My family needs prayer, please

Posted By: Sarah Moss

My family needs prayer, please - 01/11/06 11:14 PM

In a devastating and tragic event on December 22, 2005, my sister (Angela) was murdered by her husband who then killed himself, leaving their two boys (age 8 & 10) orphans. Please remember me, my mother (Marie), my nephews (Jesse & Colt) and Angela's numerous close friends and other relatives in your prayers. I am surviving on the prayers of those who know me and can feel God holding me up. My brother has also been deceased now for 8.5 years, leaving me an only child. I don't know how to survive this, outside of God's strength and I am taking it one day, one minute, at a time.

Thank you,
Posted By: Will

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/11/06 11:23 PM

Dear Sister Sarah,
I am apalled at the recent events that has happened, and very sad. Why is it that so many brothers and sisters in Christ are going through some rough times! You and your family will be in our prayers.
The Lord who is Our Shield, and the Guardian of our souls promised to not leave us orphans, and He is with you as He promised.
My condolences go to you and your family Sarah.
God Bless you and your family.
Will
Posted By: Daryl

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/11/06 11:30 PM

I just finished Instant Chatting with Sarah via MSN.

I told her we all will be remembering her in our prayers, etc.

I also told her I will be glad when we are taken away from such an evil environment we all live amongst.

We hear about this and other similar evil events way too often. Even once is way too often.

It really affects us more when it hits close to home as it did to SArah and consequently to those of us who know Sarah via the Internet, etc.
Posted By: Darius

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/12/06 12:15 AM

I can only imagine the horror through which you are living now. I pray that God will send to you the people who can give you and the boys strong support tangible support at this time.
Posted By: Stephanie Suranyi

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/12/06 01:46 AM

Oh Sarah!
I can't even imagine. Of course, you are in our prayers! Dad (Gerry Buck) and Angie don't get online much, so I will be sure to ask them to keep your family in prayer! Please, give your nephews extra hugs from us all! We are here for you all!
Posted By: Angie Street

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/12/06 02:22 PM

Sarah,

I won't even pretend to know what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Heavenly Father, I ask that you be with Sarah, Jesse and Colt and all of the people who are affected by this unnecessary killing. Please help these poor children to be able to get past this. We don't know your plan, but we ask that this family be able to grow from this experience. Help them, and heal them, is my prayer. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Heart]
Sarah, I cry for you and these sweet babies, I can't even imagine...
Posted By: R. A.

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 01/17/06 05:14 AM

Dear Sarah,

I am so, so sorry. You are in my prayers.

R.A.
Posted By: Sarah Moss

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 02/02/06 05:07 AM

Thank you everyone for your prayers and condolences. We have felt God upholding us through this terrible time. I am so grateful to be His follower, I could not imagine life without Him. Only He could give us peace and joy even in the midst of sorrow.

Speaking of the joy part, we have also just found out that we are expecting our second child. There is much rejoicing in our family right now. God's timing is always impeccable and I thank Him immensely for this treasured gift.
Posted By: Stephanie Suranyi

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 02/03/06 07:23 AM

Sarah, congratulations on your pregnancy! Now, if only I could join you.....LOL

I'm glad things are going well with your family. Give those boys big hugs from our family!
Posted By: Avalee

Re: My family needs prayer, please - 02/04/06 02:02 PM

Sarah I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Remember to stay close to Jesus and He will see you through this time of sorrow.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church