Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Posted By: APL

Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/08/18 06:17 AM

Posted By: Charity

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 04:21 AM

APL, remind me, what do you say about Sodom's destruction, the 180K Assyrians, the flood, the 10 plagues. . . all from God removing His protection? Is that right?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: mark
APL, remind me, what do you say about Sodom's destruction, the 180K Assyrians, the flood, the 10 plagues. . . all from God removing His protection? Is that right?
God never changes.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: APL
God never changes.

The same when David killed the bear and lion? Goliath? When God gave super human strength to Samson and the armies of Israel to slay those who God directed them to kill?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 03:16 PM

So, if God empowered men with skill and divinely strengthened them to kill, why limit the angels who excel in strength and God's power to also fulfill His will?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 06:11 PM

God never changes.

The same when David killed the bear and lion? Goliath? When God gave super human strength to Samson and the armies of Israel to slay those who God directed them to kill?
Question Mark - did the children of Israel ever need to fight? Why did they fight?

Did you see the video in the opening post? I'm not sure you did.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 06:14 PM

The thing I like about God directly punishing me, not just letting sin have its way, is that it reassures me of a father's love. Like David when he numbered Israel, God gave him a choice of three punishments, and David wisely chose the "fall into the hands of God" not of man.

If God is bound to let sin have its way according to natural law, he shouldn't have intervened and given David a choice should He?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 06:22 PM

Moses, at God's direction, led them in battle against Og and those on the east of the Jordan. On the west do you think it was different? Jones or maybe Wagoner made that case, but even if true, and I tend to think otherwise, you still have the greatest and godliest of them all, Moses, leading the armies triumphantly east of the Jordan. So what about my point that God gave superhuman strength and performed the greatest of miracles to assist Joshua in the conquest of the Promised Land - making the sun stand still for a day. How is that allowing nature and evil to take its course? smile

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/16/18 07:44 PM

Mark - DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? This is what this thread is about, yet I don't see you commenting on it at all.

The thing I like about God directly punishing me, not just letting sin have its way, is that it reassures me of a father's love. Like David when he numbered Israel, God gave him a choice of three punishments, and David wisely chose the "fall into the hands of God" not of man.

If God is bound to let sin have its way according to natural law, he shouldn't have intervened and given David a choice should He?
Again, you did not directly answer the question, did the Children of Israel need to fight in order to gain the promise land? THE ANSWER is NO! Yet they did fight. Why? EGW tells us clearly, you do know what she said, right? I don't have to tell you what she said, right?

Moses, at God's direction, led them in battle against Og and those on the east of the Jordan. On the west do you think it was different? Jones or maybe Wagoner made that case, but even if true, and I tend to think otherwise, you still have the greatest and godliest of them all, Moses, leading the armies triumphantly east of the Jordan. So what about my point that God gave superhuman strength and performed the greatest of miracles to assist Joshua in the conquest of the Promised Land - making the sun stand still for a day. How is that allowing nature and evil to take its course?
Waggoner does indeed present the case of Israel fighting, and that there was NO NEED for them to fight, but fight they did AND with God's direction too. But this in no way proves that they needed to fight. He points out in the same discussion, that God gave laws for divorce, but that also in no proves that God wanted divorce. So WHY did God give laws for divorce and fighting? It was for the same reason, what was it??? There is your answer.

James 1:20 For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.

Mark - what does EGW say about the inevitable results of Sin in Desire of Ages chapter 79? Did God allow the inevitable results of sin to play out in the beginning of the Great Controversy? Is not, why not? And when the Controversy is ended, must God then impose a penalty on the sinner or let the "inevitable result of sin" play out?

