Saddam's Sorcerer Speaks!

Posted By: Linda Sutton

Saddam's Sorcerer Speaks! - 08/17/03 04:10 AM

It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. We just don't think about Muslims having much to do with witchcraft. A most interesting story. Just another sign of how close we are to the end and how widespread all kinds of spiritualism is.

Saddam's Sorcerer Speaks!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Saddam's Sorcerer Speaks! - 08/19/03 04:21 AM

Good point Linda re the meaning of all the spiritualism we are seeing developing and increasing.

As far as I know, it seems that most leaders/governments, as well as police forces now use various aspects of spiritualism; and it can be quite alarming to the uninformed, when we see how the spiritualism/witchcraft "success" rate is increasing.

I saw a newspaper recently where someone who was promising to "fix" broken relationships, through his spiritualism; and connecting with the dead, and he was boasting a 100% success rate. Of course, I do not know if in fact he does have 100% success; but that is what I thought only genuine prophets attained unto?

What do you think about that kind of thing? [Smile]
Posted By: Ikan

Re: Saddam's Sorcerer Speaks! - 10/03/03 04:57 PM

Muslims are just as vexed and fascinated by spiritualism as the West, although it's cultural manifestations are a bit different.
Here, imams {muslim preachers) are always warning against "dabbling in evil practices", but frankly what do we expect from anyone who has the state of the dead utter wrong???

I know that it will be spiritualistic miracles and warnings from the dead throughout the world, especially the non-christian cultures, that will terrify the masses into obeying the image to the beast and it's Combine Religion.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church