Please Pray For Our Successful Trip To Campmeeting

Posted By: Daryl

Please Pray For Our Successful Trip To Campmeeting - 07/31/00 08:19 PM

We left for Campmeeting with our 3 cats and travelled a short distance when we had to turn back on account of problems with two of the three cats.

We will be heading out again shortly.

Please join with me in praying [I am still praying about it now] that the cats will remain subdued and content this time as we will not be trying again today, if we end up needing to turn back a second time.

Thank you all.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl Fawcett :)

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Please Pray For Our Successful Trip To Campmeeting - 08/01/00 01:23 AM

Dear Father, we know that you control the universe, this world and each individual person or animal on it. I pray that you will give Daryl's cats a peace and tranquility as they travel that your Word may be heard. May their campmeeting be spiritually uplifting and revitalizing to them as You speak to their hearts. Protect them and their pets as they travel to seek to know You better.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Please Pray For Our Successful Trip To Campmeeting - 08/03/00 10:54 PM

Amen!

Thank you for your prayer, Sister Sarah, as you can see that on our 2nd attemnpt we made it to Campmeeting without any problems.

Now, pray that, when the time comes, we can return home also.

Daryl
At Campmeeting.

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church