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO YET?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/17/18 11:30 AM

APL you haven't answered my questions. smile

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/17/18 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Charity
APL you haven't answered my questions. smile
DID you watch the video in the opening post? That is what this thread is about. IF you have, and I have not seen evidence that you did indeed watch it, then perhaps you need open a different thread. The topic of this thread is this video.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/18/18 01:34 AM

I don't mean to trouble you APL. I'll cease and desist. But before I posted here I did watched the video - some of it.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/18/18 02:26 AM

I don't mean to trouble you APL. I'll cease and desist. But before I posted here I did watched the video - some of it.
You should listen to the end. This young man is every clear.

You are not troubling me one bit. But if you have not listened to this video completely, then you should start a different tread. But it was clear, you were not addressing the video.

I'll add this quote of EGW:
Sickness, suffering, and death are work of an antagonistic power. Satan is the destroyer; God is the restorer. {MH 113.1}

If you have your god using ANY of these modalities ever, then it is not like my God.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/18/18 02:23 PM

Sickness, suffering, and death are work of an antagonistic power. Satan is the destroyer; God is the restorer. {MH 113.1}

APL you're doing us a good service to point that out. It does influence my thinking. It's a good reminder.

At the same time I can't allow one inspired statement to destroy another. All are true whether we're able to reconcile them fully in our minds or not. That's where faith comes in.

Before posting any replies I watched three segments of the video, one at the start, one in the middle and one at the end.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/18/18 05:53 PM

Again - it appears you did NOT listen to the whole video. A segment here and there is not the whole. It is youtube, you can play it at greater than 1x. The fact that one statement does not destroy another and how many seemingly contradictory statements can be found and how to reconcile them is brought out in the video. It still stands, that ALL sickness, suffering and death is the work of an antagonistic power. It is not the work of God. Sin kills, not God. Many believe that God will act just like Nebuchadnezzar, and the truth is just the opposite.
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/18/18 11:57 PM

Again - it appears you did NOT listen to the whole video. A segment here and there is not the whole. It is youtube, you can play it at greater than 1x. The fact that one statement does not destroy another and how many seemingly contradictory statements can be found and how to reconcile them is brought out in the video. It still stands, that ALL sickness, suffering and death is the work of an antagonistic power. It is not the work of God. Sin kills, not God. Many believe that God will act just like Nebuchadnezzar, and the truth is just the opposite.

When Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, was it not of God that he begged, "Let this cup pass from me"? It was not to Satan that he prayed. Because, all things are under God the Father.

God Himself, the Father that is, does not perform miracles. He has people to do that for Him. His Only-begotten Son died for us on His behalf. His angels minister to us on His behalf. The same applies to punishment and judgment as to blessing and honour. God Himself does nothing. He has people who do those things for Him on His command or will. 1

There is, on the other hand, the natural course of nature that claims the happiness and even lives of lawbreakers and those caught in the midst. And then, there is the wickedness of the Devil whose hand God must often stay.

--------------

1 The Son of Man will send out His angels, AND THEY WILL GATHER OUT of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, AND THEY WILL CAST them into the furnace of fire. Mat. 13:41-42

///

Posted By: kland

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/19/18 01:04 AM

APL you're doing us a good service to point that out. It does influence my thinking. It's a good reminder.

At the same time I can't allow one inspired statement to destroy another. All are true whether we're able to reconcile them fully in our minds or not. That's where faith comes in.

Before posting any replies I watched three segments of the video, one at the start, one in the middle and one at the end.
But how do you reconcile those apparently conflicting statements? I believe APL has done well with such in the past. But the opposite side had God acting fickle.

Again, who killed Saul is the key question.
If the answer applies to one place in the Bible, can it not apply to other places?
Posted By: Elle

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/20/18 07:37 PM

Again - it appears you did NOT listen to the whole video. A segment here and there is not the whole.

I do agree that the video content doesn't match the title of this thread to ponder on Jer 23:20 in considering the act of God done in Jeremiah as "perfectly".

I believe the reference in Jer 23:20 of the "latter days" is a reference of this strange act [of destroying Jerusalem and its temple] to be repeated a third time and it will be a PERFECT Act of the justice of God. This on it's own would require a study of Isa 29, Jer 19 and Gal 4 and other scriptures to see a 3rd destruction of Jerusalem and it's temple and understand why it was done in the pass and needed to be done again -- a third time.

