. And for you to make point of "jet" in "jetting out", why wouldn't she just say an airplane crashed into buildings? Was she writing in some unusual way? And destruction of cities implies more to me than just a few buildings in one city. Whether that's what she saw or not, I don't know, but the quotes you listed doesn't appear to coincide with what happened at 9/11.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/11/12 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: kland
Seems like I addressed this before, but do you think Ellen White white was writing in a symbolic type style, or speaking as a common person? Explosion after explosion implies to me multiple explosions rather than a symbolic "is fallen, is fallen" language. And for you to make point of "jet" in "jetting out", why wouldn't she just say an airplane crashed into buildings? Was she writing in some unusual way? And destruction of cities implies more to me than just a few buildings in one city. Whether that's what she saw or not, I don't know, but the quotes you listed doesn't appear to coincide with what happened at 9/11.

In the context of these writing from Mrs White, she was first addressing people claiming that she said New York was going to be destroyed by a tidal wave. She said that they had misquoted her and were wrong. She said she had shared with others that she saw the destruction but did not know in particular what was coming to do the destruction. Then she repeated in this writing what she had commented about before, that when these buildings were thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power this would begin the fulfillment of Rev 18.

If we take this seriously, and suppose the destruction of the twin towers was the beginning of this destruction of the cities... look at the bible quotes she makes along with this prophecy...this is the point that everyone seems to skip over... Why did God have her quote those bible texts?

‘These words were given me from Isaiah 30: "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, “See not”; and to the prophets, “Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits”.” [Isaiah 30:8-15 quoted.] I was instructed that light had been given me and that I had written under special light the Lord had imparted.’--Ms. 126, 1906.

This is a special message for God's end time faithful who will witness the wicked destroyed both in the world and from out of the church.

Also These writings were from 1906-09, about 50 years before Jets were in use. I didn't mean to draw so much attention to that point actually, it was a passing thought.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/11/12 05:18 AM

In answer to your other question Kland, She was using straight forward language but without coming right out and giving the whole meaning semi-encoded so to speak.

This is a common theme of the Spirit of Prophecy. Give just enough information and clues so when the events take place those who are seeing the fulfillment will have just enough evidence to prove it.

There are hidden clues like this throughout her writings.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/11/12 07:49 AM

9/11 was not only a milestone in the rising 'anger of nations', one of the signs Jesus gave for the end, but it also was a taste of what is ahead on a much grander scale.

The fact that the whole contest behind 9/11 revolves around the controversy between Isaac and Ishmael, the ultimate diversion of Satan's to get men to focus on literal Israel in fulfillment of prophecy, should at least awaken curiosity from God's people. I was inspired to this cause.

Today's false prophets are saying literal Israel is who we need to physically defend because of the biblical prophecies that are being misapplied to them. America is fulfilling prophecy in this Satanic diversion and supporting it with billions of dollars per year.

The fact that we're now committing torture to get answers and all of the loss of civil liberties can all be traced to that one day in New York.

In other words, we as a nation are paying for this popular misapplication of scripture by having it fulfill itself, an ultimate delusion.

God allows men to suffer under the delusions they build against His truth. The policy of the United States to support the overthrow of Palestine by supporting Israel is false doctrine based prophetic interpretation.

This issue, compounded on the fulfillment of the ecumenical movement prophecies, shows where we are in the scope of the end times more precise than any other element in current events.

Looking down through the ages to the close of time, Peter was inspired to outline conditions that would exist in the world just prior to the second coming of Christ. “There shall come in the last days scoffers,” he wrote, “walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” But “when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3. Not all, however, would be ensnared by the enemy’s devices. As the end of all things earthly should approach, there would be faithful ones able to discern the signs of the times. While a large number of professing believers would deny their faith by their works, there would be a remnant who would endure to the end. {AA 535.2}

"With rapid steps we are approaching this period. When Protestant churches shall unite with the secular power to sustain a false religion, for opposing which their ancestors endured the fiercest persecution, then will the papal sabbath be enforced by the combined authority of church and state. There will be a national apostasy, which will end only in national ruin.—Manuscript 51, 1899. {Ev 235.1}

Not until the Sunday law will the ultimate desolation come, of which 9/11 was a foreshadow of. The time of preparation is now.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/12/12 12:36 AM

Would you guys do me the honor of reading this dream I had?

http://whentheycrypeaceandsafety.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-dreamed-of-massive-wall.html

