Pray for me too, please

Posted By: mouse

Pray for me too, please - 03/09/02 03:55 AM

The enemy is overwhelming me with a flood...
and now I was told this morning to find another place to live...
I'm numb...
Posted By: zyph

Re: Pray for me too, please - 03/09/02 05:01 AM

Karen, you are in my prayers. I don't know whether you have any options, but remember God loves you and He will bring good out of this if you trust Him. Try to sort out what you can, and even if it's a blank wall, trust Him.

Remember the second part of the quote you referred to - "the Spirit lifts up a standard against him".

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Pray for me too, please - 03/10/02 05:52 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Karen has presented You with a definite need which is to find a new place to live.

You promised that all things work together for good to them that love You and are called according to Your purpose.

You know the end from the beginning.

You know the reason why Karen must move.

Please help Karen to find an even better place to live.

Help Karen to place her trust in You regarding the solution of this situation.

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I pray,

Amen!

Re: Pray for me too, please - 03/15/02 12:16 AM

Karen, when you can, please let us know how you are. You're still being uplifted in prayer.
Posted By: mouse

Re: Pray for me too, please - 11/26/02 03:27 AM

Ok, Zyph I will [Smile]

Last March the enemy shut down my digestive system and in less than 3 weeks I lost almost 30 #'s. The Lord opened up the way for me to live for the next four months at a SDA health place in the mountains.

With everyone there praying for my digestion, it was healed!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Then someone on the staff decided I was persona non grata (however that is spelled) and I was asked to leave. The old enemy was determined to get me out of that place so he could isolate me again and finish what he had started.

BUT, what he didn't know was, the LORD gave me bunches of true friends there that are STILL praying for me and helping me fight this battle thru being my prayer warriors!

These precious saints are being harassed in ways you wouldn't believe. BUT... they are hanging onto Jesus just like I am... letting HIM fight our battles... and watching this controversy in wide-eyed wonder at how the LORD is solving each and every attack [Smile]

We keep praying for and with each other... have vowed to not quit holding each other up in prayer; no matter what.

Please keep ALL of us in your prayers.
Sharon, Bonnie, Laurie, Irma, Buddy, Roberta, Bernice, Robert, Grace, Clive, Belynda, Chuck, Andy, Jessie, Sammie, John, Shelley, Ben, Francy, Gerry, Arnold, Helen, Elsie, Ray, Mike, Bryan, Shahin, Julie, Rodney, Richard

You are also in mine [Smile]

Re: Pray for me too, please - 11/26/02 01:44 PM

Karen! How wonderful. God is good, isn't He? Stay close to him, and I thank you for your prayers, and will definitely continue to remember you and the people whose names you have mentioned. I am so happy that God has brought such positive things out of what was a terrible situation for you. [Big Grin]
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church