If They Take Over....

Posted By: Tammy Roesch

If They Take Over.... - 04/06/08 12:58 AM

I don't know if you all have seen this or not....it is realllllly scarry...

It is the second video down the page, the one with two men laying on their backs.....

LiveLeak Video

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/06/08 01:02 AM

The last man that made a video similar to this paid for it with his life....
Posted By: crater

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/06/08 08:42 PM

Hi Tammy,

I wondered where you have been? \:\) Now I see that you have been busy.

I just rechecked out your own website to see what you might have that was new. I see you now have your own forum. Looks like you have put a lot of work into it, but unfortunately, I don't have time right now to do any exploring. So will keep it in mind. \:\)

Just might want to add regarding Geert Wilders' "Finta Film" (Warning: Graphic). It is about 15-minute film.

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 12:17 AM

Hi Crater, Yes, the video is very graphic....sadly, too real....

Yes, I've been very busy with the forum....I've been banned from two forums, so decided to get my own forum, at least I won't get kicked off that one :).... Honestly, I've wanted to have a forum for a long time....but never got around to taking the time to do it. It is alot of work and takes alot of time....
Posted By: vastergotland

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 12:31 AM

The title of the film, conflict, sure is fitting enough. Its contents is conflict and its result will likely be even more conflict. Dont know really what to say about it. On one hand I worry about the attitude of the film maker in his comment: "My intention was not to offend in any way but to show the truth — at least, the truth as I see it," Wilders said. "And if the truth hurts and could be offensive, well, this of course is not my problem."

Throw in the torch into the barn full of dry straw and if the building burns down, not my problem. Then again, the many people who percive serious trouble from muslims in the future, they could be right and appeasement has not proven to be very successful in the past. May we all be christian about this and stay above those who would want a solution in blood.
Posted By: vastergotland

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 01:19 AM

Have had a look at your forum Tammy, and I have a question. In one area it says that health reform and three angles message threads are to be found, but all threads are health reform?
Posted By: Daryl

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 01:44 AM

Tammy,

I don't remember you ever being banned from here. \:\)

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 02:37 AM

No Daryl, I've always felt very welcome here....I don't know if you remember, but when I was in trouble on another forum, you invited me here....so I guess you knew what you were getting in for... \:\) I appreciate how you run your forum, very much...

Re: If They Take Over.... - 04/07/08 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: västergötland
Have had a look at your forum Tammy, and I have a question. In one area it says that health reform and three angles message threads are to be found, but all threads are health reform?

Well, what I meant was how the varied aspects of Health Reform tie in with the Three Angels Messages....but you are right...there was nothing there about the Three Angels Messages....so I deleted that part of the title. Thanks for pointing that out....
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: If They Take Over.... - 06/30/19 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Roesch
I don't know if you all have seen this or not....it is realllllly scarry...

It is the second video down the page, the one with two men laying on their backs.....

LiveLeak Video

This was written ELEVEN years ago, in 2008! How time flies! And given the demise of the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Boko Haram, given that the world has settled down in peace, how incredible it is to look back at the fear that was gripping that generation, A MERE ELEVEN YEARS AGO!

I can't help but quote Daniel's exclamation of adoration:

"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.

He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.

He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.

I thank You and praise You,
O God of my fathers;
You have given me wisdom and might ...

And have now made known to me what we asked of You,
For You have made known to us the king's demand."

-- Dan. 2:20-23

///
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church