I have a friend . . .

Posted By: Sarah Moss

I have a friend . . . - 04/09/01 07:48 PM

I have a friend who is going through a really rough time right now. I ask that you pray for her, that she will be given wisdom to make the right decisions in her life, Peace about the things over which she has no control, Strength to support those around here and Love to carry her through. I can't share the details, to be honest, I don't even know most of them, but I know that she is REALLY struggling with things. Please pray for her that she may be lifted up.

Thank you.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: I have a friend . . . - 04/10/01 05:09 AM

Father, we don't know the situation, but You do, we don't know the details, but, You do.
Nothing is hid from You, and You take an interest in all the areas of our lives.
We lift up this sister before You, asking that You would give her strength, that You would give her wisdom and that You would work out all the areas that are holding her in bondage.
Touch her heart, open it to Your love, draw her and her family ever closer into the protective circle of Your love.
Rebuke those that attack her, free her from the attacks of the evil one.
Thank You, Father, for Your mighty act of deliverance, for to You belongs all the glory, to You is the honor, in Jesus name, Amen
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church