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/12/12 08:05 PM

I noticed something unusual about this quote you posted above James. Look at the highlighted parts:
Quote:

In the night I was, I thought, in a room but not in my own house. I was in a city, where I knew not, and I heard expression after expression. I rose up quickly in bed, and saw from my window large balls of fire. Jetting out were sparks, in the form of arrows, and buildings were being consumed, and in a very few minutes the entire block of buildings was falling and the screeching and mournful groans came distinctly to my ears. I cried out, in my raised position, to learn what was happening: Where am I? And where are our family circle? Then I awoke. But I could not tell where I was for I was in another place than home. I said, Oh Lord, where am I and what shall I do? It was a voice that spoke, "Be not afraid. Nothing shall harm you." {11MR 361.1}

I was instructed that destruction hath gone forth upon cities. The word of the Lord will be fulfilled. Isaiah 29:19-24 was repeated. I dared not move, not knowing where I was. I cried unto the Lord, What does it mean? These representations of destruction were repeated. Where am I? "In scenes I have represented that which will be; but warn My people to cease from putting their trust in men who are not obedient to my warnings and who despise My reproof, for the day of the Lord is right upon the world when evidence shall be made sure. Those who have followed the voices that would turn things upside down will themselves be turned where they cannot see, but will be as blind men.

One thing I noticed is that in this vision she sees an “entire block” of buildings fall. Sounds similar to NYC/9/11 doesn’t it?

But the thing that arrested my attention is the repetition of the vision of destruction. If you look above she’s sleeping at first when she gets the first vision of destruction. Then she wakes up but still doesn’t know where she is and the same vision of destruction is repeated. Why?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/12/12 08:12 PM

There’s a similar curious interlude and repetition that occurs in the sealing vision from EW p.36 forward and LS p.116 forward. Notice the highlighted parts where the interlude/repetition occurs:
Quote:
At the commencement of the holy Sabbath, Jan. 5, 1849, we engaged in prayer with Brother Belden's family at Rocky Hill, Conn., and the Holy Ghost fell upon us. I was taken off in vision to the most holy place, where I saw Jesus still interceding for Israel. . .

I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. . .

Then my attending angel directed me to the city again, where I saw four angels winging their way to the gate of the city. They were just presenting the golden card to the angel at the gate, when I saw another angel flying swiftly from the direction of the most excellent glory, and crying with a loud voice to the other angels, and waving something up and down in his hand. I asked my attending angel for an explanation of what I saw. He told me that I could see no more then, but he would shortly show me what those things that I then saw meant. {LS 118.1}

Sabbath afternoon one of our number was sick, and requested prayers that he might be healed. We all united in applying to the Physician who never lost a case, and while healing power came down, and the sick was healed, the Spirit fell upon me, and I was taken off in vision. {LS 118.2}

I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, "My blood, Father, My blood! My blood! My blood!" Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do in the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, "Hold! hold! hold! hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads." {LS 118.3}

I asked my accompanying angel the meaning of what I heard, and what the four angels were about to do. He said to me that it was God that restrained the powers, and that He gave His angels charge over things on the earth; that the four angels had power from God to hold the four winds, and that they were about to let them go; but while their hands were loosening, and the four winds were about to blow, the merciful eye of Jesus gazed on the remnant that were not sealed, and He raised His hands to the Father, and pleaded with Him that He had spilled His blood for them. Then another angel was commissioned to fly swiftly to the four angels, and bid them hold, until the servants of God were sealed with the seal of the living God in their foreheads. {LS 119.1}

I don’t necessarily understand all the reasons why the sealing vision has this interlude but the parallel to the 1906 vision of falling buildings suggests to me that 9/11 could be the first phase of it; that the sealing is occurring now; that this is a special respite when the winds of strife are held in check. If that’s so, we should be closely examining ourselves. Also, we should expect a repetition of the destruction of 9/11 in the future but on a larger scale.

As I was studying this I commented to my wife, ‘if I was Al Qaeda, my sights would be on the new world trade center'. And given al-Qaeda's history of simultaneous targeting, along with the Freedom Tower we should expect them to try to bring down as many of America’s skyscrapers at the same time as possible.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/12/12 08:23 PM

What makes Ellen White’s sealing vision especially timely and interesting is the context in which it was given. The editors of Life Sketches give the following background:

Quote:
[Following the return from western New York in September, 1848, Elder and Mrs. White journeyed to Maine, where they held a meeting with the believers, October 20-22. This was the Topsham Conference, where the brethren began praying that a way might be opened for publishing the truths connected with the advent message. A month later they were with "a small company of brethren and sisters," writes elder Joseph Bates in his pamphlet on "the sealing message," "assembled in meeting in Dorchester, near Boston, Mass." "Before the meeting commenced," he continues, "some of us were examining some of the points in the sealing message; some difference of opinion existed about the correctness of the view of the word 'ascending' [See Rev. 7:2], etc."

