Accessing Topic Problems?

Posted By: Daryl

Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/08/06 10:27 PM

One member could see topics in a private forum but couldn't access then as she received an error message. I have now corrected her problem.

If any of you are having the same or similar problem, please let me know by email, expecially if you can't notify me here in this newly created topic.
Posted By: asygo

Re: Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/09/06 07:19 PM

I can access neither the Did Jesus inherit sinful flesh nature? thread nor the SDA Church Issues forum.

Re: Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/09/06 09:54 PM

According to my records you should be able to access both.

Try it again and let me know how it goes.

Re: Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/09/06 10:29 PM

This is Daryl Fawcett using asygo's username in an attempt to remedy the problem as I am unable to access, neither the SDA Church Issues forum, nor the topic showing there. I am able to access both under my own username without any problem, therefore, it is a member-type problem/glitch.

I will continue to work on trying to fix this glitch.

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
MSDAOL

Re: Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/09/06 10:39 PM

Hi again asygo,

I have now solved the problem which every member should be aware of.

Do not use the "Expanded Topics" preference in your membership profile preferences under "Default View."

This is what is causing the problem, therefore, if anybody else is experiencing the same problem, please make this change there and then try again.

Re: Accessing Topic Problems? - 04/10/06 06:50 PM

Bro Daryl,

Thanks. I can access the thread now.

But I found another issue while testing some features. When I click "Threaded" or "Show All" in the Did Jesus inherit sinful flesh nature? thread, I get a blank page. It works for other threads.

I noticed that the threads for which these features work are much shorter than the Christ's nature thread. Don't know if that's clue.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church