prayer request

Posted By: roxe

prayer request - 08/03/10 09:44 PM

i've been dx'd with strong possibility of leukemia, plus have a tiny mass in uterus, along with digestive problems.
thanks.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: prayer request - 08/04/10 01:00 AM

Good to hear from you, but not for this reason.

Will be praying for you in relation to those health issues.
Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: prayer request - 08/05/10 01:20 AM

It is rough when you get news like this. I will include you on the list.
Keep us posted, please.
How are the other problems doing? Have you had any relief?
Remember this promise:
Jeremiah29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity,...
Keep claiming this promise and He will see you through it all.
God bless.

Re: prayer request - 07/17/11 12:53 AM

Sorry to be so slow getting back. Thanks so much for all the prayers. Your prayers are why my WBC is coming DOWN instead of gradually going higher! (from 31,000 to 13,300; blood work getting much more balanced) Praise the Lord!!

Without going into details, I've been impressed to start drinking alkaline water, which has already brought my PH level from 6.3 up to 7.2... with 7.3/7.4 being optimal. Praise the Lord again!!

...and to use an ozone generator, which will take care of my low deep cellular oxygen levels... which will take awhile to correct all that's been going on for years, due to lack of breathing deeply.

Have read that sickness and disease don't like an alkaline body... or adequate oxygen at the deep cellular levels.

Again, thanks so much for all your prayers... much much appreciated smile

Re: prayer request - 07/17/11 12:56 AM

Happy to hear from you once again with the good news you have also just given us here. thumbsup

Re: prayer request - 10/01/11 07:40 AM

Your prayers are working! Praise the Lord!

Being led into doing "green smoothies" and more raw food in my diet. Also learning more alternative non-invasive health protocols.

God is good!! All the time smile

Thanks so much for your prayers...

roxe

Re: prayer request - 10/05/11 09:20 PM

Amen!!!! thumbsup
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church