Elder James White, in an unpublished letter giving his account of this meeting, writes: "We all felt like uniting to ask wisdom from God on the points in dispute; also Brother Bates's duty in writing. We had an exceedingly powerful meeting. Ellen was again taken off in vision. She then began to describe the Sabbath light, which was the sealing truth. Said she: 'it arose from the rising of the sun. It arose back there in weakness, but light after light has shone upon it until the Sabbath truth is clear, weighty, and mighty. Like the sun when it first rises, its rays are cold, but as it comes up, its rays are warming and powerful; so the light and power has increased more and more until its rays are powerful, sanctifying the soul; but, unlike the sun, it will never set. The Sabbath light will be at its brightest when the saints are immortal; it will rise higher and higher until immortality comes.'

"She saw many interesting things about this glorious sealing Sabbath, which I have not time or space to record. She told brother Bates to write the things he had seen and heard, and the blessing of God would attend it."

It was after this vision that Mrs. White informed her husband of his duty to publish, and that as he should advance by faith, success would attend his efforts. (see page 125.)]

The above context suggests that now and during of the next phase of the sealing our duty is to ‘proclaim the Sabbath more fully’. We should be bringing the importance of the Sabbath to the forefront now but during the latter rain the Sabbath will be demonstrated to be the sealing message on a global scale. It is in contrast to the mark of the beast, 666, a human institution, and the bases of a false global system of worship.

I love homosexuals but their lifestyle is unscriptural. When the President takes a position that endorses and promotes this contrary to Scripture, when men think to change the times and laws of God, we know we’re living at the end.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/13/12 12:24 AM

I noticed something unusual about this quote you posted above James. Look at the highlighted parts:
Quote:

In the night I was, I thought, in a room but not in my own house. I was in a city, where I knew not, and I heard expression after expression. I rose up quickly in bed, and saw from my window large balls of fire. Jetting out were sparks, in the form of arrows, and buildings were being consumed, and in a very few minutes the entire block of buildings was falling and the screeching and mournful groans came distinctly to my ears. I cried out, in my raised position, to learn what was happening: Where am I? And where are our family circle? Then I awoke. But I could not tell where I was for I was in another place than home. I said, Oh Lord, where am I and what shall I do? It was a voice that spoke, "Be not afraid. Nothing shall harm you." {11MR 361.1}

I was instructed that destruction hath gone forth upon cities. The word of the Lord will be fulfilled. Isaiah 29:19-24 was repeated. I dared not move, not knowing where I was. I cried unto the Lord, What does it mean? These representations of destruction were repeated. Where am I? "In scenes I have represented that which will be; but warn My people to cease from putting their trust in men who are not obedient to my warnings and who despise My reproof, for the day of the Lord is right upon the world when evidence shall be made sure. Those who have followed the voices that would turn things upside down will themselves be turned where they cannot see, but will be as blind men.

One thing I noticed is that in this vision she sees an “entire block” of buildings fall. Sounds similar to NYC/9/11 doesn’t it?

But the thing that arrested my attention is the repetition of the vision of destruction. If you look above she’s sleeping at first when she gets the first vision of destruction. Then she wakes up but still doesn’t know where she is and the same vision of destruction is repeated. Why?

Wow Brother Mark, out of everyone I have talked online with on this subject the questions you pose are more profoundly associated with the Holy Spirit that speaks to me than anyone else I've talked with. you are closing in.

This element that you are addressing here has not been fully realized but there is something there. I have not received answers to this question yet but have a inkling that it might have to do with a repeating of the events of 9/11 after we are awaken to the reality of this vision.

First she's asleep in a room in a city that was not her own, then she wakes up still in that place not her own, so she awoke in vision in the future still in New York I believe.

The first though of this came to me a month ago while watching the ceremony at ground zero on the one year anniversary of the death of Bin Laden when the new 'World Trade Center One' was celebrated for being the new tallest building in New York and someone in the crowd being interviewed said "this is prophetic, we are coming out of the ashes"...

