pray for my husband please

Posted By: Stephanie Suranyi

pray for my husband please - 11/10/05 08:23 PM

David is taking the first two of three ASE tests tonight. He is going to school to become a mechanic. He has been doing well in his classes, he has a 4.0 GPA at this time. The was they do the grading, anything 90% or above is an A, no A- or B+ or B- or stuff like that...just A, B, C, D, F. He has gotten all As in his classes so far. He takes new classes every three weeks. This school has a VERY accelerated program. Anyway, he is a little scared that he will "choke" during the tests. If he doesn't pass the ASE tests, he will not be able to go through the Manufacturer Specific Advanced Tranings (MSATs)....and he REALLY wants to go to BMW school. So, please keep him in prayer starting at 6:45pm CST.....I will let you all know how he does when he gets the results......He has the third test next week, on the 17th at the same time.

Thank you everyone!
Posted By: Darius

Re: pray for my husband please - 11/10/05 08:30 PM

He will do just fine. He may need to take in deep breaths to keep relaxed.

Re: pray for my husband please - 02/05/06 09:50 PM

Just updating everyone on Dave's school situation.....
1st, he passed 2 of the three ASE tests. The one he DIDN'T pass isn't all that important...well, it's important, but not necessarily one that MSATs look at.

Now, he just talked to someone at MSATs of Friday, and was told that with his grades (4.0GPA ---ALL As) and his ASE certification that he already HAS, as well as his attendance and work experience in the field.....he pretty much has his choice of MSATs......

Now, for the catch.........he has to let them know by tomorrow what program(s) he is interested in. I posted before that he REALLY wants BMW, but then he found out that he would have to go to the campus THEY choose....which means we could end up in FL, AZ, CA, TX, PA, or even NC. He is also interested in Mercedes, which has a program here, in Chicago. There are a couple others here as well that he is interested in. He is kind of looking at the financial aspect of this now. Since we are already here, he REALLY doesn't want the added expense of moving. Sure, after school, they will pay for moving, but I don't believe they pay to move you for the training. So, we are THINKING of staying here. Please, keep us in prayer as we have a HUGE decision to make before he goes to school tomorrow afternoon!

I will update you when the decision is made.

Re: pray for my husband please - 02/06/06 11:53 PM

I just wanted to let you know that Dave made his decision after talking with another UTI student as well. He talked with my sister, too. Ultimately, the decision was his, and I told him I would support him, no matter where he decided to go for MSATs. Well, he told me this after noon that the other student and he decided to go for the Mercedes training, which is here in Glendale Heights. Now, there is STILL a chance that we would have to move, but most likely not until after the Mercedes training is done. We still would like to, eventually, end up in Florida, but we like the area here as well.
Dave has the phone interview with the Mercedes people on Monday (I think) and he has the testing set as well. So, continue to pray for him!
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church