Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum?

Posted By: Daryl

Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/24/07 08:21 PM

I wish to do a POLL to see how you all rate MSDAOL as a friendly forum.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/25/07 12:05 AM

I see that three of us have voted so far with interesting results, therefore, I hope more of us will also cast our votes here.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/25/07 03:32 AM

We now have four votes, however, I need a lot more before we can determine how the active membership of MSDAOL feels about the friendliness or unfriendliness of MSDAOL, which can only be determined by the tone and type of posts in the many different types of topics here at MSDAOL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/25/07 07:32 PM

We now have five votes.

I hope everybody reading this will cast their vote.
Posted By: Mountain Man

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/25/07 08:22 PM

Opps! I checked the wrong one. I meant to check 4 but I checked 2 instead. Can you change it? sorry.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/25/07 11:23 PM

Sorry, but, as far as I know, I do not have any control of that, therefore, when I do the final tally, whenever that is, I will need to take into consideration the error.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/26/07 12:11 AM

Seven have now voted with interesting results.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/26/07 12:42 AM

Eight have now voted, with one new vote since I sent out the email notice about this POLL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/26/07 03:52 PM

Twenty of you have now voted, again with more interesting results.

By the way, if you are not already logged in to cast your vote, it will ask you to log in, as you do need to be logged in to vote in this POLL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/26/07 04:38 PM

WARNING!!!!!!!!

Somebody may be trying to obtain your username and password information, or hack MSDAOL, therefore, if you are already logged in and cast your vote, and then receive a message about logging in to vote, DO NOT RESPOND, but rather IGNORE that message.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/27/07 01:49 AM

Twenty-two have now voted.

I am hoping a lot more of you will still cast your vote.
Posted By: D R

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/27/07 06:28 AM

1) I wonder if we would ask about our local churches if the results would be similar?

2) I wonder if we were to rate our overall experience with all of the SDA Churches that we have had worship experiences in, what would the results be like?

From the results of this pole we sure are neither HOT nor COLD. WARNING!!!!

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/27/07 01:02 PM

24 have now voted with the results still being very interesting, which you can't see for yourselves until after you have voted, therefore, if you want to see the results, please cast your vote.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/28/07 02:18 AM

So far, more people haven't yet cast their vote, however, I hope we will receive more votes over the weekend.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 04/29/07 03:39 AM

25 have now voted. \:\)

for the latest new vote, whoever you are. \:\)

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/01/07 06:35 PM

Three more of you have now voted bringing the total number of people who voted to 28.

I am asking more of you to vote, simply for the reason that the more who votes, the more precise will be the results.

to all of you who have already voted in this very important POLL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/06/07 09:33 PM

We are presently still at 28 votes with interesting results, therefore, I hope more of you reading this will come and also cast your vote.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/08/07 10:51 PM

for all of the 29 that have now voted.

I am still looking for a lot more votes.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/10/07 05:24 PM

30 have now voted.

for vote #30.

I hope there are more of you out there willing to cast your vote.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/14/07 11:38 PM

32 of you have now voted. \:\)

to the two new voters.

I am still hoping and praying that more of you will read this and also cast your vote.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/16/07 04:44 PM

We are still sitting at 32 votes, therefore, I hope more of you will soon cast your vote.

Taking into consideration one error in voting that was posted here, 9 of the 32 of you who voted consider MSDAOL to be an unfriendly forum, therefore, instead of determining why you consider MSDAOL to be so unfriendly, I am asking all of you, whether or not you have already voted, to post suggestions here on how MSDAOL can either become a friendly forum, or an even more friendlier forum.

for helping us at MSDAOL to make things a lot more friendlier here at MSDAOL. \:\)

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 05/22/07 09:37 PM

33 have now voted.

to those who have voted.

I am still hoping for more votes on either side of the POLL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 06/02/07 01:40 AM

35 of you have now voted. \:\)

Again, I say to all of you who have voted.

I hope more will cast their vote.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 06/07/07 04:55 AM

36 have now voted, with hopefully more votes to come. \:\)
Posted By: Tammy Roesch

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 06/10/07 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Daryl Fawcett
We are still sitting at 32 votes, therefore, I hope more of you will soon cast your vote.

Taking into consideration one error in voting that was posted here, 9 of the 32 of you who voted consider MSDAOL to be an unfriendly forum, therefore, instead of determining why you consider MSDAOL to be so unfriendly, I am asking all of you, whether or not you have already voted, to post suggestions here on how MSDAOL can either become a friendly forum, or an even more friendlier forum.

for helping us at MSDAOL to make things a lot more friendlier here at MSDAOL. \:\)

I find the site for myself plenty friendly, but I'm sort of an outgoing person, so that helps. \:\) But, I have noticed that there seems to be a large % of members here, who never say anything...I wish we could come up with some way of encouraging more interaction with new people...

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 06/10/07 02:24 PM

Yes, Tammy, I have also come to the conclusion, both participation-wise and statistics-wise, that MSDAOL has a lot of lurkers over the number of participants amongst its members. There also seem to be a lot of guest lurkers, those who are not members, however, some of them will eventually become members, if only for the purpose of being to see and read in the forums that are presently hidden to them as guests.

We are open to any suggestions that you may have that will increase the number of participants here at MSDAOL.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 09/02/07 03:19 PM

40 people have voted in this POLL with interesting results.

Thank you all for participating in this POLL.
Posted By: Servant

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 09/08/07 05:57 AM

I voted in this poll quite some time ago so my opinion has been counted. And although my opinion of this forum wasn't solicited outside the poll I will state it anyway...

This forum seems friendlier than others I visit. Sadly, the issues involving 3ABN that have challenged our values and hurt in so many other ways have worst of all, resulted in gross unkindess towards each other.

No matter which side or even the middle, of the 3ABN saga one leans towards, we are each saddened and perplexed by the truth, lies and all other stuff in between. And we all long for justice - which will most likely take a looong time.

Still, my point is that despite our differences - and expressed opinions, we're kinder to each other here.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 09/08/07 11:31 PM

I noticed that 41 of us have now voted in this POLL.

I also noticed that the topics pertaining to the issues at 3ABN have not been the most friendly, however, I don't want to go any further with that in this topic portion of this POLL/topic.

I am glad to hear though that we seem to be more friendly in the other forums of MSDAOL in relation to the other forums out there in cyberspace. \:\)
Posted By: R. A.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 09/12/07 02:10 AM

It feels as though I'm talking with my high school English teacher - Better watch my P"s and Q's lest I should break a rule or make a mistake.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 09/12/07 02:25 AM

Every forum has its rules, however, I didn't think MSDAOL was more strict than the others.

Re: Is Maritime SDA OnLine a Friendly Forum? - 12/21/07 08:51 PM

42 of us have now voted here since the last status report.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church