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/13/12 12:41 AM

There’s a similar curious interlude and repetition that occurs in the sealing vision from EW p.36 forward and LS p.116 forward. Notice the highlighted parts where the interlude/repetition occurs:
Quote:
At the commencement of the holy Sabbath, Jan. 5, 1849, we engaged in prayer with Brother Belden's family at Rocky Hill, Conn., and the Holy Ghost fell upon us. I was taken off in vision to the most holy place, where I saw Jesus still interceding for Israel. . .

I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. . .

Then my attending angel directed me to the city again, where I saw four angels winging their way to the gate of the city. They were just presenting the golden card to the angel at the gate, when I saw another angel flying swiftly from the direction of the most excellent glory, and crying with a loud voice to the other angels, and waving something up and down in his hand. I asked my attending angel for an explanation of what I saw. He told me that I could see no more then, but he would shortly show me what those things that I then saw meant. {LS 118.1}

Sabbath afternoon one of our number was sick, and requested prayers that he might be healed. We all united in applying to the Physician who never lost a case, and while healing power came down, and the sick was healed, the Spirit fell upon me, and I was taken off in vision. {LS 118.2}

I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, "My blood, Father, My blood! My blood! My blood!" Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do in the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, "Hold! hold! hold! hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads." {LS 118.3}

I asked my accompanying angel the meaning of what I heard, and what the four angels were about to do. He said to me that it was God that restrained the powers, and that He gave His angels charge over things on the earth; that the four angels had power from God to hold the four winds, and that they were about to let them go; but while their hands were loosening, and the four winds were about to blow, the merciful eye of Jesus gazed on the remnant that were not sealed, and He raised His hands to the Father, and pleaded with Him that He had spilled His blood for them. Then another angel was commissioned to fly swiftly to the four angels, and bid them hold, until the servants of God were sealed with the seal of the living God in their foreheads. {LS 119.1}

I don’t necessarily understand all the reasons why the sealing vision has this interlude but the parallel to the 1906 vision of falling buildings suggests to me that 9/11 could be the first phase of it; that the sealing is occurring now; that this is a special respite when the winds of strife are held in check. If that’s so, we should be closely examining ourselves. Also, we should expect a repetition of the destruction of 9/11 in the future but on a larger scale.

As I was studying this I commented to my wife, ‘if I was Al Qaeda, my sights would be on the new world trade center'. And given al-Qaeda's history of simultaneous targeting, along with the Freedom Tower we should expect them to try to bring down as many of America’s skyscrapers at the same time as possible.

Hahahaha I was just saying what your wife said to your last post before I read this, awesome.

It is very cool that you recognized the repeating of the visions of the explosions and the holding of the 4 winds which is what I saw in my mind that day in 2001. I had not made that connection yet.

I was prompted to look at all the quotes about holding the 4 winds which was what I saw in my vision that day. Do that study by searching on the White estate site and you will probably see things I haven't seen. This is what I crave, legitimate counsel on my vision connected with what God has shown our church already.

I been daily shown that there are things associated with what God showed me that have not been revealed yet. He is showing us a path to see His warning to our church more clearly so we can make this message powerfully to the rest of our church, which needs to be warned since we need to be ready to warn the world.

(on a personal note; I know that this is the true Spirit of Prophecy, God leads us to comprehension of what He has already inspired the prophets before to share and warn us with. Not the mumbo jumbo of men like Ernie Knolls who after his first dream got off on strange subjects not associated with the previously inspired writings of our faith even though he quoted the Spirit of prophecy over and over without any effective reasoning... mumbo jumbo.. The funny thing is, he became very popular over his Satanically inspired garbage and I on the other hand have been persecuted in our church to no end... Go figure.)

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/13/12 12:54 AM

What makes Ellen White’s sealing vision especially timely and interesting is the context in which it was given. The editors of Life Sketches give the following background:

Quote:
[Following the return from western New York in September, 1848, Elder and Mrs. White journeyed to Maine, where they held a meeting with the believers, October 20-22. This was the Topsham Conference, where the brethren began praying that a way might be opened for publishing the truths connected with the advent message. A month later they were with "a small company of brethren and sisters," writes elder Joseph Bates in his pamphlet on "the sealing message," "assembled in meeting in Dorchester, near Boston, Mass." "Before the meeting commenced," he continues, "some of us were examining some of the points in the sealing message; some difference of opinion existed about the correctness of the view of the word 'ascending' [See Rev. 7:2], etc."

