What do Daily Devotions do For Your Life?

Posted By: Anonymous

What do Daily Devotions do For Your Life? - 11/07/00 12:50 AM

Hi everyone! I thought I would find out how having daily devotions effects your day to day life.

I look forward to reading what everyone has to say!!

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: What do Daily Devotions do For Your Life? - 11/07/00 03:57 AM

I know what happens when I miss them.

My day goes completely askew. Nothing goes right.
I lose my temper much easier, and I have more problems than normal.
I forgot to 'get dressed for the day', so, I left myself wide open.

On the other hand, when I do attend to my daily devotional and prayer, I have an 'easier' time of it, meaning I'm not facing all my problems on my own.

Like filling your gas tank before you run out on the roads.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What do Daily Devotions do For Your Life? - 11/09/00 12:10 AM

I know exactly what you mean Gerry! It never seems to fail that we miss a lot when we miss devotions. Praise God that it is when we remember to spend time with Him that things go the way He plans them. He makes it easier to accept and handle the difficulties and problems thrown our way.

Let's also really use this as an opportunity to praise God for His blessing in our lives!

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Sarah Moss

Re: What do Daily Devotions do For Your Life? - 11/13/00 08:44 PM

I would really like to see more posts here. It would be a great way to encourage each other to continue daily worship. Share what you have learned in your devotions or a testimony of how it affects your live. I look forward to sharing with all of you!

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church