Prayer request for Sue Gilmore

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Prayer request for Sue Gilmore - 03/21/10 11:44 PM

On this last Sabbath, I received a message from an old friend of mine, Sue Gilmore, she and her husband are living in the Flint area, now, and she has asked for prayer.
She has been having trouble with shoulder pain for some time and just underwent an MRI. It was determined she has tendonitis, however, it also found a tuimor of the bone, tentatively benign. They won't really know for sure until a biopsy is done.
She has to meet with the surgeon on Tuesday the 23rd of March.
Please pray for healing [according to the Lord's will] and strength for her and her family.
She worked with Pastor Dan Collins and his wife for a number of years, until Pastor Dan went to his rest awaiting the wake up call.
Dan and Kaye Collins were an evangelistic team here in Michigan for several years.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Prayer request for Sue Gilmore - 03/22/10 02:14 AM

Am I familiar with her in some way?

The name seems to ring a bell, however, I could be getting her confused with somebody else.

Anyway, she is in our prayers.
Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: Prayer request for Sue Gilmore - 03/24/10 04:27 AM

I may have mentioned her, or maybe you heard of her in conjunction with Dan and Kaye Collins. She worked wioth them on his evangelistic meetings.
She went to the doctor [surgeon] and got good news.
Turns out it wasn't a tumor after all. It is something called frozen shoulder. And with therapy and care, it should be all right.
She sends thanks to all that prayed for her.
I thank you as well. She and her husband are good friends, and I miss the fellowship my family had with theirs.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Prayer request for Sue Gilmore - 03/24/10 07:05 PM

Happy to hear the good news! smile
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church