Elder James White, in an unpublished letter giving his account of this meeting, writes: "We all felt like uniting to ask wisdom from God on the points in dispute; also Brother Bates's duty in writing. We had an exceedingly powerful meeting. Ellen was again taken off in vision. She then began to describe the Sabbath light, which was the sealing truth. Said she: 'it arose from the rising of the sun. It arose back there in weakness, but light after light has shone upon it until the Sabbath truth is clear, weighty, and mighty. Like the sun when it first rises, its rays are cold, but as it comes up, its rays are warming and powerful; so the light and power has increased more and more until its rays are powerful, sanctifying the soul; but, unlike the sun, it will never set. The Sabbath light will be at its brightest when the saints are immortal; it will rise higher and higher until immortality comes.'

"She saw many interesting things about this glorious sealing Sabbath, which I have not time or space to record. She told brother Bates to write the things he had seen and heard, and the blessing of God would attend it."

It was after this vision that Mrs. White informed her husband of his duty to publish, and that as he should advance by faith, success would attend his efforts. (see page 125.)]

The above context suggests that now and during of the next phase of the sealing our duty is to ‘proclaim the Sabbath more fully’. We should be bringing the importance of the Sabbath to the forefront now but during the latter rain the Sabbath will be demonstrated to be the sealing message on a global scale. It is in contrast to the mark of the beast, 666, a human institution, and the bases of a false global system of worship.

I love homosexuals but their lifestyle is unscriptural. When the President takes a position that endorses and promotes this contrary to Scripture, when men think to change the times and laws of God, we know we’re living at the end.

Like the rising of the sun, the message has advanced from the east to the west- the United States, then from the east coast to the west coast the message grew. Now the Spirit of Prophecy is all over the world from our Adventist Universities and missionaries. But they have not received the full understanding of these messages like we are here now, and our testimony will cause the world to take notice very, very soon. Be warned brother, this is going to rock our worlds by causing the shaking to increase.

This same east to west pattern is so essential to understand why America plays such a prominent role in the last days. America is the Lamb Like beast, which was the animal used in the 'daily' service. We are just scratching the surface in this knowledge brother.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/13/12 01:16 AM

My desire to serve the Lord came from Him, He shows me things that leads me closer to Him. The more I get to know Him the more He trusts me with this knowledge. When I get discouraged He does not fill my head with new things, but amplifies what He has already shown me to bring back to the point I was at. Then He gives me new insight on old prophecies and sends me people who encourage what our Lord has shown me so I become even more confident, which strengthens me for the future. Thank you Father for continuing to encourage my heart for your glory and for the men you encourage me through.

I think Mrs White needed these kinds of encouragements also. When the brethren got together and prayed for her to receive insight into their theological dilemma it had to be an awesome encouragement in faith.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 05/13/12 06:09 AM

Like the rising of the sun, the message has advanced from the east (Babylon from where Abraham had been called from) to the west (the United States) then conitinuin from the east coast to the west coast the message grew. Now the Spirit of Prophecy is all over the world from our Adventist Universities and missionaries. But they have not received the full understanding of these messages like we are beginning to here now, and our testimony will cause the world to take notice very, very soon. Be warned brother, this is going to rock our worlds by causing the shaking to increase.

This same east to west pattern is so essential to understand why America plays such a prominent role in the last days. America is the Lamb Like beast, which was the animal used in the 'daily' service. We are just scratching the surface in this knowledge brother.

(Corrections included in the last quote I made earlier)

Abraham was called out of Babylon and the message spread west until it settled in Jerusalem, from Jerusalem it continued west to Europe, then to the shores of America where it flourished. James White is descended from the child born on the Mayflower. When the great disappointment occurred the church prophesied to go through it, spread west from the east coast to California as it went to the world.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 10:32 AM

When I first heard the idea of 9/11 being prophetically significant (from Jeff Pippenger) I was skeptical because 1) it wasn't a good match in my view to the description in T9: The T9 description is much broader; and 2) I couldn't see a good connection between 9/11 and scriptural references to the judgment. If God had begun sealing/judging the church, shouldn't there be good scriptural links to the descriptions of sealing and judgment in for example Ezekiel 9-11, Revelation 4-6, 7, 8-11, Isaiah 6, Zechariah 2-5 etc?

