Urgent prayer request

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Urgent prayer request - 08/13/10 03:28 PM

I just received a call from my oldest sister [I am oldest of 6] informing me she has been ordered in hospital for surgery to remove the great toe from the right foot [ she is diabetic and developed an infection that is destroying the bone in it], but, she also has something called cellulitis in her right leg. If they can get all the infected toe off, and the cellulite goes away, they can save the leg. If it doesn't heal, she will lose it [lower half]. She is, to say the least, scared half out of her mind.
Her surgery is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. C.D.S.T.
Please pray for guidance of the doctors and nurses working on her, that they will get it all, and pray that her leg will heal so she doesn't lose it.
Thank you,
Gerry
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Urgent prayer request - 08/13/10 03:47 PM

Just now prayed for your sister's upcoming surgery.

I knew a person who had and infection somewhere that resulted in her needing to have her leg amputated just below the knee.

She was also diabetic.

Re: Urgent prayer request - 08/19/10 04:06 PM

Any update on this?
Posted By: AngelaSonnenburg

Re: Urgent prayer request - 10/05/10 03:29 AM

Daryl,

She made it through the surgery with flying colors. I don't remember EXACTLY what happened, but I do know it was a success and they got all of the infection. Our family appreciates your prayers immensely! Seems like the enemy is really attacking our family a lot lately!

Re: Urgent prayer request - 10/06/10 10:56 PM

Amen to that!!! thumbsup
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church