Love is a rose...

Posted By: Jason P

Love is a rose... - 01/27/01 07:22 AM

Ok, here's something really cool I found, and I've officially fallen in love.
http://loveisarose.com

Are these a waste of money, corny, cheezy, cheap, worthless, waste of time, or anything like that? Or are they actually cool? Any thoughts pro con or pure speculation?

Edit: Uh, was I, er, uh, supposed to check with other faculty of Maritime before posting a url? Hmm... Anyway, it's a very kosher site.

[This message has been edited by Jason P (edited January 27, 2001).]

Posted By: FrogSLG

Re: Love is a rose... - 01/28/01 07:01 AM

Honestly......I think that is kinda a waste of money. Yeah its nice to get roses but after a while their specialness I think would start to wear off.

As far as for me, I would much prefer getting flowers that were real. They don't even have to be roses. Actually I think roses are way over rated. I would much rather something else, something unique. If I was to give someone flowers I would give them flowers out of my own garden. I just think it would mean more.

Anyway that's my thoughts.
SLG

Re: Love is a rose... - 01/29/01 07:13 AM

Great thoughts! Anyone else?
Posted By: Paul Beach

Re: Love is a rose... - 01/31/01 09:21 AM

Jason,

Just to be practical, try giving useful things such as toaster ovens, irons, and vaccuum cleaners. When you're married, your wife will appreciate it more than flowers that would die anyway!

JUST KIDDING! Even I couldn't give you that kind of advice - it would just be cruel!

Girls love REAL FLOWERS that look like flowers. It shows that you care enough to give something that will only last a short while. A flower, like your love for Agnes (or whoever) is fresh, pure, and must be cared for. Like a rose.

A rule of thumb is never to give anything that can gather dust until you've given something that won't.

Paul

Re: Love is a rose... - 02/03/01 07:51 AM

Uh, so, the gold edged rose, yea or neah? Couldn't quite figure it out Paul!
Posted By: DeeBuck

Re: Love is a rose... - 02/21/01 03:25 AM

hey Jason I think it was a neah.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church