The Hope Channel

Posted By: Daryl

The Hope Channel - 01/14/07 07:05 PM

The Hope Channel is using the latest technology to spread the gospel around the world both by satellite and internet television.

Let us pray for this official communication arm of the SDA Church.

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/14/07 07:07 PM

I seem to be having a problem receiving the satellite signal for the Hope Channel this morning.

Is anybody else also having a problem receiving the Hope Channel signal via satellite this morning?
Posted By: Johann

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/14/07 08:28 PM

Yes, but my problem is that the dish is not in place!

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/14/07 09:17 PM

Well, I was outside working on the satellite dish.

I am now getting an 84% quality signal on 3ABN, a 47% quality signal on LLBN, a 39% quality signal on a secular signal (TAN TV 4) in a foreign language, and "no quality signal" on the Hope Channel. As the Hope Channel previously gave out a stronger signal than LLBN, that makes me wonder if they are having some type of satellite transmission problems. I am able to watch the Hope Channel via the Internet.

Anyway, this is why I am asking if anybody else is having the same problem I am having. I know others who live only a few km. away from me, therefore, I may give them a call.

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/15/07 12:49 AM

They obviously were having a problem as it is now working really good with a quality signal of about 67%.
Posted By: Johann

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/15/07 12:53 AM

I'm delighted that you got some HOPE!

Re: The Hope Channel - 01/15/07 12:56 AM

Me too!
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church