Enviro Air Exchanger Concern & Questions

Posted By: Daryl

Enviro Air Exchanger Concern & Questions - 11/29/00 06:46 PM

Our Enviro Air Exchanger is making a different sound which makes me wonder if something wrong may be happening there.

I think it may be the fan where the motor is.

I have never touched it other than replacing oe cleaning the filters.

Is it, the fan and/or the motor, supposed to be oiled now and then?

Is there a web site somewhere I can go to?

Daryl

Posted By: Edward F Sutton

Re: Enviro Air Exchanger Concern & Questions - 12/01/00 11:23 AM

I would consider using the full name of the unit on Alta Vista and see what you get. If not much post & tell us, Linda has a "ton" of nuclear search engines downloaded and bookmarked.

Sometimes I feel like if I push the wrong key on my own keyboard, I could become radioactive toast. If Linda keeps progressing, by next week she ought to apply at OakRidge Atomic Research in Knoxville Tennessee. Next thing I know the cursor will shoot me with a laser when I screwup my grammar or miss-spell.

Back to the air cleaner, after turning power off going to it, try oiling it at bearings and moving parts, spray the insides clean with compressed air & check for loose or foreign materials around moving parts, like screws or rivets or wires ETC .

Who sold & installed it? Contact them also.

------------------
Edward F Sutton

[This message has been edited by Edward F Sutton (edited December 01, 2000).]

Posted By: Edward F Sutton

Re: Enviro Air Exchanger Concern & Questions - 01/19/01 05:29 PM

Daryl did you ever get your Enviro Air Exchanger fixed ? How does it work ? Where could I get one if it's not too expensive ?

------------------
Edward F Sutton

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Enviro Air Exchanger Concern & Questions - 04/10/01 05:08 AM

Hi Ed,

I guess it is about time I answered your question.

I ended up having the fan motor replaced at a cost of a little over $200.00 Canadian.

I don't know where he ordered it from, however, I can find out, if you still want to know.

Daryl

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church