Pray for Canoe Trip

Posted By: Anonymous

Pray for Canoe Trip - 08/18/00 12:52 AM

Hi folks. Me again. I just want to ask that you will ask God to bless the Canoe trip we are going on with the youth/young adults with our church, that we will have good weather, that there will be no injuries, that God's blessing will abound.

I also ask that you would pray for me as I have been asked to give a devotional on Sabbath evening, that God will lead my words, and speak through me.

Thank you all. I know that God hears us as we join together - whether we be in the same place physically, or mentally.

God bless you all.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Re: Pray for Canoe Trip - 08/22/00 12:55 AM

Just so you all know, God answered prayers and we had a fantastic canoe trip with no (serious) injuries and good weather. We got rained on a little bit Saturday night after 10 but other than that it went swimmingly well.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Pray for Canoe Trip - 08/22/00 02:25 AM

Amen, Sarah!

Even though I didn't post a prayer on here, I did read your post previously and am happy to hear that all went well including, I assume, your devotional thought.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl Fawcett :)

Re: Pray for Canoe Trip - 08/23/00 02:09 AM

It will be a devotional thought never forgotten anyway. It decided to rain Saturday night, so I had to hide my notes under in a Ziploc bag, wasn't able to read my Bible cause I didn't want it to get ruined in the rain, and people just wanted to get into their tents! I pray it went well. I pray it reached someone's heart, but we won't really know until we get to heaven.

Thanks for the thought Daryl.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church