Bible Video Games

Posted By: Davros

Bible Video Games - 06/22/05 05:50 PM

I've spent quite a lot of time making Bible video games. It is quite fun; all I do is pick a character from the Bible, read a lot about that character, and then I'm set. When I'm done, I have something I can play and enjoy with the family and friends.

Anyone else interested in accurate Bible video games (not those store bought ones that mess up the stories)?
Posted By: Will

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/23/05 05:06 AM

Are you using macromedia to make the Bible games?
God Bless,
Will
Posted By: Windmill

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/24/05 08:06 AM

totally interested! ^^

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/24/05 04:13 PM

I use Java programing for computers mostly because I've had a littile training in it, It is not hard to use, and it can be used on pretty much any modern system (Windows, Mac O.S., and Linx). I have done a few on playstation too, but they never turn out as good.

Anyone have any ideas as to what would be a good storyr for my next game? I've done David, Saul/Paul, A weird gam about Revelation, and one about the fall of Babolon so far. I though a game about the early church of Act would be good, but that one would take some time.
Posted By: Will

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/25/05 06:42 AM

Are these for kids, adults or both?
I am interested in learning this and even have some ideas for this. However I am wondering if you have already done one on Noah. I still remember as a kid always imagining how the animals got onto the ark in line, and all sorts of stuff.
God Bless,
Will
Posted By: D R

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/25/05 03:24 AM

Jonah would make for a cool subject. [Smile]

Re: Bible Video Games - 06/27/05 08:06 PM

I think that people from the age of 10 to 8- could enjoy these games. I don't think littile kids would like them though. I would have to make it more cute for them [Big Grin] Noah would be a good one, but would take me a while to think it through. Sounds like a good project though.

Jonah would also be good. It might be grose, but having a big fish vomit would be somne fun animation [Animated Laughter]
Posted By: bethybug

Re: Bible Video Games - 05/05/06 01:29 AM

are you talking about computer games then? do you sell them? Is there a way you could do interactive quiz games..like have more than one person be live on the computer doing the games? I think that would be fun. I have never seen a site like that.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church