However, the way some interpret Jer 23:20 and make a relation with the 3 angels message in Rev 14 attributing the destruction to the wicked people (instead of Jerusalem and its temple) at Jesus 2nd coming...is missing the entire point of Jer 23 and other scriptures. This text should not be compared with Rev 14.

Once we understand what the Lord really says in Jer 23 and other scriptures; I do see this(the destruction of the earthly Jerusalem and its temple) as a PERFECT Act of God's justice with mercy.

Yes some people will die just like it happened in the other 2 destruction; but that is the consequence of living under the umbrella and believing the words of the Pastors and Prophets of those days. Jeremiah 23 mainly rebukes the Pastors and the prophets of those days that fed the people lies and scattered them all over and did not care for them.

Another thing to note when reading Jeremiah, it was only the people who resisted the Babylonian who died. Resisting the Babylonian was resisting and rebelling against God's judgment. This in God's law is contempt of court and the judgment for that is the death penalty. So the people who believed the Pastors and Prophets lies and resisted the Babylonians died. However, the people who believed the word of Jeremiah who told them to submit to Babylon did not die.

So we read in Jeremiah 24 that the people of those days were divided into 2 groups: 1. the basket of good figs who represented the ones that submitted to God's judgment versus 2. the basket of evil figs who represented those who resisted God's judgment.

The fact that one statement does not destroy another and how many seemingly contradictory statements can be found and how to reconcile them is brought out in the video.

Yes the man in the video did attempt to reconcile some seemingly contradictory statements with EGW writings and a few Bible text brought out of context; but to me it is still not in harmony of what scriptures actually says thus it remains that man spoke words and tradition of man.

It still stands, that ALL sickness, suffering and death is the work of an antagonistic power. It is not the work of God. Sin kills, not God.

Well, it appears you still have to ignore much scriptures to stick to the above belief. You feel you need to separate anything that appears "evil" or is "hurthful" from God's hands by directing all these acts as Satan's. This is far from what the Bible says.

God's first claims ultimate responsibility including satan's action (as satan is God's creature and He is his owner) when reading the story of A&E and from His own laws of liabilities. Then in scriptures God takes credits for all these acts of "sickness, suffering, and death". It is through sickness, suffering and death that God does afterwards brings us to healing, prosperity, and life. The seed first needs to die before it can come to life.

Many believe that God will act just like Nebuchadnezzar, and the truth is just the opposite.

God still used Nebuchadnezzar to bring judgment on Jerusalem, the Temple, and the nation of Judah despite he was far from being a perfect man. Actually Nebuchad.. was not even a believer but a barbarian gentile. Despite this, God said 3 times that Nebuchadnezzar was His servants even thought the king wasn't aware of it. God said this because He raised Nebuchadnezzar up to bring judgment on Jerusalem and its temple by bringing them to destruction.

Note that Jerusalem and the temple were BOTH EARTHLY establishment that the Leaders used to direct the faith and pride of the people to. Their uninspired prophets said that God would never destroy the temple or Jerusalem contradictory to the word that Jeremiah had received. But at the end God did destroy their precious city and temple. And He even did it a second time in 70 AD.

This became a "stange Act" to us as we humans or the believers in those days didn't think that God would ever do something like that.... however at the end God did it [BTW sorry APL it was NOT Satan that did it] ...because His ways are not our ways.

Why???? because the earthly city and the earthly temple were suppose to be only earthly representative of what is to come spiritually. Read Gal 4. God never intended that we came to put any importance or worthyness of our worship to these earthly representation. It is like when Moses made the bronze snake to heal the people...later on the people worshiped that bronze snake and miss altogether the symbolic representation of it to Christ death. If I recall correctly scripture (in the time of David???) says that bronze snake was destroyed. I believe this needed to be done so to help the people to detach from this misconception.

