Christmas Wishes

Posted By: zyph

Christmas Wishes - 12/24/02 04:26 AM

I would like to wish everyone at Maritime a happy and healthy holiday season, and a new year which brings you ever closer to Jesus. Kindest regards, zyph.
Posted By: Gregory

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/02 05:55 AM

In this time of the year when we are all reminded of the birth of our Lord, may all of you experience comfort and peace, and have the blessings of the Lord rest upon you.

[ December 24, 2002, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Gregory ]
Posted By: Linda Sutton

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/02 06:34 AM

A Blessed Christmas to All and may you draw closer to Jesus in the new year

MeryChristashpynw

[ December 23, 2002, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Linda S ]
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/25/02 06:04 AM

On this starry Christmas Eve, I wish everybody a very Merry Christmas. [Smile]
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/25/02 06:24 PM

On this sunny and green Christmas day, I again wish you all a very Merry Christmas! [Smile]

We have a snow storm coming our way this evening bringing us about 15 cm of snow which will give us a white Boxing Day.
Posted By: Pete P Pete

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/25/02 06:33 PM

While we attach no religious significance to this season it certainly is a great time for families to get together. We hope all of you are able to do so and we wish all of you a pleasant holiday. We should also take time to remember those who are alone.
Posted By: Faith

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/25/02 10:30 PM

Now, finally, everyone is wasted, on various couches, beds and nooks and cranies, after eating Christmas dinner, and I am able to access the computer for the first time in about a week! Merry, Merry Christmas to All.

Faith