But recently the problems I saw with T9 were resolved when I looked at 11MR 361 and compared it with T9 and EW 36. (See above). I still keep looking though for more scriptural support. Why would 9/11 be prophetically significant so that we can legitimately claim and know that the Lord is sealing/judging us now, since that time? You see one of the main 'problems' with that view is that it appears to contradict scriptural testimony that we're judged now according to the light we have. Ellen White and scripture agree that judgment begins with the house of God. In 1844 we came to a clear understanding of the sanctifying truths on the sanctuary and then the Sabbath and since then the Lord has been measuring us to see whether we will let these empowering truths have their way in our lives. So where is the connection between these and 9/11?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 02:34 PM

As I’ve shared on the forum before, Adventists have in my view been in the measuring process/judgment since the truths of the Sabbath and sanctuary message were revealed. Where does 9/11 fit in? Here’s my take on it:

On 9/11 the battle between Islam and fallen Christendom was re-ignited; the 'War on Terror' began again. A small number of Protestant clergy recognized it for what it was – a judgment from God – but howls of protest were raised and their testimony has been silenced for the most part. What the faithful Protestant clergy didn’t see, as far as I know, is that 9/11 marked the rebirth in modern times of the same scourge that God used during the dark ages to judge and overthrown the dominance of the Papacy and hold it in check while the Reformation spread and began to take the gospel to the world. So, in my view 9/11 is especially significant because it marks the start of the judgment of the fallen churches.

And this is why I would beg those who are re-writing the church’s position on the central role of Islam in the past (Revelation 9) and claiming that the main impetus that gave power and credibility to the Advent movement was a mistake – the prediction of the exact timing of the fall of the Ottoman Empire – I would ask them to please pause to re-evaluate where this leads prophetically and theologically.
Posted By: gordonb1

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 05:30 PM

Mark, I hope you factor in that although 9/11 allowed another invasion of the Middle East, the four hijacked planes, with consequences, has not been proven as an Islamist plot.

There is little, if any supporting evidence.

But there is a very large body of evidence to show that the official story is a poorly concocted lie.

Many church-goers have been deceived because they rely on the mass media as an objective source, when it has proven (Vietnam et al.) to be a government mouthpiece. But God has never called His people to follow the heathen (gentile) scribes, except as a severe chastening.

If we propogate a lie, especially one which is used to wage intense war on innocents, we become complicit and liars ourselves. Perhaps your prophetic views do not rely upon the cause of this conflict. I've not examined thenm closely.

It would also help if you would carefully define "faithful Protestant clergy."

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 05:55 PM

How do radical, jihadist Muslims fit in the following picture:

The line of distinction between professed Christians and the ungodly is now hardly distinguishable. Church members love what the world loves and are ready to join with them, and Satan determines to unite them in one body and thus strengthen his cause by sweeping all into the ranks of spiritualism. Papists, who boast of miracles as a certain sign of the true church, will be readily deceived by this wonder-working power; and Protestants, having cast away the shield of truth, will also be deluded. Papists, Protestants, and worldlings will alike accept the form of godliness without the power, and they will see in this union a grand movement for the conversion of the world and the ushering in of the long-expected millennium. {GC 588.3}

Through spiritualism, Satan appears as a benefactor of the race, healing the diseases of the people, and professing to present a new and more exalted system of religious faith; but at the same time he works as a destroyer. His temptations are leading multitudes to ruin. Intemperance dethrones reason; sensual indulgence, strife, and bloodshed follow. Satan delights in war, for it excites the worst passions of the soul and then sweeps into eternity its victims steeped in vice and blood. It is his object to incite the nations to war against one another, for he can thus divert the minds of the people from the work of preparation to stand in the day of God. {GC 589.1}

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 06:43 PM

I believe jihad has become a pejorative term used to racially isolate Muslims as radical killers. But jihad refers to zeal for one's faith, a struggle which all Christians will understand as true soldiers for Christ.

Satan changed the emphasis so that we view Muslim jihad (religious fervor) as a deadly threat.
At the same time we justify another crusade by "soldiers for Christ" who use torture and Depleted Uranium.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 07:02 PM

"Radical jihadist Muslims" is a term used by Western powers to justify breaking the Ten Commandments. It illustrates the controlling influence of Roman Catholicism upon the Western mind.

Here we find racism and genocide, as practiced against negroes and other weaker populations.