These false ideology we end up worshiping leads us to missing God's point entirely. That these were only an earthly symbol. We miss the point by not understanding what these represents God's spiritual work (eg. of building the heavenly City by which is also called Jerusalem with the bodies of each believer that are a living stone and together we make the true temple of God). This is the work that He's doing inside of us. It is an invisible type of work that needs earthly signs to show us what is happening spiritually. So God doesn't want us to end up worshipping or putting any importance on the earthly signs (eg. Jerusalem or the earthly temple); but wants us to come to understand what God is doing behind the scene spiritually within all of us.

So by destroying the earthly City and Temple already twice and I believe a coming third time.... it is a perfect work because in it :

1. shows the mercy of God in this interference act so to save us from our misconception and to show us the lies of our pastors and prophets;

2. like in Gal 4 says, the earthly Jerusalem that Hagar answers to, who is a bond woman that represent the old covenant has to be cast out so to help her children enter the new covenant.

"Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman." Gal 4:30 So that the sons of the bondwoman(Hagar who answers to the earthly Jerusalem) won't inherit with the son of the freewoman. The son of Hagar thinks they will inherit. That's a big problem for them and prohibit them to grow. By casting out Hagar and her son (an act of mercy again), this false thinking is being address directly. So that afterwards they can enter the true kingdom under Sarah, the free woman == the New Jerusalem under the New covenant and become her children.

3. This problem of answering at the earthly Jerusalem is still prevalent today. God's Kingdom membership is "heavenly" under the New Jerusalem from above and not from a claimed denomination that keeps an earthly membership book and saying that they are the true Church of God like Judaism, Islam, Catholic, and many protestant churches today still does. So it is not just Islam(or Ishmael children) that has that problem, every other denomination and religion that adhere to an earthly establishment are Hagar children.

So Gal 4:31 encourages us who might be with this wrong "faith" or have this mis-conception.... that we are NOT children of the bondwoman but children of Sarah who represents the New Jerusalem. "So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free."

The Perfection of this "strange act" is a necessary prophetic work to set the blind children of the bond-woman free so they can become children of Sarah.

Another note ... To compare the incident of Jeremiah and the destruction of Jerusalem & temple to the 3 Angels message of Rev 14 --- I see this not a worthy comparison at all because the destruction in Jeremiah was directed to Jerusalem and the Temple whereas the destruction in Revelation is directed to Babylon and its establishment and system. Despite it has some similarity in which both are earthly, establishment & system, and both acted like beasts in their ruling; they are not the same as one represented God's coming eternal Kingdom whereas the other remain an earthly beastly kingdom that will find no place on earth with time.

In Jeremiah God used Babylon to bring judgment on God's people for their disobedience and trust on their earthly temple & city. Babylon (its entire statue of Dan 2) was given a period of 7 times to rule by which during this allocated time they had the responsibility to bring in the Fruits of the Kingdom that Israel and Judah had previously failed to do and were judged for their lack (Isaiah 5:1-7; Matthew 21:33-44).

So at the end of the Babylonian time of ruling, by which they also failed to bring in the fruits of the kingdom; it is now time to judge Mystery Babylon in Revelation 14-18 for their failure to bring in the fruits of the Kingdom. This failure was expected. And so after the fall of Babylon or its statue, scriptures tells us the Kingdom is given to the Saints of the Most High in Daniel 7 and Rev 20:5,6; etc... The Saints of the Most High (or the 144K aka the overcomers) with Jesus (after His 2nd coming) will not failed to produce the fruits of the Kingdom like old Israel and Babylon has failed in the past.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/21/18 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: elle
I do agree that the video content doesn't match the title of this thread to ponder on Jer 23:20 in considering the act of God done in Jeremiah as "perfectly".
Actually, I think he did a good job! May not match your "godskindomministrys" guy, but that is a good thing!

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/26/18 05:02 PM

Ok, I finished listening to it. All of it. I may not have understood everything but here's what I got from it.

