"Active Topics" Feature Renamed to "Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days"

Posted By: Daryl

"Active Topics" Feature Renamed to "Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days" - 05/13/06 11:51 PM

This is to inform you that I have set up the Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days feature to show the most recent topics of the last seven days.

Sinply click on the Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days link located in the section to the right of your welcome name. (Renamed from Active Topics link)

You can also see it here by clicking on the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/ubbth...mp;fromsearch=1

Re: "Active Topics" Feature - 05/14/06 12:17 AM

By the way, I like this one even better than the one prior to conversion.

Re: "Active Topics" Feature - 05/14/06 03:16 AM

I like this one so well that I am in the process of changing the Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days link in the Navigation Bar to this latest and revised new link, as the other link only contains the different posts rather than the different topics within the last seven days.

I already changed it in the main list of forums page.

Re: "Active Topics" Feature Renamed to "Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days" - 05/14/06 05:40 PM

I have also now renamed Active Topics to Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days to make them both the same in both name and link in both the Navigation Bar and Navigation Section.

I also edited the first post of this topic accordingly.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church