It's such a shame, when all our wealth and skills and technology were meant to be used to help and serve the downtrodden in the service of Christ. Instead we call the earth our own and destroy those who are different.

And so a Day of Judgment.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 06/23/12 07:24 PM

The reason the hand that came against us on Sept 11, 2001 were Islamist was in fulfillment of this prophecy.

Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the Lord said to her,

“Behold, you are pregnant
and shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,
because the Lord has listened to your affliction.
12 He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone's hand against him,
and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

The rift between Isaac and Ishmael is still affecting the world. When 'they' cry peace and safety then sudden destruction comes. But this conflict is just a detractor of Satan, because the true end time struggle is against the people of God, the Commandment keeping Christians. Seventh Day Adventists.
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/01/13 04:38 AM

The reason the hand that came against us on Sept 11, 2001 were Islamist was in fulfillment of this prophecy.

and shall bear a son.

The rift between Isaac and Ishmael is still affecting the world. When 'they' cry peace and safety then sudden destruction comes. But this conflict is just a detractor of Satan, because the true end time struggle is against the people of God, the Commandment keeping Christians. Seventh Day Adventists.

LOL

That's not true at all.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/01/13 05:42 PM

welcome James. smile

Can you elaborate as to why you think that isn't true?

Originally Posted By: James Peterson

and shall bear a son.

LOL

That's not true at all.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/01/13 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Daryl
welcome James. smile

and shall bear a son.

LOL

That's not true at all.

It's one of quite a few indications that SDA do not really read the Bible, nor use the Bible to interpret itself.

Anyway, Paul describes for us how Gen. 16 plays itself out in reality. He said:
Gal 4:22 ... it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 WHICH THINGS ARE AN ALLEGORY: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Gal 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

It is evident that the sons of Ishmael are, in the present dispensation of the Church, in fact children of Judaism; and the sons of Isaac, the children of Christianity.

But there are many who follow their own hearts and declare Islam, by some weird geographical and genealogical lines and by the word of Mohammed, to be of Ishmael and in a very shallow manner, point to "Islamic jihad" as some kind of fulfilment of the prophecy, misunderstanding it.
Posted By: dedication

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/07/13 01:10 AM

welcome James. smile

LOL

That's not true at all.

My reply isn't so much from the Bible, but from what I've read on the issue --
September 11 was an inside job, not a Muslim job.

It was a major work to break the independence of the American people and get laws passed that would take away the freedoms of Americans and give the government more totalitarian control.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/07/13 01:13 AM

We don't know when the judgment on the living begins.

The important thing is to live daily in right relationship with Christ.
We don't even know if we will be alive tomorrow.

Today is the day of salvation, harden not your hearts.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/10/13 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: dedication
We don't know when the judgment on the living begins.

The important thing is to live daily in right relationship with Christ.
We don't even know if we will be alive tomorrow.

Today is the day of salvation, harden not your hearts.

Amen to living daily in a right relationship with Christ and not knowing if we will be alive tomorrow.

We can know, however, that the judgment of the living will have taken place prior to the actual 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ in that He brings His reward with Him, therefore, the judgment of the living will both begin and end prior to that.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/14/13 11:46 AM

Amen to living daily in a right relationship with Christ and not knowing if we will be alive tomorrow.

Amen, indeed!
Posted By: Mountain Man

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/14/13 05:18 PM

Stands to reason people must pass the final test before they can be judged. They must demonstrate to the onlooking Universe they will not receive the Mark of the Beast. They are numbered and sealed the instant they are judged and found worthy of eternal life.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/14/13 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Stands to reason people must pass the final test before they can be judged. They must demonstrate to the onlooking Universe they will not receive the Mark of the Beast. They are numbered and sealed the instant they are judged and found worthy of eternal life.

Briefly, what is the mark of the Beast?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/15/13 08:04 AM

A mark is a sign (or seal).

A sign of a relationship with someone.

The mark of the beast, identifies people who are looking to the "beast" as their authority.

The mark or seal of God, identifies people who look to Jesus as their guide, authority and Savior.

Now obviously a lot of internal work is necessary, which in the end will help determine what we will choose.

And the last great test will be something that can be seen. It will also show Who has our loyalties.

The test will concern a matter that involves worship and this in turn will include acknowledging the authority of the

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. - 08/15/13 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dedication
A mark is a sign (or seal).

A sign of a relationship with someone.

The mark of the beast, identifies people who are looking to the "beast" as their authority.

That's true.

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church