Ps 103:7 He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
God showed Moses His ways, Israel saw God's acts.

If you see how God acts, but don't understand His ways, you are in trouble.

The Bible was written by God's penmen, not His pen. It may not be expressed in the same way if God would have written it with His own hand.

One saying of the Savior must not be made to destroy another.
(Which Charity might have understood if he listened to all of it)

James 1:20 For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.

God is righteous at all times. The wrath of man never works the righteousness of God. Then God's wrath never functions as man's wrath.
It is not counting wrath, such as man does, to be righteousness.
(I think Green and a few others do not understand this)

Man's wrath:
  • casts people into fiery furnaces if they don't worship as he says,
  • casts people into the lion's den if they don't worship as he says,
  • kills people who don't worship the image of the beast as he says.
If you reject their peace, they come to you with death.

It is Satan, and men actuated by his spirit, that seek to compel the conscience.

There can be no more conclusive evidence that we possess the spirit of Satan than the disposition to hurt and destroy those who do not appreciate our work, or who act contrary to our ideas. {DA 487.3}

Is the pope the vicar of your picture of your god?

Re 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Re 14:10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

It is God that shields His creatures and hedges them in from the power of the destroyer. But the Christian world have shown contempt for the law of Jehovah; and the Lord will do just what He has declared that He would--He will withdraw His blessings from the earth and remove His protecting care from those who are rebelling against His law and teaching and forcing others to do the same. Satan has control of all whom God does not especially guard. He will favor and prosper some in order to further his own designs, and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them. {GC 589.2}

Compelling power is found only under Satan's government.

God is powerless to save us against our choice.

This is NOT an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he SEPARATES from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Ephesians 4:18; Proverbs 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 09/26/18 06:19 PM

Thank you KLAND for actually listening to the video before commenting. I think you get what this young man is saying. The Good News is about the Character of God!
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 05:47 PM

Well, Last Ray Ministries seems fine so far. I need to spend more time there when I get the chance.
Posted By: JAK

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 06:26 PM

It puzzles me why some people think they need to go directly against the words of the Apostle Paul and re-define what the Gospel is.

The Good News is about the Character of God!

Some of us who hold to Last Generation Theology (LGT) think that perfection of character is a last generation privilege. Not so. It is the everlasting gospel,...

Paul clearly defines what the Gospel (Good News) is in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11.
Originally Posted By: 1 Cor. 15:1-11 (NIV)
1 Corinthians 15 New International Version (NIV)

The Resurrection of Christ

15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

He does not mention the "Character of God;" he does not mention this "Perfectionist" heresy.

So I believe that this text would apply to those who wish to change what the Gospel is:

Originally Posted By: Galatians 1:6-9 (NIV)

Galatians 1:6-9
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 06:48 PM

So can you summarize it? Is there more to the good news than "Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures"?

Because I'm thinking you tell that to someone on the street and they would go yeah, and...?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 06:59 PM

Do words from Jesus Himself mean anything? Is the gospel different from eternal life? Does being willing to die for our sins reflect upon one's character? Isn't dying the background of what is spoken of in the following?

John 17:1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify you: 2 As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Does 'knowing' involve God's character?

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: kland
Because I'm thinking you tell that to someone on the street and they would go yeah, and...?

Yes and then right after that you tell them "We have this Prophet from God (who got wacked in the head with a rock and was in a coma for three weeks) then she started having visions from God.... and then they would go ROFL

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: kland
Do words from Jesus Himself mean anything? Is the gospel different from eternal life? Does being willing to die for our sins reflect upon one's character? Isn't dying the background of what is spoken of in the following?

John 17:1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify you: 2 As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Does 'knowing' involve God's character?

Geeze, kland, if you don't know any of this stuff maybe you shouldn't be on this forum.

Re: Jeremiah 23:20 in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. - 10/15/18 11:08 PM

Oh, sh....rats!
Rule #57.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church